Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court (14394 Views)

Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance / I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) / Babaginda Aliyu: Those In Charge Of Nigeria Are Clueless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Ijoba85: 9:27am On Jun 27, 2022
Whom God has blessed no man can curse. Keep ranting while the man ascend the throne. You guys said more than this against PMB...
Esesuwa8:

What a leader? False names, age, date of birth, education etc. Ni justice in naija cos of weak judicial system
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Zeezenho: 9:34am On Jun 27, 2022
Boyooosa:

I will Tinubu.

Tinubu understands human and capital management better than Atiku.

Obi will not be able to handle ethnic / religious complexity of Nigeria as it is affecting us they will frustrating him.
He will perform in the area of economy but Nigerias problem is bigger than solving economic issue, you need to kill Nigeria's giants

Tinubu APC was in power with his son osibanjo he did not render is human -capital management exparties to them. his management exparties will somehow manifest when he have the keys to nigerian vaults in his kleptomaniac shaky heads.oga you think you guys are taking to dummies.

We saw the way he handled pa fasorantis daughters murders by asking of the killers cow oga Tinubu na tabu that will never befall nigerians.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Godstiger(m): 9:36am On Jun 27, 2022
Coolsperm:
Chai, this country can not move forward with politicians like this, Tinubu have NO certificate , he is very old and down with a disease , why must he rule Nigeria ? Why? We have better and biger candidates that can move the country forward. We don't need tinubu for now
Normaly,it is the work of inec to do the needful but..this is Nigeria
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Franking: 9:41am On Jun 27, 2022
Shamelessness everywhere. If u don't have a certificate can u rest.

Yekini Amoda Ogunlere!

Fake name.

Fake certificate.

Fake state of origin.

Fake age.

grin
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Donpenny(m): 9:50am On Jun 27, 2022
Nigerians are wiser now, we don't need to go to a court where the judges there are already on Tinubu payroll. How whould they judge rightly when they know He may stop bankrolling their greedy lifestyle. We all know what to do , jusy get your pvc ready
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Fahdiga(m): 9:52am On Jun 27, 2022
Ijoba85:
He tendered Bsc accounting from Chicago university, what about that ? You people should stop advertising your illiteracy all around
What about his primary and secondary school certificates? How can one get admission into higher institution without this certificate?
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Zeezenho: 9:52am On Jun 27, 2022
Image123:

Work on yourself, you are a human being, not an animal that you are trying hard to be. Make your point and vote for the candidate of your choice without violence and bigotry.

We're is violence and bigotry in this bro.chill your lord and savior the bodillion kleptomaniac will fail wotowoto nigerians are out for them.no more status quo.tinubu na tabu that will never happen.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by ivandragon: 9:55am On Jun 27, 2022
Image123:

Move on already. Someone found academically fit enough to work with Mobil, Delloite and others should not be your academic concern. Someone who has organized colloquium for over 10 years, perhaps you don't know the meaning/import.
People should find more salient issues, not drawing on continually on irrelevant things.

People have had their professorships withdrawn before of infractions or inconsistencies in their past records.

So your reference that because someone worked in some multinational organisations in the past therefore makes past records of such person infallible, does not hold water...

For your information, I am not stuck on the issue, I am simply airing my personal views on the matter. So you may chose to have persons with questionable histories to 'rule' you, some other persons simply want clarifications. After all, what's the big deal in him writing to his former institutions to get records to prove his case?

Well, I guess Nigeria has more integrity deficient individuals than it cares to admit...
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Fahdiga(m): 10:13am On Jun 27, 2022
tesppidd:
Anyone who thinks that any human being is all around good or all round bad is simply an idiott.

And you could very much pass for an embodiment for that word 'idiott'

And incase you have never stumbled upon my opinion before, i am a very strong advocate for a South East President, which makes Peter Obi my first choice even though i know he won't win.

And then i would still pick Tinubu over Atiku anytime anyday.

