Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? (65432 Views)

Please Help! What Did You Use In Treating "Oka Ori" In Your New Born Baby / Help! What Food Can I Take To Add Up Rapidly / 10,000 Nigerians Regain Sight Through Free Cataract Surgery By Federal Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by kingsceemark(m): 6:53am On Jun 30, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Eat a mixture of Elephant grass and Spear grass twice daily

Thank me later cool

Like this?

Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by twosquare(m): 6:54am On Jun 30, 2022
Stop the habit before it kills you.
Get multivitamins...and use religiously.
Then eat a balanced diet...protein... carbohydrates, and meat, milk, etc..

AccessME:
I'm writing this with tears draining out of my eyes. I masturbated for over 12 years and lose a lots of body nutrients now I'm weak, feeling pains all over my bones, eyes and body in general.

As in the sperm I've been releasing all this year's have come to hot me now I want to regain them back. Pls which food can I be eating to help me regain my strength/sperm back within a short period of time?
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by Rapture4real(m): 6:55am On Jun 30, 2022
When we say every sin has a repercussion,people call us all sorts of names. When you go against what your creator God has designed be ready for its repercussion.

While not judging you, the only food I will recommend to you is JESUS, the Bread of Life and Water of Life. All the recommended food will not sustain you. What about the spiritual energy being wasted. Turn to God. You can still be a winner.

1 Like

Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by Zulu2022: 7:02am On Jun 30, 2022
DMerciful:
You're talking nonsense. Masturbation is like having sex. No difference to your body physically, infact it does nothing to you. There are scientific evidence it helps the dick strengthen
how is it like having sex, jerking ur dick ND drawing it till u release,which will weaken it,it can cos impotent as well,if u don't know,is like sex,go get a girlfriend,if u de do am,bfr u fall fr ground while walking one day,even person way de Bleep daily can't be use to compare masturbation,I Don giv u small update,no use ur life play bro
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by DMerciful(m): 7:05am On Jun 30, 2022
I'm trying to cure your ignorance. Do your research and stop following band wagon
Zulu2022:
how is it like having sex, jerking ur dick ND drawing it till u release,which will weaken it,it can cos impotent as well,if u don't know,is like sex,go get a girlfriend,if u de do am,bfr u fall fr ground while walking one day,even person way de Bleep daily can't be use to compare masturbation,I Don giv u small update,no use ur life play bro
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by ollybasa: 7:05am On Jun 30, 2022
I have what u can take but is costly. U regain ursef
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by anungangampu: 7:07am On Jun 30, 2022
franugo:

You know this as the PA or therapist to the world leaders abi? You guys just come here and spill gibberish day in, day out.
You can remain your average and feel normal. All the waka I Don waka in life, every spiritual leader or men of high discipline will always tell you be careful how u spill your seed.
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by Tranquility2345: 7:08am On Jun 30, 2022
AccessME:
I'm writing this with tears draining out of my eyes. I masturbated for over 12 years and lose a lots of body nutrients now I'm weak, feeling pains all over my bones, eyes and body in general.

As in the sperm I've been releasing all this year's have come to hot me now I want to regain them back. Pls which food can I be eating to help me regain my strength/sperm back within a short period of time?

Ask Ubunja. He’s an expert in soapy matters lipsrsealed
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by Freelane33(m): 7:10am On Jun 30, 2022
Eat fruits daily bro
Water melon , carrot ,pineapple and tiger nut if you can get them .
Start taking pap / custard and milks in the morning early monmom
Afternoon take amala / semo/ poundo or wheat with ogunfe or fish
Night you can take anything you like
Run from alcohol and weeds for now
You don’t need exercise for now
Drink clean water and get some multivitamins drugs from Pharm
. Eat eggs daily
Your body go come back to normal if you have the money to do all these
AccessME:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by Bollinga: 7:10am On Jun 30, 2022
Hit the gym man
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by bolademi(m): 7:11am On Jun 30, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Go for HIV test ogbeni

Too harsh
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by sylve11: 7:12am On Jun 30, 2022
blinking001:
Simple fix
Unripe plantain porridge
Goat meat peppersoup
Cow meat peppersoup
Vegetable leaf (ugu leaf) mixed with waterleaf soup
Stay away from spaghetti, noodles, macroni, milk, bread, wheat, semo etc. If you must swallow it must be Garri or fufu.

