Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:52 AM

Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) (38805 Views)

Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) / Rotimi Amaechi Runs Around Stadium As He Declared To Run For Presidency (Video) / 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by PaedophileProph: 10:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
naija4life247:

You know that your people's generational inherited trade is drugs trafficking. That is why thousands of your brothers and sisters are in prison all over the world for drugs trafficking.
Yes , instead of them forfeiting their drug peddling acquired properties under plea bargain in the us by Oluremi Tinubu the Drug mole wife of The Husband Bola Tinubu the crack sniffing Lord grin

They rather go to jail, embarassed shebi "My people" should have learn to do drugs smartly like Yoruba shaky god Tinubu
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by christistruth01: 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
grin

pleasureosondu:
Interestingly, if Nollywood actors of Igbo hereditary did same, some people who have said Obi's presidency is an Igbo/Biafra project. With this act from these prominent Yoruba actors, can we say Tinubu isn't a Yoruba/Awera project?

Supporters of Tinubu, do not engage in the same activity that you speak against. Support your candidates but not in a way that will promote ethnicity. They could have simply added actors from different ethnicity in that video, thereby promoting ONE NIGERIA. Next time, include other ethnicities. This advice includes supporters of Obi and Atiku.

Modified
I was still typing when the tribal war below started. All presidential candidates must include all ethnicity groups in their adverts if we want unity. Peter Obi's supporters take note.

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Bimpe29: 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
BATIFIED Gang!!!
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Niorte: 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
pleasureosondu:
As expected. I'll respond respectfully.

No one is disputing the right to a person's choice of candidate. The problem is how you promote that support. Now, if it were the Igbos that made the video, you, Islandlady, would have rained down insults, saying Obi is an Igbo/Biafra project. Why?

In a multi cultural country like ours, you can't just select the interest of a few persons or ethnic group and discard the others. Especially when you are contesting for a leadership position. You need to represent all the groups that make up the country. Since those actors are trying to "market" Tinubu to an audience that includes non- Yorubas, won't it make sense if they added actors from different ethnicity that support Tinubu to that video? Remember that Tinubu is campaigning for the position of being the President of Nigeria, not Oduduwa Nation, Arewa or Biafra.

So, even if you have a right to something, how you use that right matters, especially in political matters like this. And please, always make your point clear devoid of insults and the likes. Always have it in mind that people may not always support your points or opinion. Peace

Relax, don't be faster than your God.

The audience for that campaign is the Yorubas.

When it is time to campaign for the Igbos they will use the Igbos.

If you pay attention, you will realise only YORUBA language was used throughout the video. That should tell you it is meant for the Yoruba viewers.

Just don't be shocked, when your favourite Igbo star is also campaigning for Tinubu. E go shock you.

Personally, I see Peter Obi as someone who is best for as a minister of trade and investment. But that man don't want to invest shi shi to win election. I doubt if he will even do campaign poster self. He is blessed people are donating and campaigning for him but he himself needs to put in more effort and personal resources.

I seriously want to support Peter Obi, but all the people I have been asking to show me 5 legacies of Peter Obi in Anambra has not been able to do that.

I am neutral for now

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
boladale123:

[s]Stand for yourself not Yoruba.
We are Yoruba ,we are not traitors.
Yoruba is independent ,Yoruba is diplomatic,Yoruba is detribalised[/s].

Okoro. Stop embarrassing yourself here.
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
Mrfixitt:
You're an old man. So bad you're stooping Low to support an unsellable candidate like Tinubu

So you want him to support Obi whose Anambra refugees are trooping to Tinubu's Lagos for survival? Use your brain now. cheesy
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
kingyakos:

Just as we know the type of actors that endorsed tinubu, we also know the type of musician that will endorse him.
Keep Davido Wizkid and Olamide out of this, they're far too civilised.

If Igbo musicians support an Igbo candidate those musicians are civilized. If a Yoruba musician supports a Yoruba candidate, the Yoruba musician is not civilized. Make it make sense. cheesy
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
Mrfixitt:
The tribalism card won't work bro. Nigerians know better now. Peter Obi is your next president deal with it

Suffer no dey tire you? Pandora criminal whose citizens in Anambra are still running to Tinubu's Lagos in droves looking for better life? cheesy cheesy
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
Akerele44:

And u expected a yoruba person to see this ur senseless comment on Yoruba people and still expect the person to vote for OBI evendo the person have it in mind to vote OBI before

Can't u support someone without abusing other candidates?

