Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Evil Temptations: My House Maid Is Tempting Me, What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Evil Temptations: My House Maid Is Tempting Me, What Should I Do? (7839 Views)

She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? / My Maid Is Pregnant For My Husband- Ronke / My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evil Temptations: My House Maid Is Tempting Me, What Should I Do? by Mykel4God(m): 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
I will simply go straight to the point, as I would not want to give very explicit details about myself. This is for some obvious reasons.

My wife is very sharp, I mean, she is such an intelligent woman and can easily trace this true confession to me. For the fact that I love her so much, I cannot let a thing fall in-between us.
That is why I have kept this as top-secret till today; but I will have to let this out of the bag.
I’m not oblivious of the fact that most issues of this nature are blamed on the men whom most of us see as womanizers; but mine is a different thing entirely. I’m not a womanizer. I have tried everything possible to make sure that this girl-my house girl leaves my house, but my wife will always insist she stays.
I’m a pastor, but I also work as a civil servant. I would have loved to write further about where I live, but for the same reason why I can’t mention my name, I can’t tell you where I’m writing from.
This young lady was brought to my house by my wife sometimes in 2010, and had just completed her secondary education last year. She is supposed to pick up a form for her higher education because she is related to my wife; distant relation, sort of.
Frankly, she has been very good, and has been taking care of my only daughter since my wife put to bed late last year. Her presence is a big relief to me and wife because we are both very busy people. My wife works with a bank, and sometimes come home around 8-9pm.
Lately, this young girl has summoned courage to seduce me; to be sincere, she is tempting me.
I often return to the house ahead of my wife. Sometimes, because of hold-up and other issues, I will get in around 5-6pm. She started by running to embrace me with her transparent-short gown to welcome me each time I knock, on arrival. I was shocked the very day she did that. I felt so embarrassed. “Even if I had traveled to space…hun! This one is just too much… hun!” I soliloquized in my bedroom after she had dropped my office bag and ran out to get my food. This continued for 3 weeks.

Sometimes, her b*obs will just slip out of her ‘top’ and she will simply apologize. My wife has never met her on that gown as she wears another cloth when it’s almost time for my wife to return. I have developed double minds about her. I have had different evil thoughts since this whole thing started. The one that happened last was the way she sat facing me, with her legs wide opened. I left the food that I was eating and walked to the bathroom to do nothing in particular. I had thought she would adjust as soon as I returned, but she didn’t budge. I think I fell into her trap finally that day. I almost had it with her when I grabbed her, and she jumped at me. We started that regrettable romance before God intervened with the sharp cry of my baby. That was what saved the day.
The next day, I had told my wife that we should send her away, but she vehemently refused to accept my suggestion. She had asked me to give some reasons why we should send her away, and I had told her that she was getting so stubborn and lazy; hence, she is as good as no House-help.
My wife who claimed she had never experienced that had accused me of formulating things against the lady. She told me that I wanted her out of the house because I had seen that she will soon secure admission into the higher institution, and I will soon begin to pay for her school fees. I couldn’t tell her the truth, because something tells me it will be disastrous. I just felt I could handle the matter in the most professional way. But right now, things have gone out of hands since the past 2 weeks. I have done virtually everything that can be considered dirty with her except that I have not done it with her yet. What’s keeping me from doing it is my conscience and for the fact that I can’t do that in my matrimonial home.
That sin will be so grievous, I know. She had asked me repeatedly last week if she can meet me in any of the hotels around town this weekend since my wife will be around then.
She has just Saturday and Sunday to take care of her hair and visit friends, and she wants to use that opportunity to have me all to herself. Now, I’m contemplating on this issue. All I need is your advice; Saturday is just 5 days from today, and I can’t make up my mind on what to do. I love my wife, but I think I’m becoming so foolish in the name of being faithful.
Please, tell me; should I do it or not? It has gotten to the level where I cannot tell my wife the truth because she won’t even believe, since I had told her a different story before. She will see it as blackmail. Your reaction will either encourage me or discourage me, even though my mind beats faster, and something tells me to do it.
Should I ?

Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Evil Temptations: My House Maid Is Tempting Me, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
Another loooooong story... cool
Next.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evil Temptations: My House Maid Is Tempting Me, What Should I Do? by dharay99: 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
I dey cum baq yhu hear,
will read wen my sub expires.!
Re: Evil Temptations: My House Maid Is Tempting Me, What Should I Do? by mebad(m): 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
The poster below me will have the time to read
Re: Evil Temptations: My House Maid Is Tempting Me, What Should I Do? by hebenezher(m): 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
sad no way i'm ganna read that gibberish... No, never. Lah read lah bend undecided
Re: Evil Temptations: My House Maid Is Tempting Me, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
Oga your foolishness is beyond comprehension. Did you say you are a pastor? Common LUST you couldnt resist and flee from, yet you will stand on the pulpit to preach against LUST and sexual sin.

