Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,675 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House (82235 Views)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Funke Akindele And JJC Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by bencr7: 11:22am On Jun 30, 2022
Af0nja:

grin grin

Dey go still attack you, asss licker
wat nonsense ass licker, because u are my tribe I will not attack u,sorry am not a tribalism person like u,as long they are many Yoruba,who are not tribalism also that attack their own who are always tribalism.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Madeu(m): 11:23am On Jun 30, 2022
JBriel:

Dominate. Did it come to this or you say they lived off women and are lazy. Please what companies do you have. I have atleast three and employ atleast 23. Abeg do siddon
It's not about me. The earlier op was shaming the whole Yoruba men. I had to let the op know what Yoruba men have done so far. Using Funke's husband ( which is insignificant) as a yardstick to insult us, doesn't sit well.

5 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by danhans(m): 11:24am On Jun 30, 2022
Why must he live with a woman in the first place?A woman should live with a man not man should

The truth is everybody get him level,woman when pass woman de and man when pass woman de......
I don't decieve my self I know my level

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by LaconicINC: 11:24am On Jun 30, 2022
I respect celebrities that have made the firm decision not to bring their personal lives to social media. Most of these other people flaunting everything on social media na adults in children diapers.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:24am On Jun 30, 2022
LadymissiIe:
for you to regain senses you need a woman to strapon fucck your ass so you can start reasoning normal like a human being
Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Justwise
Oam4J

rule 2 and 3
This is the same account cloner who clones nairalanders account..
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:25am On Jun 30, 2022
LadymissiIe:
you and your papa no get sense
Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Justwise
Oam4J

rule 2 and 3

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:26am On Jun 30, 2022
LadymissiIe:
shut up and fucck off.
You need a strapon on your pussy, maybe that will reset your thinking faculty so you can start reasoning well.
Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
lalasticlala
Justwise
Oam4J

rule 2 and 3

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by zedegit: 11:26am On Jun 30, 2022
Men do well, make we no hear say woman kicked you out of house.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:26am On Jun 30, 2022
LadymissiIe:
you're a dumb assshole for this rubbish comment you just spewed.
you must be a very foolish and useless woman in life
Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
lalasticlala
Justwise
Oam4J

rule 2 and 3
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by sylve11: 11:26am On Jun 30, 2022
SarkinYarki:
JJC how many times will people use and dump you ? You allow that kind ugly woman still use you then dump you join ...Go and make peace with that your first wife

grin cool
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by PrinceGallant: 11:28am On Jun 30, 2022
Whenever I preach against watching Nollywood, my people react that there are lessons and wisdom to gain from it. I ask, can someone who lack something give it? Those Nollywood actors and actresses don't have what it takes to build marriage, then how do you want to learn building your home from them? Only God knows numbers of houses that have been shattered because wives compared what she watched on TV with her home.

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by dogmart(m): 11:28am On Jun 30, 2022
toujurs:
divorce keh, no that's different, you were be her when she had nothing, but if the money starts making her to misbehave, you would have to use force to regain your position as the man of the house, since she has decided to be disrespectful. Because she has made more money than her husband.

Lol. Wat kind of force?

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Sterope(f): 11:30am On Jun 30, 2022
Of course he worked in her company but it was already successful before he came in. That is the point.
SarkinYarki:

He organized scene one into the structured power house it is now , he was director there and working hard ...Na JJC wey pave the way for London hip hop and afrobeats , give us don Jazzy and Dbanj you dey called failed ? cheesy..

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 11:32am On Jun 30, 2022
LadymissiIe:
for you to regain senses you need a woman to strapon fucck your ass so you can start reasoning normal like a human being

how many of those guys you've infected with STD and HIV have sense after fúcking them with your odour pussy

take your madness to your family house, Nairaland is not where they nurse mental disorder
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by NaBanga: 11:33am On Jun 30, 2022
I don't know why this particular marriage has affected me so. Maybe it is because of their trial to have the twins. However JJ had already tried serious relationships twice before Funke, so it's no surprise. Seven years of marriage cannot be written off. They tried.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 30, 2022
Quite unfortunate
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Pootle: 11:43am On Jun 30, 2022
BibleStoreng:
This is sad. I pray restores their marriage, amen.

give ppl food not holy book give away...

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by ikorodureporta: 11:46am On Jun 30, 2022
Madam Jennifa.... Bobrisky is available... I think shim too wl love to have a taste of your affection cheesy
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Ginomel(m): 11:46am On Jun 30, 2022
Dearlord:
Oh Lord !! I am tired of wasting my data reading Marriage crashes. What is needed to be crashing are cars and planes.

You obviously meant your own car will crash when you are the only one inside.

And of course it will never be an aeroplane because others will be inside.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by GustoAfrica: 11:55am On Jun 30, 2022
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by BabanawanGod: 11:58am On Jun 30, 2022
Chai this people no they follow wetting bible talk, until death do them apart
This is disobedient
But for the obedient Nigerians we shall not labour in vain amen
From Babanawan God
Boom Shakalaka

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Banhammy717: 11:58am On Jun 30, 2022
These so called celebereties' marriage is a mirage.
It only functions on social media, just like Peter Obi' presidential ambition

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Arysexy(m): 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
When celebrity status enters your head...

Another feminist born today...

Meanwhile this is her second failed marriage.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by IamMobisola(f): 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
Revolution2022:
What will you call it if it's the other way?

A man is the Head of the house, the breadwinner according to the African culture, not the other way round.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by IamMobisola(f): 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2022
Arysexy:
When celebrity status enters your head...

Another feminist born today...

Meanwhile this is her second failed marriage.
A man who is living in a house built by the wife and still has the effontery to cheat on this same wife and squander her money isn't fit to be a man. He should be thrown out the door!

Jjc now has 3 baby mamas and one failed marriage.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
usamali:
Marriage is not for 2 males.
As a woman if you hustle too much, you become a male both in spirit body and soul.
got it from Twitter
Weldone motivational speaker
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
Wahala!

Shey person go still dey marry again like dis
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by flashabazz: 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
it is not good
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by oladunjoye77u: 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2022
As money and fame increases, marriage headache increases.Should we pray that God should not give couples money again?As money and fame increases, marriage headache increases.Should we pray that God should not give couples money again?...
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by coputa(m): 12:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
One of the the things that kills marriage these days is the over-bearing influence of the wife in the home.Let me explain;Marriages lasted in the olden days because the men never allow their wives to have too much power/influence/authority in the home.Money and position gives all these.That's was why our fathers never allowed our mothers to work or do business,if they must, it should be little petty businesses done at home.This is to check mate the wife not to grow big teeth.When the man is the sole financier of the home,the wife has no option than to bend to his whims and caprices,though it has it's disadvantages,but on the long run,the children gains,as the wife has always been there for them from their formative years.This is what we call native intelligence,you don't aquire them in schools.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
Fiscus105:

Why won't you think it wasn't true. Please calm down.

Every right thinking person would know that funke is person of strong character, such person would not easily respect man, not even she is in millions if not billion.

....toyosi and one other girl that worked with her said something of such nature before step son said same thing
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House by coputa(m): 12:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
Banhammy717:
These so called celebereties' marriage is a mirage.
It only functions on social media, just like Peter Obi' presidential ambition
Peter Obi is on ground than it is on social media.Do you live in planet Mars

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

“My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing / Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) / Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.