Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House (82236 Views)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Funke Akindele And JJC Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Dearlord(m): 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ginomel:

Can't remember wishing you death. I simply acknowledged your words that your car is meant to crash not marriages.

Thank you Mr acknowledger.
Isn't it better for what you have to part way with you than to have crashed home?
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by LadymissiIe(f): 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
koyyess:

The day you receive sense like others here and ignore my comments like I ignore yours, the better for you. angry

Pepper body. cheesy
the truth still stands that you have not seen my pictures and Don't even have an idea what and how i look like tongue
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by koyyess: 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
LadymissiIe:
the truth still stands that you have not seen my pictures and Don't even have an idea what and how i look like tongue

You know why I don't believe this? grin

You described yourself while trolling someone here and the description corresponded with the man in the pics you showed me. cheesy
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Basiljoe: 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
Na so Afonja men dey behave, they don't value family unlike igbo men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Blesser28(m): 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
When baba was singing
SAVE THE LAST DANCE FOR ME
Funke go be like u na JONNY JUST COME soon u go know how the last dance dey be
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Ginomel(m): 10:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
Dearlord:

Thank you Mr acknowledger.
Isn't it better for what you have to part way with you than to have crashed home?

And you feel that a crashed car may not only be an asset loss but also has a risk of losing a human life too?
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by LadymissiIe(f): 11:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
koyyess:

The day you receive sense like others here and ignore my comments like I ignore yours, the better for you. angry

Pepper body. cheesy
you dey ignore me cos you dey fear me na, learn to be truthful to yourself for once cheesy
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by shegz24(m): 11:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
I'm not even surprised one bit.

Their marriage always looked like a business.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by koyyess: 11:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
LadymissiIe:
you dey ignore me cos you dey fear me na, learn to be truthful to yourself for once cheesy

Nope. Your comments don't bother me at all. Don't get ahead of yourself.

The topics you engage in are not interesting. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Tundex911: 4:26am On Jul 01, 2022
Wahala for who no fear celebrities

Fuvk dem all
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by LadymissiIe(f): 6:59am On Jul 01, 2022
koyyess:

Nope. Your comments don't bother me at all. Don't get ahead of yourself.

The topics you engage in are not interesting. lipsrsealed

by the way, how did you know it's me operating this moniker sef undecided
So you can differentiate between me and Satanist
Goodmorning
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by koyyess: 9:07am On Jul 01, 2022
LadymissiIe:
by the way, how did you know it's me operating this moniker sef undecided
So you can differentiate between me and Satanist
Goodmorning

You have a behavioural pattern. Its easy to know. Good am.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Dearlord(m): 10:30am On Jul 01, 2022
Ginomel:

And you feel that a crashed car may not only be an asset loss but also has a risk of losing a human life too?

Damn mehnn!!
You are so materialistic & filled with negative vibes.
...done talking have a nice month
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by coputa(m): 11:39am On Jul 01, 2022
coputa:
One of the the things that kills marriage these days is the over-bearing influence of the wife in the home.Let me explain;Marriages lasted in the olden days because the men never allow their wives to have too much power/influence/authority in the home.Money and position gives all these.That's was why our fathers never allowed our mothers to work or do business,if they must, it should be little petty businesses done at home.This is to check mate the wife not to grow big teeth.When the man is the sole financier of the home,the wife has no option than to bend to his whims and caprices,though it has it's disadvantages,but on the long run,the children gains,as the wife has always been there for them from their formative years.This is what we call native intelligence,you don't aquire them in schools.
@guobe
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Adgraced: 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
Marriage is not child's play. It takes sheer will, wisdom, tolerance and above all God's grace to sustain a marriage for both parties!
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Ginomel(m): 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
Dearlord:

Damn mehnn!!
You are so materialistic & filled with negative vibes.
...done talking have a nice month

Just trying to talk you out of saying that a car is meant to crash. Sounds insensitive and pessimistic.

Have a Nice month though.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Dearlord(m): 6:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ginomel:

Just trying to talk you out of saying that a car is meant to crash. Sounds insensitive and pessimistic.

Have a Nice month though.

Gentleman, what I said is an undisputable raw fact nothing insensitive in it just as you and I know that no car in the world is above crashing
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Ginomel(m): 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
Dearlord:

Gentleman, what I said is an undisputable raw fact nothing insensitive in it just as you and I know that no car in the world is above crashing

No car is above crashing but nobody would like the car to crash on a good day especially me and my loved ones. Let alone, crashing and killing people.

Just like the way Paul Walker died in a car crash during the making of the movie "Fast and Furious "

So it's pure sensitivity to mention it at all, sounds like you expect it to be happening to you.

Instead of a car fatal crash,let the marriage crash.

You got the message now?
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Cromagnon: 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
tuoyoojo:

True!
Many people see the red flags but love or material things may make them overlook it

All those red flags becames an inferno in marriage
their choice.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by DonroxyII: 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
SarkinYarki:
JJC how many times will people use and dump you ? You allow that kind ugly woman still use you then dump you join ...Go and make peace with that your first wife
A Hardworking Rich Woman is not Ugly Sharrap tongue
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Camfoodsinhouse(f): 7:16am On Jul 07, 2022
ViVaMadrid:

Where are you located, and do you have yogurt culture?
Ketu,and No i don't sell yogurt culture ma

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

“My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing / Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) / Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.