Imagine if someone does the same thing to ur daughter. How would you feel? She tempt u agreed. Wasn't Jesus ur role model also tempted?

Quit thinking with ur dìck please. She is young and probably overcome with all the hormones running through her system. You are supposed to advice her and protect her like your own child not sleep with her. Use your head before you wreck your family and disgrace urself.

14 Likes

Re: Evil Temptations: My House Maid Is Tempting Me, What Should I Do? by lgboks(m): 2:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
@op
Learn from Joseph in the bible
Flee for your life and dignity o
Because when a woman sets her mind to seduce you,no matter how ugly she is....especially if she stays close or with you.....i can't really say God help you because even his holy book sited enough examples of what such women are capable of.
Run op run

Come clean with your wifee or if it's too dangerous
Bro na to dey come your own house late o
If your wife complains then tell her you don't want to fall into temptation lipsrsealed
She go understand then
Unless she wants you to do justice grin

Abeg get home late....pick up a hubby that would keep you out till you sure your wife his home
God help you sir

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evil Temptations: My House Maid Is Tempting Me, What Should I Do? by misspicy(f): 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
Mykel4God if i read your post very well,you said you are a pastor,and you find it hard to decode this temptation as a tool from the kingdom of darkness to penetrate and destroy your home?

No one is above tempatations buh you have to let the devil know you are wiser thru Christ who strengtens you.

Why don't you have a midnight talk with your wife,tell her everything that has been happening i believe she will use her head as a pastor's wife to see what is going on,most of this temptations are not physical like some of us see it,its mostly from d spiritual

Please get this mount Zion movie BLOOD ON THE ALTAR from any christian movie store,it will open your eyes to what is really happening to your family

7 Likes

Re: Evil Temptations: My House Maid Is Tempting Me, What Should I Do? by wisefizz(m): 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
Sometimes, her b*obs will just slip out of her ‘top’ and she will simply apologize. My wife has never met her on that gown as she wears another cloth when it’s almost time for my wife to return. I have developed double minds about her. I have had different evil thoughts since this whole thing started. The one that happened last was the way she sat facing me, with her legs wide opened. I left the food that I was eating and walked to the bathroom to do nothing in particular. I had thought she would adjust as soon as I returned, but she didn’t budge. I think I fell into her trap finally that day. I almost had it with her when I grabbed her, and she jumped at me. We started that regrettable romance before God intervened with the sharp cry of my baby. That was what saved the day.

@BOLDED, I HOPE U DIDN'T GO TO USE VASELINE

PRAY TO GOD, HE WILL SURELY SOLVE THE PROBLEM FOR YOU.....

4 Likes

Re: Evil Temptations: My House Maid Is Tempting Me, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
wisefizz:

@BOLDED, I HOPE U DIDN'T WENT TO USE VASELINE

PRAY TO GOD, AND HE WILL SOLVE THE PROBLEM FOR YOU.....

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Evil Temptations: My House Maid Is Tempting Me, What Should I Do? by lordthree(m): 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
wisefizz:

@BOLDED, I HOPE U DIDN'T WENT TO USE VASELINE

PRAY TO GOD, AND HE WILL SOLVE THE PROBLEM FOR YOU.....

[size=18pt]GBAGAUN shocked BUT WHY angry angry sad[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Evil Temptations: My House Maid Is Tempting Me, What Should I Do? by younghartz(m): 2:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
don't you have self control?

Did you know that even if ya 70yrs old and u have sex with a 19yrs old girl automatically she becomes ur age mate

Seems like you don't want ur marriage to hold anymore

brother face front

You shld have corrected it when she was doing the hugging ni smiley

Right now what you just need to do is 2 stop it.

Not with violence bt with wisdom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evil Temptations: My House Maid Is Tempting Me, What Should I Do? by wisefizz(m): 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
lordthree:

THANKS... MODIFIED
Re: Evil Temptations: My House Maid Is Tempting Me, What Should I Do? by dharay99: 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
lordthree:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Evil Temptations: My House Maid Is Tempting Me, What Should I Do? by Akynzodeighbour(m): 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
wait for my comment, i wan chop bread and beans, brb

1 Like

Re: Evil Temptations: My House Maid Is Tempting Me, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ok...I knw its nt easy bt self discipline is what u need here.
Re: Evil Temptations: My House Maid Is Tempting Me, What Should I Do? by Mznaett: 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
Pastor! pastor!

I dey feel ur way sha

But remember say na 12midnight world go end ogrin

and incase U no make am like me remember say I been warn U otongue

Like seriously,don't tell me you'll fold your hands and see your marriage crash for a girl that is under your watched?

No doubt,you're human! You have blood and water flowing in you BUT that should'nt create room for excessive carelessness.

