Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? (65433 Views)

Please Help! What Did You Use In Treating "Oka Ori" In Your New Born Baby / Help! What Food Can I Take To Add Up Rapidly / 10,000 Nigerians Regain Sight Through Free Cataract Surgery By Federal Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by FuckAllTheMODs: 11:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ginaz:
red palm oil and onions. I'm not playing.

what you gonna do, before going to bed slice one big onion and put in a cup. then boil water and pour into the cup with the onion, add two tea spoons of original red palm oil (not those fake coloured red oil) allow to steam and cool down , then drink.

cures so many general illness like body pain, weakness, low libido, lack of appetite, lack of sleep, gives fuller boobs too.

100% works!

Are you for real?

Anyway, the only thing I experience in the list is the one in bold and seldomly body pain. Others are in perfect shape.

I noticed since I started my business which is tasky* and demanding, I do get tired easily maybe it is due to stress and all these one man business stuff. You know I run and do everything alone, even sitting down the usual way go dey hard me, I will need to seat in a way that looks like I am sitting in my sitting room.

Please can I also take this?
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by Ten06(m): 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
It is not masturbation that reduces your strength. Try to go and see a doctor let him check for any underlying ailment, you may be carrying a sexually transmitted decease unknowingly.
Being a man, you have the capacity in you to withstand any number of ejaculation. If you don't have the capacity you won't gain erection to the point of ejaculation.
You should see a doctor to determine what is gradually destroying you
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by nkemoma(m): 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kingzeez10:
12 years!!!

Yeah.. He was, 12 years a slave!

2 Likes

Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by Cokahot: 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
12 years. Are u a blind man. No gal to dey fuc k
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by Blaqroman0000: 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
Amotekun777:
Dude, you're indeed deluded. You've lost nothing in body nutrients. All those ignoramuses recommending nonsense are pure fools. angry

All cuz you've masturbated for years doesn't necessarily mean you've lost nutrients. undecided Sperm got nothing to do with body nutrients.

Your issues with body pains, weight loss etc... got nothing to do with the rate of ejaculation. There must be something else wrong with you, I suppose.

What about married men that probably have sex with their wive(s), girl-friends, concubines, side-chics etc... for donkey years? Does it mean they lost body nutrients?
keep on justifying masturbation

1 Like

Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by Ten06(m): 11:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
FuckAllTheMODs:

Are you for real?
I noticed since I started my business which is tasky* and demanding, I do get tired easily maybe it is due to stress and all these one man business stuff. You know I run and do everything alone, even sitting down the usual way go dey hard me, I will need to seat in a way that looks like I am sitting in my sitting room.

Please can I also take this?
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by Ten06(m): 11:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
AccessME:
Thanks for the mentions.

I need more recommendatio pls.. I've been a laughing stock in my neighborhood they refer to me as strenthless even family and friends laugh at me for being too lazy and weak.. I can't do anything involving hardwork cause I get tired easily and starts breathing too fast. Even to have s*x has been very tough due to a very low libido. You guys should help me out pls!

Lalasticlala, Mynd44 Seun help move to front page for more audience!

That is not a symptom of too much masturbation, it is a symptom of an ailment that is gradually destroying you. Go for HIV test and other check from a qualify doctor
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by kals4luv990(m): 11:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
BABA NO DEY ASK FOR WAYS TO STOP MASTURBATION INSTEAD IM DEY FIND FOOD TO REGAIN STRENGTH TO CONTINUE FROM WER IM STOP#mad oo#
ANYWAY MASTURBATION NO DO YOU ANYTHING, EITHER SAPA DON CATCH YOU OR NA HIV..
EITHER WAY YOU ARE FINISHED

1 Like

Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by ThankGodFriday(m): 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kingzeez10:
12 years!!!
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by AngelicBeing: 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
sad
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by jojothaiv(m): 11:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
AccessME:
?
If you don't mind, I'd like to know if you've stop the fapping lifestyle.
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by dragunov: 11:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
AccessME:
I'm writing this with tears draining out of my eyes. I masturbated for over 12 years and lose a lots of body nutrients now I'm weak, feeling pains all over my bones, eyes and body in general.

As in the sperm I've been releasing all this year's have come to hot me now I want to regain them back. Pls which food can I be eating to help me regain my strength/sperm back within a short period of time?

You masturbated yourself to oblivion.
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by BabaCommander: 11:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
jubrilELsudan:
GO AND CHECK YOUR HEART....YOU PROBABLY HAVE HEART DISEASE AND HYPERTENSION

ALSO CHECK YOUR THYROID FUNCTION.... IT'S PROBABLY IN A HYPER STATE RESULTING IT IN HYPERTHYROIDISM

GOOGLE GRAVES DEASES AND CHECK THE SYMPTOMS IF YOU EXHIBITING ANY

MOST IMPORTANTLY GO TO THE HOSPITAL FOR CHECK UP

IF YOU BELIEVE YOU MASTURBATING ALL THIS WHILE AND CUMING IS THE CAUSE OF WHAT YOUR BODY IS EXPERIENCING THEN OUR FATHERS WOULD HAVE ALL BEEN SKINNY AND WEAK.

I thought about the thyriod angle as well but he didn't mention anything about his metabolism so I can's say more. However, If it's thyriod issues, it would be hypothyriodism (under active thyriod) not hyper as you mentioned.
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by SenatePresdo(m): 11:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
AccessME:
Thanks for the mentions.

I need more recommendatio pls.. I've been a laughing stock in my neighborhood they refer to me as strenthless even family and friends laugh at me for being too lazy and weak.. I can't do anything involving hardwork cause I get tired easily and starts breathing too fast. Even to have s*x has been very tough due to a very low libido. You guys should help me out pls!

