Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? (65484 Views)

Please Help! What Did You Use In Treating "Oka Ori" In Your New Born Baby / Help! What Food Can I Take To Add Up Rapidly / 10,000 Nigerians Regain Sight Through Free Cataract Surgery By Federal Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by kingyakos: 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
Amotekun777:
Dude, you're indeed deluded. You've lost nothing in body nutrients. All those ignoramuses recommending nonsense are pure fools. angry

All cuz you've masturbated for years doesn't necessarily mean you've lost nutrients. undecided Sperm got nothing to do with body nutrients.

Your issues with body pains, weight loss etc... got nothing to do with the rate of ejaculation. There's must be something else wrong with you, I suppose.

What about married men that probably have sex with their wives for donkey years? Does it mean they lost body nutrients?

Must you insult people?....

2 Likes

Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by hammer567: 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
AccessME:
I'm writing this with tears draining out of my eyes. I masturbated for over 12 years and lose a lots of body nutrients now I'm weak, feeling pains all over my bones, eyes and body in general.

As in the sperm I've been releasing all this year's have come to hot me now I want to regain them back. Pls which food can I be eating to help me regain my strength/sperm back within a short period of time?

REAL WOMAN, EAT HER PUSSY AND ASS.
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by Deltawarri(m): 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
I just want to serve Nigerians & Go home - Peter Obi tell NLC, TUC
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA2au2mzdoY
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by Bluffly: 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
Amotekun777:
Dude, you're indeed deluded. You've lost nothing in body nutrients. All those ignoramuses recommending nonsense are pure fools. angry

All cuz you've masturbated for years doesn't necessarily mean you've lost nutrients. undecided Sperm got nothing to do with body nutrients.

Your issues with body pains, weight loss etc... got nothing to do with the rate of ejaculation. There's must be something else wrong with you, I suppose.

What about married men that probably have sex with their wives for donkey years? Does it mean they lost body nutrients?
Having sex with you wife is with all sense of responsibility coordination but masturbation comes with recklessness. So a lot has to do with ejeculation. Have you wondered why maraton sex usually have repercussions..

2 Likes

Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by Harmattan123(m): 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
Morning-- Eat rice and stew
Afternoon-- Eat soaked garri + kulikuli alata
Evening--- Eat fufu and stew not soup , cuz soup might be dangerous to your health

1 Like

Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by peacemara54(m): 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
All you need is Jesus.
You are more concerned with what you lost physically but what about your sinful life and who you are before God.

If all that matters to you is food to regain strength and you never think of the root cause of your problem, what drag you into it and enslave you for 12years, I think you need help.

Sin has enslaved you and you are in bandage. The first thing to do, is to bring your life of sin before God, confess and repent. Give your life to Jesus and let him be your lord and personal savior.

He will free you from that bondage and restore your lost years. Don't delay. Jesus is waiting for you. Him alone can set you free.

You are asking for food without addressing the problem. You want to cut a tree without uprooting the tap root.

Turn to Jesus now, it's never too late. He will save you

4 Likes

Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by paskal16: 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
Quit masturbation
But it isn’t the cause of your lack of nutrients If you have been eating well all this years…don’t be naive
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by Bluffly: 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
AccessME:
I'm writing this with tears draining out of my eyes. I masturbated for over 12 years and lose a lots of body nutrients now I'm weak, feeling pains all over my bones, eyes and body in general.

As in the sperm I've been releasing all this year's have come to hot me now I want to regain them back. Pls which food can I be eating to help me regain my strength/sperm back within a short period of time?
By and use Ginsomin with your improved eating. Sleep.well as well

1 Like

Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by anonymuz(m): 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
monikulapo:
Eat food rich in carbohydrates (Pasta, Rice, Garri etc) in a surplus to regain any lost weight. Combine then with proteins ( Beans, Eggs, Fish, Milk etc) and you’ve got a good staple base. Carbohydrates are also good as a primary energy source (prevents your body from breaking down your muscles for energy) and to make your muscle appear full.
Exercise can be used as a tool to strengthen the mind. You should incorporate a regimented strength training routine to regain your libido, improvyour mental, physical strength and physique.

You can check my post history for dietary supplements.
he's OK or she's ok
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by perez100: 10:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
You need exercise and fruits to build your strength. I know you don't train and that why you easily get tired. It's just the same sperm you drop when one sleep with his wife or girl friend. Same sperm with that of masturbation.

Go and do exercise.
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by naija4life247: 10:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
AccessME:

Continue your masturbation. No need of stopping it.
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by naija4life247: 10:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
donjazet:
Vote Peter Obi and you will have enough food to find more strength. cheesy

Meanwhile read this picture below and look at my former posts, let's uncover this devilish plot released upon Nigerians.

