Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age (91656 Views)

David Ukpo Asks Court To Stop Biodata Release To Ekweremadu / David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by blazesam(m): 3:51am On Jun 28, 2022
Are you the father? How certain are you about the age?
tinsel:

Tell me what he did wrong? A 21 years old boy wants to donate his kidney and the Ekweremadu wants to pay for it. What is the problem? Where I will lay blame on Ekweremadu is if the boy is actually 15 years and Ekweremadu is part of the conspiracy to inflate his age to 21.
People have been selling their kidney in Nigeria. This is not the first and not going to be the last so far the seller is an adult.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by kingjiss: 4:01am On Jun 28, 2022
Fahdiga:
Whatever that is the outcome of this case, Ike Ekweremadu has ruined his reputation.

How old are you ,?
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by ubimagos: 4:02am On Jun 28, 2022
[He should produce the agreement papers between the two of them if he's doing the right thing after all he's learned enough to know the laws as a law maker, you guys should stop all these your emotional blackmail and sentiments.
quote author=Idiotseverywher post=114214736]. But the guy agreed to donate his own, was he forced to. I'd he tgr first person to ever agreed to do do? Why atr you people being so sentiment, pray that God never punish human beings because of our behavior and wickedness[/quote]
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Ipp1: 4:06am On Jun 28, 2022
Ekweremadu should take responsibilities for his actions and not suing anyone

He is learned and should know the right thing. Dealing with an ibo brother like you , you should know yourself. Rather than having concrete evidences and signing agreements with that boy and his family members and having papers supporting the organ donation saga you flown that boy abroad when you know that Nigerians are not smiling.

If you have recorded a video of him saying he agrees to donate his organ and you did paperwork and signed agreement with his relatives and eyewitnesses sealed and signed you should have saved yourself from such mess

Never trust a soul once people get what they want they change

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by pquaver(m): 4:07am On Jun 28, 2022
zolajpower:

The boy was just used to punish the ekweremadu's ...... From the spiritual realm to the physical, they must have punished someone or deprive someone of his or right in the past and the person must have cursed them in the past .
So now this must have been the consequences of that evil past . He was the same senator to have ever been disgraced by the diaspora abroad couple of years ago and by his own people not any tribe but his own Igbo and now this boy

The ekweremadus re facing a battle stronger than them . It's not ordinary. You can't tell me they re the first person to bring a donor abroad to help save the life of their loved ones and neither the last . If you all like argue from now the eternity this is the situation on ground they must have offended a man , woman and or boy or girl who must have cursed them .

Hmmm deep
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by FireUpNow(m): 4:13am On Jun 28, 2022
This Ike of a man is senseless. How can an ex deputy senate president be acting like a school boy? He should have confirmed the boy's actual dob before taking him out. Ike has dented his reputation and he didn't and still not acting wisely
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Pickmycall: 4:14am On Jun 28, 2022
tinsel:

Tell me what he did wrong? A 21 years old boy wants to donate his kidney and the Ekweremadu wants to pay for it. What is the problem? Where I will lay blame on Ekweremadu is if the boy is actually 15 years and Ekweremadu is part of the conspiracy to inflate his age to 21.
People have been selling their kidney in Nigeria. This is not the first and not going to be the last so far the seller is an adult.
Was the boy paid in advance? Again,before you fly somebody abroad for a medical reason you first carryout a checkup on him in Nigeria.Was that done?

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by ubimagos: 4:15am On Jun 28, 2022
UK law says organ donor can opt out if he feels he is no longer comfortable with the procedure.
thatigboman1:
Sir, the whole noise about the boy's age is because that is the issue in contention. Minor. In UK, minor is 15 years and below. UK doesn't deport minors. If the boy had claimed to be 16, he would have been put in the next plane back to Nigeria. But as a minor, a vulnerable child in UK seeking asylum, they will protect him and provide for him and he can stay in UK till he dies. That's why the age is so contestous.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Pickmycall: 4:18am On Jun 28, 2022
Some comments are even supporting this wicked politician that cannot enact good laws for the country.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by zedegit: 4:23am On Jun 28, 2022
ERockson:
But why the too much noise about the boy age. The alleged offence is very bad regardless of the boy's age. The boy claimed he was promised a job not knowing he was about to be harvested

So you now believe his story? Can you swear with your life to die if that story is not true?

