Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,478 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House (82233 Views)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Funke Akindele And JJC Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Microwhy: 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:
I never knew that jjc is a SIMPle man who has been leeching Funke.
Leeching on who? I knew him more than 40years ago, he's naturally a simple minded and a kind hearted easy going person. I know him before the cameras..
He's a family oriented kind of guy. That he said, he tried severally to makes things work is actually expected because of his kind of person.

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Cromagnon: 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
Maxymilliano:

As money and fame increases, marriage headache increases.

Should we pray that God should not give couples money again?
just the women

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by bencr7: 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
newdawn2017:
what donu mean?? But funked is an ugly old cargo of a woman. I don't really find her interesting. I don't care about her.
find d first response I gave d guy from is first comment,he try to turn it to tribalism by saying they will blame igbos for their d divorce,what type of rubbish comment is that!
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Cromagnon: 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
tuoyoojo:
Na wa

This marriage breakup wen dey happen every time so

E go dey put fear for those wen never marry

It's well with them
choose wisely and you won't have problem
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Magnoliaa(f): 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
Mindlog:
JJC SKillz had 3 baby mamas and children before his marriage to Funke, the weight of that baggage I believe had an effect on their marriage.

Imagine. And nobody will use him as an example of why single fathers should be shunned and despised...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Greatdand007(m): 2:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
azukaegopeter:

Why not get a mansion in nigeria and after marriage they move in

He owns the house
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Mindlog: 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Imagine. And nobody will use him as an example of why single fathers should be shunned and despised...

Skillz is the future story of many young men who are now screaming that baby mama is the route they will take. When those children are small they are manageable but when adolescence sets in, all is let loose..... most of such children tend to resent their father's later marriage and children.

No matter how baby mamaism dey shack you now, as you are heading to the 40s and 50s the heart and mind tend to yearn for the structure of a family (except for men who lean towards celibacy) as most of the guys you were doing bro code with become less available as focus is on different phases of their lives.... developmental psychology captures it well.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by BRATISLAVA: 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
Quest7777:
&these celebrities marriages will always appear blissful on social media while actually passing thru hell.

Do you expect them to release images of themselves while they are crying, fighting and cleaning their emotional and physical bruises?

Hardly anyone is living in marital paradise, irregardless of how everyone wants to sound like they are, and if they really are, that too will pass.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by oloksman1(m): 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
Sadly, her 2nd Marriage is "going" again....it's well with her and others passing thru these CHALLENGES....May the Almighty assist them
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by CUMIN: 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
Rivguydee:
Lolz JJC will easily move on if he really did not love Funke. The guy na spec. Cant say the same of Funke sha, except she ready to spend money! grin grin

All these street Bois for lekki with fine beards will marry her.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Rivguydee(m): 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
CUMIN:

All these street Bois for lekki with fine beards will marry her.
Na her money dey talk cool
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by BarrElChapo(m): 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
Naira has more value than celebrity marriages these days grin
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by niwot21912: 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hfh

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Hermoso33: 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2022
As a man we need to realise one thing. That human beings not just women only respect you when you have what they do not have or when they have less of what you have. Be it material wealth or knowledge. Nobody loves or respects anyone for loving or respect sake but because of what that person stand to gain. While in the universities or colleges especially in this Africa we revere and respect so much our lecturers and teachers simply because we know they can make or mar our academic pursuits and the moment we leave the school we don't really care anymore. The same thing happens in marriages and relationships. Here in Africa ur wife respect you when she knows that you are financially better than or more intelligent than her when she is richer than you only few of them still respect. This change in attitude or behaviour doesn't limited to women it happens in men too. But our culture and religions have made us believe that men is the head of the house and has the final say in any situation. Take for instance, a driver will no longer accord his boss the respect anymore if by chance he find himself in the position as his boss. This is human nature. Jjc skills said Funke Akindele asked him to leave her house, this means that the woman is financially buoyant than him because if not, he wouldn't be staying in the house built or rented by the woman.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Emperorx: 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I am very happy about it.
You no get joy .why are u happy
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Toni19: 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
When the woman wants to be in control, separation is inevitable. Allowing the man lead as husband is not too cost, it is just simple submission and taking each step of the way as it comes. No fear in perfect love

