Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,267 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House (82231 Views)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Funke Akindele And JJC Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by AfahaAbia(m): 9:46am On Jun 30, 2022
Pathetic
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by jefe03(m): 9:47am On Jun 30, 2022
Another one.......dj khaleed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by okeyumez(m): 9:48am On Jun 30, 2022
Nonsense yeyebrities
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Dearlord(m): 9:48am On Jun 30, 2022
Oh Lord !! I am tired of wasting my data reading Marriage crashes. What is needed to be crashing are cars and planes.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by jaxxy(m): 9:48am On Jun 30, 2022
All Marriages have issues how u fix them is what counts.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Funflipper: 9:50am On Jun 30, 2022
ok, we don hia. Now go and get yourself a job you fucking sponger.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by watersideboys: 9:50am On Jun 30, 2022
Men don finish her punnana o.... men are all thesame grin. Before na boyfriend girlfriend them dey use chop clean mouth . Now it has advanced to marriage. Get kids , chop, and then you discharge .. chai.. I'm I the only one seeing this?

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by omoadeleye(m): 9:50am On Jun 30, 2022
So jjc too dey live for woman house..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 30, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by bencr7: 9:51am On Jun 30, 2022
shocked
Af0nja:

E show for her ugh lee face, ugly women (especially those wey worwor for both face and body) can be toxic and wicked eh grin grin
why u dey laugh like fool, abeg show me ur mama and ur ugly sister first

5 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 30, 2022
anewchapter:
I pity the poor kids
Do they have children?
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Eleponblue(m): 9:51am On Jun 30, 2022
politicoNG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cfa7tATswmg/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y%3D
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Na wa o! It is easier for a Fulani cow to pass through a needle than for these television marriages to last these days...eeya!!! Accept my condolences...may God heal all broken homes for the sake of the innocent children o!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by franchasofficia: 9:51am On Jun 30, 2022
When a black woman is richer and more popular than her husband, it always end in tears.

As a black man, pray for God's mercy and grace so that you will always be financially in charge of your marriage if not, you are on a very long thing cry

Stephanie Okereke's marriage has been largely successful because her husband is financially in charge. Same with Mercy Johnson.

Black women don't joke with money. Financial success is the number one quality black women look for in a man, when this quality is lacking, an average black woman will never appreciate any other good qualities of the man, she will then focus on the man's negative qualities to hold on to as a reason to seek out.

Omotola Jalade's marriage is working cos her husband is in good financial state.

So before you marry as a black man, make sure you have put your financial life in shape and have a sustainable means of legitimate income.

Money is the number one reason marriages crash. Followed by infidelity and lack of sexual compatibility

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Funflipper: 9:52am On Jun 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Funke we were told is a toxic woman

Toyobaby (Julianna) said it after quitting her working relationship with funke

How about the lazy man living off his wife?

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:52am On Jun 30, 2022
A simp of an husband. I will always laugh at those stupid men who wife women like her when they come to an end like this. They thought they have marital tactics and wisdom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by bigpicture001: 9:52am On Jun 30, 2022
Sh forceed the maarriage on him in desperation.... Sh funds the marriage sef..

It is meant to crash

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by BestMan001: 9:52am On Jun 30, 2022
Am not surprised

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by GodPrince: 9:53am On Jun 30, 2022
I too love my Urhobo men. So Yoruba men dey shamelessly pack go meet women for house? How disgusting that in a divorce the bitch is the one throwing your ass out of her house. What a shame, thank God for the enormous and magnificent pride of the average Urhobo man. Even if you as a woman get mansion and na only bedsitter Urhobo guy dey manage, na you go pack come meet am but we dey always get money before marriage. Well it pained me for funke that is always giving us joy on t.v now having a crashed marriage, so she sef dey fhuck anyhow. Avoid Yoruba females pls my Delta guys, there's a Yoruba woman flirting dirty with me on phone thank God I didn't agree to dick the cork hungry bitch

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by muykem: 9:53am On Jun 30, 2022
They didn't disappoint their enemy.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Amotekun777: 9:53am On Jun 30, 2022
She no fine, abeg. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 30, 2022
hmmm so she has refuse to hear you out ..bros wetin you do? ... Anyway your kids are still young .... you both should reconsider ... you cannot clap with one hand , so seperation does not equate divorce ...people do need space to think , so it is alright to give her space.. as for madam a proverb I hear from a delta man which I suspect is Alibaba said "once gone there can always go there again", you can't shut him completely out from his other ehmm, you know what I mean... Raining season is here ...Cold go soon dey catch person...

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Confirm4real(m): 9:53am On Jun 30, 2022
The worst thing that could happen to a man is moving into a woman's house...

She go yab you one day and later apologise but finally she don yab you already.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by koyyess: 9:54am On Jun 30, 2022
She got really tired of you because she no know wetin she wan use you do.

Money....she get am, pikin....she get them. Na her pikin go give am unconditional love.

So pack your load commot to the next female for $perm donation.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by alizma: 9:54am On Jun 30, 2022
They will soon learn that the package sold to us by the western world is not a working package.
Don't let anyone deceived you, it's not working even in the western world.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 30, 2022
And some people see these celebrities who couldn't keep their marriages as role models.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Funflipper: 9:55am On Jun 30, 2022
franchasofficia:
When a black woman is richer and more popular than her husband, it always end in tears.

As a black man, pray for God's mercy and grace so that you will always be financially in charge of your marriage if not, you are on a very long thing cry

It can only end in tears if the man sits his ass at home and wait for the woman to bring him food.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by NaijaCover(m): 9:56am On Jun 30, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by GUNITGuy: 9:56am On Jun 30, 2022
watersideboys:
Men don finish her punnana o.... men are all thesame grin. Before na boyfriend girlfriend them dey use chop clean mouth . Now it has advanced to marriage. Get kids , chop, and them you discharge .. chai.. I'm I the only one seeing this?
ChaiYour brain dey there ...
Honestly you just portray the current game of use and dump

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by tamdun: 9:56am On Jun 30, 2022
Funke don get wetin she want....
Fear women

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

“My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing / Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) / Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.