Try it and thank me later.

Correct @ boldened part. cool
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by Freelane33(m): 7:13am On Jun 30, 2022
Amotekun777:
Dude, you're indeed deluded. You've lost nothing in body nutrients. All those ignoramuses recommending nonsense are pure fools. angry

All cuz you've masturbated for years doesn't necessarily mean you've lost nutrients. undecided Sperm got nothing to do with body nutrients.

Your issues with body pains, weight loss etc... got nothing to do with the rate of ejaculation. There must be something else wrong with you, I suppose.

What about married men that probably have sex with their wive(s), girl-friends, concubines, side-chics etc... for donkey years? Does it mean they lost body nutrients?
Continue bro
Your body go tell you later
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by sylve11: 7:14am On Jun 30, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Unripe plantain and vegetables
Beans

Correct.

People will not understand this. cool

1 Like

Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by Dagrace01(m): 7:14am On Jun 30, 2022
Masturbation has nothing to do with your ordeals. There are guys who can't do without do without sex in a day, and they ejaculate 2/3 times doing so. Sperm is meant to be released bro.

Google what else can cause your lack of strength, though I'm not encouraging you to keep masturbating o, but don't cure headache in the stead of stomach ache.
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by mgccrown(m): 7:14am On Jun 30, 2022
hmm this is madness, why do people spend so much money to get education only to remain illiterates for life. who told you and the people suggesting Food for you that masturbation is the cause of your problem. My advise is that you visite a hospital or a psychologist. masturbating for century will not do you any of those.
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by sylve11: 7:19am On Jun 30, 2022
Ginaz:
red palm oil and onions. I'm not playing.

what you gonna do, before going to bed slice one big onion and put in a cup. then boil water and pour into the cup with the onion, add two tea spoons of original red palm oil (not those fake coloured red oil) allow to steam and cool down , then drink.

cures so many general illness like body pain, weakness, low libido, lack of appetite, lack of sleep, gives fuller boobs too.

100% works!

Fuller boobs. shocked cool
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by AkaraAndBread: 7:26am On Jun 30, 2022
Amotekun777:
Dude, you're indeed deluded. You've lost nothing in body nutrients. All those ignoramuses recommending nonsense are pure fools. angry

All cuz you've masturbated for years doesn't necessarily mean you've lost nutrients. undecided Sperm got nothing to do with body nutrients.

Your issues with body pains, weight loss etc... got nothing to do with the rate of ejaculation. There must be something else wrong with you, I suppose.

What about married men that probably have sex with their wive(s), girl-friends, concubines, side-chics etc... for donkey years? Does it mean they lost body nutrients?

Some people dey recommend unripe plantain or red oil with onions. I have laff die.

1 Like

Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by sylve11: 7:27am On Jun 30, 2022
jubrilELsudan:

PERSON SEY HE NO GET ENERGY AND ALWAYS DEY FEEL WEAK.....YOU DEY RECOMMEND EXERCISE.....WHICH ENERGY HE WAN TAKE DO AM?

grin grin cool
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by mukthar2000(m): 7:27am On Jun 30, 2022
Were are those that encouraged masturbated, their attention is needed pls

Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by anungangampu: 7:29am On Jun 30, 2022
DMerciful:
Again, you dont seem to know how semen is stored in the body. The body produces semen on a daily basis and if it is not used in 21 days, it is reabsorbed into the body and new ones produced. Semen is like other body fluid, releasing it doesnt harm the body.

