Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,709 members, 7,813,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations (12912 Views)

Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before / Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy / Abubakar Ibrahim Joins Kogi Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Gbadespet(m): 7:47am On Jun 29, 2022
PoliteActivist:

This no be yeye prophet o. He's also a Ph.D and wrote authoritative biography of our Yekini Amoda Ogunlere, alias Developer. See below

And you think his comments/prophesy/write up is not influence by politicians?
Well everything will be settled by next year and everybody go back to their normal activities ����
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by boxypane(m): 7:48am On Jun 29, 2022
He must force state and local governments to perform to achieve this.
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by victorazy(m): 7:49am On Jun 29, 2022
Benmob:
which suffer or na u go suffer am when u dey support d person were say he will continue where buhari stop, d same buhari that took Nigeria 7th feet backward.
Me and u who like suffer now undecided undecided undecided

.but I was not the one supporting Buhari and Tinubu
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Martinssweet: 7:50am On Jun 29, 2022
They think Igbo don't have population election time will tell owner the the population in Lagos state 70percent is Igbo tinubu is a drug dealer he won't allow free and fear election if not he will loose in Lago
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by BaddestQueen(f): 7:52am On Jun 29, 2022
gbemishile:

Like peter obi chikdren schooled in nigeria
Shut up
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by BaddestQueen(f): 7:52am On Jun 29, 2022
gbemishile:

We are nit forcing it down ur throat.
We never forced buhari down ur throat,and besides u have just 5 percent to give so we aint bothering ourselves
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

God bless Yoruba Christians and reasonable Yoruba Muslims
God bless real Omoluabis
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Bifas1: 7:52am On Jun 29, 2022
You guys said this in 2015. Una don start again.
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Josh109: 7:53am On Jun 29, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Yeah, that's why after developing Lagos he's always abroad for medical problems. Mr. Developer!

What we want to know are his responses to all these gates swelling around him.

** Certificate-gate
** Druglord-gate
** Health-gate
** AlphaBeta-gate
** BullionVan-gate
**YekiniAmodaOgunlere-gate
**NoSchooling-gate

In a sane clime just one of these gates and the man will respect himself and resign.

Here's a short:
Omokri proclaiming Tinubu's documented history as a drug lord:
https://youtube.com/shorts/ZrTsydN2oQQ?feature=share

*copied*
Make no mistake, Yekini Amoda.Ogunlere attended primary and secondary schools. The only reason he would rather lie that he never attended any than submit his certificates to INEC Nigeria is because those documents contain personal information about who HE REALLY IS, his real name, his age, his ancestry etc.

This is the shadowy figure some of you are supporting to come and preside over the destiny of over 200 million people...
More Secrets of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled

This post is a mere opinion by "Igbo Kwenu" and does not represent that of the Reliant News.

APGA cannot mourn the exit of Mr Peter Obi with all these secret findings surrounding him.

1. Those who knew Peter Obi will attest to the fact that he has been a drug dealer beginning from his days as an undergraduate at UNN. He was hardly attending lectures and only managed to graduate with a third class in Philosophy after spending 12 years in the University.

2. His brother in-law who incidentally is one of the hirelings used by him for his nefarious drug trafficking business is currently languishing in jail in far away London . This is the major cause of strain between Obi and his in-laws. It is on record that his closeness to Dubem Obazie was the because he Dubem served jail term for drug trafficking because of Peter.

3. Obi should explain his relationship with former Military Administrator, Governor Ibim Princewill and Col Earnest Kizito Attah of Cross River State whom he helped as a conduit to fleece Cross River State government thus contributing to the under development of the state.

4. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra the circumstances surrounding his father's death which remains his best kept secret. Before then we can reveal that Obi's father was drowned to death by Obi's associates in the drug trade whom he short-changed in a business deal prompting the mafias to kill the old man whom they drowned bounded hands and feet with bricks round his neck.

5. Given the level of insecurity in Anambra state , ''Saint'' Peter Obi should explain how he expends his security vote since it is on record that he collects over 470 million naira per month as security vote (220 million naira from Local Government and 250 million Naira from the state FAC accounts)

6. Just as Peter Obi professes his Catholicism for political expediency, we ask him to summon the moral courage and explain to Catholic faithful his relationship with the Olumba Olumba Obu (OOO) Cult sect where his wife is a known member. It is also on record that Peter Obi met the wife at a night club in Auchi . The lady had two children from two different men -an Albino and a Ghanaian. The affirmed Catholic is yet to wed his wife in the church.

7. Obi is yet to explain the mystery behind the 250 million naira that was found in the possession of his aides. He is yet to produce the contractor and publish the contractual agreement that stipulates that this very contractor will be paid in cash and also a reference to any other known precedents. Not even the famous late Barkin Zuwo of Kano State paid contractors in cash.

