Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) (38297 Views)

Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) / Rotimi Amaechi Runs Around Stadium As He Declared To Run For Presidency (Video) / 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by GeneralPula: 8:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
[s]
saintrow1:

God Almighty will bless you. This is what have been trying to tell my fellow yorubas. This igbos are trojan horse in yoruba land. I had to sack a lot of them from working in my company. They are green snakes under the green grass. While a lot of yorubas think the fulanis are yorubas enemy, the igbos are yorubas biggest enemy.
They live in yoruba land but they don't have the interest of yoruba people. That should clearly tell you that they are planning evil for yoruba people.
The hate towards tinubu is a direct hate towards yorubas.
Some of them are evening using yoruba names, some of them are even married to yoruba and they end up grooming their children to hate and cause confusion in yoruba land.
Example is Davido, the guy is only 25% yoruba by blood, 75% igbo by blood. The bastard is supporting Peter Obi not tinubu.
Yoruba people need to wake up, igbos are more evil than fulanis.
We need tinubu for the progress and betterment of yoruba land. If tinubu becomes the president, this will be the first time since awolowo era that we will have someone that will serve the interest of yorubas.
My few yorubas, never allow anyone that is not a yoruba person to vote at your polling unit on Election Day. Igbos should go back to their region and vote.
Since obi won labour party primary, all the biafran agitators, ipob terrorist have become obi supporters and sponsors.
Do you know that the endsarz was staged by the igbos to destroy lagos and damage tinubu"s political ambition.
I'm glad tinubu is not a soft man like mko abiola. He will never toy with his mandate, he will take the war to anyone that dares mess with him and we yorubas will stand strong on his mandate.

God bless yorubas
God bless yoruba land
BAT 2023
TYF ✊�
[/s]

Trash from a troll..

Your intention is dead on arrival because Nigerians knows in reality Yoruba are not tribal and are very accommodative..

Many diff tribes are all over the west and we love them all..
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by gaskiyamagana: 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
Malory:
The difference is still clear. People do it for Peter Obi for free but Yekini Amoda Ogunlere is paying billions and forcing people to campaign for him. The love for Obi is from the heart while the love for Yekini is from the pocket.
Coordinator
Lamentations Group
Oblivion Campaign Organization

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by TinubuNG: 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
obynzo:

See you guys should understand that Nigeria has changed gone are those days where you want to spin things based on tribalism Peter Obi did well and his campaign resonates with the reality on ground. See i work in the financial sector and we make decisions everyday and we interact with CBN on a regular, look the reality is that Nigeria is dead broke there is no money at all it is so bad that CBN cannot even raise enough FX to meet Nigeria's import needs, Go to banks and see backlogs of Letters of Credit and Form M littered in their repository, because there is no FX to process these import documents. what Nigeria needs is a leader that is prudent(you can say the person is stingy) and also ensure that loopholes in civil service are plugged and our procurement process is revamped so that we save money. The cut wastage in governance so that there is more than enough for capital projects so that money will reach everyone and not stay with a few people.
Again Peter Obi has good will and trust of the International Business community so it would be easy to get debt concessions for us than a Tinubu or Atiku. Obasanjo achieved it because the international community had trust in him. Atiku and Tinubu are known crooks in the Intelligence communities you can get declassified documents from CIA and MI6 and you would know that they do not trust these guys. Peter Obi will not change Nigeria overnight but he will kick start an economic revolution that would change this country in the next 5 years.
Ok noted.
Atleast,I appreciate your comprehensive campaign for your fav without bitterness and insult but all in all.....

BAT 2023 cool

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by BaddestQueen(f): 8:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
DCatt:
Stop barking here! God punish my harlot mother and take away her joy if i'm a born, bred and practicing Christian! Yoruba will not allow the same evil that has consumed your region to take hold of our land. Go and kill off the Muslims in your region first before telling Yoruba what to do with their own Muslims.

Btw, I didn't read your thrash you wrote past the first 2 lines.
fixed
amen
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by pleasureosondu(m): 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
soojar:

The point I am also making is that Igbos would vote against whoever is the choice of the Yorubas. On what basis did they vote for Obasanjo and not Falae? No basis at all apart from the fact that he is the one PDP presented to them and he is NOT the choice of the Yorubas. It is a case of The enemy of my enemy is my friend. If it was the other way round and Olu Falae was presented by PDP in that election, the Igbos would have voted overwhelmingly for him against any other person in any other party who is the choice of the Yorubas.

Igbos not voting Ojukwu was not because they preferred Obasanjo to him. It was the normal personal power tussle in Igboland that made other states vote against him, he still won with a landslide in his native Anambra.

