Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy (6826 Views)

I don't give a Bleep about Mohbad's death and Neither should you. / Facts About Single Mothers... / Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 29, 2022
elipheleh:

Husband snatcher, I've already told you to leave me alone. I am married already. And even if I were not married, I would still not be interested in you.

Quit quoting me.
Who wants you? I pity your miserable wife...

You call yourself a Christian yet you're here attacking those who simply aired their opinions...

You're a bitter wretched soul... Your own God spits on you... You're more like lucifer than Christ...

Poverty striken lowlife who prays everyday for God to bless him... With this obnoxious attitude, why would he? undecided
Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by Prettygirl200(f): 12:03am On Jun 29, 2022
Datboredberri:
Don't you think you're generalizing? Men do it but coming from a woman it's kinda weird...

I'll try to let you see things from a different perspective...

Let's assume you have a brother... He dates a woman who pretends to be miss perfect... After a couple months, they get married... They have a few kids, maybe three.... She starts acting out... She nags... She's abusive... She starts drinking heavily and smokes and spends the money for her families upkeep on small boys for sex... She hits your brother, is very aggressive...

Would you encourage your brother to stay? Or leave?

I feel you expect more from women than men... You even expect that women can endure abuse just so they don't become single mothers...

Or do you think every single mother is the type who wear eyelashes and fix dagger sharp nails? Because it's single women raised by both parents who are the irresponsible women standing in the streets looking like masquerades...

Do you assume single fathers are all young men who smoke weed and sag their trousers? undecided
U should be sensible enough to see that I didn't generalize but said[b] some[/b], am am sure u are not an illitrate u should know that" some" is not" everybody". Now back to what u were saying, yes am a woman giving my own opinion on this issue is not "weird" I won't be emotional bc am a woman.
Not all single mothers suffered domestic violence from their bfs or whatever, most of them gave birth out of wedlock bc of wayward lifestyle, while some did bc of the wrong set of guys they keep meeting, others did bc they refused to close their legs. As a lady or a young girl that's reasonable u should know the kind of life u want to live and set your goals nobody said u shouldn't love or have sex but use your brain and also don't get pregnant or open your legs for a guy u see no future in him, No b the one u don go misbehave finish den u go con dey find one single guy wey wan dey shoulder u and the responsibilities of another man, it's not possible if am a man I won't try such. Girls should use their brains, simple!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by elipheleh(m): 12:06am On Jun 29, 2022
Datboredberri:

You call yourself a Christian yet you're here attacking those who simply aired their opinions...

You're a bitter wretched soul... Your own God spits on you... You're more like lucifer than Christ...

Poverty striken lowlife who prays everyday for God to bless him... With this obnoxious attitude, why would he? undecided

Poor bored little thing. You can try that your rubbish emotional blackmail on other Christian's. Not me.

I will finish you with mouth.

Poor you. Try another guy.

Go and open your legs to every dick and harry. Go about having sex outside wedlock and expect sympathy. Fools really think God can be mocked.

You go soon get belle. Just watch. Wayward girl.
Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 29, 2022
elipheleh:

You rotten charactered brat.

You can go ahead and marry irresponsible people like yourself.

Fools like you are free to take irresponsible decisions. However you can't then later ask every man to follow you to practice your mistakes.

Taaa. I will quote bible and pray to my God. If you no like am, go and hug transformer.

Entitled fool.
The man raised by a single mother is more responsible and has more character than you do...

Your father must have been a heathen scum to raise someone like you... undecided

Did he encourage you to marry a single mother? Why are you triggered?

If you're happily married, mind your business and leave single men to make their decision...

But you're daft... So you couldn't comprehend his statement...
Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by elipheleh(m): 12:11am On Jun 29, 2022
Datboredberri:
The man raised by a single mother is more responsible and has more character than you do...

Your father must have been a heathen scum to raise someone like you... undecided

If you're happily married, mind your business and leave single men to make their decision...

You go soon carry belle. Keep having sex up and down. Later you come here to seek sympathy and enablers.

If you like don't take advise.

And last warning. Stop mentioning or quoting me
Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 29, 2022
elipheleh:

Poor bored little thing. You can try that your rubbish emotional blackmail on other Christian's. Not me.