8. Obi should explain why he has continued to loot the resources of the state using his brother, Ndibe Obi, Ejike Onwusogbulu and a certain Chidi Agbapu -a Lagos based stock broker as a conduit for money laundering while the youths in Anambra remain unemployed;

9. Obi was elected governor on the platform of APGA and it is on record that he never convened an APGA meeting thereby destroying the entire party structure. Obi should explain to party faithfuls and loyalists why he destroyed the party;

10. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra what happened to the state local government allocations and why Anambra under Obi is the only state in Nigeria without elected local government officers in place?

In view of the foregoing, we demand his immediate resignation or face further disclosure of his criminal past and present.

Edwin Chukwujekwu
Chairman

Nonyelum Nwokoye
Secretary

Odiegwu !!!

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by PoliteActivist: 7:53am On Jun 29, 2022
Jack500:
That's obvious.

He will bring the Lagos touch and brain in appointing technocrats to the national level.

Asiwaju is our candidate, myself and my family is BATified.

This is Nigeria president in 2023

More likely he'll bring MC Oluomo and his agberos (see below) while he himself chills in a nursing home abroad

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by just2endowed: 7:54am On Jun 29, 2022
olus01:
The Ipob won't see from that angle
Asewaju is the one candidate that can change this country from bad to good in every ramifications

Yes to export agberoism and owo mi da to federal level
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by CheapHomes1: 7:55am On Jun 29, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
There is a saying that "tell me your friends and I will tell you who you are"
The saying goes to Tinubu.
Though like with most politician, he may have a dirty past.
But the fact remains that he is a very smart nigga.
With the calibre of people he was alleged to have build in politics/governance.
And taking Lagos state governance as a demonsration of his blueprints.
You will agree that he is a great achiever and he can replicate same leadership in national level.
Cuz like the saying, if you can drive in Lagos, driving in other Nigerian city/town will be a walk over.
Same applies to governance.
Cuz Lagos is a microcosm of Nigeria.
I have curiously listened to Tinubu videos on Youtube of recent .
Though, he is frail due to old age.
But you will definitely admit that he is an intellectual.
And I am convinced that he really want to prove himself by contributing his leadership prowess and acumen to the development of Nigeria.
He got money already, I don't think he is running after money.
And I will be voting for this man not minding his age.
And despite the controversies surrounding his primary and sec sch certificates, I still prefer him to the likes of Ikpeazu with Phd, yet with little to show for it.
Kwankwaso and Obi maybe younger and brilliant as well but unfortunately they both can't match the likes of Atiku Abubakar and Bola Ahmed Tinubu when it comes to wealth and political stronghold across the geopolitical zones.
So, the election is definitely between Bola Tinubu of APC and Atiku Abubakar of PDP.
Though I am from Eastern Nigeria.
But, I choose to do away with religious and tribal sentiments when it comes to making the right decisions concerning the future of our country.
After all, they are good and bad people across all tribes, races and religion.
I'm convinced that Tinubu will assemble the best brains in governance that will tackle the challenges of our country squarely.
Tinubu will rebuild our power sector, rail/road infrastructure, ports, deal with terrorists, tackle unemployment.
Attract investors for rapid industrialization.
Replicate the Communist party blueprint.
I believe Nigeria will be great again.
Nigeria will soon become Investors destination.
We will be the African China.

Who are the "the calibre of people he was alleged to have build in politics/governance"? How have they moved nigeria forward? Is buhari one of those people you are referring to?

what blueprints did he demonstrate as governor of Lagos?

How is Tinubu a great achiever as far as governance in Lagos isconcerned?

Which same leadership is he replicating at the national level?

Am glad you said he is "frail and old". Pls where is Tinubu right now?

If you say Tinubu is an intellectual, how has he used it to move Nigeria forward?

You say Tinubu has already got money. The question is where did he get the money you say he has?

All the things you said Tinubu will do for nigeria, pls which one did he do as governor of Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Tobi890: 7:55am On Jun 29, 2022
Thelogic:

Stay plugged to all your devices with this powerhouse at all times.

High capacity
Dual ports

Cash on delivery

Call or WhatsApp

how many mah is that?
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by CheapHomes1: 7:56am On Jun 29, 2022
Jack500:
That's obvious.

He will bring the Lagos touch and brain in appointing technocrats to the national level.

Asiwaju is our candidate, myself and my family is BATified.

This is Nigeria president in 2023

Can you pls define what you mean by "Lagos touch"?
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by lereinter(m): 7:56am On Jun 29, 2022
No he can't now

Even buhari una god couldn't develop nigeria, then will tinubu agba yahoo develop nigeria

There's no good that can come out of apc, everyone in apc are demons
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by kingmsookwagh(m): 7:58am On Jun 29, 2022
What are they even promising this one.

FMHSD MINISTER?

JUST LIKE SADIYA THAT IS PRESENTLY FRUSTRATING US TO THE EXTREME?
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by CheapHomes1: 7:58am On Jun 29, 2022
gbemishile:

Guy.
Even a child wouldnt say this

Pls answer this simple question obynzo asked.