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Wwwq: 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2022
Really
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by naijapikin2(m): 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
Funke acting funky.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by tuoyoojo(m): 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
Cromagnon:
choose wisely and you won't have problem

True!
Many people see the red flags but love or material things may make them overlook it

All those red flags becames an inferno in marriage
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Okobola146: 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
Funke Akindele no get head for husband, she is not destined to be married
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Okobola146: 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
Emperorx:
that time we asked her to consider us, she said no, just because we no get money
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 5:02pm On Jun 30, 2022
koyyess:

Its either you are trolling yourself or you don't know you are chatting with your fellow negroe.

both of you can fúck off
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Emperorx: 5:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
Okobola146:
that time we asked her to consider us, she said no, just because we no get money
lol u are funny
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by GloriousGbola: 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
Mindlog:

. When those children are small they are manageable but when adolescence sets in, all is let loose..... most of such children tend to resent their father's later marriage and children.

My kids are 14,12 and 5.

Yep we all love the last born, but the tweens resent him for cramping their style and narcing them out to their mom every time.

Now take this and add resentment towards kids of the dads chosen mom

Add the fact that naija women in particular can simply not love other women's kids.

Maybe some men can run it sha. Maybe

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Ginomel(m): 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2022
Dearlord:

Why are you wishing me dead at this beautiful moment of my life?

Can't remember wishing you death. I simply acknowledged your words that your car is meant to crash not marriages.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
Emperorx:

Because the news dey sweet me for body.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Mindlog: 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
GloriousGbola:

My kids are 14,12 and 5.

Yep we all love the last born, but the tweens resent him for cramping their style and narcing them out to their mom every time.

Now take this and add resentment towards kids of the dads chosen mom

Add the fact that naija women in particular can simply not love other women's kids.

Maybe some men can run it sha. Maybe

Run it ke? They can't run away from thorns, no matter how they try to ignore the issues.

I have a relative who has a son who is now 15 with his baby mama. Now in his early 40s and have been married for about 6 years now and with 2 kids.

The boy has been living with the mum up till last year's August when she moved to the UK for her postgraduate studies and brought the boy to his father, my relative resisted because he was so used to dropping by once in a while to see the boy and drop money.

He even suggested his son stay with the mother's family and he would be sending the upkeep, they refused. He had to bring the boy home and his family has not been the same and just under one academic year, the boy has changed school twice....he talks back at his step-mother and despite regular beatings by his father, his conduct disorder is peaking.

He is now asking me, shebi you are specializing in child and adolescent psychology, wetin I go do this pikin? My answer has been, be his father! cheesy
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by scave(m): 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
Jessi04:
It's better be separated and have peace of mind than to die in marriage. shocked

Buy Original Yam Pounder & Commercial Blenders. Pay upon delivery nationwide. 0803 9two5 177two call or WhatsApp for details.

How much?
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by GustoAfrica: 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
...and they look good together. It is well.

https://youtube.com/shorts/RNJ2x-PWz3o
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by JBriel: 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
SeaTrade:
Marry very young brides,
Avoid all these so called independent women for marriage(I make money too gang),una no dey ever hear.
Una go dey shout support ,mature conversations and all those meaningless things,now see.
What an embarrassing way to separate,tueh.
You can date older ladies but don't marry them,unless you can really vouch for that person and be sure it's love and not pretence.

You are wise. I don talk, I don tire
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by JBriel: 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Men have been telling women to pack out of their houses since time immemorial. Now that the table has turned, they are all over the place crying wolf.

I'll drink their tears with glee.

Funke has toxic behavior. Stop defending thrashy attitude in the name of genderness
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by LadymissiIe(f): 8:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
koyyess:

Its either you are trolling yourself or you don't know you are chatting with your fellow negroe.
learn to keep your dirty mouth shut and mind your business

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

“My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing / Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) / Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.