Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Can You Eat This? A Nairalander Hunted And Fried Flying Termites (photo) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can You Eat This? A Nairalander Hunted And Fried Flying Termites (photo) (59984 Views)

The Jollof And Fried Rice With Moi-Moi I Bought ₦4100. / The Squirrel We Hunted In My Hometown In Eastern Region (Ghana) / Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Eat This? A Nairalander Hunted And Fried Flying Termites (photo) by lendahand(m): 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
Sapa induced diet.

May God save us all from poverty...

lipsrsealed
oga na big source of protein be this. All this Una junk foods and sharwarma na him keep this generation like this
Re: Can You Eat This? A Nairalander Hunted And Fried Flying Termites (photo) by Contekbbc: 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
Most of those wey never chop esusun na indomitable generation Dem belong to.
shocked
Re: Can You Eat This? A Nairalander Hunted And Fried Flying Termites (photo) by Masturbator2020: 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
If you can eat this then you can eat cockroaches.
Stop pretending and go for it. We nor judge you.
This thing and cockroaches non near each other nan. I can't eat again now but then,it was onenif the sweetest thing I ever tasted
Re: Can You Eat This? A Nairalander Hunted And Fried Flying Termites (photo) by ladychioma: 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Very good meat. I love it
Re: Can You Eat This? A Nairalander Hunted And Fried Flying Termites (photo) by lendahand(m): 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2022
Harlarbiz01:
Ready
na plenty protein you dey enjoy oo
Re: Can You Eat This? A Nairalander Hunted And Fried Flying Termites (photo) by Autophys1: 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
This delicacy will probably be helping to reduce malnutrition in children in some parts of Nigeria.
It tastes really good if we'll prepared.
Its rich in protein, Vit. A and some macro & micro nutrients.
Re: Can You Eat This? A Nairalander Hunted And Fried Flying Termites (photo) by Mrtaye: 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
Sapa induced diet.

lipsrsealed
Allahkwa ����
Re: Can You Eat This? A Nairalander Hunted And Fried Flying Termites (photo) by Kog45(m): 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2022
MartinsD12:

If you are a nairalander here and you have not tasted this it means you are still a kid though aka indomie and vuji bobo generation, in village this is a very good appetizer you fry it with salt and pepper and enjoy it
Correct man,even in the city dem dey eat it till today.
Re: Can You Eat This? A Nairalander Hunted And Fried Flying Termites (photo) by Iceberg3: 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
Harlarbiz01:
Ready

Now now now grin grin grin
Re: Can You Eat This? A Nairalander Hunted And Fried Flying Termites (photo) by VEHINTOLAR: 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
I wish it can be well packaged and made available for sale in supermarkets. I love it like kilode ! As for those who are shouting "sapa" up and down,you need to understand that some of us who love this highly proteinous insect can actually feed you and your entire households for months without any hassle. Trust me,no be mouth;na aute !
Re: Can You Eat This? A Nairalander Hunted And Fried Flying Termites (photo) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
When we were young, I usually hunt these termites with my older siblings after every rainfall. But I have never tasted It for once. It Irritates me a lot. Good old average days..
Re: Can You Eat This? A Nairalander Hunted And Fried Flying Termites (photo) by onunwa21(m): 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
Rich in vitamin, Protein, Fat & Oil. Mineral, !! Only Carbohydrate no dey!!! Aku is good..

1 Like

Re: Can You Eat This? A Nairalander Hunted And Fried Flying Termites (photo) by Bamzyriches451: 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
jetwonder:
grin chai! See chop chop!! Use it sip garri na perfect combination
U Sabi someone! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Eat This? A Nairalander Hunted And Fried Flying Termites (photo) by Agugbadin: 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
Very nice
Re: Can You Eat This? A Nairalander Hunted And Fried Flying Termites (photo) by xxgig(m): 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
Sapa induced diet.

lipsrsealed
You don't know what you are talking about.
Re: Can You Eat This? A Nairalander Hunted And Fried Flying Termites (photo) by anonymuz(m): 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
jetwonder:
grin chai! See chop chop!! Use it sip garri na perfect combination
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Eat This? A Nairalander Hunted And Fried Flying Termites (photo) by meeketta: 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Sha you no know say them dey chop Cockroaches?
Re: Can You Eat This? A Nairalander Hunted And Fried Flying Termites (photo) by ogbuefi677(m): 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
I wish it can be well packaged and made available for sale in supermarkets. I love it like kilode ! As for those who are shouting "sapa" up and down,you need to understand that some of us who love this highly proteinous insect can actually feed you and your entire households for months without any hassle. Trust me no be mouth;na aute !
It's in supermarkets in Abuja and not cheap.
Re: Can You Eat This? A Nairalander Hunted And Fried Flying Termites (photo) by Iceberg3: 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
Sapa induced diet.

