Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) (38276 Views)

Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) / Rotimi Amaechi Runs Around Stadium As He Declared To Run For Presidency (Video) / 2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Factcheck0001: 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
Malory:
Which Davido? The one that has already endorsed Peter Obi? grin . meth is not good for you grin
any video or link bro?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Islandlady(f): 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
pleasureosondu:
As expected. I'll respond respectfully.

No one is disputing the right to a person's choice of candidate. The problem is how you promote that support. Now, if it were the Igbos that made the video, you, Islandlady, would have rained down insults, saying Obi is an Igbo/Biafra project. Why?

In a multi cultural country like ours, you can't just select the interest of a few persons or ethnic group and discard the others. Especially when you are contesting for a leadership position. You need to represent all the groups that make up the country. Since those actors are trying to "market" Tinubu to an audience that includes non- Yorubas, won't it make sense if they added actors from different ethnicity that support Tinubu to that video? Remember that Tinubu is campaigning for the position of being the President of Nigeria, not Oduduwa Nation, Arewa or Biafra.

So, even if you have a right to something, how you use that right matters, especially in political matters like this. And please, always make your point clear devoid of insults and the likes. Always have it in mind that people may not always support your points or opinion. Peace

Mr. Man don't you think you are advicing the wrong person and you are being hypocritical! undecided

A proverb said there is no smoke without fire, the Igbos started all this, I remembered when legendary super eagles team like kanu, Taribo west, Brymo, eniola badmus and co. Endorsed Tinubu y'all drag and Insult them silly! Calling them hungry and paid! But wen Peter of p-square, Erigga and co. Endorsed Peter obi y'all praised them!

Isn't that stupidity, does it makes sense to you?
Look keep your hypocrital advice to yourself or better still advice your brothers that we practice a democratic system! Peace

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Malory: 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
Factcheck0001:
any video or link bro?
He liked a post where someone campaigned for Peter Obi. I'll post it when I find it. I'm not lying bro

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Factcheck0001: 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
Malory:
He liked a post where someone campaigned for Peter Obi. I'll post it when I find it. I'm not lying bro
don’t worry

So liking a post means endorsing d candidate,don’t worry

We will all like peter obi comments online

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Malory: 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
Factcheck0001:
don’t worry

So liking a post means endorsing d candidate,don’t worry

We will all like peter obi comments online
But he has never liked Tinubu's post or anything APC, How about that?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by pleasureosondu(m): 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
Islandlady:
Mr. Man don't you think you are advicing the wrong person and you are being hypocritical! undecided

A proverb said there is no smoke without fire, the Igbos started all this,I remembered when legendary super eagles team like kanu, Taribo west, Brymo, eniola badmus and co. Endorsed Tinubu y'all drag and Insult them silly! Calling them hungry and paid! But wen Peter of p-square, Erigga and co. Endorsed Peter obi y'all praised them!

Isn't that stupidity, does it makes sense to you?
Look keep your hypocrital advice to yourself or better still advice your brothers that we practice a democratic system! Peace
This is a descent response,so I'll engage. First, at the bolded is the first step to identifying and rectifying any problem. The simple translation, is, there's no reaction without an initial action. Let me ask you a question, why do you think the Igbos dislike Tinubu(not Yorubas in general)? Going by your proverb, isn't it possible that he(Tinubu) must have done something(smoke) to warrant this dislike(fire)? Remember that Obasanjo (a Yoruba man)got Igbo votes during his tenure. Or do you hear igbos talk bad about Ambode? Meaning that this issue isn't about ethnicity but individual.

Second, Is it only the Igbos that are currently against Tinubu? He shot himself by using the Muslim Muslim ticket, thereby increasing the number of attacks you see online from Christians. It's suprising you think that it's just the igbos that are involved in this online attacks abi na only igbos be christians for this country? If Christian talk bad about Tinubu because of this Muslim Muslim ticket, you'll feel we insulted him but how can a man as old and experienced as he is not think about that action beforehand, considering that the society he wants to lead is multi-religious?

Third, you need to understand that the igbo way of life is highly republican, meaning that there's no actual center of rulership. So, every Igbo man you see has a mind of his own. That's why we can challenge anyone who has questionable characters. I believe you saw what we did to Ekweremadu in Germany, the attacks on the Okoroacha or ikpeazu of Abia. If igbos are hypocritical, you won't hear a word from the people but we don't tolerate bad leadership. Igbos will support an Osibanjo or Fashola candidacy because we can easily sell their credibility to our people. That's why you see the support Obi is getting. That's why they can easily "market" him to non- Igbo audience. Ask yourself, can Tinubu ask the Yoruba nation to verify his tenure in it's[b]entirety[/b]( be it a positive or negative outcome). So, I ask again, who's been hypocritical here? People who stand against bad leadership despite being of one tribe or people who support bad leadership simply because they are same tribe?

Peace

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by techWriter3: 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
But do you tasted tomorrow
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by VirginSearcher(m): 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
Foo.lish guys, they have started again, same way they campaigned for this calamity called Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by aylagos(m): 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
Them never see anything ooo we never start self

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by LesbianBoy(m): 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
As expected! Now you guys should remember before this peter obi social media wave, tinubu had met the "normal" nollywood guys together with football legends few months back.

So you see, it will be very hard for Peter obi to win angry

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by naija4life247: 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
This is where they stand. Everyone should stand by his own candidate.

It's a game of several thieves. Someone must sit on the Presidential seat. Choose your own thief and stand with him, and let others too stand with their own thief. I have chosen m own thief.

