Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations (12914 Views)

Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before / Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy / Abubakar Ibrahim Joins Kogi Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Adrian98(m): 8:50am On Jun 29, 2022
Lol because she knows what’s in his mind abi?
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by PoliteActivist: 8:57am On Jun 29, 2022
olatuns2017:

The next president in 2023 was in France yesterday delivered lecture

Bola TINUBU GCFR

No ibo will be president in the next 16 years
But

Am sure your 90yreas old grampa cannot match Tinubu physical strength

You can do better than this. In this day of photoshop, no need to use old photo.
Ok, all these investigative journalists below are wrong. Just coincidence that his doctor is in France

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by PoliteActivist: 9:00am On Jun 29, 2022
gcute2ng:

Bros, got to court... stop ranting here...
Instead of Pandora, kwakwaso is a better option since u people don't want to have sense... all in the name of selling your candidate, y'all keep rantting and insulting people... sure most of you lack proper upbringing

Speaking of Pandora, see below

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by gladdensir(m): 9:01am On Jun 29, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
There is a saying that "tell me your friends and I will tell you who you are"
The saying goes to Tinubu.
Though like with most politician, he may have a dirty past.
But the fact remains that he is a very smart nigga.
With the calibre of people he was alleged to have build in politics/governance.
And taking Lagos state governance as a demonsration of his blueprints.
You will agree that he is a great achiever and he can replicate same leadership in national level.
Cuz like the saying, if you can drive in Lagos, driving in other Nigerian city/town will be a walk over.
Same applies to governance.
Cuz Lagos is a microcosm of Nigeria.
I have curiously listened to Tinubu videos on Youtube of recent .
Though, he is frail due to old age.
But you will definitely admit that he is an intellectual.
And I am convinced that he really want to prove himself by contributing his leadership prowess and acumen to the development of Nigeria.
He got money already, I don't think he is running after money.
And I will be voting for this man not minding his age.
And despite the controversies surrounding his primary and sec sch certificates, I still prefer him to the likes of Ikpeazu with Phd, yet with little to show for it.
Kwankwaso and Obi maybe younger and brilliant as well but unfortunately they both can't match the likes of Atiku Abubakar and Bola Ahmed Tinubu when it comes to wealth and political stronghold across the geopolitical zones.
So, the election is definitely between Bola Tinubu of APC and Atiku Abubakar of PDP.
Though I am from Eastern Nigeria.
But, I choose to do away with religious and tribal sentiments when it comes to making the right decisions concerning the future of our country.
After all, they are good and bad people across all tribes, races and religion.
I'm convinced that Tinubu will assemble the best brains in governance that will tackle the challenges of our country squarely.
Tinubu will rebuild our power sector, rail/road infrastructure, ports, deal with terrorists, tackle unemployment.
Attract investors for rapid industrialization.
Replicate the Communist party blueprint.
I believe Nigeria will be great again.
Nigeria will soon become Investors destination.
We will be the African China.

Tinubu's NL agent

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by orumba(m): 9:01am On Jun 29, 2022
Calamity will not befall us again, � my pvc is intact and healthy in my inner most wardrobe
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Moseshasss: 9:01am On Jun 29, 2022
That was the same STORY told about BUBU.....
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by ambale(m): 9:01am On Jun 29, 2022
Me thought buhari has really impacted the nation heavily

So wat exactly is tinubu coming to do again??

