Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations (12911 Views)

Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before / Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy / Abubakar Ibrahim Joins Kogi Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by CheapHomes1: 8:12am On Jun 29, 2022
gbemishile:

He holds no political nor government position.
He has access to the president but does not have a post in his government.
Needni remind u,he is a private citizen,juat like you and i

Is national leader of a party not a political position?

Does being "national leader of a party" mean he can't advise the president on what to do?

Are you saying Tinubu couldn't positively influence buhari for the benefit of Nigerians since 2015?
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by gbemishile: 8:13am On Jun 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Does not being economic advisers prevent him from speaking to the president on issues that concern Nigerians?

Does "national leader of a party" mean he can't advise the president on what to do? Are you saying Tinubu couldn't positively influence buhari for the benefit of Nigerians since 2015?

If Tinubu truly wanted to rebuild the refineries and power why didn't he take investors directly to Buhari since as National leader he has direct access to the president.
How can a private cigizen rebuild the refinwries nitori olorun.
How can a private citizen bring investors to a government,when he isnt part of the economic team.
When he geta there,tgen everythinb shall fall in place

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by gbemishile: 8:15am On Jun 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Does being "national leader of a party" mean he can't advise the president on what to do?

Are you saying Tinubu couldn't positively influence buhari for the benefit of Nigerians since 2015?
National leader iant even in the conatitution of the political party so what are u saying?
It was just coined it go ahow reapect to a man who has sacrificed so much for the unity of the party
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by BaddestQueen(f): 8:16am On Jun 29, 2022
gbemishile:

If ur mkpumiri of a father could sleeo with hia mother to bore u.
Oooh.u havnt heard ure a bastard son.
U should go and ask ur grandma where u came from
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Prisco4luv(m): 8:18am On Jun 29, 2022
sotries
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by CheapHomes1: 8:19am On Jun 29, 2022
gbemishile:

How can a private cigizen rebuild the refinwries nitori olorun.
How can a private citizen bring investors to a government,when he isnt part of the economic team.
When he geta there,tgen everythinb shall fall in place

You haven't answered the questions.

Does not being economic advisers prevent him from speaking to the president on issues that concern Nigerians?

Does "national leader of a party" mean he can't advise the president on what to do?

Pls who are the members of the "economic team" and how is it that their job to bring investors to govt? Who are the investors they have brought so far?

What makes it wrong if a "private citizen" introduces an investor to govt?
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by CheapHomes1: 8:20am On Jun 29, 2022
gbemishile:

National leader iant even in the conatitution of the political party so what are u saying?
It was just coined it go ahow reapect to a man who has sacrificed so much for the unity of the party

You haven't answered the simple questions.

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Jack500: 8:21am On Jun 29, 2022
Kwestionair:

If with the trillions Lagos generate daily you still call what is on ground in Lagos an achievement then you need to be ashamed of yourself. Fashola is still the only man I respect that transformed Lagos reasonable. You people need to come to terms with reality that Tinubu can never ever win so stop forcing this old man down our throat.

So who will win? Your obi Pandora or Atiku, it seems you never learn
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 29, 2022
gbemishile:

He is a national leader of a party,not a leader of the government nor an economic adviser to the government.
He holds no political or government post,so that question is invalid to me

Your answer doesn't hold water he doesn't need to be in am economic capacity to bring investors in power or refineries bro you really didn't answer the question you attempted dribbling your way past it.
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by gbemishile: 8:22am On Jun 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You haven't answered the simple questions.

I have answered ur question.
NO.
A nagional leader is not a political position and not even in the constitution of the APC
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by tweakdude1: 8:26am On Jun 29, 2022
God forbid
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by CheapHomes1: 8:26am On Jun 29, 2022
gbemishile:

I have answered ur question.
NO.
A nagional leader is not a political position and not even in the constitution of the APC

Pls define a political position.

What of these questions? Why are you avoiding them?

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Freelane33(m): 8:28am On Jun 29, 2022
No be lie grin
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Cothern859: 8:30am On Jun 29, 2022
I also have this same question and I cannot find any proper answers on the internet and also need a solution. Works like a charm!
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by PoliteActivist: 8:31am On Jun 29, 2022
Gbadespet:

And you think his comments/prophesy/write up is not influence by politicians?
Well everything will be settled by next year and everybody go back to their normal activities ����

How? He'll gain a lot by Yelini becoming president, being his intimate. He was only prophesying what he saw - that Amoda will never be president. I'm sure personally he'd like him to wim
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Eriokanmi: 8:36am On Jun 29, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
There is a saying that "tell me your friends and I will tell you who you are"
The saying goes to Tinubu.
Though like with most politician, he may have a dirty past.
But the fact remains that he is a very smart nigga.
With the calibre of people he was alleged to have build in politics/governance.
And taking Lagos state governance as a demonsration of his blueprints.
You will agree that he is a great achiever and he can replicate same leadership in national level.
Cuz like the saying, if you can drive in Lagos, driving in other Nigerian city/town will be a walk over.
Same applies to governance.
Cuz Lagos is a microcosm of Nigeria.
I have curiously listened to Tinubu videos on Youtube of recent .
Though, he is frail due to old age.
But you will definitely admit that he is an intellectual.
And I am convinced that he really want to prove himself by contributing his leadership prowess and acumen to the development of Nigeria.
He got money already, I don't think he is running after money.
And I will be voting for this man not minding his age.
And despite the controversies surrounding his primary and sec sch certificates, I still prefer him to the likes of Ikpeazu with Phd, yet with little to show for it.
Kwankwaso and Obi maybe younger and brilliant as well but unfortunately they both can't match the likes of Atiku Abubakar and Bola Ahmed Tinubu when it comes to wealth and political stronghold across the geopolitical zones.
So, the election is definitely between Bola Tinubu of APC and Atiku Abubakar of PDP.
Though I am from Eastern Nigeria.
But, I choose to do away with religious and tribal sentiments when it comes to making the right decisions concerning the future of our country.
After all, they are good and bad people across all tribes, races and religion.
I'm convinced that Tinubu will assemble the best brains in governance that will tackle the challenges of our country squarely.
Tinubu will rebuild our power sector, rail/road infrastructure, ports, deal with terrorists, tackle unemployment.
Attract investors for rapid industrialization.
Replicate the Communist party blueprint.
I believe Nigeria will be great again.
Nigeria will soon become Investors destination.
We will be the African China.

