Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations (12916 Views)

Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before / Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy / Abubakar Ibrahim Joins Kogi Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Realguyman1(m): 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
olus01:
The Ipob won't see from that angle
Asewaju is the only candidate that can change this country from bad to good in every ramifications
That's u guys now agreed that buhari government na come waste of time, abi?

because na the same change from bad government buhari take sing throughout all he campaign 2015. And Tinubu was was part of people shouting the change for him up and down.

And now, the same Tinubu is now the only one that can change this country from bad to good
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
A man who said he will draft 50 million youths into Nigeria Army and be feeding them with corn, igbadu, tuwo and ewedu ... oga shift unah can only fool yoruba Muslims embarassed tongue
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by rollandben(m): 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
Same words, same strategy...the same way they advertised and imposed Buhari on us. scavengers and wicked unproductive women!
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Grucho1(m): 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ok
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by HilcomTech(m): 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
skywalker240:
Obi will develop Nigeria above and greater than ever extraordinarily imagined

Yet you mkporu mirri cannibals are taking night bus to go to Lagos for greener pastures. Show me one Lagosian that left Lagos for Anambra.
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by HilcomTech(m): 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
Martinssweet:
Please let tinubu go and rest with his grandchildren he is old he is greedy why will he turned Lagos state into his personal property since he left office Nigeria is not Lagos were he will pack all the billions Van money for himself he doesn't think about the poor people and his capel will enjoy in his government

Yet the mkporu mirri didn't tell you that Peter Obi who is above 60 years is alao old abi.
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by adiori0303: 1:45am On Jun 30, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Come on, developer is developer, whether home or abroad. Don't discriminate. After all Amoda was also developing in Chicago.

In this short Omokri proclaims Amoda's documented development in Chicago:
https://youtube.com/shorts/ZrTsydN2oQQ?feature=share
I peefer that bullion van to these o.
I prefer the bulion van development to this kind of developments

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by adiori0303: 1:50am On Jun 30, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Pls define a political position.

What of these questions? Why are you avoiding them?

Does being "national leader of a party" mean he can't advise the president on what to do?

Are you saying Tinubu couldn't positively influence buhari for the benefit of Nigerians since 2015?
Does being a political person mean that all of his suggestions must be taken into account?
Does being a national leader translate go being a key member of the arm of the government?
Does being a national leader translate to being the econmic advicer to the governmet
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by adiori0303: 1:56am On Jun 30, 2022
WarWarWar:
thunder scatter your harlot mother
Rule 2
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by adiori0303: 1:59am On Jun 30, 2022
WarWarWar:
thunder scatter your generation you bastard son of a rabid dog

Hush.
Have u asked ur grandma who bore you?
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by PoliteActivist: 2:04am On Jun 30, 2022
adiori0303:

I peefer that bullion van to these o.
I prefer the bulion van development to this kind of developments

You mean drug lord and tax-stealing development.
Well to me development is development. I don't discriminate. Like the developments below by Amoda (alias Tinubu)

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by adiori0303: 2:16am On Jun 30, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You mean drug lord and tax-stealing development.
Well to me development is development. I don't discriminate. Like the developments below by Amoda (alias Tinubu)

A person who could believe buhari has been replaced with aljubril of sudan
A peeson who believes buhari used his nepa certificate for presidency
A peeson who believes tinubu is now amoda.
Is a waste of time and a NONENTITY.
Well,just like a tiny miserable dot,wailing and hopelessly trying to move out of a circle.
We are meant to keep u guys busy,giving u sonething to wail about and keep u occupied,while tinubu strategizes on the way to becominh the GCFR of the federal republic of nigeria.
Oya,come and wail here.
Anambra eldorado

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by PoliteActivist: 2:45am On Jun 30, 2022
adiori0303:

A person who could believe buhari has been replaced with aljubril of sudan
A peeson who believes buhari used his nepa certificate for presidency
A peeson who believes tinubu is now amoda.
Is a waste of time and a NONENTITY.
Well,just like a tiny miserable dot,wailing and hopelessly trying to move out of a circle.
We are meant to keep u guys busy,giving u sonething to wail about and keep u occupied,while tinubu strategizes on the way to becominh the GCFR of the federal republic of nigeria.
Oya,come and wail here.
Anambra eldorado

My brother it's not me saying these things at all. See below

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by adiori0303: 4:54am On Jun 30, 2022
PoliteActivist:

My brother it's not me saying these things at all. See below
Yeah,ure all in the same category cus tgey were also the ones tgat published the aljubrin stories.
So,all of una join
Lets keep u guys entertained here while the others work offline for the actualisation of tinubu preaisency.
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Cothern859: 5:14am On Jun 30, 2022
Thanks for the update and quick reply. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread.
MYiClubOnline
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by CheapHomes1: 6:16am On Jun 30, 2022
adiori0303:

Does being a political person mean that all of his suggestions must be taken into account?
Does being a national leader translate go being a key member of the arm of the government?
Does being a national leader translate to being the econmic advicer to the governmet

You haven't answered the questions.

Does being "national leader of a party" mean he can't advise the president on what to do?

Are you saying Tinubu couldn't positively influence buhari for the benefit of Nigerians since 2015?
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by adiori0303: 6:35am On Jun 30, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You haven't answered the questions.

