Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) (38298 Views)

Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) / Rotimi Amaechi Runs Around Stadium As He Declared To Run For Presidency (Video) / 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by seguntijan(m): 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
Igbos actors also did same for their own

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by omokab: 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
[quote author=technicallyrich post=114261989]Point of corrections,these are not nollywood actors but oduduwa wood actors.
These are simply Yoruba Muslims doing their normal tribalism stuff.
Nollywood are standing gidigba on the American, European,and Asian standard president if I liar go and verify.
No normal person will support a their,cunning,wanted drug baron,corrupt,ugly,youth haters,Stark illiterates,sick,dying with different diseases for president plus a bastard that can't point his father's house in Nigeria.
I won't be surprised if the tribalistic moderator pushes these to front page since it favours his godd thiefnybu but anything against ss and se are kept in the waste bin.
Tribalism is a disease.suppirt a their because he is from my tribe,I will never do that.[/quote at your age you can't have a complete until when you put tribal and religion sentiment in something. Youruba Hollywood Muslim. Those Igbo supporting obi ,are they not a Christians ? Fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by TolaniLuv: 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
MonkeyMods:

Of course it can never be free. Yorubas will NEVER do anything for you for free

What of other tribes? Why only Yoruba? For example the Igbo’s We never do anything for free too. Even my Hausa guys

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by KingofAnambra: 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
I'm pure Igbo blood with aristocratic igbo ancestry and i'm 100% supporting Tinubu

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Golan007: 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
BuhariNaWah:

Shut up, I am not Ibo

Okoro, don't deny your father.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Jemex003: 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
Malory:
You can direct your question to Yekini after all he hasn't tendered his primary school certificate.

Shut up, accept the brainless you’re idiot. Even if Igbo want this president desperately please come and take it if you can. After BAT spend he’s 4 or 8yrs Obi can’t still be Nigeria president cuz we’re looking up to other better Igbo candidate.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by specialbabe: 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
How I wish we could stop are these ethnic and religious war and sincerely sit down and reason what's best for Nigeria. I'm really worried about the future but the way we are going about it is not right. I do not subscribe to insulting anyone. Pls let be objective and have the interest of our country at heart. Hate has not helped anyone please. Both Obi and Tinubu's supporters learn to speak and act in love please.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by famology(m): 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
Obi supporters will cry endlessly on this thread.

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Adesina18111(m): 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
Awon HYPO AMBASSADORS...Awon werey
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
Factcheck0001:
but
Peter of P-Square
Phyno
Flavor
Erriga aren’t mad for supporting obi,but these ones are mad for supporting their own

U igbos are pathetic,u want to support your own with no problem but others mustn’t support their own
No sane person will support Tinubu without being paid to do so. He's unsellable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by CommonSense1967: 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by idamokoemmanuel(m): 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
Factcheck0001:
when igbos support igbos,it’s for free
But when Yorubas support their own it’s money

U are mad n u have no one to tell u,that u hate someone doesn’t mean everyone will hate him
Did the person you quote mentioned Yoruba, must you mention ibo
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by boladale123: 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
naija4life247:
This is where they stand. Everyone should stand by his own candidate.

It's a game of several thieves. Someone must sit on the Presidential seat. Choose your own thief and stand with him, and let others too stand with their own thief. I have chosen m own thief.

Yorubas stand with Tinubu. I stand with Tinubu.

Stand for yourself not Yoruba.
We are Yoruba ,we are not traitors.
Yoruba is independent ,Yoruba is diplomatic,Yoruba is detribalised.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Eddygourdo(m): 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
They have every right to campaign for their choice of candidate. they are for their pockets anyway. they are paid actors. however i can authoritatively tell them that they will waste their votes.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Factcheck0001: 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
Mrfixitt:
No sane person will support Tinubu without being paid to do so. He's unsellable
this is what I call madness

They can support your own but can’t support others

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by pleasureosondu(m): 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
Emekaonline:

Where were you and your likes when Psquare and others were canvassing for Obi. Is that not a tribal politics. If not what it is? Must we follow Igbos in their thinking? Why do biafools want us to accept and vote for their candidates ands not ours? Is that not crazy?
First off, ask yourself if Psquare will do so for Okoroacha when they have better options in Osibanjo or Fashola? Even Mr Macaroni as per yoruba guy, fit no do advert for Tinubu. Is that what you now term tribalism? How do you expect them to "market" him? That's what you guys don't understand.
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Jemex003: 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
seguntijan:
Igbos actors also did same for their own

Anyone that know Akin should tell him, He’s brainless, foolish, stupidity affecting he’s brain. All of BAT haters will rant die. Tinubu is unstoppable. We don’t need to shout vote tinubu online like flattino heads and omo ale among Yorubaland.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
donphilopus:

Anambra indigenes are still suffering and entering night buses to Lagos just to sleep under the bridges built by Tinubu in Lagos. Suffer never tire you?
You're an old man. So bad you're stooping Low to support an unsellable candidate like Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by pleasureosondu(m): 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
victorazy:

grin This got me cracking grin

Awera!
grin
Typo issue. Thanks for bringing it up
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by specialzobo(m): 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
This ones are hustlers, They get paid very well. I only pity does that will follow them and vote nonsense. Na dem go suffer am.
Thank God we still have many sensible and educated yorubas like falz and that Meme guy who want a better Nigeria.
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
Islandlady:
I was aware that you don't have sense, but now it seems you are brainless!

