Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

My Father Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Father Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife.. (3807 Views)

Father Advice His Son Not To Date Girls From Poor Background / I Was Searching For How To Enlarge Picture On Google What I Saw Shocked Me (pic) / A Son's Response To Father's Advice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife.. by balmingilead: 8:28am On Jun 28, 2022
My son, I will be very raw and sincere with you.
Do not worry about the size of a woman buttock or breast but worry about the size of her heart and brain. Worry about the size of her love and endurance.
Because after 5 or 10 years, it will not be about the breast or buttock. As you can see, your mum now has a flat chest and almost flat buttock but we still live together happily, I still love her and she still love me.
Be careful of a woman that loves money. I mean the woman that talks ‘every time’ about her hair, cloths, shoes, bags panties and make-ups. Marriage is not all about these things.
Without make-up, cloths, shoes and panties a good marriage will still stand but without love, no marriage can stand. When I got married to your mum, I didn’t have a car or house of my own. I was not even educated.
But I had dreams and she appreciate and support me. Any woman that does not support your dream is not worth thinking-a-minute about. There are women that will see your dreams better than you, you are lucky if you find one,
My son, open your ears very well, there is a kind of woman you should avoid, do not make a mistake to marry this kind of woman or you will regret it. I mean a woman that always has bad things to say about everyone. If you see this kind of woman, run away.
One of the worst kind of woman you can marry is the one that complains about everything. If you buy this, she says you should have bought that, if you do this, she said you should have done that.
Please stay away! Most women enjoy talking but the one who talks for two hours and listen for two minutes is a potential ‘bomb’. Be wise, Be very careful of a pretending partner. A pretending woman is not hard to know.
She will always know everything about everything, she will be careful. Just close your eyes and open your heart and you will see! No woman is perfect. If you see a woman who believes in your dream , who respects you who is committed

We wish you all good health from Balm in Gilead Natural therapy center. The home of solution to all kinds of disease.

Contact Dr Evans Edionwe to get FREE consultation -
+2348055515629
+2348034875234
+2348050505666

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife.. by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:40am On Jun 28, 2022
Piece of advice wink

1 Like

Re: My Father Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife.. by Fadafada231(m): 9:04am On Jun 28, 2022
The man will live long for this piece of advice

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife.. by dabonny(m): 9:16am On Jun 28, 2022
Good enough to keep on my archive

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife.. by ebenezary(m): 9:17am On Jun 28, 2022
Words of wisdom

1 Like

Re: My Father Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife.. by blinking001(m): 9:22am On Jun 28, 2022
I no get time for nonsense. Any woman wey misbehave na to send her packing ASAP. Thankgod I'm not a religious man. Nothing to prick my conscience. Any small pim, oya leave my house.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife.. by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 28, 2022
See better advice smiley
If u get father way dey advice you, abeg no joke with that advice way him dey give you. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife.. by tayo60(f): 11:04am On Jun 28, 2022
How I wish some men would listen to this advice, na big yansh and boobs they will be looking for.

3 Likes

Re: My Father Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife.. by Rickmann: 11:24am On Jun 28, 2022
balmingilead:
My son, I will be very raw and sincere with you.
Do not worry about the size of a woman buttock or breast but worry about the size of her heart and brain. Worry about the size of her love and endurance.
Because after 5 or 10 years, it will not be about the breast or buttock. As you can see, your mum now has a flat chest and almost flat buttock but we still live together happily, I still love her and she still love me.
Be careful of a woman that loves money. I mean the woman that talks ‘every time’ about her hair, cloths, shoes, bags panties and make-ups. Marriage is not all about these things.
Without make-up, cloths, shoes and panties a good marriage will still stand but without love, no marriage can stand. When I got married to your mum, I didn’t have a car or house of my own. I was not even educated.
But I had dreams and she appreciate and support me. Any woman that does not support your dream is not worth thinking-a-minute about. There are women that will see your dreams better than you, you are lucky if you find one,
My son, open your ears very well, there is a kind of woman you should avoid, do not make a mistake to marry this kind of woman or you will regret it. I mean a woman that always has bad things to say about everyone. If you see this kind of woman, run away.
One of the worst kind of woman you can marry is the one that complains about everything. If you buy this, she says you should have bought that, if you do this, she said you should have done that.
Please stay away! Most women enjoy talking but the one who talks for two hours and listen for two minutes is a potential ‘bomb’. Be wise, Be very careful of a pretending partner. A pretending woman is not hard to know.
She will always know everything about everything, she will be careful. Just close your eyes and open your heart and you will see! No woman is perfect. If you see a woman who believes in your dream , who respects you who is committed

We wish you all good health from Balm in Gilead Natural therapy center. The home of solution to all kinds of disease.

