Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy (6833 Views)

I don't give a Bleep about Mohbad's death and Neither should you. / Facts About Single Mothers... / Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
1Sharon:

Have you read the bible?
I don't believe in the bible... undecided
Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by Fmghewzy(m): 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2022
Jeon:

An average black man can't express his saying without insulting himself.

How do you know that she's a baby producing machine?. have you met her one -on-one?.

Guy you're only talking about ur mother[ cuz you came out from her vagina making her an ancient baby machine while BoredBerry is still making a better advance for her proper life ].

sorry for the statement.

Why do you have to make everything about race.

Insult the guy directly, and stop unnecessary generalization
Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by Jeon(f): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Why do you have to make everything about race.
Insult the guy directly, and stop unnecessary generalization
Still remain the truth.
Because you all display the same traits [including those in overseas ]

2 Likes

Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by Dreadlock69(m): 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
I'm dating a single mother presently

But I have no plan to commit and never will even if I see another single mother I'll still not commit.

I'm only there to dance

1 Like

Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by Arthurity1(m): 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
BoredBerry:
Why don't single fathers get so much hate? undecided

Most of you dissing single moms forget that it took two to make a baby... She stayed and the father left... That makes her a bad person? I guess being a responisible parent is a sin...
But then she decided to leach off another man, and when she was done with him, dumped him.... No one is going after the man because he didn't marry another woman for money, then dumped her when she was broke.
Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by 1Sharon(f): 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
Dreadlock69:

But I have no plan to commit and never will even if I see another single mother I'll still not commit.

I'm only there to dance

I hope you've told her that and not given her false hope undecided
Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by Alibaba0: 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
BoredBerry:
Why don't single fathers get so much hate? undecided

Most of you dissing single moms forget that it took two to make a baby... She stayed and the father left... That makes her a bad person? I guess being a responisible parent is a sin...

Kip kwayet there.....Ewu

2 Likes

Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by elipheleh(m): 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
tommy589:

I am disappointed that this comes from a woman. Shit do happen. My homely,pretty,religious younger sister through no fault of hers has been a single mom quite a while. She did not wish it

Our dreams and aspirations is for a better future. But is it for us to decide?

Liar. Who's fault is it? Is it our fault that she is a single mum?

One thing with you single moms children is your level of stupidity and entitlement.

Have you ever appreciated that man that assisted your mum all her days raising you guys?

Have you ever bought a gift for him now you're grown?

INGRATES from irresponsible mothers

3 Likes

Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by Prettygirl200(f): 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
blinking001:

Lol, what came over you today? This is so unlike you. How come you aren't emotional and spilling trash today?
Lol if I give u slap ehhhh, yep am emotional not in cases like this bc I believe that if a guy loves u enough to get u pregnant den he be able to take responsibilities for that. He cannot abandon u and expect another man to come train his child for him. That's why I always tell my gender to mind the kind of guys they date, if a man is not yet your husband don't get pregnant, simple!!!

1 Like

Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by Prettygirl200(f): 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
Bruno3000:
Gbam... Seconded. I don't know why some are so pained they were raised by single moms. Life happens to everyone. I admire ur response
Some of my gender no get sense!!! They will just be opening their legs for useless set of boys anyhow, boys that don't even have future when belle enter dem don run live dem dey go con dey find man wey dey wan use am hook. There are lots of them here in my area I just dey pity dem.

1 Like

Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by Afrobasic(m): 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
Dreadlock69:

I'm only there to dance

You get it!

Red pill rule:

Single mothers are only suitable for recreational purposes.

Never ever ever consider committing to a single mother, no matter how good the pum pum is.

1 Like

Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by Afrobasic(m): 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Some of my gender no get sense!!! They will just be opening their legs for useless set of boys anyhow, boys that don't even have future when belle enter dem don run live dem dey go con dey find man wey dey wan use am hook. There are lots of them here in my area I just dey pity dem.

Don't mind them... they spend their prime sleeping around, getting multiple kids from multiple baby daddies only to begin searching for the good guy when they turn to evening newspaper.

Save your self the stress and ignore single mothers. Let the simps date them.

1 Like

Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by Ndibuna: 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
Jeon:

An average black man can't express his saying without insulting himself.

How do you know that she's a baby producing machine?. have you met her one -on-one?.

Guy you're only talking about ur mother[ cuz you came out from her vagina making her an ancient baby machine while BoredBerry is still making a better advance for her proper life ].

sorry for the statement.
You're guilty of the same offence as him though. If not you won't use an average black person thereby insulting yourself too who's black cheesy wink
Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by Jeon(f): 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ndibuna:

You're guilty of the same offence as him though. If not you won't use an average black person thereby insulting yourself too who's black cheesy wink

Why are you crying?

