Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

How I Dodged A Bullet By Avoiding A Married Woman's Proposal. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Dodged A Bullet By Avoiding A Married Woman's Proposal. (3920 Views)

I Dodged A Sex Trap That Could Have Ruined My Life. / I Just Dodged A Bullet Thank God. / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Dodged A Bullet By Avoiding A Married Woman's Proposal. by Kingnelson9: 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
This is very bad
Glad your instincts saved you and the man his wife will forever regret it
Re: How I Dodged A Bullet By Avoiding A Married Woman's Proposal. by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
That's very bad.
Re: How I Dodged A Bullet By Avoiding A Married Woman's Proposal. by Love55freas(m): 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
you are very lucky
Re: How I Dodged A Bullet By Avoiding A Married Woman's Proposal. by Cinema4d: 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
The wisest man during his time sef talk am say make una run from woman
Re: How I Dodged A Bullet By Avoiding A Married Woman's Proposal. by femo86(m): 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
Thank God you didn't fall into the trap...

Imagine the werey husband and wife shocked no wonder things are bad for them...

1 Like

Re: How I Dodged A Bullet By Avoiding A Married Woman's Proposal. by poshestmina(f): 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
Zonefree:

Exactly why I keep saying women are evil!

I believe you'll agree with me now.

It might be the husband that was the master minder .
She could have devised the mean the initial time to avoid paying her own debt if she had the idea.

Nevertheless,people are wicked and that crosses across both genders.
God , save us.

1 Like

Re: How I Dodged A Bullet By Avoiding A Married Woman's Proposal. by Rickmann: 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
Anaerobi:

Does that mean her husband followed her to set you up?

If that is the case, that's wickedness. People are just wicked.

Imagine how many other people they must have tried this with and how many must have fallen cos it obvious op isn't their first.
Re: How I Dodged A Bullet By Avoiding A Married Woman's Proposal. by kingPhidel(m): 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
It was a pre planned game to set you up and to threatened you to forfeit the 200k. Don’t have any thing to do with married woman in life
Re: How I Dodged A Bullet By Avoiding A Married Woman's Proposal. by Emmanuel909090: 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
People wicked oh...
Re: How I Dodged A Bullet By Avoiding A Married Woman's Proposal. by Gofwane(m): 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
Jeez!!! The heart of man is desperately evil.

... I asked myself, " how many men would have passed this test "
Re: How I Dodged A Bullet By Avoiding A Married Woman's Proposal. by Contekbbc: 6:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
Thank God you're a sensible man.

They actually wanted to frame you up for rape.

Your self control and fear of God saved you.

kekakuz:
I recently read on the front page the story of a guy that refused the advances of a Married woman. I was in a similar situation 6 years Ago.
I just moved out of my family's house and rented an apartment in a different community.my job was very flexible and I was open to meeting people.
There is a woman who sells provision on my Street. She is really nice and I enjoy seating out at her shop in the evening before going home as I was always alone .
As time goes by, I noticed her shop was getting really scanty and I expressed concerns. She told me her hubby has recently lost his job and she has been the one providing for the family. She asked if I could assist with 100k for her to restock and would pay back month end.
As a single guy that earns well, I felt compelled to assist and I gave her the money.
I moved on and about a month after, I realized the shop has even lost more commodities and she could not pay back.
One evening,I met the husband and the man opened up to me that he is really broke but he got a job. A contract. He asked if I could assist with another 100k, he would execute and pay me back both what he owes and what the wife owes. He showed me the documents of the job and even the materials he already bought.
I still have him the extra 100k.
2 months after, I asked for my money and the duo began avoiding me . This coincided with the period I bought my first Car so I was a bit broke
I kept on pressing them to pay me my money then one Saturday afternoon, The woman called me if I was at home I replied yes and she said ok 2 min later, I heard a knock on my door. I opened and saw her
She came in without invitation,sat by my bed as I do not have a couch it's just a self contain.
The moment she sat down, my spirit was troubled and I became restless.it was her first time in my house.
I stepped out immediately as I was not comfortable with her presence in my personal space and guess what guys, Her husband was already by my window.
I do not know what he was doing or if they came together. I just know that I was shocked to the bone. The woman came out and they went away.
That evening, I Got my alert of 200k and we never spoke again till I moved out of the environment.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How I Dodged A Bullet By Avoiding A Married Woman's Proposal. by Anaerobi(m): 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
Rickmann:

Imagine how many other people they must have tried this with and how many must have fallen cos it obvious op isn't their first.

Yes.... It isn't their first trial. Seriously that's too bad. Was it a crime to help them?

1 Like

Re: How I Dodged A Bullet By Avoiding A Married Woman's Proposal. by RedpillAnalyst: 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
You narrowly escaped the traps of a false alligator

Re: How I Dodged A Bullet By Avoiding A Married Woman's Proposal. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
RedpillAnalyst:
You narrowly escaped the traps of a false alligator
at the bolded

Do u mean alligator pepper
Re: How I Dodged A Bullet By Avoiding A Married Woman's Proposal. by TheWolfen(m): 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
The world is not for the weak. You showed strength when it matters. Kudos

1 Like

Re: How I Dodged A Bullet By Avoiding A Married Woman's Proposal. by Vanzcharles(m): 1:23am On Jun 30, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
God got ur back, infact You are a man like JOSEPH, a man like REUBEN can never pass this kind of test.

Or David, David will fail woefully.
Re: How I Dodged A Bullet By Avoiding A Married Woman's Proposal. by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:32am On Jun 30, 2022
You for don become celebrity for instablog and social media for the wrong reasons
Re: How I Dodged A Bullet By Avoiding A Married Woman's Proposal. by MrBroke(m): 11:03am On Jun 30, 2022
Bless God 4 u, those couple had it planned out to get you bleeped. Thank God you played right
Re: How I Dodged A Bullet By Avoiding A Married Woman's Proposal. by lereinter(m): 11:25am On Jun 30, 2022
This is really a lesson.

Thank God you were victorious.

The holy spirit helped you.

1 Like

Re: How I Dodged A Bullet By Avoiding A Married Woman's Proposal. by oazeez1991(m): 2:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
E be tinz o.

That's why it's always good to set boundary and never give over familiarity chance. It was due to the over familiarity act that gave the woman to seek financial aid from you, and she must have observed you to be a nice, down to earth individual with a decent source of income. They were only trying to take advantage of your good nature cos why would a responsible man, despite his wife seeking help from an outsider, also choose to follow suit with same individual. Indeed, you dodged a bullet

Congratulation Sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heartbroken Man Takes Back Clothing Store He Opened For His Girlfriend (video) / Ladies Will You Reject An Engagement Ring From Your Fiance? / Adultery Is Witchcraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.