So quit with your croakings of idiocy and get with the programme woman!
You could've passed your message without insults. Not that I don't know how to insult people but I won't descend that low.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Okudiover(m): 10:14am On Jun 27, 2022
I for one have no doubt that Tinubu attained primary, secondary and university education. The only reason I see for his hiding it is that revealing the years he enrolled and graduated in primary and secondary schools will contradict his true age given room to prove offences that can lead to his disqualifation such as lying under oath (pugery), forgery of documents and falsification of information.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Anndrew(m): 10:17am On Jun 27, 2022
Fahdiga:
Oga remember that Rome wasn't built in a day. Let's start from somewhere with Peter Obi instead of going round the circle or do you want the status quo to continue? Think about your children's future
Don't mind them...indirectly canvassing for atiku and tinubu cause they don't want a change in the system ...You a found solution,instead of to give it a try,u begin to laments...bla bla bla...like u said,Rome wasn't build in a day..atleast they started from somewhere before getting to where they are now..
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Fahdiga(m): 10:25am On Jun 27, 2022
Anndrew:
Don't mind them...indirectly canvassing for atiku and tinubu cause they don't want a change in the system ...You a found solution,instead of to give it a try,u begin to laments...bla bla bla...like u said,Rome wasn't build in a day..atleast they started from somewhere before getting to where they are now..
Bro the thing tire me. It means they like this suffering.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Basher8583: 10:26am On Jun 27, 2022
Fahdiga:
People's choice Peter Obi

I jope you know that even 3rd class beta pass "Pass".

Na Pass in one useless course your Peter Obi take carry comot for school
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Anndrew(m): 10:31am On Jun 27, 2022
Fahdiga:
Bro the thing tire me. It means they like this suffering.
yeah...only those who benefits from them will canvass and vote for them...they are all failures
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Boyooosa(m): 10:31am On Jun 27, 2022
Zeezenho:

Tinubu APC was in power with his son osibanjo he did not render is human -capital management exparties to them. his management exparties will somehow manifest when he have the keys to nigerian vaults in his kleptomaniac shaky heads.oga you think you guys are taking to dummies.

We saw the way he handled pa fasorantis daughters murders by asking of the killers cow oga Tinubu na tabu that will never befall nigerians.

I don't think I type like one of BATified pyschos, so I don't think you should just type as if u r chatting with one...what gives you the impression of 'you guys'.

You can always balance situation like this when you are partly an idealist and as well a realist.

I pointed out the weaknesses of Tinubu and also bring your mind to the weakness of the other two candidates....

Yours is to bring your own points, the strength you feel Obi has or Atiku, then we compare and contrast, afterall, we are both victims of poor leadership, so why should you now transfer your anger on me?
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Boyooosa(m): 10:40am On Jun 27, 2022
Zeezenho:

Before obi Anambra was in a great mess.God father's everywhere, pdp was then the rulling party,the pdp God father's were so strong and conected that they kidnapped the then governor ngige and locked him up in a rest room Obasanjo was the inlaw to one of the godfather's Uba .

APGA was relatively a new and unknown party without structure like today LP.obi ran on APGA ticket and was rigged in favour of ingige,can you guess what obi did he fought tirelessly with almighty PDP,their godfathers and Obasanjo the then president and regained his mandate.

Note he was never in politics before then just a banker/businessman. Unknown candidate unknown party then,he did all those fighting alone,did very well as governor,killed Godfatherism in Anambra state till date even created a development parth for Anambra.

Obi is the most rugged fighter you will ever come across this why I said you should not worry your self about him he can handle loads of shits pretty well.

In fairness to you, you tried to give me a good impression about obi and you did that in a very modest way.

Your point is very relevant as it concerns my doubt that he would be able to handle Nigeria's political complexity but the truth is, Nigeria's problem is beyond using legal and decent means to rid-off nonsense in Nigeria.

Obj was very close but he was also not too stable and consistent in the cause, probably because he had personal interest too but in fairness to him, he had a good grade.

By the time Obi steps in, in that power corridor, he will realize that Nigeria is not Anambra.