With all these epistles, where were you in 2015 when the same man was showing us development plans of the APC in 3D? Go and tell your people to be Obidient. I wish Obi had access to the kind of resources we had in Lagos when he was Anambra governor. Nigeria wouldn't be thus rotten. He's the real man for the job. Ire oo
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by gcute2ng(m): 8:36am On Jun 29, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Yeah, that's why after developing Lagos he's always abroad for medical problems. Mr. Developer!

What we want to know are his responses to all these gates swelling around him.

** Certificate-gate
** Druglord-gate
** Health-gate
** AlphaBeta-gate
** BullionVan-gate
**YekiniAmodaOgunlere-gate
**NoSchooling-gate

In a sane clime just one of these gates and the man will respect himself and resign.

Here's a short:
Omokri proclaiming Tinubu's documented history as a drug lord:
https://youtube.com/shorts/ZrTsydN2oQQ?feature=share

*copied*
Make no mistake, Yekini Amoda.Ogunlere attended primary and secondary schools. The only reason he would rather lie that he never attended any than submit his certificates to INEC Nigeria is because those documents contain personal information about who HE REALLY IS, his real name, his age, his ancestry etc.

This is the shadowy figure some of you are supporting to come and preside over the destiny of over 200 million people...

Bros, got to court... stop ranting here...
Instead of Pandora, kwakwaso is a better option since u people don't want to have sense... all in the name of selling your candidate, y'all keep rantting and insulting people... sure most of you lack proper upbringing
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 29, 2022
Lol see her teeth like Vampire own. Awon ole eleribu. The thing no go kuku affect me one bit..
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by nkemoma(m): 8:38am On Jun 29, 2022
gbemishile:

Like the one peter obi assembled the best brains in his tenure that was able ti turn anambra to eldorado.
Like tge equal opportunity he gave to you and hus children.
Guy.
Get sense
I want tinubu
And there is nothing you or your million igbo desvendant can do about it

Want his shaky hand, brains and bed wetting and public pooing skills too.

Get sense
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by aje55393: 8:41am On Jun 29, 2022
That's obvious. He will bring the Lagos touch and brain in appointing technocrats to the national level. Asiwaju is our candidate, myself and my family is BATified.This is Nigeria president in 2023That's obvious. He will bring the Lagos touch and brain in appointing technocrats to the national level. Asiwaju is our candidate, myself and my family is BATified.This is Nigeria president in 2023...
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by PoliteActivist: 8:42am On Jun 29, 2022
gbemishile:

Yeah.
He is a developer.
We want that kind of developer.
Not tge disgraceful ones that are beign held in prisons around the world tryinh to develop other countries

Come on, developer is developer, whether home or abroad. Don't discriminate. After all Amoda was also developing in Chicago.

In this short Omokri proclaims Amoda's documented development in Chicago:
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by olatuns2017: 8:43am On Jun 29, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Yeah, that's why after developing Lagos he's always abroad for medical problems. Mr. Developer!

What we want to know are his responses to all these gates swelling around him.

** Certificate-gate
** Druglord-gate
** Health-gate
** AlphaBeta-gate
** BullionVan-gate
**YekiniAmodaOgunlere-gate
**NoSchooling-gate

In a sane clime just one of these gates and the man will respect himself and resign.

Here's a short:
Omokri proclaiming Tinubu's documented history as a drug lord:

*copied*
Make no mistake, Yekini Amoda.Ogunlere attended primary and secondary schools. The only reason he would rather lie that he never attended any than submit his certificates to INEC Nigeria is because those documents contain personal information about who HE REALLY IS, his real name, his age, his ancestry etc.

This is the shadowy figure some of you are supporting to come and preside over the destiny of over 200 million people...

The next president in 2023 was in France yesterday delivered lecture

Bola TINUBU GCFR

No ibo will be president in the next 16 years
But

Am sure your 90yreas old grampa cannot match Tinubu physical strength

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Analyst7: 8:47am On Jun 29, 2022
olus01:
The Ipob won't see from that angle
Asewaju is the one candidate that can change this country from bad to good in every ramifications
Idiot...the same asiwaju that brought the same disaster of a president to post 2015
I'm sure ur foolish self will be wailing support for them then and after they fail, u just recampaign for them again...as per say your brain is doomed to be useless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Otu Announces Fresh Edo APC Governorship Direct Primary Election / EFCC Kicks Against Bail For Agbele, Files appeal / We Are Highly Marginalized In South West - Yoruba Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.