Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations (12915 Views)

Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before / Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy / Abubakar Ibrahim Joins Kogi Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by biafranrealson: 6:56am On Jun 29, 2022
A thug and drug addict that could not develop himself academically, no primary, secondary and want to develope me a 2ND degree holder

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:56am On Jun 29, 2022
First let Tinubu develop his primary and secondary School proof.
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by postbmd: 6:56am On Jun 29, 2022
Cause she b party member, finish.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Housing(m): 6:56am On Jun 29, 2022
ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU the in-coming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria come May 29, 2023. By God's grace

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by MostImportant(m): 6:57am On Jun 29, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
We know Tinubu is a man intelligent, diligence, excellence and competence.

He is the best of all the Presidential Aspirants.

Whether some people hate him or love him, he is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.

Then wait till after elections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:57am On Jun 29, 2022
biafranrealson:
A thug and drug addict that could not develop himself academically, no primary, secondary and want to develope me a 2ND degree holder

What a funny mentality u have...no offense, ur father and spiritual leader..do u have their certificate? But they were supporters of ur growth and well-being..

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Jack500: 6:58am On Jun 29, 2022
skywalker240:
Obi will develop Nigeria above and greater than ever extraordinarily imagined

As he developed Anambra abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by gbemishile: 6:59am On Jun 29, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Yeah, that's why after developing Lagos he's always abroad for medical problems. Mr. Developer!

What we want to know are his responses to all these gates swelling around him.

** Certificate-gate
** Druglord-gate
** Health-gate
** AlphaBeta-gate
** BullionVan-gate
**YekiniAmodaOgunlere-gate
**NoSchooling-gate

In a sane clime just one of these gates and the man will respect himself and resign.

Here's a short:
Omokri proclaiming Tinubu's documented history as a drug lord:
https://youtube.com/shorts/ZrTsydN2oQQ?feature=share

*copied*
Make no mistake, Yekini Amoda.Ogunlere attended primary and secondary schools. The only reason he would rather lie that he never attended any than submit his certificates to INEC Nigeria is because those documents contain personal information about who HE REALLY IS, his real name, his age, his ancestry etc.

This is the shadowy figure some of you are supporting to come and preside over the destiny of over 200 million people...
If ure not happy that ee support him.
Go and hug trsnsformer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Mindblowing(m): 6:59am On Jun 29, 2022
That's why you are a bastard igbo, just hear yourself talk that you don't mind his old age and he's got money. It shows people like him you are the money monger type who will easily sell their vote, this is why South Eastern will never develop.
ThinkSmarter:
There is a saying that "tell me your friends and I will tell you who you are"
The saying goes to Tinubu.
Though like with most politician, he may have a dirty past.
But the fact remains that he is a very smart nigga.
With the calibre of people he was alleged to have build in politics/governance.
And taking Lagos state governance as a demonsration of his blueprints.
You will agree that he is a great achiever and he can replicate same leadership in national level.
Cuz like the saying, if you can drive in Lagos, driving in other Nigerian city/town will be a walk over.
Same applies to governance.
Cuz Lagos is a microcosm of Nigeria.
I have curiously listened to Tinubu videos on Youtube of recent .
Though, he is frail due to old age.
But you will definitely admit that he is an intellectual.
And I am convinced that he really want to prove himself by contributing his leadership prowess and acumen to the development of Nigeria.
He got money already, I don't think he is running after money.
And I will be voting for this man not minding his age.
And despite the controversies surrounding his primary and sec sch certificates, I still prefer him to the likes of Ikpeazu with Phd, yet with little to show for it.
Kwankwaso and Obi maybe younger and brilliant as well but unfortunately they both can't match the likes of Atiku Abubakar and Bola Ahmed Tinubu when it comes to wealth and political stronghold across the geopolitical zones.
So, the election is definitely between Bola Tinubu of APC and Atiku Abubakar of PDP.
Though I am from Eastern Nigeria.
But, I choose to do away with religious and tribal sentiments when it comes to making the right decisions concerning the future of our country.
After all, they are good and bad people across all tribes, races and religion.
I'm convinced that Tinubu will assemble the best brains in governance that will tackle the challenges of our country squarely.
Tinubu will rebuild our power sector, rail/road infrastructure, ports, deal with terrorists, tackle unemployment.
Attract investors for rapid industrialization.
Replicate the Communist party blueprint.
I believe Nigeria will be great again.
Nigeria will soon become Investors destination.
We will be the African China.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Ijoba85: 7:00am On Jun 29, 2022
He won't respond to you guys , you can all kiss the transformer, I and my household will vote for him , shikena !
PoliteActivist:
Yeah, that's why after developing Lagos he's always abroad for medical problems. Mr. Developer!