If you can tell me the first capture he needs to possess immediately he emerges, I will know that you have an idea of what I'm talking about
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Ijoba85: 10:42am On Jun 27, 2022
So, between a degree in a renowned university and primary / secondary sch certs , which is higher or more preferable to govern a nation ? What would primary or secondary certs do better than BSc?
Fahdiga:
What about his primary and secondary school certificates? How can one get admission into higher institution without this certificate?
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:42am On Jun 27, 2022
Zeezenho:

Absolute peoples choice.tinubu is a tabu that will never happen.
Obi that won't win a single state no worry he ll be crown presidency on nairaland
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Hoodnigga123: 10:56am On Jun 27, 2022
Stop fooling yourself. He does not have certificate and he worked for a multinational company like ExxonMobil as a Treasurer. He didn't go to primary and secondary school, but he was admitted to Chicago University.
He speaks good English without reading.
Haha! You can argue about his health, but arguments about his educational profile is not making sense.

Mumusaphire:
For sure. We can't have buhari pro max of not having certificate and still not fit on health issue. Two in one. Why is it that they always claimed their credentials stolen when they want to contest. We have unserious set of people in this country as our leaders and they have plenty followers, that's why they gaining power. A sane mind person won't pray to have bad leaders to lead them, but in our country, is not so due to their selfish interest and stupid slogan that he made people to became governor, president, senator and blablabla. So because he helped them on their selfish ambition that even put us to trouble, we should now vote him so we can continue the suffering. Pls think well nigerians. If country is good, no need of politicians to be buying our consciense with money just to lead us. Bi Iwo ba se rere, ara ki yo wa ya e. 8yrs no be moimoi ooooo. Vote wisely o.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Image123(m): 11:00am On Jun 27, 2022
Zeezenho:

We're is violence and bigotry in this bro.chill your lord and savior the bodillion kleptomaniac will fail wotowoto nigerians are out for them.no more status quo.tinubu na tabu that will never happen.

Still you ask where violence and bigotry is. You can make your point and market yourself without being abrasive and assuming. Talk intelligently to people of differing opinions. That others have a different viewpoint has nothing to do with lordship or salvation. Stick to the issue of discussion and speak for yourself. The millions of people in support of other parties are not from Togo, they are fellow Nigerians. i don't understand how youths and ipob members are suddenly more Nigerian than people not in support of Peter Obi. Live and let live, you are still neophytes in politics compared to the people you're contesting against.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by jamace(m): 11:01am On Jun 27, 2022
Abdul05:
With this news,Obi supporters have fallen short of hopes.... sorry... smiley

But,
For those that still want to go court..very simply

Make sure you find ur way to ikeja.., that is capital of Lagos... .. grin

from there , proceed to general hospital or perhaps, if you could ask they would direct you to Ikeja general hospital.. grin

There, you will see Keke passing thru ikeja high court... grin grin incase you don't know ni
Tinubu is an embodiment of greed, controversy and dishonesty.

This certificate saga will end his career this time around. He escaped in Lagos state because of statute bar of the court case. Thanks to Osibanjo who saved his ass by bringing technicality that the case against Tinubu certificates was not filed within the legally allowed period. It wasnt that he was cleared of the certificate forgery in Lagos state .
This time around, a timely challenge of his certificate forgery in court will catch him redhanded.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Image123(m): 11:10am On Jun 27, 2022
ivandragon:

People have had their professorships withdrawn before of infractions or inconsistencies in their past records.

So your reference that because someone worked in some multinational organisations in the past therefore makes past records of such person infallible, does not hold water...

For your information, I am not stuck on the issue, I am simply airing my personal views on the matter. So you may chose to have persons with questionable histories to 'rule' you, some other persons simply want clarifications. After all, what's the big deal in him writing to his former institutions to get records to prove his case?

Well, I guess Nigeria has more integrity deficient individuals than it cares to admit...