He's not the first person, you can see many of his likes on NL.

Black top news because of this expressing issues with insults and angers because you want everyone to accept you or your opinions by force.

2 Likes

Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by Bruno3000(m): 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
Am glad ur different. Continue being the shinning light in ur hood. Not all girls have chicken brains after all.
Prettygirl200:

2 Likes

Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by Ndibuna: 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
Jeon:

Why are you crying?

He's not the first person, you can see many of his likes on NL.

Black top news because of this expressing issues with insults and angers because you want everyone to accept you or your opinions by force.
Cry for what exactly?
Ignore them oo. If not they will conscript you to be bitter and hateful like them. Once they lack attention they will respect themselves
Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by tommy589(m): 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
elipheleh:

Liar. Who's fault is it? Is it our fault that she is a single mum?

One thing with you single moms children is your level of stupidity and entitlement.

Have you ever appreciated that man that assisted your mum all her days raising you guys?

Have you ever bought a gift for him now you're grown?

INGRATES from irresponsible mothers

Fyi,my mother in her working years was hardworking and never remarried.

I am not the cause of your bitterness towards single women. Only God knows where your pain is coming from,not that you have ever dated a single mother or spent good money on any woman.

Your insult is not only for me but also for your entire family that are my age mates

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by elipheleh(m): 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2022
tommy589:

I am not the cause of your bitterness towards single women. Only God knows where your pain is coming from,not that you have ever dated a single mother or spent good money on any woman.

Your insult is not only for me but also for your entire family that are my age mates

Ingrate!. Entitled! Son of irresponsible women and their stupid entitlement mentality. You can't answer the question, so you resort to emotional blackmail.

You want young men to fall for manipulations of single mothers like your mum.

Evil boy.

I ask you again, what have you ever done for that man who helped your mum to raise you? That man that acted as father figure to you and your sister?

2 Likes

Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by elipheleh(m): 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
tommy589:

The problem with single mothers like your mum is bad character and ingratitude.. She passed it unto you and your siblings.

Now your sister also is also a single mum and the man refused to marry her due to her bad characters.

2 Likes

Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by tommy589(m): 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
elipheleh:

The problem with single mothers like your mum is bad character and ingratitude.. She passed it unto you and your siblings.

Now your sister also is also a single mum and the man refused to marry her due to her bad characters.

Who told you my sister was not married? My mother was properly married to my late father before they separated.

When they ask intelligent people to raise their hands you too would try to. So your hatred for single mothers have eclipsed that loving part of your brain that not all single mothers started as baby Mama

Imagine an hypocrite,evil minded young man like you quoting bible verses. God is very tolerant

2 Likes

Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by Dreadlock69(m): 10:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
1Sharon:

Normal she's good maybe only to me ànd a few others I guess she's really tried for me so mutually I give her back 50/50 , I don't want to gold dig her and I like it being symbiotic not parasitic nor commersalism .though she's older than me with 7 years gap.

But commit hell no
Marriage hell no
Make she just dey her dey I like what we have already ,her pikin self dey give me headache I wan nack am pako one time for him head anytime I look am I dey remember how I dey our last born, them be the same age grade
Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by Dreadlock69(m): 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
Afrobasic:

You get it!

Red pill rule:

Single mothers are only suitable for recreational purposes.

Never ever ever consider committing to a single mother, no matter how good the pum pum is.

Normal she's good maybe only to me ànd a few others I guess she's really tried for me so mutually I give her back 50/50 , I don't want to gold dig her and I like it being symbiotic not parasitic nor commersalism .though she's older than me with 7 years gap.

But commit hell no

Marriage hell no

Make she just dey her dey I like what we have already ,her pikin self dey give me headache I wan nack am pako one time for him head anytime I look am I dey remember how I dey beat my last born , them be the same age grade use
Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by 1Sharon(f): 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
Dreadlock69:

But commit hell no
Marriage hell no
Make she just dey her dey I like what we have already ,her pikin self dey give me headache I wan nack am pako one time for him head anytime I look am I dey remember how I dey our last born, them be the same age grade

You didn't answer my question.
Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by Dreadlock69(m): 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
1Sharon:

You didn't answer my question.

Firstly I don't need to

She gave herself hope

I didn't woo her , she wooed me . Though she pretty and all that.
Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by Dreadlock69(m): 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
1Sharon:

Would you love your son to commit to a single mother and give her hope ní ,eve if she's good I don't know maybe pretending?
Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by 1Sharon(f): 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Would you love your son to commit to a single mother and give her hope ní ,eve if she's good I don't know maybe pretending?