It was Obasanjo that was actually the politician with a questionable character in that elections and yet the Igbos voted for him massively against Olu Falae that could be seen as a kind of 'saint' among the politicians.
I ask, can you provide valid evidence/ reasons why Olu was the choice of the Yorubas? That way we can determine if he had better credibility than Obasanjo. And the fact that you agree that Igbos voted Obasanjo, a Yoruba man, irrespective of the power tussle in igbo land is a pass mark for Igbos.
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Kingspin(m): 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Interestingly, if Nollywood actors of Igbo hereditary did same, some people who have said Obi's presidency is an Igbo/Biafra project. With this act from these prominent Yoruba actors, can we say Tinubu isn't a Yoruba/Awera project?

Supporters of Tinubu, do not engage in the same activity that you speak against. Support your candidates but not in a way that will promote ethnicity. They could have simply added actors from different ethnicity in that video, thereby promoting ONE NIGERIA. Next time, include other ethnicities. This advice includes supporters of Obi and Atiku.

Modified
I was still typing when the tribal war below started. All presidential candidates must include all ethnicity groups in their adverts if we want unity. Peter Obi's supporters take note.
Even Devil get supporters but the bad feats can never be more profitable than good.

Have a Good mind Nigerians
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
Quest7777:
We all know; Brown Envelope at stake here. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by BaddestQueen(f): 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
adekolaelect:
kill yourself in the name of politics or hatred.mumu.
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by SOFTSKILL: 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
BaddestQueen:

Shut up you Yoruba Muslim.
stop deceiving Yoruba Christians
Yoruba Christians should wake up or risk being minority in the next 60 years.
they told you religion doesn't matter in southwest but they're making and stamping religious moves all over yoruba land.
they're solidifying their moves.
they told you that Muslim/Muslim ticket doesn't matter but can a Yoruba Muslim accept it if vice versa?
a day will come when they'll conquer all southwest state and convert Obas to Emir and tell you that it doesn't matter.
who would have thought that the same people that told you that religion doesn't matter in South West will drag hijab crises upto supreme Court.
now even mission owned school will have hijabs littering around its environment.
but trust me if it's other way round even non Muslim will be compelled to wear hijab.
what's their next move especially if they succeed with Muslim/Muslim ticket?
maybe implementing Sharia law in Yoruba land and enforcing it to the core.
it's time Yoruba Christians wake up.
you and these guys are not one as you think.
they made you to hate igbos because igbos are the only people seeing through their deceits.

wake up real Omoluabis and fight for your land from invaders
real Yorubas lagbaa

Osu, hatred is the watchword of the cannibals of the erosion ravaged barren enclave, religious tolerance and objectivity is congenital to the great Yorubas your advise is not needed here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Raymondif: 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
sultry69:
Igbo are so useless,thats why sometimes,I couldn't blame those malams that hate them with passion.

That is why the malam keeps on killing you guys at ondo and kwara like mosquito... Ode oponu
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by DCatt: 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
You this brothel cum bucket experiment born in shalanga, omo gutter!
Continue, the mods won’t see you now until I start my own.

BaddestQueen:
fixed
amen

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Tmb78(m): 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
Arysexy:

I supported Osibanjo and would have voted him if Obi was to be Atiku VP cos power return to south is sacrosanct. Osibanjo towers above Tinubu in every indices of presidential candidate assessment, but you lots think Nigerian president is reward system to a corrupt, controversial and person of questionable character like Tinubu.

You can bring him out in APC but we will reject him in general election
You lots?
Did you just say you lots?
Na wa o!
Folly of hasty generalizations.
So to you now, I am a Tinubu man based on this chat or what?
Look, whatever man!

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by DCatt: 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
What?!

Before you celebrate, the most people killed in Owo are at least 70% igbos, so what did you say again?
Raymondif:

That is why the malam keeps on killing you guys at ondo and kwara like mosquito... Ode oponu

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by DCatt: 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
He's playing on your intelligence.

Igbos will NEVER vote any Yoruba even if their lives depend on it. The hate is real.
Tmb78:
You lots?
Did you just say you lots?
Na wa o!
Folly of hasty generalizations.
So to you now, I am a Tinubu man based on this chat or what?
Look, whatever man!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by shineeye1: 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
Atiku and Tinubu the BULLIONaire represent the principalities and powers of occultic darkness that have prevailed over the land for decades. OBIdience
to the third force holds the only key to the emancipation of the Nigerian people
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Gohs: 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
Let peace rain. . .

Peter Obi 2023. . .

No going back!!
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by BaddestQueen(f): 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
DCatt:
He's playing on your intelligence.

Igbos will NEVER vote any Yoruba even if their lives depend on it. The hate is real.
it's very sad seeing people treating politics like a competition that one group must win irrespective of the consequences.
Nigeria politicians have made us think that election is an inter tribe/religion competition but at the end of the day when the suffering that comes with electing crooks comes, it selects no religion or tribe.
Today all tribes are suffering from insecurity. no place is safe in Nigeria and no tribe is safe.
today the hardship is being suffered by all tribes and religion.
today all Nigerian University are grounded no tribe left out or religion.