Yeye party, Yeye women that can't speak the truth

The same thing buhari campaigned with, is what they are still campaigning with

Only God knows who this one will blame when he gets to the seat.
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by nedekid: 9:14am On Jun 29, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
You will agree that he is a great achiever and he can replicate same leadership in national level.
Cuz like the saying, if you can drive in Lagos, driving in other Nigerian city/town will be a walk over.
And I am convinced that he really want to prove himself by contributing his leadership prowess and acumen to the development of Nigeria.
And despite the controversies surrounding his primary and sec sch certificates, I still prefer him to the likes of Ikpeazu with Phd, yet with little to show for it.
Kwankwaso and Obi maybe younger and brilliant as well but unfortunately they both can't match the likes of Atiku Abubakar and Bola Ahmed Tinubu when it comes to wealth and political stronghold across the geopolitical zones.
So, the election is definitely between Bola Tinubu of APC and Atiku Abubakar of PDP.
But, I choose to do away with religious and tribal sentiments when it comes to making the right decisions concerning the future of our country.
I'm convinced that Tinubu will assemble the best brains in governance that will tackle the challenges of our country squarely.
Tinubu will rebuild our power sector, rail/road infrastructure, ports, deal with terrorists, tackle unemployment.

Certainly, it is a disgrace a Nigerian youth will place hope on such politicians of yesterday.
No doubt Tinubu is a wise old fox when it comes to politics. Truly a master of the game, but he and others come with alot of baggage. His time of sharpness has been blunted by diminishing health, which is no fault of his.
The man gave you a glimpse recently of his thought process when he boldly suggested recruiting 50m Nigeria youths into the army! He proposed feeding them with cassava in the morning, agbado and garri in the evening, is it kunu and fura in the evening to create demand and supply!
Mind you, while making the statements he gesticulated forcefully with his hands as if the produce he would feed then with was there on the floor!
Poster, your kids might serve under Tinubu's 50m army and be fed grains from the farm like cattle in the field, but Tinubu's kids, my kids, Atiku kids, Obi kids wount join.
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by symbianDON(m): 9:16am On Jun 29, 2022
The way Buhari 'changed' Nigeria beyond expectations

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by jaxxy(m): 9:18am On Jun 29, 2022
olus01:
The Ipob won't see from that angle
Asewaju is the one candidate that can change this country from bad to good in every ramifications

Go round lagos and see bad roads everywhere yet they are constructing elephant projects everywhere.

Touts causing a nuisance in traffic. Tinubu will destroy Nigeria because of greed. That's the reason he didn't want Osinbajo to takeover from buhari.

Nigeria deserves better.
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by BananaPeel(m): 9:23am On Jun 29, 2022
KoronaKola:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/if-elected-tinubu-will-develop-nigeria-beyond-expectations-says-apc-women-leader/amp/

I HOPE ALL OF YOU SUPPORTING ANOTHER APC EVIL WAITING TO HAPPEN HAVE DIFFERENT MARKET YOU BUY STUFF FROM?
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Interesting2023: 9:27am On Jun 29, 2022
ThinkSmarter:

Just go over the nonsense u took your time to type again. You don't live in Lagos, so you are either ignorant or doesn't like saying the truth. Recently Lagos was awarded the 2nd worst liveable city. As Lagos shud have been in best top 10-20 liveable cities in the world. But due to poor management, the numerous economic resources in the State of has been looted by the kingmaker and his puppets.

Imagine a State which was the Fomer Capital of the Country, imagine those opportunities being in place already as a Capital city before these looters takes over the State. Even an Aboki man will perform in Lagos with the available economic resources in the State.
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by ACallForHelp: 9:28am On Jun 29, 2022
post=114253030:

He should develop Osun state his home state having been nominating those governing Osun, by now he should replicate Lagos in Osun stategrin grin

Please your help is needed in this thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/7200880/how-find-missing-young-girl
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by kafeii123: 9:33am On Jun 29, 2022
Emi l'okan group....

You guys shd encourage oga Tinubu to develop a robust national development plan and make it public o....we must not have another Buhari... it'll be too disastrous for the nation abeg...let's at least recover the nation a little...we may then have another season of plundering after that....but back to back suffering is not good for our sanity abeg
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by rolams(m): 9:41am On Jun 29, 2022
Like Lagos!
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by harmargedon: 9:45am On Jun 29, 2022
Dan buru una shege. After collecting two packs of indomine and one gallon of oil.

