Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,207 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House (82229 Views)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Funke Akindele And JJC Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by koyyess: 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
LadymissiIe:
Can I learn to keep my dirty filthy mouth shut and mind my business

Can you?
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by enesexy(f): 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
Please complete your number i want to order.
Jessi04:
It's better be separated and have peace of mind than to die in marriage. shocked

Buy Original Yam Pounder & Commercial Blenders. Pay upon delivery nationwide. 0803 9two5 177two call or WhatsApp for details.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by LadymissiIe(f): 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
koyyess:

Can you?
death to all feminists, bisexuals, lesbians, gays and transgenders
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by koyyess: 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
LadymissiIe:
death to all feminists, bisexuals, lesbians, gays and transgenders

Your outburst is insignificant and inconsequential.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by LadymissiIe(f): 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
koyyess:

Your outburst is insignificant.
shut up
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by koyyess: 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
LadymissiIe:
shut up

grin grin grin grin

Your GB WhatsApp, that can't be you there on your dp...are you the one?
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by LadymissiIe(f): 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
koyyess:

grin grin grin grin

Your GB WhatsApp, that can't be you there...are you the one?
what is this one saying?
it's obvious you do drugs cos i can't comprehend the gibberish you're typing.
whose using gbwhatsapp?
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by koyyess: 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
LadymissiIe:
what is this one saying?
it's obvious you do drugs cos i can't comprehend the gibberish you're typing.
whose using gbwhatsapp?

Abi someone is impersonating you?

Why are you using another person's pic on your dp?
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by LadymissiIe(f): 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
koyyess:

Abi someone is impersonating you?

Why are you using another person's pic on your dp?
hehehe and you believed I'll use my number, picture and real identity and details to reach out to you?
you must have been so dumb to believe that grin
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by koyyess: 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
LadymissiIe:
hehehe and you believed I'll use my number, picture and real identity and details to reach out to you?
you must have been so dumb to believe that grin

The one you lied about....that one with a guy on dark glasses. You told me that belonged to a friend but that line was yours. grin grin
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by LadymissiIe(f): 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
koyyess:

The one you lied about....that one with a guy on dark glasses. You told me that belonged to a friend but that line was yours. grin grin
both lines are mine and i use it to troll grin
whatever pictures you saw on both lines are pictures of random guys i took from Facebook.
You've not seen my pictures before and you don't even know what i look like
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
JBriel:

Funke has toxic behavior. Stop defending thrashy attitude in the name of genderness

Have you stayed with her to come to this conclusion? Do not believe what the media tells you.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by koyyess: 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
LadymissiIe:
both lines are mine and i use it to troll grin
whatever pictures you saw on both lines are pictures of random guys i took from Facebook.
You've not seen my pictures before and you don't even know what i look like

Oh I see. Let me try and believe that. grin

But you are still in school sha? grin

True caller details of your lines corresponds with your other personal details. grin
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by LadymissiIe(f): 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
koyyess:

Oh I see. Let me try and believe that. grin

But you are still in school sha? grin
how is that your business?
if you also believe i schooled in the institution i told you then you must be living in a fool's paradise grin
I'm a student,yes and so what
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by koyyess: 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2022
LadymissiIe:
how is that your business?
if you also believe i schooled in the institution i told you then you must be living in a fool's paradise grin
I'm a student,yes and so what

Your other posts with your numerous accounts corresponds very well with what you told me.... You may have lied about your course of study grin
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by LadymissiIe(f): 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
koyyess:

Your other posts with your numerous accounts corresponds very well with what you told me. grin
stalker grin grin grin
chai grin
you must have become obsessed and developed feelings before you had to take out such a time to stalk my posts grin
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by koyyess: 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
LadymissiIe:
stalker grin grin grin
chai grin
you must have become obsessed and developed feelings before you had to take out such a time to stalk my posts grin

Naaaa.

I was already digging you up way before then. grin grin grin
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by LadymissiIe(f): 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
koyyess:

Naaaa.