Nigeria is a most fantastically corrupt country, nobody is denying that, so it is admitted. That's not the issue of discussion as all the big candidates are fantastically corrupt as well. He doesn't need to apply or write to any institution. You are the ones who need to as you are the ones who need proof. He doesn't owe anyone proof if INEC and the bodies that matter are satisfied.
When you are so interested in a candidate's primary school certificate and fail to consider his competence, experience and results, it shows we've not learned from the past and don't really know what you want. A person has worked with distinction in IOCs and as a two time governor of Lagos state. Same person has higher institutional certificateS from different schools in the US and has presented academic colloquium for over a decade and all you want to see to have peace is his primary school certificate.
Let's get serious please, we're choosing presidents not applying to college of nursing.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by ivandragon: 11:22am On Jun 27, 2022
Image123:

Nigeria is a most fantastically corrupt country, nobody is denying that, so it is admitted. That's not the issue of discussion as all the big candidates are fantastically corrupt as well. He doesn't need to apply or write to any institution. You are the ones who need to as you are the ones who need proof. He doesn't owe anyone proof if INEC and the bodies that matter are satisfied.
When you are so interested in a candidate's primary school certificate and fail to consider his competence, experience and results, it shows we've not learned from the past and don't really know what you want. A person has worked with distinction in IOCs and as a two time governor of Lagos state. Same person has higher institutional certificateS from different schools in the US and has presented academic colloquium for over a decade and all you want to see to have peace is his primary school certificate.
Let's get serious please, we're choosing presidents not applying to college of nursing.

Like I said, integrity challenged Nigerians abound.

Thousands have been sacked because of false certificates & here you are giving excuses.

Didn't someone become a Speaker in Nigeria based on misrepresented qualifications?

So because it is BAT, double standards should apply?

Anyway, that is why nigeria is where it is today. Too many supporters of people with integrity deficiencies...
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Image123(m): 11:29am On Jun 27, 2022
ivandragon:

Like I said, integrity challenged Nigerians abound.

Thousands have been sacked because of false certificates & here you are giving excuses.

Didn't someone become a Speaker in Nigeria based on misrepresented qualifications?

So because it is BAT, double standards should apply?

Anyway, that is why nigeria is where it is today. Too many supporters of people with integrity deficiencies...

Does Tinubu have false certificates or no certificates? Last i heard, the schools in the US validated his certificates after many people were saying they were forged/Oluwole.So lemme get you correctly. Are you saying that his certificates are forged or that he has no certificates?
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by ivandragon: 11:55am On Jun 27, 2022
Image123:

Does Tinubu have false certificates or no certificates? Last i heard, the schools in the US validated his certificates after many people were saying they were forged/Oluwole.So lemme get you correctly. Are you saying that his certificates are forged or that he has no certificates?

Stop being clever by half.

The issue here concerns his elementary qualifications. Now, in case you just 'jumped' into my mentions without following my own personal opinion on the matter, I clearly stated that I do believe that BAT has some of those foundational elementary qualifications, however, his reluctance to provide them raises questions...

Could he be hiding something? Age related? Name related? We would never know if he does not clear the air. It is a question of integrity & being above board. It is bad enough he has/had links to illicit drug trafficking, there is no need for him to let this matter fester, except there is something he doesn't want Nigerians to know about his history which would imply that the information would be damaging...

This is a man who provided certificates to the LSHA in 99 (Daley & Chicago) & this was AFTER the military period he claimed all certificates were lost... why change the music 23 years later?

don't you think there is a serious contradiction somewhere?
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Ojuntana: 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
Image123:

Oh, i thought you were referring to governors "in his time". Lol at Akande and Odili though. Even Duke's legacies found it hard to outlive him though i like the guy. Tinubu's governance despite being denied funds by the FG and being the only governor in opposition in the SW for 4years is phenomenal.
All those governors I mentioned were of his time.
Duke's legacies did not outlive him how? Which of them? Is it tinapa or Obudu cattle ranch or the modernisation and sanitation of Calabar which gave it the reputation as the cleanest city in Nigeria?
Tinubu was denied only LG funds and it was for 2 years not 8 years of his governorship. He was still getting his state allocation then.
Tinubu was a decent governor but he can't easily be said to be the best governor of his tenure. He doesn't hold a candle to Jakande and Fashola on the list of best performing governors of Lagos

1 Like

Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Image123(m): 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
ivandragon:

Stop being clever by half.