I will finish you with mouth.

Poor you. Try another guy.
Don't even dare me tonight... If you want someone to disgrace you and your parents who succesfully raised a wretched bastàrd, you... Then ignore that guy and face me squarely... undecided

You're a christian with mouth... Telling you to act according to the teachings of your lord is emotional blackmail? Lol! The devil's spawn!

Finish me nah... The son of a market woman
Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by elipheleh(m): 12:29am On Jun 29, 2022
Datboredberri:
Don't even dare me tonight... If you want someone to disgrace you and your parents who succesfully raised a wretched bastàrd, you... Then ignore that guy and face me squarely... undecided

You're a christian with mouth... Telling you to act according to the teachings of your lord is emotional blackmail? Lol! The devil's spawn!

How will you not insult your parents? After all you've got no home trainings. Obvious product of a jilted scorned single mother.

Watch out you are towing the same sex perverted lifestyle and would soon be dumped as a single mother.

Zip up and stop abusing sex up and down. LovePeddler!

1 Like

Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by elipheleh(m): 12:32am On Jun 29, 2022
Datboredberri:

Stop mentioning God in whom you do not believe in.

So e reach bitter truth, you remember God?

Pathetic
Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 29, 2022
Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 29, 2022
Prettygirl200:
U should be sensible enough to see that I didn't generalize but said[b] some[/b], am am sure u are not an illitrate u should know that" some" is not" everybody". Now back to what u were saying, yes am a woman giving my own opinion on this issue is not "weird" I won't be emotional bc am a woman.
Not all single mothers suffered domestic violence from their bfs or whatever, most of them gave birth out of wedlock bc of wayward lifestyle, while some did bc of the wrong set of guys they keep meeting, others did bc they refused to close their legs. As a lady or a young girl that's reasonable u should know the kind of life u want to live and set your goals nobody said u shouldn't love or have sex but use your brain and also don't get pregnant or open your legs for a guy u see no future in him, No b the one u don go misbehave finish den u go con dey find one single guy wey wan dey shoulder u and the responsibilities of another man, it's not possible if am a man I won't try such. Girls should use their brains, simple!!!!
First of all... I never insulted you... I tried very hard to be polite... Keep this lousy behaviour aside... If I respect you, you can reciprocate...

This was your comment:

Am a woman, but I won't advice any single guy to marry a single mother, imagine the story that was nartated up there, after all these sacrifices made by that man, the children still abandoned who looked and trained them to go reconcile with their dad? Who does that. Who on earth with conscience will do that, imagine the pain that man will be in he will be full of regrets living miserably. It didn't happen to me but immediately I read that story I felt pain for the unknown person, so instead of going through all these later in future, it better u don't get yourself involved with them, or better still if u must marry den don't take responsibilities of any man's child.

This is the reason I said you generalized... In your second comment you added the word 'some' but not in this...

You make it seem as though being a single parent is a determinant of the person's character... And you solely focused on single mothers...

That's why I tried to make you see that many women didn't 'choose' their situations... A good number were made single mothers due to the decisions their boyfriends/husbands made...

As for sex, celibacy is hard... But people make mistakes... Contraceptives arent entirely reliable and many men hate on women who have had abortions... Is murdering a child a bbetter choice than raising it?

And you make it seem as though all single mothers are young jobless women looking for men to take care of them and their children.. The reason most search for men is because society discriminates against them... If you take away the stigma, they wouldn't be so desperate...

It's just shi*ty how you assume single mothers are the poor weak women in need of a man and not independent women actually taking up the responsibilities of a father and mother... undecided undecided
Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by Prettygirl200(f): 1:01am On Jun 29, 2022
Datboredberri:
First of all... I never insulted you... I tried very hard to be polite... Keep this lousy behaviour aside... If I respect you, you can reciprocate...

This was your comment:

This is the reason I said you generalized... In your second comment you added the word 'some' but not in this...

You make it seem as though being a single parent is a determinant of the person's character... And you solely focused on single mothers...

That's why I tried to make you see that many women didn't 'choose' their situations... A good number were made single mothers due to the decisions their boyfriends/husbands made...

