Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) (38319 Views)

Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) / Rotimi Amaechi Runs Around Stadium As He Declared To Run For Presidency (Video) / 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by juman(m): 6:52am On Jun 30, 2022
It still dey surprise me that apc picked tinubu as their candidate.

Just join politics, the sky is your limit.
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Antai123(m): 7:05am On Jun 30, 2022
If Tinubu wins and anything goes wrong, please locate this actors and deal with them, I don't understand why we place tribalism and ethnicity over the growth and we'll being of our Country?

Meanwhile Peter Obi is the most qualified for this job.
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Lepon02: 7:43am On Jun 30, 2022
Awon alatenuje oloriburuku!
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Abassmt: 7:46am On Jun 30, 2022
Malory:
The difference is still clear. People do it for Peter Obi for free but Yekini Amoda Ogunlere is paying billions and forcing people to campaign for him. The love for Obi is from the heart while the love for Yekini is from the pocket.
The way you people taking this thing he nawa o. So if anyone campaign for Tinubu now he has collected money . Well for your information I know Tinubu very well I know what he stand for being in Apc playing his game can not make me to change my mind on him, and if not for people like Tinubu we won't be here enjoying democracy and free of speech today.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Cajal(m): 7:50am On Jun 30, 2022
Malory:
The difference is still clear. People do it for Peter Obi for free but Yekini Amoda Ogunlere is paying billions and forcing people to campaign for him. The love for Obi is from the heart while the love for Yekini is from the pocket.
It's quite unfortunate that the Obituaries have joined the Obi as a serial lier
Obi Pandora's defeat will be legendary
He will struggle to have a million votes
God forbids Obituaries
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by naturefellow(m): 8:15am On Jun 30, 2022
Akurakambe:
Where as its [b]their right to support [/b]whoever they like, and as such nobody should crucify them, but I'm highly OBIdient to voting for Peter Obi
God bless all the OBIdient family.
God bless Peter Obi the incoming president of Nigeria.
Vote for Peter Obi
Vote for LabourParty
Right ke. A sponsored campaign video, with that lousy and Tinubu logo splashed twice across.

Right is not bought. It is free!
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 30, 2022
Don't mind them..werey ni won..
Factcheck0001:
one collabo by Wizkid,Davido n Olamide will give all of u a big shut up

Lets see which tribe owns d industry
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by shegz24(m): 9:04am On Jun 30, 2022
technicallyrich:
Point of corrections,these are not nollywood actors but oduduwa wood actors.
These are simply Yoruba Muslims doing their normal tribalism stuff.
Nollywood are standing gidigba on the American, European,and Asian standard president if I liar go and verify.
No normal person will support a their,cunning,wanted drug baron,corrupt,ugly,youth haters,Stark illiterates,sick,dying with different diseases for president plus a bastard that can't point his father's house in Nigeria.
I won't be surprised if the tribalistic moderator pushes these to front page since it favours his godd thiefnybu but anything against ss and se are kept in the waste bin.
Tribalism is a disease.suppirt a their because he is from my tribe,I will never do that.

When Peter Okoye supports Obi despite making his entire career in Lagos ,its not tribalism but when Yoruba actors support Tinubu, then you remember tribalism.

Something is wrong with you and your likes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by shegz24(m): 9:07am On Jun 30, 2022
BuhariNaWah:

This is not about tribalism,
But suffer never taya you?!
Receive sense na

Suffer? Who performed better as elected Governor?

On what tangible basis does Obi represent less or no 'suffer' than Tinubu?
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by shegz24(m): 9:10am On Jun 30, 2022
Malory:
Which Davido? The one that has already endorsed Peter Obi? grin . meth is not good for you grin

Which peter obi?
The same Davido that him and his family are for PDP
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by manyus(m): 9:30am On Jun 30, 2022
Malory:

Why are you people carrying this thing on your head.Seems you ''Igbo'' people are jittery already.Better no pee for body. Come and learn politics from Afonja as you dey call us, if you want to rule this country.We be your papa anytime anyday when it comes to politics.E better make you face your business,and leave politics alone .
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Babaken(m): 11:01am On Jun 30, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

You want them to suffer? Pandora criminal Obi's Anambra citizens are still running to Tinubu's Lagos in droves to survive.
The suffering Tinubu bring to una through APC and buhari you guy's are still complaining now you want Tinubu to lead you people to grave.
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 30, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Interestingly, if Nollywood actors of Igbo hereditary did same, some people who have said Obi's presidency is an Igbo/Biafra project. With this act from these prominent Yoruba actors, can we say Tinubu isn't a Yoruba/Awera project?