The issue here concerns his elementary qualifications. Now, in case you just 'jumped' into my mentions without following my own personal opinion on the matter, I clearly stated that I do believe that BAT has some of those foundational elementary qualifications, however, his reluctance to provide them raises questions...

Could he be hiding something? Age related? Name related? We would never know if he does not clear the air. It is a question of integrity & being above board. It is bad enough he has/had links to illicit drug trafficking, there is no need for him to let this matter fester, except there is something he doesn't want Nigerians to know about his history which would imply that the information would be damaging...

This is a man who provided certificates to the LSHA in 99 (Daley & Chicago) & this was AFTER the military period he claimed all certificates were lost... why change the music 23 years later?

don't you think there is a serious contradiction somewhere?

Lol, you had to resort to insults since you could prove nothing.
Like i said, Tinubu has nothing to prove to you and others asking. If INEC and the people/bodies that matter do not feel dissatisfied, you may take your case to court. The Nigerian Constitution is clear enough.

Section 131 of the Constitution provides requirements as follows:
“A person shall be qualified for election to the office of the President if .......
(d) he has been educated up to at least School Certificate level or its equivalent.”

It does not ask for primary school certificate. It asks for at least O'levels. The schools in the US have provided ABOVE that.
There is no serious contradiction anywhere. It has been clearly stated that Tinubu's form was filled by someone else. It is left for INEC to verify the information if they want to. When you apply to work in a place, most places will usually employ before asking for your certifications/verifications.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by tesppidd: 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
Fahdiga:
You could've passed your message without insults. Not that I don't know how to insult people but I won't descend that low.
And how would someone already so low descend any further low?
It is quite impossible!

With your foolish comments littered all over nairaland, you are already low as low can be niggga...

Now sod off.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by Fahdiga(m): 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
tesppidd:
And how would someone already so low descend any further low?
It is quite impossible!

With your foolish comments littered all over nairaland, you are already low as low can be niggga...

Now sod off.
I don't banter with kids now Bleep off my mentions.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by tesppidd: 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
Fahdiga:
I don't banter with kids now Bleep off my mentions.
I already told you,

you are already low as low can be, you can't descend any further.

Now sod off.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court by ivandragon: 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
Image123:

Lol, you had to resort to insults since you could prove nothing.
Like i said, Tinubu has nothing to prove to you and others asking. If INEC and the people/bodies that matter do not feel dissatisfied, you may take your case to court. The Nigerian Constitution is clear enough.

Section 131 of the Constitution provides requirements as follows:
“A person shall be qualified for election to the office of the President if .......
(d) he has been educated up to at least School Certificate level or its equivalent.”

It does not ask for primary school certificate. It asks for at least O'levels. The schools in the US have provided ABOVE that.
There is no serious contradiction anywhere. It has been clearly stated that Tinubu's form was filled by someone else. It is left for INEC to verify the information if they want to. When you apply to work in a place, most places will usually employ before asking for your certifications/verifications.

Telling you to stop being clever by half was not an insult. You know fully well the specific qualification(s) in question.

So you would allow someone else fill an application form on your behalf without crosschecking properly & that is the excuse you will give your potential employer & think the job would be yours?

That act alone reeks of incompetence & negligence.

Like you had earlier pointed out, nigeria is corrupt, so I doubt INEC would do much, & hence the cycle of justifying the election of integrity deficient individuals into positions of trust...

So sad...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu’s Money Causing Crisis, We Don’t Need It – Enugu APC / Situation Report: Power Supply In Your Area / Panama Papers: David Mark Denies Having Eight Offshore Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.