Stop talking kike a child.
Stoo talking like a child
Even if he advices him,it is nit binding in the president to follow his directives.
Even u when u get ti the oost,u qoukd aieve the kind of advices u get and woukd always want to be in charge.
I tell u again.
National leader isnt even a political post,not in the constitution of nigeria nor the constitution of APC
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by CheapHomes1: 7:05am On Jun 30, 2022
adiori0303:

Stop talking kike a child.
Stoo talking like a child
Even if he advices him,it is nit binding in the president to follow his directives.
Even u when u get ti the oost,u qoukd aieve the kind of advices u get and woukd always want to be in charge.
I tell u again.
National leader isnt even a political post,not in the constitution of nigeria nor the constitution of APC

Adult, You haven't answered the simple questions.

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by skywalker240(m): 7:20am On Jun 30, 2022
HilcomTech:

Yet you mkporu mirri cannibals are taking night bus to go to Lagos for greener pastures. Show me one Lagosian that left Lagos for Anambra.
Am from Delta you blaady fvcking go@t.
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by adiori0303: 7:37am On Jun 30, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Adult, You haven't answered the simple questions.

Its tiring arguing with u.
No matter how one gries,u want to believe what u believe in.
Googke is ur friend,go and google what a political post holder means and tgen tell me if ginubu holds any politival post ir iffice and can influence the laws in the land
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by PoliteActivist: 9:49am On Jun 30, 2022
adiori0303:

Yeah,ure all in the same category cus tgey were also the ones tgat published the aljubrin stories.
So,all of una join
Lets keep u guys entertained here while the others work offline for the actualisation of tinubu preaisency.

But this erudite prophet below (a Tinubu supporter ,biographer, and intimate) has prophesied he'd never be president. See the encircled below

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by CheapHomes1: 9:57am On Jun 30, 2022
adiori0303:

Its tiring arguing with u.
No matter how one gries,u want to believe what u believe in.
Googke is ur friend,go and google what a political post holder means and tgen tell me if ginubu holds any politival post ir iffice and can influence the laws in the land
Is google your enemy?

Can you show me the argument you are referring to? When questions become argument? So you don't know the difference between argument and questions? I thought you aren't child?

I didn't ask you to argue. I asked you to answer simple questions and you are struggling.

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by olatuns2017: 12:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You can do better than this. In this day of photoshop, no need to use old photo.
Ok, all these investigative journalists below are wrong. Just coincidence that his doctor is in France

Tinubu in France 2 days ago delivered lecture

Rumours have it that Giv Wike net met Tinubu in France yesterday

Your lineage are known for fake news

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by PoliteActivist: 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
olatuns2017:

Tinubu in France 2 days ago delivered lecture

Rumours have it that Giv Wike net met Tinubu in France yesterday

Your lineage are known for fake news

You are not current. It has already been CONFIRMED that the photo was taken in Nigeria and that Amoda went to France for medical reasons
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by PoliteActivist: 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
adiori0303:

So,all of una join

My brother the truth is that we don't know who this person really is. Isn't it necessary that you know who the person is that you are supporting for PRESIDENT??!!
He changed his identity and name due to criminal past and his true identity is an iron-clad secrett?!

Here's a short:
Omokri proclaiming Tinubu's documented history as a drug lord:
https://youtube.com/shorts/ZrTsydN2oQQ?feature=share

*copied*
Make no mistake, Yekini Amoda.Ogunlere attended primary and secondary schools. The only reason he would rather lie that he never attended any than submit his certificates to INEC Nigeria is because those documents contain personal information about who HE REALLY IS, his real name, his age, his ancestry etc.

This is the shadowy figure some of you are supporting to come and preside over the destiny of over 200 million people...

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Abdulrahman4ng(m): 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
There is a saying that "tell me your friends and I will tell you who you are"
The saying goes to Tinubu.
Though like with most politician, he may have a dirty past.
But the fact remains that he is a very smart nigga.
With the calibre of people he was alleged to have build in politics/governance.
And taking Lagos state governance as a demonsration of his blueprints.
You will agree that he is a great achiever and he can replicate same leadership in national level.
Cuz like the saying, if you can drive in Lagos, driving in other Nigerian city/town will be a walk over.
Same applies to governance.
Cuz Lagos is a microcosm of Nigeria.
I have curiously listened to Tinubu videos on Youtube of recent .
Though, he is frail due to old age.
But you will definitely admit that he is an intellectual.
And I am convinced that he really want to prove himself by contributing his leadership prowess and acumen to the development of Nigeria.
He got money already, I don't think he is running after money.
And I will be voting for this man not minding his age.
And despite the controversies surrounding his primary and sec sch certificates, I still prefer him to the likes of Ikpeazu with Phd, yet with little to show for it.
Kwankwaso and Obi maybe younger and brilliant as well but unfortunately they both can't match the likes of Atiku Abubakar and Bola Ahmed Tinubu when it comes to wealth and political stronghold across the geopolitical zones.
So, the election is definitely between Bola Tinubu of APC and Atiku Abubakar of PDP.
Though I am from Eastern Nigeria.
But, I choose to do away with religious and tribal sentiments when it comes to making the right decisions concerning the future of our country.
After all, they are good and bad people across all tribes, races and religion.
I'm convinced that Tinubu will assemble the best brains in governance that will tackle the challenges of our country squarely.
Tinubu will rebuild our power sector, rail/road infrastructure, ports, deal with terrorists, tackle unemployment.
Attract investors for rapid industrialization.
Replicate the Communist party blueprint.
I believe Nigeria will be great again.
Nigeria will soon become Investors destination.
We will be the African China.

Amen
GOD bless you man!
You’re a true patriot...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Made 2ND Class Lower In Mathematics Can I Do Masters? / Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? / "Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Contracted To Destroy Igbos" - Lauretta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.