Yorubas stand with Tinubu. I stand with Tinubu.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Caleb17: 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
VOTE PETER OBI FOR BETTER NIGERIA!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by ibrutex(m): 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
If them no campaign you want them to be evicted from Lagos
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by PaedophileProph: 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
You have to respect Tinubu, he has employed over a thousand Nigerians since he won the APC primaries. Their job is only to creat tribal division and launder his dying name.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by DispatcherLagos: 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
donphilopus:

Anambra indigenes are still suffering and entering night buses to Lagos just to sleep under the bridges built by Tinubu in Lagos. Suffer never tire you?
sad enough you are jobless to be tracking their movement.
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by paskal16: 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
Their aza don shake
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by DispatcherLagos: 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
D-list actors
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by naija4life247: 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
PaedophileProph:
You have to respect Tinubu, he has employed over a thousand Nigerians since he won the APC primaries. Their job is only to creat tribal division and launder his dying name.

How many has your own father employed?

14 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by BESTScientist1: 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
O je lo joko je. Awon baseje gbo gbo......For the fact that Osinbajo was not given the ticket then you are supporting this known guy from a place of greed
sleek214:
. Rubbish. You guys should purge yourself from this myopic reasoning. You guys can't blackmail people to win elections.
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
Money is powerful. These actors dont care about you but what they can get for themselves and family.

I hope we are wiser

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by victorazy(m): 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Interestingly, if Nollywood actors of Igbo hereditary did same, some people who have said Obi's presidency is an Igbo/Biafra project. With this act from these prominent Yoruba actors, can we say Tinubu isn't a Yoruba/Awera project?

Supporters of Tinubu, do not engage in the same activity that you speak against. Support your candidates but not in a way that will promote ethnicity. They could have simply added actors from different ethnicity in that video, thereby promoting ONE NIGERIA. Next time, include other ethnicities. This advice includes supporters of Obi and Atiku.

Modified
I was still typing when the tribal war below started. All presidential candidates must include all ethnicity groups in their adverts if we want unity. Peter Obi's supporters take note.

grin This got me cracking grin

Awera!
Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Emekaonline: 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Interestingly, if Nollywood actors of Igbo hereditary did same, some people who have said Obi's presidency is an Igbo/Biafra project. With this act from these prominent Yoruba actors, can we say Tinubu isn't a Yoruba/Awera project?

Supporters of Tinubu, do not engage in the same activity that you speak against. Support your candidates but not in a way that will promote ethnicity. They could have simply added actors from different ethnicity in that video, thereby promoting ONE NIGERIA. Next time, include other ethnicities. This advice includes supporters of Obi and Atiku.

Modified
I was still typing when the tribal war below started. All presidential candidates must include all ethnicity groups in their adverts if we want unity. Peter Obi's supporters take note.

Where were you and your likes when Psquare and others were canvassing for Obi. Is that not a tribal politics. If not what it is? Must we follow Igbos in their thinking? Why do biafools want us to accept and vote for their candidates ands not ours? Is that not crazy?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Akerele44(m): 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
Akurakambe:
Where as its their right to support whoever they like, and as such nobody should crucify them, but I'm highly OBIdient to voting for Peter Obi
God bless all the OBIdient family.
God bless Peter Obi the incoming president of Nigeria.
Vote for Peter Obi
Vote for LabourParty

God bless u
Only if most OBI supporter's can have sense and say the truth the way u did

U campaign for PETER OBI without insulting others

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by omokab: 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
BuhariNaWah:

This is not about tribalism,
But suffer never taya you?!
Receive sense na
did he tell you that he is suffering ? Is your tribe that is suffering from killing and you can't compare poverty rate in your region to that of south west . so continue suffering in your region why we continue enjoy our life here .

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
It's allowed. Let everyone campaign for his candidate of choice with dignity and respect for other. cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by Emekaonline: 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
MonkeyMods:
If this hungry yaribawood hactors don't campaign for him who will...?

Obivously, the likes of Psquare and others campaining for Obi are also hungry Biafra, confirmed by you. Where were you and your likes when Psquare and others were canvassing for Obi. Is that not a tribal politics. If not what it is? Must we follow Igbos in their thinking? Why do biafools want us to accept and vote for their candidates ands not ours? Is that not crazy?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by PaedophileProph: 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
naija4life247:

How many ha your own father employed?
I heard your mama died in Cambodia stuffing Drugs for Tinubu drug cartel in a kitten as one of his drug mole .
Epele . Let's go grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by KingofAnambra: 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
Factcheck0001:
do u realize this is democracy?

N besides name 5 things peter obi did better than tinubu as governor?
Peter Obi has more stolen money inside Pandora account more than anybody else. Your Tinubu can never beat that record grin

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by boladale123: 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
If you are expecting anything Iess from these people, trust me you don't know them.
As a Yoruba man, most time I feel anybody watching their movies has no working brain because there's nothing to learn from the so called "creative work"

Although ,likes of kunle afolayan,Tunde kelani ,babawande,lere paimo are exceptional,but nothing braining about the rest.
Hence,if your list of these endorsers is real,just Know that it is because of what they want to eat,and it doesn't represent we Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) by abobote: 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
They have been settled, Nigeria have a way of making elections about tribe and religion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Misau Criticising Buhari Led FG On Twitter / Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi / We Are Shock That Kaduna Gov. Has Stop Feeding Muslim In Ramadan - Sheikh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.