U are among the problem PETER OBI is facing

We go shock Pandora Criminal for SW. Just watch and see. Leave them. Let them continue to be insulting Yorubas all over twitter, IG and Nairaland.
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by jrusky(m): 11:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
Malory:
The difference is still clear. People do it for Peter Obi for free but Yekini Amoda Ogunlere is paying billions and forcing people to campaign for him. The love for Obi is from the heart while the love for Yekini is from the pocket.

You talk like a lover. So everybody does thongs because of money bit only followers does thing with no money involved baa? Bro you are not only talking as a los..er you are a lover for real.

I had told people like you to stop embarrassing yourselves because this is democracy let every one chose whoever they like its a choice.

Obi is good for you, fine but other people don't like Obi so allow them to talk.
Obi has no vacant in Aso Ok
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Insulting people for picking their choice is not the best but you have to understand their frustration, how can you be supporting somebody that is near 90 years of age to be the president of a nation with huge setbacks and that candidate is already showing signs of weakness, when there are fit younger candidates with good credentials to be voted for as president, let's be wise and choose the right candidate this time around and leave sentiment aside.

Suffer no dey tire you? How can you support Pandora criminal Obi whose Anambra's citizens are still running to Lagos in droves to Tinubu's Lagos for survival?
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
Malory:
The difference is still clear. People do it for Peter Obi for free but Yekini Amoda Ogunlere is paying billions and forcing people to campaign for him. The love for Obi is from the heart while the love for Yekini is from the pocket.

Where is El Jibrin el Sudan? You ipigs have lost ALL credibility. No one except fellow pigs take you serious anymore. cheesy cheesy
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
Babaken:
I know after campaigning for yekini a.k.a Tinubu they will vote Peter Obi.

You want them to suffer? Pandora criminal Obi's Anambra citizens are still running to Tinubu's Lagos in droves to survive.
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
skywalker240:

Erriga is from agbasa, warri Delta State an Urhobo son. undecided

Fathia Balogun (one of those supporting Tinubu in this video) is also an Urhobo woman from Delta state.
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
zelnababa:
The insults and haltred by obi supporters to ASIWAJU Will Make some lost Yorubas rethink.

My guy, I showed some of the anti-Yoruba social media comments from Obi supporters to my neice who was thinking of supporting the Pandora thief. Well, lets just say she is now FULLY BATIFIED. You go on twitter, IG, Nairaland etc. you see these ipigs from the land of the rising scum insulting Yoruba people because of politics. And then they turn around and say we should vote for their Pandora candidate? God will punish them to hell and back.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by pleasureosondu(m): 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
soojar:

I could put the same to you that can you provide valid evidence/reason why Obasanjo was the choice of the Igbos? Because you made it look like they voted for a Yoruba who is a Yoruba candidate but I'm making you to realize you didn't vote for him because he's Yoruba but you voted for him because he was PDP candidate and he was NOT the choice of Yoruba.

But to answer your question in case you don't know, Olu Falae was the champion of SAP and as far back as then he was the one pushing for economic restructuring of diversification from crude oil export.

He is a technocrat, staunch economist by training that could be likened to Ngozi Okonjo of nowadays. He rose to become finance minister and left office without blemish.

Now compare that kind of technocrat that understands the economy to Obasanjo that Igbos chose despite the fact that likely knew this man is better. But you chose a military dictator over that and you will later come and say you voted a Yoruba man, No sir, you didn't do Yoruba any favour rather, you knowingly chose the worse of the two Yorubas that were on offer just because you didn't want to support a candidate of the Yorubas.

And point of correction, Igbos voted PDP not Obasanjo, Even if it was Oyenusi (the most notorious thief in Yoruba land then) PDP had presented, they would have voted massively for him.
I'd wish we had this talk in person but let me make certain points clear.

1. Did you notice that throughout OBJ's tenure, igbos were the Senate leaders? That was OBJ's deal. I'll check records from the East/West to determine what Olu offered.

2. From your statement about Olu, he has a good record but he needs to "market" that record in order to attract, not just igbos but other ethnicities. For example, Obi is indirectly marketing himself as the only Christian candidate, there by sourcing for christian votes. As a politician, it's good to have a good record but it's nicer when you use it at your advantage. I think that's what Obasanjo did.