This one is mentally unstable. Is Peter Pandora Obituary also masturbating? That's the topic of this thread, if you do not have proofs that Peter Pandora Obituary is an experienced masturbator who can help the OP, then why bring him into this discussion?

Are you about to be unfortunate or are you already unfortunate in life? Shey Oloriburuku ni Iyalaya e ni?

3 Likes

Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by michkings: 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
[quote author=AccessME post=114270146]I'm writing this with tears draining out of my eyes. I masturbated for over 12 years and lose a lots of body nutrients now I'm weak, feeling pains all over my bones, eyes and body in general.

OGA go test yourself for ulcer and another related sickness.. cos this can't be your problem. Human body has a natural way of refilling sperm and strength. Then work on yourself and exercise more.
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by SilentBurner(m): 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
AccessME:

You need a rehab
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
AccessME:

..drink lots of water... don't eat any processed food.. avoid beverages and minerals e.g coke and fanta,etc.....thank me later after 3weeks

1 Like

Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by capofwesh(m): 10:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
Bluffly:

Having sex with you wife is with all sense of responsibility coordination but masturbation comes with recklessness. So a lot has to do with ejeculation. Have you wondered why maraton sex usually have repercussions..
What’s the repercussion?
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by kenzysmith: 10:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
reedone:

Try eating food with nutrients, Use Google to search for how to make Tom brown and try eating it twice daily.
Then observe the magic
Tom brown were is it sold please?

1 Like

Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by kenzysmith: 10:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
AccessME:
Awww thanks 4 the recommendation I will do as u just said.
if u have it let me kw
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by aimmoney9: 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
AccessME:

Best advice take lots of milk sachet or tinned e dey do magic.... grin grin
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by CzarChris(m): 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
Masturbating almost daily for 12years? I'm in utter shock, seriously. It's not even about the food no more, change your mindset completely. Because with such long number of years, a relapse after stoppage will be bloody. Never ever go back to that filthy lifestyle again. Engage yourself in something, keep busy. Eat your normal food you'll replenish what you lost just don't relapse.

The Lord is your strength.

5 Likes

Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by Zulu2022: 10:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
This one off me, nothing way person no go hear shaaa fr nairaland..well the try banana, yoghurt,oat meal, enough bean and plantain or potatoes,then check ursef after two weeks nd com ND giv testimony
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by marsup: 10:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
Avocado, cucumber and apples. Feel free to add grapes.
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by pargelenis(m): 10:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
The OP either has a terrific sense of humour or is (sadly) just one hungry guy
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by ufotty2001: 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
AccessME:

My dear! My own worst pass ur own.. 12yrs is just a childs play for were I dey... Excessive Masturbation is not good..
I will advice your to eat good food. Involve yourself in Exercises. Start with low impact exercises.. do it everyday! You will see ur self regaining strength.

2 Likes

Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by IbileIfe: 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
Fruits of the Holy Spirit.
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by nedekid: 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
Amotekun777:

Your issues with body pains, weight loss etc... got nothing to do with the rate of ejaculation. There must be something else wrong with you, I suppose.

What about married men that probably have sex with their wive(s), girl-friends, concubines, side-chics etc... for donkey years? Does it mean they lost body nutrients?
Bros why naa?
Let him eat agbado and garri in the morning, cassava in the afternoon and kunu with tuwo in the evening.
He will be so strong and fit to be recruited into the army with 50m other mastubating youths.

4 Likes

Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by Elsueno: 11:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
AccessME:

Mr man, go to the hospital for a check up...using delusions of masturbation to cover up what might actually be symptoms of a disease is a sure way to destroy urself. Besides, just like sex, If u haven't being chopping good food for those 12 years, u think say, u go get energy for masturbation?

1 Like

Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by Johel(m): 11:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
AccessME:

Yoghurts and eggs will do.
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by nuradeen011(m): 11:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
Amotekun777:

Your issues with body pains, weight loss etc... got nothing to do with the rate of ejaculation. There must be something else wrong with you, I suppose.

What about married men that probably have sex with their wive(s), girl-friends, concubines, side-chics etc... for donkey years? Does it mean they lost body nutrients?
He sound like a HIV POSITIVE PATIENT
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by emmabest2000(m): 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
AccessME:

You can't regain strength by eating alone
You must start doing push up every morning before you take shower

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by retributor436: 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
Bluffly:

there is no scientific evidence that suggests masturbation over time leads to loss in nutrients.....Nigerians like spreading false rumors without hard evidence
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by Konjiboii: 11:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
Most akwa ibom food are rich and contain the right nutrients, I know this because my main is from akwa ibom and after much lashing she always feed me well that I feel like I never even went an all nighter the previous night.also try implementing ginger,garlic in your meals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles / I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? / NCDC Reacts To News That There Are 472 Confirmed Cases Of COVID-19 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.