As for sex, celibacy is hard... But people make mistakes... Contraceptives arent entirely reliable and many men hate on women who have had abortions... Is murdering a child a bbetter choice than raising it?

And you make it seem as though all single mothers are young jobless women looking for men to take care of them and their children.. The reason most search for men is because society discriminates against them... If you take away the stigma, they wouldn't be so desperate...

It's just shi*ty how you assume single mothers are the poor weak women in need of a man and not independent women actually taking up the responsibilities of a father and mother... undecided undecided
Alryt I get it, but I still maintain my stand single father's should go for single mothers, while single guys should go for single girls, I think that will balance the equation. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 29, 2022
Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by Vincyman: 1:33am On Jun 29, 2022
It's touching, sorry dear
Datboredberri:
Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by Nobody: 1:37am On Jun 29, 2022
Vincyman:
It's touching, sorry dear
Thank you... That's life... But I have my mum... And she's wonderful!
Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by FORWARDEVERLY: 3:31am On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:
Why don't single fathers get so much hate? undecided

Most of you dissing single moms forget that it took two to make a baby... She stayed and the father left... That makes her a bad person? I guess being a responisible parent is a sin...

Single fathers don't get the hate cos he would cater for the children's bills..
But a single mom would dump it on her new Husband who stupidly slaves away to cater for children that isn't his..

Only a useless and foolish man marries a single mom..
May thunder fire all Men married to single mom,may the sow and never reap AMEN.
Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by FORWARDEVERLY: 3:37am On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:
smiley

My dad left... Chose alcohol and prostitutes over his own kids... I won't be blamed for that...

Your dad is a genius..
He made the best decision ever.
Imagine him spending his resources to cater for a bitter Feminist wannabe..
Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by FORWARDEVERLY: 3:39am On Jun 29, 2022
Laggafin:
I felt like tearing u apart into miserable shreds but i realised dis days common sense is no longer common.. So cause u were raised by ur parents makes it kool to spill trash to single modas? Karma is a bitch and trust me u wil never raise ur own kids

Another Stoopid Single mom has been triggered..
Ediot your nonsense swear won't ever work on him..
Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by FORWARDEVERLY: 3:53am On Jun 29, 2022
chuksoyo21:
I wanted to say "I don't believe this story" until what my step-sisters did to my dad flashed my mind.
My dad had two girls from the lady he had in mind settling down with (He made countless fruitless efforts to convince her people to allow him marry their daughter to no avail). I got to know about all that from the correspondence (laters) he left behind.
My step sisters were in the custudy of their mum owing to the fact that my dad was hugely intimidated to part ways with the girls.
Years after, at 25, these girls came back looking for their dad. Meanwhile, my dad had married my mum and had us. We accepted them as our other siblings.
Sooner than later, they started scheming for their mum to be reunited with my dad not mindin that she was already married to another man with kids. That met a brick wall, anyways.
So, they wrote jamb and got admission while we were still living together. After graduation, they left back to their mum and never kept in touch again. Even while their dad was ill, they got the news and still never bothered to get across.

You are logical cos you are a Man..
Your dad is their dad but they chose to abandon him after he trained them in UNI and followed their mom..

If I give birth to any female child I would offer her up for adoption..
Ever since I was young I don't want to have a female child e come be now wey I don't see more reasons.. never.
Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by tommy589(m): 7:54am On Jun 29, 2022
elipheleh:

You rotten charactered brat.

You can go ahead and marry irresponsible people like yourself.
E
Fools like you are free to take irresponsible decisions. However you can't then later ask every man to follow you to practice your mistakes.

Taaa. I will quote bible and pray to my God. If you no like am, go and hug transformer.

Entitled fool.

God listens to everyone prayer, he has ears for bitter souls like you too. Your negativity in all your previous posts makes it glaring you are disturbed emotionally. Your toxic nature is a sign you were not visited with love while growing up

Unlike you, our mother did a good job raising us and now enjoying her life as a senior citizen. Failing in relationship is not an indication you will fail in other life endeavors.

We have made good life decisions and better for it.I am past another marriage,I already have a fulfilling life with my wife of many years. And that my younger sister you think you can degrade because she is a single mom,has one of her kids graduating from the University soon.