Another instance is this Tinubu campaign. Now, let me agree that he did well in Lagos, however, why would he even think about Muslim Muslim ticket in a multi religious society like ours? He's a good politician but he has failed to win a large population making up the country. If he fails to win, he will blame christians or Igbos again but do you see that he made a political blunder? I can narrow this down to Mr Olu when I receive the report.

3. My friend, to be honest with you, Yoruba's ain't our enemy, yes a few individuals but never the Yoruba nation. We will talk against any leader (Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa origin) who disappoints the people. It's not a favor my friend, rather that's how a republican country should operate.
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
zelnababa:
The insults and haltred by obi supporters to ASIWAJU Will Make some lost Yorubas rethink.

My guy, I showed some of the anti-Yoruba social media comments from Obi supporters to my neice who was thinking of supporting the Pandora thief. Well, lets just say she is now FULLY BATIFIED. You go on twitter, IG, Nairaland etc. you see these ipigs from the land of the rising scum insulting Yoruba people because of politics. And then they turn around and say we should vote for their Pandora candidate? God will punish them to hell and back. Even Yorubas who don't give a flying fv-ck about Tinubu will vote for him. Just wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
Amspecial:
Hate no go allowe u see say erriga no be Igbo na warri boy.
And me way dey talk to u self no be Igbo na from north but petter obi is better for the good of Nigeria

Fathia Balogun (one of those supporting Tinubu in this video) is also an Urhobo woman from Delta state. tongue
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Akerele44(m): 11:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

We go shock Pandora Criminal for SW. Just watch and see. Leave them. Let them continue to be insulting Yorubas all over twitter, IG and Nairaland.

Person that lies full his mouth

I won't leave APGA level APGA to PDP now LABOUR PARTY

Tu lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
43Ronin:

I agree with the poster they are selfish and old broke fools. They are fools not because they campaign for BAT, but because they campaigned for Buhari in 2015 & 2019 and still have the guts to campaign for the same APC in 2022. Many musicians and celebrities campaigned for APC in 2015, peeps like the mavin crew, chocolate city, Banky W but everyone has received sense except these old fools. Even if it wasn't Peter obi, substitute PO with PYO and he will still have the same massive support against thiéfnubu. An elder should know right from wrong. This same old fools will support tinubu against PYO because of money

You are wrong. After GEJ's failures you Igbos still supported him in 2015, yes or no? After Atiku's failure as VP for 8 years you still supported him in 2019, Yes or no? Tinubu has never occupied aso rock. So your argument holds no water. In fact you argument would be better if they were supporting Yemi Osinbanjo.
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
CSTRR:

When was the last time emi lokan visited the South East.?

It doesn't matter if he runs with a foundational Party.

He is not representing Nigerian interests and we will show you and your Tinubu at the polls.

We know you will not vote for anyone Yoruba's support. We understand your hatred. You did same for Falae and MKO; and MKO still won in a landslide.

And, when was the last time Atiku visited SE? This race is Tinubu v Atiku. The pandora criminal is just an afterthought.
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Fortruth: 11:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Interestingly, if Nollywood actors of Igbo hereditary did same, some people who have said Obi's presidency is an Igbo/Biafra project. With this act from these prominent Yoruba actors, can we say Tinubu isn't a Yoruba/Awera project?

Supporters of Tinubu, do not engage in the same activity that you speak against. Support your candidates but not in a way that will promote ethnicity. They could have simply added actors from different ethnicity in that video, thereby promoting ONE NIGERIA. Next time, include other ethnicities. This advice includes supporters of Obi and Atiku.

Modified
I was still typing when the tribal war below started. All presidential candidates must include all ethnicity groups in their adverts if we want unity. Peter Obi's supporters take note.

Celebrities in Naija are like Pastors, no help to the society at large. Afterall, former Super Eagles (or chickens) paid a visit to Tinubu to show their support and they were mostly Igbo players despite not having international airport in their region, despite their people claiming it is SE turn…

Celebrities are really glorified illiterates in Black Africa
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
Malory:
Yekini Amoda Ogunlere aka Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Yekini Amoda Ogunlere is his real name. He is an impersonator

What happened to Jibril El Sudan? You ipigs have lost all credibility. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
Goodnigga:
who be this Yekini?