lipsrsealed
Bro this ain't about poverty...folks have been eating this decades ago when country was still good and bouyant
Re: Can You Eat This? A Nairalander Hunted And Fried Flying Termites (photo) by Onuh211(m): 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
I love it tongue
Re: Can You Eat This? A Nairalander Hunted And Fried Flying Termites (photo) by osazsky(m): 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
Children way them born yesterday will start shouting insects..if u know the protein termites and edible worm has u will hide urself in shame..even whites eat it..so just be shouting Africa.. check Google.. person go kill snake,monitor lizard,giant rat ,tortoise, internet will explode..I read a thread here last month when Australian govt actually paid people for killing snakes and eating them..y I hate nl everybody na white for the forum both those way never leave sun state..OP I am so happy for u...lovely catch.
Na light and broom u use..where is ur location..Kia I don dey get erection o yummmy

1 Like

Re: Can You Eat This? A Nairalander Hunted And Fried Flying Termites (photo) by 07kjb: 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
One of the most sleetest thing u can taste while on EARTH,AKU
Re: Can You Eat This? A Nairalander Hunted And Fried Flying Termites (photo) by Dmec(m): 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
Sapa induced diet.

lipsrsealed
People don't eat this because of poverty. In my dialect, we call it Aku.
Re: Can You Eat This? A Nairalander Hunted And Fried Flying Termites (photo) by Discombulator: 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
Yeah,ate it a dozen times while growing up
Re: Can You Eat This? A Nairalander Hunted And Fried Flying Termites (photo) by xxgig(m): 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
Danmboss:

I remember when I was still, a little lad in the village anytime I eat this thing my body will be covered with some really scrathy racthes, same thing happens if I eat edibles Margot.
I had this experience once. Nada stopped for a while, but I have eaten in the past three seasons now and did not experience such.
Re: Can You Eat This? A Nairalander Hunted And Fried Flying Termites (photo) by Discombulator: 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
Sapa induced diet.

lipsrsealed
I'm a millionaire and I still eat it
Re: Can You Eat This? A Nairalander Hunted And Fried Flying Termites (photo) by MartinsD12(m): 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
Kog45:
Correct man,even in the city dem dey eat it till today.
Exactly the thing reminds of my childhood days in village especially during Christmas holidays when growing up my grandma dey fry am we carry painter with water pack am , the termites comes around 4 5 to 6am early morning it's actually attracted to where there is electricity bulbs
Re: Can You Eat This? A Nairalander Hunted And Fried Flying Termites (photo) by drololaaof: 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
Sapa induced diet.

lipsrsealed
It is not poverty that make one eat it. It very delicious, protein rich and clean free from contamination. If you are in China all these food items we count as poverty food were being sought for by the elites
Small snail (gbangbata & ipere) used to be poor man meat but now the rich are fretting to get it ,it is even out of the reach of the common people now.
Re: Can You Eat This? A Nairalander Hunted And Fried Flying Termites (photo) by Osanoghodua1: 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
One anthill is growing in my backyard, I need to leave it for next flight so I can eat termint then destroy all.
Re: Can You Eat This? A Nairalander Hunted And Fried Flying Termites (photo) by Danniedpastor(m): 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
Sapa induced diet.

lipsrsealed

Keep quiet, not everyone is poor.
If poverty means nutritious insects then its OK.
People like you form rich and eat chemicals from shopping malls.

I've eaten this stuff not out of poverty. Use ur head.
Re: Can You Eat This? A Nairalander Hunted And Fried Flying Termites (photo) by osazsky(m): 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
Sapa induced diet.

lipsrsealed
see them..oga go and sit down,help urself out with Google.. if u know the amt of protein in this and eadible worm u will know that u are suffering by eating one dirty stupid chicken
Re: Can You Eat This? A Nairalander Hunted And Fried Flying Termites (photo) by Opolopoopolonio: 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
Highly nutritious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) / See Rice Dishes From Other Countries. (pictures) / What Is Moi Moi In English? See Funny Replies From Nigeria Entertainners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.