Please swear it now or shut up.

One thing I know is that human beings are terrible.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Hespee93: 4:25am On Jun 28, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. But the guy agreed to donate his own, was he forced to. I'd he tgr first person to ever agreed to do do? Why atr you people being so sentiment, pray that God never punish human beings because of our behavior and wickedness

Do you know if he was lied to in orser for him to accept the proposal, but on getting to UK he met another situation.

He is not a kid and believe he knows what is at stake if the donor lied against the couple.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by zedegit: 4:25am On Jun 28, 2022
tinsel:

My own is why didn't they confirm the match to an extent in Nigeria before waisting resources?

Is it that no Nigerian hospital is equipped enough to run compatibility test?
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by gimakon2(m): 4:27am On Jun 28, 2022
YoungBruzzy:
If the boy is found culpable at the end of this case. He won't like what those white police will do to him.
I don't blame the Ekweremadus at all, they did what every sane parent will do in that circumstances. Probably the boy want to take asylum since the option of getting millions from the Ekweremadus is not sure again. I will keep my fingers crossed for now and see what the outcome will be.

Capiche

Exactly my thoughts.
There could be no how the boy one way or another wasn't told of the ordeal or rather I'd say what he was up against. Boy just lying to everyone and claimed to be rescued .
Japa way be say you no spend shishi, them wan send am back to local league again, he would ask his friends and stupid thinking people he calls brothers , definitely they'd tell him this nonsense he's doing now.

The ones in Zimbabwe, cutting toes is an eye opener.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Ojolojolop(m): 4:28am On Jun 28, 2022
pquaver:

He changed his mind and u want to force him, na by force to donate?

He didn't change his mind about anything. The kidneys were not marchable, oga
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by rawpey247: 4:28am On Jun 28, 2022
BigIyanga:

Typical Naija oppressor mentality. The issue is not about age.
Per 1989 UK Law-HOTA, Live organ donor and recipient must be genetically related. Is the boy related to the Ekweremadus?
It’s also illegal to induce, coerce, manipulate or offer monetary compensation to donors.
Ignorant and arrogant leaders worshiped by ignorant followers like you.

Hahahahaha.... I can't laugh ooo
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Peacefulgold(m): 4:32am On Jun 28, 2022
ERockson:
But why the too much noise about the boy age. The alleged offence is very bad regardless of the boy's age. The boy claimed he was promised a job not knowing he was about to be harvested
So you think if the boy was truely 21 and is lying he is 15,it shouldn't give cause for concern?,
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by HilcomTech(m): 4:33am On Jun 28, 2022
ERockson:

The boy claimed to be a minor while he is not.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Peacefulgold(m): 4:33am On Jun 28, 2022
inoki247:
When I say all this our Politicians no get sense people go think say na Lie...

How can you take someone to UK without confirming the Compatibility of the organ....

No wonder na after dem sign something to Law dem dey read am come dey find way to amend am if I lie check that Electoral act na afta dem sign am dem start to see error..
Because he believes UK can also check d compatibility...na him money him waste and he feels it's worth it ...
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by gimakon2(m): 4:36am On Jun 28, 2022
zedegit:

My own is why didn't they confirm the match to an extent in Nigeria before waisting resources?

Is it that no Nigerian hospital is equipped enough to run compatibility test?

Positive they would have, but the typical naija mentality of "as this one no work make we try this one" plus, do you picture the money involved too? Anyone can do anything for something like that! It takes grace of God to hold ones self esteem and everything in order not to involve in things such as those.
Boy wan japa, as money no come, he see chance. Go he wall, baba write "grace is sweet" as matter start to escalate, he delete most of the nonsense he put there, your mind no tell you say he get who day advice am that nonsense he day do? Think am well o
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Peacefulgold(m): 4:39am On Jun 28, 2022
ERockson:
Thorough investigation should be conducted to determine whether be was awared of the real purpose of the journey. The fact that the senator did not deal with the boy directly calls for suspection. Whether the boy is 15 or 22yearss, There should be withness from the boy's family if the senator wanted a fair deal
Personally I believe he is aware,cos Ekweremadu been a lawyer also will not risk writing d real reason why the boy is traveling to d British high Commission without letting d boy know ,because he knows at any point d British govt could interview d boy ,unless you think they are part of d conspiracy,and come to think of it ,at 21 dat boy is supposed to have gone for physical interview at d British embassy here in Nigeria..
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by beardedboy(m): 4:40am On Jun 28, 2022
ERockson:

Read what you wrote. "Claimed" means the boy could be lying. We know how desperate people are to leave Nigeria.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by rafcrown(m): 4:40am On Jun 28, 2022
[You can replace the boy if you still have what they need.quote author=Idiotseverywher post=114214736]. But the guy agreed to donate his own, was he forced to. I'd he tgr first person to ever agreed to do do? Why atr you people being so sentiment, pray that God never punish human beings because of our behavior and wickedness[/quote]
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by zedegit: 4:43am On Jun 28, 2022
gimakon2:

Positive they would have, but the typical naija mentality of "as this one no work make we try this one" plus, do you picture the money involved too? Anyone can do anything for something like that! It takes grace of God to hold ones self esteem and everything in order not to involve in things such as those.
Boy wan japa, as money no come, he see chance. Go he wall, baba write "grace is sweet" as matter start to escalate, he delete most of the nonsense he put there, your mind no tell you say he get who day advice am that nonsense he day do? Think am well o

You didn't answer the question. Is there no hospital to confirm if he's a suitable match in Nigeria?
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by InvertedHammer: 4:44am On Jun 28, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. But the guy agreed to donate his own, was he forced to. I'd he tgr first person to ever agreed to do do? Why atr you people being so sentiment, pray that God never punish human beings because of our behavior and wickedness
/
He is free to change his mind at any time. It is his body part. If you feel so concerned, reach out to Ekweremadu family and donate your own.

/

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by ponishah: 4:45am On Jun 28, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
He was induced.
And he is not even a full blown adult in Nigerian standard, he may not know the the full health implication of donating his organ.
If it was such a risk free process like donating blood, their children would have done that long ago. It is as simple as that.

Would you allow your son or any of our siblings to donate his kidney to somebody?
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by ponishah: 4:47am On Jun 28, 2022
kingsways:

Shut up there!!

How did he ruin his reputation

He should not try to save his sick daughter
By putting the life of another man's son at risk because of poverty?
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by MarketDispatch: 4:48am On Jun 28, 2022
I am not taking sides in this case, but the boy must be a very good Samaritan. The lawyer that filed the case should be able to provide consent letter etc in addition to the docs requested from NIMC etc.

Ekweremadu's love their daughter so much, but I'm wondering why
Ekweremadu's wife could not donate Kidney
Ekweremadu himself could not donate Kidney
The daughter's siblings could not donate Kidney, but it is David the good Samaritan that can donate Kidney.

The boy's age does not address the part of the UK law that applies to organ donations.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by joyandfaith: 4:48am On Jun 28, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
Where is the evidence he agreed to donate? Video or audio or written evidences.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by joyandfaith: 4:50am On Jun 28, 2022
beardedboy:

Read what you wrote. "Claimed" means the boy could be lying. We know how desperate people are to leave Nigeria.

Ike and his goons could be lying too.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by beardedboy(m): 4:51am On Jun 28, 2022
joyandfaith:

Ike and his goons could be lying too.
Of course.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by ponishah: 4:53am On Jun 28, 2022
ERockson:
The age has become the most important in the case for all parties. If he is actually less than 18, then it is prison time for the Ekweremadus and, asylum for the boy.
The alledged agreement for the boy will most probably be verbal and easy to deny

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age by Judolisco(m): 4:54am On Jun 28, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
the boy is donating on monetary grounds...that Is also a crime...u don't pay someone to donate something....so forget sentiment here...why ekweremadu no ask one of his kids to donate..as for d lawyer asking for dis boy personal data he won't get it without d boy's consent

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) / Senator Dino Melaye's Outfit To AMVCA 2020 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.