Yekini is the new Jubril El Sudan. Ipigs are delusion factories. Nobody takes them seriously anymore. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
Tmb78:
Are you sure of the bolded?
It's funny when you people say this
The same Osinbajo your people always call a mere commissioner?
The one your people like calling Osibade?
Even some of you like one oforjide called him an ugly Yoruba monkey who doesn't look presidential?
The same one you always fault his condolence visitations?
Pls, is it the same Osinbajo or another?

No mind dem. Remember they supported everyone else during the primary except the Yoruba candidates. They supported GEJ, Amechi, Ahmed Lawan etc. Anyone but Yoruba was their mantra during the primaries. In fact many of them insisted that unless a non-Yoruba southerner gets it, power MUST return to the North. Now, they turn around and say if you exchange Tinubu for Osinbanjo we will support him. They are born liars and propagandists who think they can fool Yoruba's with their low iq gimmicks. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
obynzo:

Can you beat your chest and say that these guys didn't collect any money from Tinubu?

Can you beat your chest and say that the Igbos that supported Atiku in 2019 did not collect money?
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 12:03am On Jun 30, 2022
Arysexy:

I supported Osibanjo and would have voted him if Obi was to be Atiku VP cos power return to south is sacrosanct. Osibanjo towers above Tinubu in every indices of presidential candidate assessment, but you lots think Nigerian president is reward system to a corrupt, controversial and person of questionable character like Tinubu.

You can bring him out in APC but we will reject him in general election

Small yanch dey shake. 5% dey act like say dem get level. Calm down joor. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 12:05am On Jun 30, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Even Obasanjo was called an ugly monkey but we voted for him. Or is it not Igbos that are asking kwakwanso to deputise Obi? Why? Because we can market him easily to our people. People with little or no questionable character. That's my point. Igbo votes are based on credibilty. Osibanjo and Fashola will get Igbos votes based on credibility and they question you as their leader, irrespective of tribe if you fail to deliver. If Obi fails to deliver, same Igbos will vote against him like they are doing to the Supreme Court governor in IMO State or will criticize leaders like Ikpeazu of Ahia State.

I keep saying that if the Owo Attack happened in any of the 5 eastern states, Muslims will be wiped out completely. Currently, in Onitsha, many Muslims live in Asaba. You can not attack a church in the East and walk away freely. We hold leaders accountable. This is what being republic country involves. Peace

Ibos vote based on credibility yet you supported Atiku in 2019? You served PDP since 1999? Come on now. Do you even know how much Diezanni alone stole from Nigeria not to talk of the entire PDP party? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 12:09am On Jun 30, 2022
obynzo:

Dude stop this tribalistic thing if you love this country and you have a relation that is a senior manager or a staff in a Bank let them tell you or school you on the harsh reality of Nigeria's financial situation. Nobody will tell you to be silent as it is very bleak for us

That is why we are voting Tinubu who as governor put Lagos on a solid financial footing. You can't compare Tinubu's Lagos to Peter Obi's Anambra in terms of financial viability.
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 12:10am On Jun 30, 2022
GistFullGround:

Tribal Bigots!

Yes. Psquare is a tribal bigot for supporting Peter Obi.
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by BaddestQueen(f): 12:11am On Jun 30, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

Ibos vote based on credibility yet you supported Atiku in 2019? You served PDP since 1999? Come on now. Do you even know how much Diezanni alone stole from Nigeria not to talk of the entire PDP party? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 12:13am On Jun 30, 2022
pleasureosondu:
@ the bolded has and will always be the basis of my point. I ask you, why did the Igbos prefer an Obasanjo over Olu Falae? At this period in time, why did the Igbos vote against Ojukwu? Please, Igbos don't vote based on general consensus. What was the credibility of Olu Falae? Was his credibility better Obasanjo? That's my point. That's why I've said, once you present a politician with questionable character, you will lose that election except you rig. Igbos don't settle for less. Do you think that if Buhari was an Igbo man, he would win as a LGA chairman? How do you present him to igbo people? But I'm sure he'd win in a west state cos same Tinubu supported him. Now, look at the mess we all are facing today.

Why did Igbos vote for Atiku (arguably the most corrupt politician in Nigeria's history)?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale / Voting Holds Inside Magnus Abe's Compound - Premium Times / Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.