Lalasticlala, Mynd44 Seun help move to front page for more audience!

It's not masturbation that causes it, you lack exercise.
I doubt you workout or play ball at least once every week.

Try exercising, the heavy breathing will stop.

As for low libido, too much masturbation increases libido, but gives weak erection.
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by smile11s(m): 11:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
But testosterone pills from Amazon. I have a few I can recommend
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by Bobxin: 11:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
watch the movie

12 Years a slave

and

Boyhood
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by 360Master: 11:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
This one lacks self control and discipline. You’re unfit for an ideal man.

The truth is majority of people replying to this thread have masturbated at one point or another but the ability to be able to put an end to a bad behavior makes you a man.

You are probably jobless or don’t have something serious going on for you reason you spent 12years of your life deforming yourself.

It’s a change of mindset you need not the kind of food to regain your strength. Occupy your mind and get your ass out and engage yourself in something meaningful that you don’t have such idle time.

Agba Masturbator grin

2 Likes

Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by AreaFada2: 11:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kingzeez10:
12 years!!!
I'm telling you. The real MVP in that discipline. cheesy grin

OP, ensure that your physical health is fine first. See a doc. Don't assume that that activity is the only the cause. Ensure that mentally guilt is not taking its toll on you.

Then just eat healthily. You don't have to be fat to be healthy. Balanced diet with enough fruits and veg. Drink enough water and sleep well.
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by truthfinder319: 11:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
Sorry but you are demented. Confused and jobless. Somebody needs help and you are spewing Obi nonsense. Even Peter Obi's children are well raised and have hope in life. Get a life

donjazet:
Vote Peter Obi and you will have enough food to find more strength. cheesy

Meanwhile read this picture below and look at my former posts, let's uncover this devilish plot released upon Nigerians.
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by kingxsamz(m): 11:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
AccessME:
I'm writing this with tears draining out of my eyes. I masturbated for over 12 years and lose a lots of body nutrients now I'm weak, feeling pains all over my bones, eyes and body in general.

As in the sperm I've been releasing all this year's have come to hot me now I want to regain them back. Pls which food can I be eating to help me regain my strength/sperm back within a short period of time?
Nigga just eat healthy and eat fruits too.
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ginaz:
red palm oil and onions. I'm not playing.

what you gonna do, before going to bed slice one big onion and put in a cup. then boil water and pour into the cup with the onion, add two tea spoons of original red palm oil (not those fake coloured red oil) allow to steam and cool down , then drink.

cures so many general illness like body pain, weakness, low libido, lack of appetite, lack of sleep, gives fuller boobs too.

100% works!
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by Moh247: 11:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
cheesy

No go Marry.. they use your prick do gym

Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by Niggmatic: 11:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
AccessME:

The only thing you need is first ,stop alcohol.

Second stop alcohol for 2 months and see all your symptoms disappear.

The rest of what you wrote about masturwhatever is bunkum
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by Bluffly: 11:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
retributor436:
there is no scientific evidence that suggests masturbation over time leads to loss in nutrients.....Nigerians like spreading false rumors without hard evidence
You can do the practical. Do you know you loose zinc at every ejaculation, now think of what happens when you become addicted to masturbation

Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by reedone: 11:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
kenzysmith:
Tom brown were is it sold please?

You can find it on jiji or search for whey on jiji.

Though there are many tutorials on how to make Tom Brown on the Internet.

1 Like

Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by faceland: 11:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
Exercise OUTSIDE, you would be alright in days .

Jog for an hour or play football for an hour. Your body and mind would recover.
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by kenzysmith: 11:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
reedone:

You can find it on jiji or search for whey on jiji.

Though there are many tutorials on how to make Tom Brown on the Internet.
I can't find it on shops di Nigeria?
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by Geovanni412(m): 11:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
AccessME:

Bros, tbh with you. Stop being lazy and do 500 PUSHUPS. Not 100 or 200, do 500 pushups then we'll know you are serious about regaining ya strength. Eat mangoes and other fruits like dates along with veggies and basic balanced diet meals like beans , brown rice etc.
Do 500 PUSHUPS..you'll feel differently when you complete this task. If you get tired doing floor pushups, do pushups against a STOOL or pushups against a WALL but don't stop till you hit 500. It should take you anywhere between an hour or two to COMPLETE this task. Easiest way to do it is to break the 500 pushups into mini sets of 5 or 20 then take breaks after each rep. The baddest man, Mike Tyson did 500 pushups every day during his prime. Shebi you said you want strength, you go fit run am.

Tyson fury wey be boxing champion dey masturbate yet im still get energy to dey plank people head upandan. https://guardian.ng/sport/tyson-fury-claims-masturbating-seven-times-a-day-secret-to-boxing-success/. Do the 500 pushups like i talk and find sth wey go dey give you money.
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by donhils: 11:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
Amotekun777:
Dude, you're indeed deluded. You've lost nothing in body nutrients. All those ignoramuses recommending nonsense are pure fools. angry

All cuz you've masturbated for years doesn't necessarily mean you've lost nutrients. undecided Sperm got nothing to do with body nutrients.

Your issues with body pains, weight loss etc... got nothing to do with the rate of ejaculation. There must be something else wrong with you, I suppose.

What about married men that probably have sex with their wive(s), girl-friends, concubines, side-chics etc... for donkey years? Does it mean they lost body nutrients?
I was scrolling down out of curiosity to see if nobody will be reasonable here other than recommending nonsense for him. Well done for this comment.

1 Like

Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by Hydroxide(m): 11:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
Eat good food and exercise regularly, especially Kegel Exercises.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair / I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? / 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.