How old are you?
Did you finish primary school at all?
Have you eaten today?
Mynd 44,seun, Monique rule 2 broken
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Eddygourdo(m): 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
Factcheck0001:
but
Peter of P-Square
Phyno
Flavor
Erriga aren’t mad for supporting obi,but these ones are mad for supporting their own

U igbos are pathetic,u want to support your own with no problem but others mustn’t support their own
but them supporting peter obi makes him an Igbo candidate. but i am sure you have flagged tinubu as a national candidate, why not do same and call him a Yoruba candidate. the hypocrisy inmost of you makes me sure you are all buffoons'.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by idamokoemmanuel(m): 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
sleek214:
. Go and hustle 1,000 Peter Obi as president will not make you successful, you'll still remain poor with this kind of mentality.
Oga do the right thing for once and shun tribalism
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by kingyakos: 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
Factcheck0001:
one collabo by Wizkid,Davido n Olamide will give all of u a big shut up

Lets see which tribe owns d industry

Just as we know the type of actors that endorsed tinubu, we also know the type of musician that will endorse him.
Keep Davido Wizkid and Olamide out of this, they're far too civilised.
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
Islandlady:
But have you eaten today? You are hungry and fraustrated! Eat first grin oponu
You're a product of bad parenting.
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
Factcheck0001:
this is what I call madness

They can support your own but can’t support others
I repeat Tinubu is unsellable. He can never rule Nigeria. Get it into your skull
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by CSTRR: 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
Tinubu is only representing some very narrow interests.

Emi lokan is not a Nigerian project.
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Godispeace: 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
ediot check your fact well before coming to the public to say rubbish, Hausa nollywood actors and singers were the first to commence campaign for Tinubu on social media even b4 nollywood actors nurse this idea. its your IPOB/ESN criminals /supporter of your tribalist Peter Obi you shud face shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
pleasureosondu:
Interestingly, if Nollywood actors of Igbo hereditary did same, some people who have said Obi's presidency is an Igbo/Biafra project. With this act from these prominent Yoruba actors, can we say Tinubu isn't a Yoruba/Awera project?

Supporters of Tinubu, do not engage in the same activity that you speak against. Support your candidates but not in a way that will promote ethnicity. They could have simply added actors from different ethnicity in that video, thereby promoting ONE NIGERIA. Next time, include other ethnicities. This advice includes supporters of Obi and Atiku.

Modified
I was still typing when the tribal war below started. All presidential candidates must include all ethnicity groups in their adverts if we want unity. Peter Obi's supporters take note.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Interestingly, if Nollywood actors of Igbo hereditary did same, some people who have said Obi's presidency is an Igbo/Biafra project. With this act from these prominent Yoruba actors, can we say Tinubu isn't a Yoruba/Awera project?

Supporters of Tinubu, do not engage in the same activity that you speak against. Support your candidates but not in a way that will promote ethnicity. They could have simply added actors from different ethnicity in that video, thereby promoting ONE NIGERIA. Next time, include other ethnicities. This advice includes supporters of Obi and Atiku.

Modified
I was still typing when the tribal war below started. All presidential candidates must include all ethnicity groups in their adverts if we want unity. Peter Obi's supporters take note.
It's only right to support the best. Tinubu is the best man you can find now for the job going by the track record of all three most viable candidates

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Pakute: 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
Look at ipob pigs throwing themselves angrily on concrete floor. When their ipob blodas were endorsing Pandora fraud, they were grunting excitedly.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Mikkeal: 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
MonkeyMods:
If this hungry yaribawood hactors don't campaign for him who will...?
Femi Adebayo who you called hungry just released the best selling indeginous film in Nigeria history grossing #400m plus just wait and see if other actors of igbo extraction will not campaign for him

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Godispeace: 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
cos he like a post someone Campaign for peter obi , so its an endorsement . Y ARE THIS BIAFRA IPOB/ESN OBI SUPPORTERS SO FOOLISH AND SENSELESS LIKE THIS NA
Malory:
He liked a post where someone campaigned for Peter Obi. I'll post it when I find it. I'm not lying bro

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun / We Paid NASS 17B Naira To Have 2015 Budget Passed.- Okonjo Iweala / Reactions From Nigerians As NLC Calls Off Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.