What we want to know are his responses to all these gates swelling around him.

** Certificate-gate
** Druglord-gate
** Health-gate
** AlphaBeta-gate
** BullionVan-gate
**YekiniAmodaOgunlere-gate
**NoSchooling-gate

In a sane clime just one of these gates and the man will respect himself and resign.

Here's a short:
Omokri proclaiming Tinubu's documented history as a drug lord:
https://youtube.com/shorts/ZrTsydN2oQQ?feature=share

*copied*
Make no mistake, Yekini Amoda.Ogunlere attended primary and secondary schools. The only reason he would rather lie that he never attended any than submit his certificates to INEC Nigeria is because those documents contain personal information about who HE REALLY IS, his real name, his age, his ancestry etc.

This is the shadowy figure some of you are supporting to come and preside over the destiny of over 200 million people...

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by paskal16: 7:00am On Jun 29, 2022
These ones don’t care about the masses I mean the almajiris or the afonjas that eat leftover crumbs
They eat directly from thiefnubus pocket

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by omonla10(m): 7:01am On Jun 29, 2022
Jack500:
That's obvious.

He will bring the Lagos touch and brain in appointing technocrats to the national level.

Asiwaju is our candidate, myself and my family is BATified.

This is Nigeria president in 2023

how can he achieve all these with shaking hands.. Buhari dey fit pass this guy walahi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by skywalker240(m): 7:03am On Jun 29, 2022
Jack500:

As he developed Anambra abi?
Yes probably same way your druggie froggie developed Lagos and still flying to France for medical check-up
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by gbemishile: 7:05am On Jun 29, 2022
Viicfuntop:
cool

People who constantly say Tinubu developed Lagos are just hilarious. Go to YouTube and Checkout Lagos in 1978. Lagos was already on its path to development. The colonial masters are still partly a reason Lagos is like this today. Look at South Africa for example
He could have stopped tge development when he was governor,packed the whole billions and no one would question him.
If peter obi had laid a foundation for development or continued to build on tge legacies of past government,anambra wouldnt be where it is today.
Even if successive governments decided to stop his legacies,the whole state would have risen against it.
Evident in how people criticised the ambode government that tried to rubish the legacies of fashola.
Abeg,we know what we want and what we want is TINUBU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by BaddestQueen(f): 7:07am On Jun 29, 2022
gbemishile:

He could have stopped tge development when he was governor,packed the whole billions and no one would question him.
If peter obi had laid a foundation for development or continued to build on tge legacies of past government,anambra wouldnt be where it is today.
Even if successive governments decided to stop his legacies,the whole state would have risen against it.
Evident in how people criticised the ambode government that tried to rubish the legacies of fashola.
Abeg,we know what we want and what we want is TINUBU
I'm watching you

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by KingRSHD2(m): 7:08am On Jun 29, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
You will agree that he is a great achiever and he can replicate same leadership in national level.
Cuz like the saying, if you can drive in Lagos, driving in other Nigerian city/town will be a walk over.
And I am convinced that he really want to prove himself by contributing his leadership prowess and acumen to the development of Nigeria.
And despite the controversies surrounding his primary and sec sch certificates, I still prefer him to the likes of Ikpeazu with Phd, yet with little to show for it.
Kwankwaso and Obi maybe younger and brilliant as well but unfortunately they both can't match the likes of Atiku Abubakar and Bola Ahmed Tinubu when it comes to wealth and political stronghold across the geopolitical zones.
So, the election is definitely between Bola Tinubu of APC and Atiku Abubakar of PDP.
But, I choose to do away with religious and tribal sentiments when it comes to making the right decisions concerning the future of our country.
I'm convinced that Tinubu will assemble the best brains in governance that will tackle the challenges of our country squarely.
Tinubu will rebuild our power sector, rail/road infrastructure, ports, deal with terrorists, tackle unemployment.