I never said you should commit to her. Just tell her you don't want something serious
Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
elipheleh:

Ingrate!. Entitled! Son of irresponsible women and their stupid entitlement mentality. You can't answer the question, so you resort to emotional blackmail.

You want young men to fall for manipulations of single mothers like your mum.

Evil boy.

I ask you again, what have you ever done for that man who helped your mum to raise you? That man that acted as father figure to you and your sister?
Lol! And you're a Christian? You think you're acting the way Chtist would? Intolerant, abusive... Jesus even advised you to turn the other cheek when slapped... You're behaving like a heathen... undecided

It's shameful... I said you're pitiable and you've proven me right... You're a disgrace to manhood... If you're married don't have kids... You have no values to pass to them... You're a rotten bitter human being who can not be a father...

Not every single mother remarried nitwit... Your small corrupt brain has led you to believe that all women are dependent whôres like thw woman who birthed you... It's not true... Millions of single mothers stayed single after their separation or divorce... Worked several jobs to train their children alone... Get this into your thick skull...

The young men you're trying so desperately hard to defend are poverty stricken lowlives no woman would date...
Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by Dreadlock69(m): 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
1Sharon:

I never said you should commit to her. Just tell her you don't want something serious

I know dey tell am anything , no be everything dem dey talk make eee end naturally by itself

J fit remember one time nah rumors i take no say aunty dun leave me
Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 28, 2022
tommy589:

Who told you my sister was not married? My mother was properly married to my late father before they separated.

When they ask intelligent people to raise their hands you too would try to. So your hatred for single mothers have eclipsed that loving part of your brain that not all single mothers started as baby Mama

Imagine an hypocrite,evil minded young man like you quoting bible verses. God is very tolerant
Listen... Everyone has an opinion... Idiots esp are more than willing to share theirs...

Your mother and sister... The only mistake they made was marrying men who weren't good enough for them... And everyone has done that... We've all dated the wrong person, invested so much in the relationship but we're lucky enough to end things before they got serious...

Don't let anyone make you feel bad for your father's sins... He made a choice to leave... To not love you and your mother as much as you both deserve... Your mother stayed devouted to you... She raised you, making sacrifices to get you where you are now... She loves you... Shes not perfect, she's human but brave enough to be a single parent inspite of the difficulty and stigmatization...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Don't you think you're generalizing? Men do it but coming from a woman it's kinda weird...

I'll try to let you see things from a different perspective...

Let's assume you have a brother... He dates a woman who pretends to be miss perfect... After a couple months, they get married... They have a few kids, maybe three.... She starts acting out... She nags... She's abusive... She starts drinking heavily and smokes and spends the money for her families upkeep on small boys for sex... She hits your brother, is very aggressive...

Would you encourage your brother to stay? Or leave?

I feel you expect more from women than men... You even expect that women can endure abuse just so they don't become single mothers...

Or do you think every single mother is the type who wear eyelashes and fix dagger sharp nails? Because it's single women raised by both parents who are the irresponsible women standing in the streets looking like masquerades...

Do you assume single fathers are all young men who smoke weed and sag their trousers? undecided
Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by elipheleh(m): 11:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
tommy589:

You rotten charactered brat.

You can go ahead and marry irresponsible people like yourself.

Fools like you are free to take irresponsible decisions. However you can't then later ask every man to follow you to practice your mistakes.

Taaa. I will quote bible and pray to my God. If you no like am, go and hug transformer.

Entitled fool.

2 Likes

Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by elipheleh(m): 11:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
Datboredberri:
Don't you think you're generalizing? Men do it but coming from a woman it's kinda weird...

I'll try to let you see things from a different perspective...

Let's assume you have a brother... He dates a woman who pretends to be miss perfect... After a couple months, they get married... They have a few kids, maybe three.... She starts acting out... She nags... She's abusive... She starts drinking heavily and smokes and spends the money for her families upkeep on small boys for sex... She hits your brother, is very aggressive...

Would you encourage your brother to stay? Or leave?

I feel you expect more from women than men... You even expect that women can endure abuse just so they don't become single mothers...

Or do you think every single mother is the type who wear eyelashes and fix dagger sharp nails? Because it's single women raised by both parents who are the irresponsible women standing in the streets looking like masquerades...

Do you assume single fathers are all young men who smoke weed and sag their trousers? undecided

Husband snatcher, I've already told you to leave me alone. I am married already. And even if I were not married, I would still not be interested in you.

Quit quoting me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] / Thanks NL, I Just Bought A Camry Muscle Sport. See Pic / I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.