If Tinubu truly wanted to rebuild the refineries and power why didn't he take investors directly to Buhari since as National leader he has direct access to the president.
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by gbemishile: 8:00am On Jun 29, 2022
PoliteActivist:

But I acknowledged him as Mr. Developer. What else do you want?
Yeah.
He is a developer.
We want that kind of developer.
Not tge disgraceful ones that are beign held in prisons around the world tryinh to develop other countries
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:00am On Jun 29, 2022
Take him to develop your house first. Thieves
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Jack500: 8:00am On Jun 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Nigerians are wiser now

National election isn't apc delegates, how many would you share money to

You never learn grin grin

Election is in 8months time
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by gbemishile: 8:02am On Jun 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Pls answer this simple question obynzo asked.

If Tinubu truly wanted to rebuild the refineries and power why didn't he take investors directly to Buhari since as National leader he has direct access to the president.
He is a national leader of a party,not a leader of the government nor an economic adviser to the government.
He holds no political or government post,so that question is invalid to me
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by CheapHomes1: 8:04am On Jun 29, 2022
gbemishile:

He is a national leader of a party,not a leader of the government nor an economic adviser to the government.

You didn't answer the question.

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Diligence: 8:05am On Jun 29, 2022
Tinubu's legacies in Lagos: agberos, touts, debts, debts,debts, humongous benefits for himself...
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by gbemishile: 8:06am On Jun 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You didn't answer the question.

I have answered ur question.
He is a nagionala leadernof a oarty and not an economic adviser to the president.
Simple
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by CheapHomes1: 8:08am On Jun 29, 2022
gbemishile:

But national leader of a party is a political post.
Does "national leader of a party" mean he can't advise the president on what to do? Are you saying Tinubu couldn't positively influence buhari for the benefit of Nigerians since 2015?

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by gbemishile: 8:09am On Jun 29, 2022
BaddestQueen:
Shut up
If ur mkpumiri of a father could sleeo with hia mother to bore u.
Oooh.u havnt heard ure a bastard son.
U should go and ask ur grandma where u came from
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Ksmith9: 8:09am On Jun 29, 2022
[color=#990000][/color] you just said nonsense with only ur write up
ThinkSmarter:
There is a saying that "tell me your friends and I will tell you who you are"
The saying goes to Tinubu.
Though like with most politician, he may have a dirty past.
But the fact remains that he is a very smart nigga.
With the calibre of people he was alleged to have build in politics/governance.
And taking Lagos state governance as a demonsration of his blueprints.
You will agree that he is a great achiever and he can replicate same leadership in national level.
Cuz like the saying, if you can drive in Lagos, driving in other Nigerian city/town will be a walk over.
Same applies to governance.
Cuz Lagos is a microcosm of Nigeria.
I have curiously listened to Tinubu videos on Youtube of recent .
Though, he is frail due to old age.
But you will definitely admit that he is an intellectual.
And I am convinced that he really want to prove himself by contributing his leadership prowess and acumen to the development of Nigeria.
He got money already, I don't think he is running after money.
And I will be voting for this man not minding his age.
And despite the controversies surrounding his primary and sec sch certificates, I still prefer him to the likes of Ikpeazu with Phd, yet with little to show for it.
Kwankwaso and Obi maybe younger and brilliant as well but unfortunately they both can't match the likes of Atiku Abubakar and Bola Ahmed Tinubu when it comes to wealth and political stronghold across the geopolitical zones.
So, the election is definitely between Bola Tinubu of APC and Atiku Abubakar of PDP.
Though I am from Eastern Nigeria.
But, I choose to do away with religious and tribal sentiments when it comes to making the right decisions concerning the future of our country.
After all, they are good and bad people across all tribes, races and religion.
I'm convinced that Tinubu will assemble the best brains in governance that will tackle the challenges of our country squarely.
Tinubu will rebuild our power sector, rail/road infrastructure, ports, deal with terrorists, tackle unemployment.
Attract investors for rapid industrialization.
Replicate the Communist party blueprint.
I believe Nigeria will be great again.
Nigeria will soon become Investors destination.
We will be the African China.

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by CheapHomes1: 8:10am On Jun 29, 2022
gbemishile:

I have answered ur question.
He is a nagionala leadernof a oarty and not an economic adviser to the president.
Simple

Does not being economic advisers prevent him from speaking to the president on issues that concern Nigerians?

Does "national leader of a party" mean he can't advise the president on what to do? Are you saying Tinubu couldn't positively influence buhari for the benefit of Nigerians since 2015?

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by gbemishile: 8:11am On Jun 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

But national leader of a party is a political post.

He holds no political nor government position.
He has access to the president but does not have a post in his government.
Needni remind u,he is a private citizen,juat like you and i
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:12am On Jun 29, 2022
olus01:
The Ipob won't see from that angle
Asewaju is the one candidate that can change this country from bad to good in every ramifications
He should develop Osun state his home state having been nominating those governing Osun, by now he should replicate Lagos in Osun stategrin grin
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by miketayo(m): 8:12am On Jun 29, 2022
Whose expectations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Enugu: Gunmen Attack PDP House Of Reps Candidate, Kill Driver / Igboho Is A Businessman Not A Terrorist, Lawyer Replies FG / PANDEF, Middle Bet, Afenifere Insist On Igbo Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.