Contact Dr Evans Edionwe to get FREE consultation -
+2348055515629
+2348034875234
+2348050505666

You can't fool me with breast and buttocks, I developed thick skin to that long ago..

Maximum respect to your Pops, he said it all..

1 Like

Re: My Father Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife.. by KingMack(m): 11:32am On Jun 28, 2022
Help me give your papa

6 Likes

Re: My Father Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife.. by dynicks(m): 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
blinking001:
I no get time for nonsense. Any woman wey misbehave na to send her packing ASAP. Thankgod I'm not a religious man. Nothing to prick my conscience. Any small pim, oya leave my house.
with immediate alacrity...!!

4 Likes

Re: My Father Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife.. by Silentgroper(m): 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
Beebah2000:
See better advice smiley
If u get father way dey advice you, abeg no joke with that advice way him dey give you. smiley
Shey mke i follow that advice follow woman wey no get nyash?

1 Like

Re: My Father Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife.. by Silentgroper(m): 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
tayo60:
How I wish some men would listen to this advice, na big yansh and boobs they will be looking for.
Wetin man go do na. To love a woman is different 4rm to be sexually attracted to her..

4 Likes

Re: My Father Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife.. by Washington505: 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
blinking001:

You never understand anything. You think say na by gra gra abi no conscience. Oga learn better advice.
Re: My Father Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife.. by blinking001(m): 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
Washington505:

You never understand anything. You think say na by gra gra abi no conscience. Oga learn better advice.
Times have changed bro. It doesn't matter how careful you are in vetting a woman before marriage, female nature is universal, the moment you loose frame as a man, she'll take you for a fool. That's modern women for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife.. by BennyDGreat: 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
This advice is powerful
Re: My Father Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife.. by jericco1(m): 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
Thank you very much for this.
Re: My Father Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife.. by seanwilliam(m): 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
blinking001:

I used to think like this before . But it’s not always as easy as you put it.

How many women you go send packaging after dem don born for you? Koko na to look before one leaps
Re: My Father Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife.. by Rexymania(m): 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
Before you go see that kind woman, you go trek tire grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife.. by AgentGoat: 7:22am On Jun 29, 2022
seanwilliam:

I used to think like this before . But it’s not always as easy as you put it.

How many women you go send packaging after dem don born for you? Koko na to look before one leaps

I understand your point but you need to look out for yourself first. If you are at the verge of losing your sanity over a woman God forbid. The woman should walk. I don't like divorce. It's one of my fear in marriage but my oga men are six down below because of say they no want divorce. I go send the bitch packing immediately.
Re: My Father Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife.. by seanwilliam(m): 7:38am On Jun 29, 2022
AgentGoat:

I understand your point but you need to look out for yourself first. If you are at the verge of losing your sanity over a woman God forbid. The woman should walk. I don't like divorce. It's one of my fear in marriage but my oga men are six down below because of say they no want divorce. I go send the bitch packing immediately.
you’re right, my argument is that , one should do his homework before getting into marriage, if you don’t , then get ready to change wiman like wrapper, and that’s bad for a healthy family ..

All in all , may God save us from Delilah
Re: My Father Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife.. by Emma2Seconds: 7:56am On Jun 29, 2022
Indaboski bahose.
Re: My Father Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife.. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
Silentgroper:
Shey mke i follow that advice follow woman wey no get nyash?
them no dey tell u say make u follow woman way no get nyash.
Wetin them dey talk be say no push yourself into marriage because of big nyash and big breasts. Both of Una go old and that breast way u marry her for, e go slack. If you marry woman way get good heart, That one no go ever change, e go dey with her till death.
Simple!!
If you wan marry big nyash, that one na your problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife.. by emmanuelbrown26: 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
dynicks:
with immediate alacrity...!!
Without blinking an eye
Re: My Father Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife.. by Dickson178(m): 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
May the Lord be with you! May your family be happier than unexpected

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Experience Before Joining Ashawo Beer Parlour On Telegram / My Innocent Girlfriend Is Turning Bad: I Need Advise / Define Love In A Sentence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.