1 Like

Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by Teeneyo(m): 8:24am On Jun 29, 2022
galantjoe:
For me whether u marry single mom or lady, whether u adopted another person's child or you have your own, always have plan B for your old age. Everyman and everywoman should, as what is playing now out in family � affairs when your child marries, have income generating asset or savings for your old age. Don't expect anything from your children, what they owe you is to bury you, mourn you when you die. Nothing to gain from having child apart from maintaining your generation
Best comment
Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by MagnoIia(f): 8:49am On Jun 29, 2022
Datboredberri:

Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Justwise

Rule 2
Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by MagnoIia(f): 8:50am On Jun 29, 2022
Datboredberri:

Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Justwise

Rule 2
Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by MagnoIia(f): 8:50am On Jun 29, 2022
Datboredberri:

Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Justwise

Rule 2
Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by Vincyman: 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
That's great, I pray life will keep you in better places
Datboredberri:
Thank you... That's life... But I have my mum... And she's wonderful!
Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by Bukola94: 10:54am On Jun 30, 2022
zabimaru:

When you got acquainted with your biological parents, did it change how you felt for your guardian (assuming you adopted him/her as a parental figure)
nothing changes, in fact I appreciate him the more. The man is always there for me. My dad don't get our time, he travels far away just to put cater for is families. Is wives are really trying, he may not be around for a whole year, except there is public holiday or come for wedding ceremony and burial ceremony of the member of the family.
Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by chuksoyo21(m): 2:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

You are logical cos you are a Man..
Your dad is their dad but they chose to abandon him after he trained them in UNI and followed their mom..

If I give birth to any female child I would offer her up for adoption..
Ever since I was young I don't want to have a female child e come be now wey I don't see more reasons.. never.
Imagine, my dad passed on on the 1st of this month (June, 2022) and up till now they have refused to get involved in the burial arrangement nor keep in touch....

Me no reason am. Such is life....
Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by InfinityFabric: 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
BoredBerry:
smiley

My dad left... Chose alcohol and prostitutes over his own kids... I won't be blamed for that...
No wonder you're bitter when it comes to men. You had the experience.
Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by placeofallure(f): 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
BoredBerry:
smiley

You have spoken your truth, which I agree with 100%. People like the nincompoop you mentioned hate to hear the truth. They sit behind their keyboard, with leprous fingers and type rubbish. If you haven't walked in a man's shoes, do not blame him!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by Morenzy15: 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
The story is perthetic but I can't really blame you.
I blame the kids and their mother because they forgot who God used for them when there was nobody. God will bring a way out for you, just keep praying.

Are you a 30 seconds man?
Do you genuinely wish to move from been 30 seconds to 30 minutes man and watch your spouse kneel to say thank you for striking very well at the other room game?
Introducing to you our ebook

Say Final Goodbye to Premature Ejaculation.
The ebook give details about premature ejaculation, causes, symptoms and natural solution to it. The solution is permanent and you see the result within just a week of effective usage.

Price: #1000
There are other bonuses that comes with it;

* How to Woo a Woman
*How to get your ex back
*How to date any girl of your dream.

Call 0*8*0 two eight 9*3*0 1*7*9
WhatsApp 0*8*0+3+7+7*2*1*1*6*3
Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
chuksoyo21:

Imagine, my dad passed on on the 1st of this month (June, 2022) and up till now they have refused to get involved in the burial arrangement nor keep in touch....

Me no reason am. Such is life....

Bro.. take heart for your loss..
Rally your uncles and aunts if any..
Try your best to give him a modest burial..
As for those stupid girls.. let them be.. if they eventually try to come back in the future,pls shut the door on them..
I don't know for you.. but personally I don't believe in forgiveness.. that is a language of cowards..

Remain resolute Bro..

Do accept my condolence.. ��

1 Like

Re: Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy by Bukola94: 5:49am On Jul 12, 2022
zabimaru:

When you got acquainted with your biological parents, did it change how you felt for your guardian (assuming you adopted him/her as a parental figure)
No!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Can't Do This .... She Ain't The ONE / How To Find A Sugar Mummy On Nairaland - Abuja, Lagos And Port Harcourt / Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend Arranging 16 Tanks To Form Heart Shape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.