So why can't we rubbish these tribalism and elect competent hands since the effects will be enjoyed by all too.
time to ask ourselves this critical question.
these old crooks have been playing this game for ages and it has been working for them.
time to put a stop to it.
enough is enough.
a new political order must rise or else criminal politicians will sink us.
God bless us all.
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by historic: 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
[/b][b][b][/b][i][/i]
realestate99:

Young man!!! What is sellable about that Obi crook? Nothing!!! Just a damned igbo project with no depth asides from free entertainment his deluded fans give us online, Obi is nothing but a mediocre.
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by victorazy(m): 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
pleasureosondu:
grin
Typo issue. Thanks for bringing it up

grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by soojar(m): 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
pleasureosondu:
I ask, can you provide valid evidence/ reasons why Olu was the choice of the Yorubas? That way we can determine if he had better credibility than Obasanjo. And the fact that you agree that Igbos voted Obasanjo, a Yoruba man, irrespective of the power tussle in igbo land is a pass mark for Igbos.

I could put the same to you that can you provide valid evidence/reason why Obasanjo was the choice of the Igbos? Because you made it look like they voted for a Yoruba who is a Yoruba candidate but I'm making you to realize you didn't vote for him because he's Yoruba but you voted for him because he was PDP candidate and he was NOT the choice of Yoruba.

But to answer your question in case you don't know, Olu Falae was the champion of SAP and as far back as then he was the one pushing for economic restructuring of diversification from crude oil export.

He is a technocrat, staunch economist by training that could be likened to Ngozi Okonjo of nowadays. He rose to become finance minister and left office without blemish.

Now compare that kind of technocrat that understands the economy to Obasanjo that Igbos chose despite the fact that likely knew this man is better. But you chose a military dictator over that and you will later come and say you voted a Yoruba man, No sir, you didn't do Yoruba any favour rather, you knowingly chose the worse of the two Yorubas that were on offer just because you didn't want to support a candidate of the Yorubas.

And point of correction, Igbos voted PDP not Obasanjo, Even if it was Oyenusi (the most notorious thief in Yoruba land then) PDP had presented, they would have voted massively for him.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Durabest: 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
Malory:
I can feed your household and even pity you and Bleep you too. grin. Aturu
Hungry neve do you something na now morning for you.RIVERS STATE IS FOR TINUBU.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by DCatt: 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
Stop telling us what you are doing. Everyone here knows you Igbos are the ones treating politics as if it's between life and death of war.

Again I didn't go past first line of the trash you typed below.
Again I
BaddestQueen:
it's very sad seeing people treating politics like a competition that one group must win irrespective of the consequences.
Nigeria politicians have made us think that election is an inter tribe/religion competition but at the end of the day when the suffering that comes with electing crooks comes, it selects no religion or tribe.
Today all tribes are suffering from insecurity. no place is safe in Nigeria and no tribe is safe.
today the hardship is being suffered by all tribes and religion.
today all Nigerian University are grounded no tribe left out or religion.

So why can't we rubbish these tribalism and elect competent hands since the effects will be enjoyed by all too.
time to ask ourselves this critical question.
these old crooks have been playing this game for ages and it has been working for them.
time to put a stop to it.
enough is enough.
a new political order must rise or else criminal politicians will sink us.
God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by BaddestQueen(f): 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
DCatt:
Stop telling us what you are doing. Everyone here knows you Igbos are the ones treating politics as if it's between life and death of war.

Again I didn't go past first line of the trash you typed below.
Again I
e pain am ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by DCatt: 9:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
Peace is here to stay and Tinubu is the man!
Gohs:
Let peace rain. . .

Peter Obi 2023. . .

No going back!!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by GGirll: 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
Factcheck0001:
when igbos support igbos,it’s for free
But when Yorubas support their own it’s money

U are mad n u have no one to tell u,that u hate someone doesn’t mean everyone will hate him

You are the one mad because everyone knows how tribalistic you Yoruba Muslims are. You hate GEJ and voted in Buhari with the help of Tinubu and in 2019, you stated it that you won't vote Atiku because of Obi. Now Obi is free from shackles and loved by all sane Nigerians who are truly patriotic and you call them Igbo agenda, selling ethnic embers of bigotry, but now the same thing you condemn PSquare of doing is exactly what you are doing , this election will shock you wicked fools causing trouble, eating fat while sane Nigerians wallows in hunger, you will see the strength of the people this time, Pls patriotic Nigerians, reject these urchins both online and offline, they didn't go to school and so they eat from where they never sowed and insults learned people, they are only fighting for their stomach infrastructure and if you help them, you will suffer d consequences while they feed fat, Vote wisel and emancipate yourself from these bastards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration / Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed / President Buhari To Depart Abuja For FII, Saudi Arabia Monday. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.