Supporters of Tinubu, do not engage in the same activity that you speak against. Support your candidates but not in a way that will promote ethnicity. They could have simply added actors from different ethnicity in that video, thereby promoting ONE NIGERIA. Next time, include other ethnicities. This advice includes supporters of Obi and Atiku.

Modified
I was still typing when the tribal war below started. All presidential candidates must include all ethnicity groups in their adverts if we want unity. Peter Obi's supporters take note.

Same with the Obidiet concert to hold in August we heard earlier,
Where all the acts are Igbo's and they are talking rubbish.

Afonjas who do una this thing? The jealousy is too glaring.
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
obynzo:

Yes I can beat my chest they didn't collect any money Peter Obi was his running mate and it was the game changer because we knew Obi's track record. Oya answer my question can you beat your chest for these Yoruba actors and actresses?

I don't believe you. Make a video showing you beating your chest and post it here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by haffaze777(m): 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

I don't believe you. Make a video showing you beating your chest and post it here.

I will like to see his boney chest also

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 1:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
haffaze777:

I will like to see his boney chest also

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by ajl: 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
Awon Omo Ake yoruba! I don't want to see any of you coming online in few years to beg for donation to fix your health issues. These people are so senseless. Look at the quality of life you lead. Yoruba Nation all the way. No one can stop what Olodumare has ordained. And anyone who stands in its way will face the wrath of the Irunmales.
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by TwoPheus: 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
Good.This is the beauty of Democracy.
But they should not wail when others will campaign for their candidates.
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by sultry69(m): 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
Raymondif:

That is why the malam keeps on killing you guys at ondo and kwara like mosquito... Ode oponu
mumu,so the thing pain you to this level, but it was blatant truth.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by orisa37: 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
GOOD.

YOU USE WHAT YOU HAVE FOR PRODUCTIVITY PROGRESSION AND PROFIT.
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by DCatt: 6:09am On Jul 04, 2022
Young crooks are even worse than the old ones. Tinubu has a track record of building men and infrastructures, he's what Nigeria needs now. Also I agree with you that tribal bigotry is bad but this is what happens when you lump people who have nothing in common together.
BaddestQueen:
it's very sad seeing people treating politics like a competition that one group must win irrespective of the consequences.
Nigeria politicians have made us think that election is an inter tribe/religion competition but at the end of the day when the suffering that comes with electing crooks comes, it selects no religion or tribe.
Today all tribes are suffering from insecurity. no place is safe in Nigeria and no tribe is safe.
today the hardship is being suffered by all tribes and religion.
today all Nigerian University are grounded no tribe left out or religion.

So why can't we rubbish these tribalism and elect competent hands since the effects will be enjoyed by all too.
time to ask ourselves this critical question.
these old crooks have been playing this game for ages and it has been working for them.
time to put a stop to it.
enough is enough.
a new political order must rise or else criminal politicians will sink us.
God bless us all.
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by 7lives: 7:31am On Jul 04, 2022
Senrichy88:
They are all mad. They should all be careful so that thier career don't go with useless campaign for one nuisance that's a thief and his health is unstable. Do you know the number of thier association that have died as a result of poor health system in the country. Wicked set of people [color=#990000][/color]

Wetin go happen to their careers? Una too dey over value unaself.
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by 7lives: 7:47am On Jul 04, 2022
Antai123:
If Tinubu wins and anything goes wrong, please locate this actors and deal with them, I don't understand why we place tribalism and ethnicity over the growth and we'll being of our Country?

Meanwhile Peter Obi is the most qualified for this job.

Locate and deal with who?.
O ma dabi eedi fun yin ni.
Ordinary governorship election in Anambra, Tinubu went to campaign for Chris Ngige, we saw how bad he was treated in Anambra.
Y'all sat your sorry ass in Lagos to bark out orders like " Yoruba actors have no right to campaign for Tinubu ".
When campaign starts, we go return the favour you Igbos did us in Anambra in 2011, throughout SW.
Mariwo le si ri, e si ma ri eegun.
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2022
Malory:
Add Adekunle to his names

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigeria History with the "Organization Of Islamic Conference (oic)" / Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.