Few hours later.

Oil price x3
Rice x 5
Fish x12
And the wailing continues.

And that's the reason our swears don't get them, because majority are guilty, just like this clueless women
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:47am On Jun 29, 2022
ACallForHelp:

Please your help is needed in this thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/7200880/how-find-missing-young-girl

Acknowledged and working on it, may God will protect her.
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Kwestionair: 10:03am On Jun 29, 2022
gbemishile:

We are nit forcing it down ur throat.
We never forced buhari down ur throat,and besides u have just 5 percent to give so we aint bothering ourselves

You have 100% to give, carry on. Disenfranchise people and claim they have 5% to give your shameless fathers id1ot.
Corruption will k1ll you las las shameless black man
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by ACallForHelp: 10:06am On Jun 29, 2022
post=114255465:

Acknowledged and working on it, may God will protect her.

Amen
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by skywalker240(m): 10:08am On Jun 29, 2022
Jack500:

That same druggie froggie is Nigeria president in 2023, get used to that or hang yourself, 1 millions of your ibo fathers and mothers can't stop him
stale.

anybody who speak the truth about froggie druggie is automatically termed ipod, igbo.

quit it kid, pooey pooey froggie druggie wont smell that seat come 2023, a dilusional yoruba project.
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Newnigeria2023: 10:13am On Jun 29, 2022
[quthis oneote author=olus01 post=114249133]The Ipob won't see from that angle
Asewaju is the only candidate that can change this country from bad to good in every ramifications[/quote]
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by TheOmoney(m): 10:15am On Jun 29, 2022
See face......!
Be it economy, welfare of the citizens, Rule of Law....just name it!
No current aspirant can build Nigeria better than Peter Obi.

It's not hard to be obedient oh
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Jack500: 10:23am On Jun 29, 2022
skywalker240:

stale.

anybody who speak the truth about froggie druggie is automatically termed ipod, igbo.

quit it kid, pooey pooey froggie druggie wont smell that seat come 2023, a dilusional yoruba project.

You will cry tire in 2023 grin grin
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by PJ123: 10:27am On Jun 29, 2022
skywalker240:
Obi will develop Nigeria above and greater than ever extraordinarily imagined
Tho what extent did he develop Anambra?
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Kwestionair: 10:36am On Jun 29, 2022
Jack500:

So who will win? Your obi Pandora or Atiku, it seems you never learn

Your godfather of corruption will

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by storm001(m): 10:45am On Jun 29, 2022
You mean he will develop Nigeria with more thuggery just like we are experiencing in Lagos where thugs now coerce motorists to buy Jagaban stickers @ 20k per month and 10k on renewal?

We are not going back to Egypt..

Peter Obi is the answer.
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by gcute2ng(m): 10:55am On Jun 29, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Speaking of Pandora, see below

Go to court...
That should help instead of wailing here
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Jack500: 11:16am On Jun 29, 2022
Kwestionair:

Your godfather of corruption will

Wow! So Tinubu is in charge of DSS already?that's good for the incoming president, he should get familiarize with them.
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by PoliteActivist: 11:16am On Jun 29, 2022
gcute2ng:

Go to court...
That should help instead of wailing here

Just to show that everybody has Pandora, and Obi's Pandora is the mildest one. But the man has such a well-deserved squeaky clean image that godfather types who he wouldn't let loot are hyping a notning!
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Enibanks(f): 11:53am On Jun 29, 2022
beyond expectation or beyond repair which one please let us know what you mean ma
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Kwestionair: 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
Jack500:

Wow! So Tinubu is in charge of DSS already?that's good for the incoming president, he should get familiarize with them.

Dumbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Village In Borno, 15 Dead – Residents / Osinbajo Represents Buhari At Peace Summit In Addis Ababa / Supreme Court Bars Ojukaye Flag-Amachree From Medical Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.