Am telling u
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by helinues: 7:09am On Jun 29, 2022
BaddestQueen:
I'm watching you

Where glasses
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by nkemoma(m): 7:10am On Jun 29, 2022
ThinkSmarter:

Yeah he will assemble the best brains to be loyal to him and concentrate on fleecing the state coffers mercilessly, installing his daughter as Nigeria's Iyaloja, making Seyi Governor of Lagos while you, your siblings and you children and their children unborn be conscripted to make up the 50 million youths that will be eating Agbado in the morning and Yam at night.

God punish devil.

Get sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Jack500: 7:12am On Jun 29, 2022
skywalker240:

Yes probably same way your druggie froggie developed Lagos and still flying to France for medical check-up

That same druggie froggie is Nigeria president in 2023, get used to that or hang yourself, 1 millions of your ibo fathers and mothers can't stop him

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Echoban: 7:13am On Jun 29, 2022
ThinkSmarter:

I[b] have curiously listened to Tinubu videos on Youtube of recent .
But you will definitely admit that he is an intellectual[/b].

I'm voting Tinubu not for any other reason than this. I know he is old and liable to misyarn. The him is still him. He is intellectual.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by gbemishile: 7:14am On Jun 29, 2022
BaddestQueen:
I'm watching you
Be reminded to think carefully before quoting my mention.
I dont care if am banned o.
The curse i fit give u,no prophet ir diviner will be able tk gake the curse off

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Ykc2(m): 7:15am On Jun 29, 2022
ThinkSmarter:

all this preaching from you is just to convince us that tinubu best thing to happen to lagos state?anyways your a yoruba person so you must support your own,if your igbo you must support Peter obi if your hausa you must support atiku,so I understand you
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by BaddestQueen(f): 7:15am On Jun 29, 2022
gbemishile:

Be reminded to think carefully before quoting my mention.
I dont care if am banned o.
The curse i fit give u,no prophet ir diviner will be able tk gake the curse off
try and see
hahahahaha
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by gbemishile: 7:18am On Jun 29, 2022
nkemoma:

Yeah he will assemble the best brains to be loyal to him and concentrate on fleecing the state coffers mercilessly, installing his daughter as Nigeria's Iyaloja, making Seyi Governor of Lagos while you, your siblings and you children and their children unborn be conscripted to make up the 50 million youths that will be eating Agbado in the morning and Yam at night.

God punish devil.

Get sense
Like the one peter obi assembled the best brains in his tenure that was able ti turn anambra to eldorado.
Like tge equal opportunity he gave to you and hus children.
Guy.
Get sense
I want tinubu
And there is nothing you or your million igbo desvendant can do about it

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Jack500: 7:18am On Jun 29, 2022
omonla10:
how can he achieve all these with shaking hands.. Buhari dey fit pass this guy walahi

Shaky hands? Yet he worked pass all his fellow contenstats in the just concluded primary.
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by F117nighthawk: 7:19am On Jun 29, 2022
As he had developed his pockets beyond expectations abi
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Gbadespet(m): 7:20am On Jun 29, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Well, not according to this prophet below. He knows him better than you, knows him in and out - he is his intimate personal biographer. He prophesied he'd be embroiled in scandals and will not win - see encircled below

Shey all this yeye prophet wey dey chase clout?
Many have said more than that in the past and where are they now?
It's not new bruh
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 29, 2022
ThinkSmarter:

If Tinubu truly wanted to rebuild the refineries and power why didn't he take investors directly to Buhari since as National leader he has direct access to the president. These lies are fast becoming stale the desperation to market Tinubu is becoming a hard sell for you guys
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by gbemishile: 7:21am On Jun 29, 2022
To those who wish to know why NAIRALAND is a mess.

Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by tenpipsperday: 7:21am On Jun 29, 2022
The hospitals he developed as a governor are waiting for him to come and receive treatment
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by CommonSense1967: 7:22am On Jun 29, 2022
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Zainab Abubakar-Ibrahim: Tinubu Will Develop Nigeria Beyond Expectations by Kwestionair: 7:23am On Jun 29, 2022
Lol…. They all want Tinubu to win so that they can steal freely. Corruption, blood and death is what apc stand for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Take A Look At The Children Begging Me In Abuja-pics / Anambra State Hosts Gospel Worship " Expression1" By Commissioner, Bonaventure / Orji Kalu: President’s Visit To South-east Will Clear Lies That He Is Not Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.