The psychological issue people face is because they're told masturbation is sin.

I am not the Op but I'm trying to adress ignorance. There's no difference from someone masturbating often and someone having sex often physically or biologically. Every atom of feelings felt is based on public perception and Ignorance.
Tell us the effect it has on the prefrontal cortex and amygdala. Same part of the brain for decision making and emotional sensation. Thats what I want to hear. The body produces and absorbs it own sperm production, no doubt, what are the physiological impact compulsive Masturbation has on the brain is what I want to hear.

Force ejaculation is world apart different from vagina induced ejaculation . They have nothing in common as with other humans, you realease During sex, hormones like oxytocin, serotonin for pair bonding, which is why it’s also known as the “love hormone”. However, even if you experience sexual release by yourself, the boost of oxytocin is associated with lower cortisol levels (the stress hormone) and relaxation.

They are never thesame
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 30, 2022
Moneyyman:
Hi. Can I DM you, or you DM me? I can show you who will help you stop this. TOTALLY.

I have DM u.
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:37am On Jun 30, 2022
Lordbinsmar:
Fresh pussycat grin
you mean this below?

Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 30, 2022
Mummyfour:
if you leave in Abuja, I can give you some already made ( in satchet) Tom Brown .
But you have to stop that habit bro.

Look for things to occupy your mind positively.
Delete everything sexual or erotic from your memory and from your devices too .

But 12 years is not a joke o!.
How that thing go be like now.
I guess it can never remain the same again.
Chai! Your Area 1 don suffer

Chai No b small suffer o.. embarassed
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 30, 2022
Mummyfour:
if you leave in Abuja, I can give you some already made ( in satchet) Tom Brown .
But you have to stop that habit bro.

Look for things to occupy your mind positively.
Delete everything sexual or erotic from your memory and from your devices too .

But 12 years is not a joke o!.
How that thing go be like now.
I guess it can never remain the same again.
Chai! Your Area 1 don suffer

Good morning mam! sure I leave in Abuja around FHA Lugbe.. I would greatly appreciate ur help thanks!

BTW I have stopped the habit for the past 2months no semen have left my body.embarassed
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by Ubanz: 7:43am On Jun 30, 2022
You don't need any medication,Your normal regular food will get you back to normal if you refrain from masturbating for just 2 months.
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by DMerciful(m): 7:45am On Jun 30, 2022
There is no empirical evidence it affects the brain, those are just scare tactics.

Again, its not different from having sex freqently. Can you tickle yourself to laugh? NO! The fact that humans can masturbate and release shows its a biological function
anungangampu:

Tell us the effect it has on the prefrontal cortex and amygdala. Same part of the brain for decision making and emotional sensation. Thats what I want to hear. The body produces and absorbs it own sperm production, no doubt, what are the physiological impact compulsive Masturbation has on the brain is what I want to hear.

Force ejaculation is world apart different from vagina induced ejaculation . They have nothing in common as with other humans, you realease During sex, hormones like oxytocin, serotonin for pair bonding, which is why it’s also known as the “love hormone”. However, even if you experience sexual release by yourself, the boost of oxytocin is associated with lower cortisol levels (the stress hormone) and relaxation.

They are never thesame
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by DeGLORIOUS: 7:46am On Jun 30, 2022
You better go for general check up. I am not sure that what you are passing through is as a result of ejaculation. There is nothing ulcer cannot do
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by Mystery9(m): 7:47am On Jun 30, 2022
If you are ready to repent you will run to Jesus.
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by jammmy(m): 7:48am On Jun 30, 2022
reedone:

Try eating food with nutrients, Use Google to search for how to make Tom brown and try eating it twice daily.
Then observe the magic

i like thz
Re: Help: What Food Can Help Me Regain Back My Strength? by Lepon02: 7:53am On Jun 30, 2022
AccessME:

Eeyah!

W..anking for over a decade, thank God for your life!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair / I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? / 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.