I was already digging you up way before then. grin grin grin
i been like you sha and i was ready to marry you and make you gain monopoly over my businesses but your feminist ideologies chased me off.
i knew quite well after you've had kids as it was your utmost priority, you'll no longer need the marriage hence you'll find ways to file for divorce and take off with the kids.
i saw that and backed off.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by koyyess: 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
LadymissiIe:
i been like you sha and i was ready to marry you and made you gain monopoly over my businesses but your feminist ideologies chased me off.
i knew quite well after you've had kids as it was your utmost priority, you'll no longer need the marriage hence you'll find eats to file for divorce and take off with the kids.
i saw that and backed off.

grin grin grin grin grin Thank God for you.

Don't worry, when you resume school, I go send someone.. make e come your department...not the fabricated one o. The one you wrote out here on the forum in 100 level. cheesy

I wanna see how you look like. cheesy
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by LadymissiIe(f): 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
koyyess:

grin grin grin grin grin Thank God for you.

Don't worry, when you resume school, I go send someone.. make e come your department...not the fabricated one o. The one you wrote out here on the forum in 100 level. cheesy

I wanna see how you look like. cheesy
type the department here make I see grin
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by koyyess: 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2022
LadymissiIe:
type the department here make I see grin

So that you will tell your department folks to block my person off abi? cheesy

Chai!!! Why did I even tell you sef? sad

I get your name wey you use register so no worries. grin
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by LadymissiIe(f): 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
koyyess:

So that you will tell your department folks to block my person off abi? cheesy

Chai!!! Why did I even tell you sef? sad

I get your name wey you use register so no worries. grin
hehehe no one knows my identity on this forum.
you have my number abi?
type the department and send it to me via WhatsApp.
If you get it correctly I'll credit you with 10k instantly.
I swear.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by JBriel: 9:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Have you stayed with her to come to this conclusion? Do not believe what the media tells you.

Funke and I don share moments. Since far back as 20 years back. Also, my dear, when any person generates almost the same reports from people, that person is partly the report generated to a large extent. From her close associates, to workers to the one who stayed in the house, don't you see the reports?
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by sematec(m): 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
ask urself if they won't Bleep behind. will they announce it?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by koyyess: 9:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
LadymissiIe:
hehehe no one knows my identity on this forum.
you have my number abi?
type the department and send it to me via WhatsApp.
If you get it correctly I'll credit you with 10k instantly.
I swear.

I don't believe you. grin

You know I know your other activities here too besides trolling. cheesy
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by LadymissiIe(f): 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
koyyess:

I don't believe you. grin

You know I know your other activities here too besides trolling. cheesy

the only thing you know about me is that my real name is Friday Oyikocho Odeh and I'm a chronic bet9ja addict.
nothing more grin
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by koyyess: 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
LadymissiIe:
the only thing you know about me is that my real name is Friday Oyikocho Odeh and I'm a chronic bet9ja addict.
nothing more grin

grin grin grin grin grin

Na aaaaa.

The fact that you can't type out the very name I have in mind which is all over this forum and typed out by you shows you are lying. cheesy
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by LadymissiIe(f): 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
koyyess:

grin grin grin grin grin

Na aaaaa.

The fact that you can't type out the very name I have in mind which is all over this forum and typed out by you shows you are lying. cheesy
by the way are you still preparing cos i promised to come see you at your place during ember month.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by koyyess: 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
LadymissiIe:
by the way are you still preparing cos i promised to come see you at your place during ember month.

Guy, that deal is off. angry

You constantly are still trolling me even till now. Wetin dey work you? angry
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by LadymissiIe(f): 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
koyyess:

Guy, that deal is off. angry

You constantly are still trolling me even till now. Wetin dey work you? angry
the day you receive sense will be the day i withdraw.
your comments still dey vex person.
btw i wasn't even serious with the aspect of coming over to see yougrin
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by koyyess: 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
LadymissiIe:
the day you receive sense will be the day i withdraw.
your comments still dey vex person.
btw i wasn't even serious with the aspect of coming over to see yougrin

The day you receive sense like others here and ignore my comments like I ignore yours, the better for you. angry

Pepper body. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

“My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing / Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) / Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.