As a man of the house and also as a pastor,you're meant to man~up and not to let an external toto to wreck your marriage

Tell your wife the truth and if she fails to see things for herself then tell her not to cry foul if eventually something deadly comes up

After that, Call the girl and warn her if does'nt repent like mewink then send her packing immediately

2 Likes

Re: Evil Temptations: My House Maid Is Tempting Me, What Should I Do? by tosynomolara(f): 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
If u really luv ur wife as u said,d bst tin is 4 u 2 open up secretly & use dat saturday as a setup 4 d gal so as ur wife 2 c it clearly & undastand wat u've bin sayin all dis while.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evil Temptations: My House Maid Is Tempting Me, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
How many times una wan recycle this gibberish?
Re: Evil Temptations: My House Maid Is Tempting Me, What Should I Do? by gab264(m): 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
Mykel4God:
I will simply go straight to the point, as I would not want to give very explicit details about myself. This is for some obvious reasons.

My wife is very sharp, I mean, she is such an intelligent woman and can easily trace this true confession to me. For the fact that I love her so much, I cannot let a thing fall in-between us.
That is why I have kept this as top-secret till today; but I will have to let this out of the bag.
I’m not oblivious of the fact that most issues of this nature are blamed on the men whom most of us see as womanizers; but mine is a different thing entirely. I’m not a womanizer. I have tried everything possible to make sure that this girl-my house girl leaves my house, but my wife will always insist she stays.
I’m a pastor, but I also work as a civil servant. I would have loved to write further about where I live, but for the same reason why I can’t mention my name, I can’t tell you where I’m writing from.
This young lady was brought to my house by my wife sometimes in 2010, and had just completed her secondary education last year. She is supposed to pick up a form for her higher education because she is related to my wife; distant relation, sort of.
Frankly, she has been very good, and has been taking care of my only daughter since my wife put to bed late last year. Her presence is a big relief to me and wife because we are both very busy people. My wife works with a bank, and sometimes come home around 8-9pm.
Lately, this young girl has summoned courage to seduce me; to be sincere, she is tempting me.
I often return to the house ahead of my wife. Sometimes, because of hold-up and other issues, I will get in around 5-6pm. She started by running to embrace me with her transparent-short gown to welcome me each time I knock, on arrival. I was shocked the very day she did that. I felt so embarrassed. “Even if I had traveled to space…hun! This one is just too much… hun!” I soliloquized in my bedroom after she had dropped my office bag and ran out to get my food. This continued for 3 weeks.

The next day, I had told my wife that we should send her away, but she vehemently refused to accept my suggestion. She had asked me to give some reasons why we should send her away, and I had told her that she was getting so stubborn and lazy; hence, she is as good as no House-help.
My wife who claimed she had never experienced that had accused me of formulating things against the lady. She told me that I wanted her out of the house because I had seen that she will soon secure admission into the higher institution, and I will soon begin to pay for her school fees. I couldn’t tell her the truth, because something tells me it will be disastrous. I just felt I could handle the matter in the most professional way. But right now, things have gone out of hands since the past 2 weeks. I have done virtually everything that can be considered dirty with her except that I have not done it with her yet. What’s keeping me from doing it is my conscience and for the fact that I can’t do that in my matrimonial home.
That sin will be so grievous, I know. She had asked me repeatedly last week if she can meet me in any of the hotels around town this weekend since my wife will be around then.
She has just Saturday and Sunday to take care of her hair and visit friends, and she wants to use that opportunity to have me all to herself. Now, I’m contemplating on this issue. All I need is your advice; Saturday is just 5 days from today, and I can’t make up my mind on what to do. I love my wife, but I think I’m becoming so foolish in the name of being faithful.
Please, tell me; should I do it or not? It has gotten to the level where I cannot tell my wife the truth because she won’t even believe, since I had told her a different story before. She will see it as blackmail. Your reaction will either encourage me or discourage me, even though my mind beats faster, and something tells me to do it.
Should I ?

Until I knw you will understand"
You doesn't sound like a man u are.
You allow the explicit of ur maid to be deceiving you.
Why can't you hide the pride and tell your wife what you saw before it becomes too late.
It is obvious from your point of views I think she has an agenda or that she is possessed.
God have saved u once and probably will not do it again.
Am afraid of what you are doin rigth now!!

1 Like

Re: Evil Temptations: My House Maid Is Tempting Me, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
Mykel4God:

Should I ?

Omg just tell your wife the truth goshh
Re: Evil Temptations: My House Maid Is Tempting Me, What Should I Do? by Mznaett: 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
wisefizz:

U haff finish us with ur ingrishshocked

1 Like

Re: Evil Temptations: My House Maid Is Tempting Me, What Should I Do? by Slimzjoe(m): 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
So, I sat down to Read all these

N!gga Biitch Slap The maid. She's your Maid and not Assistant Wife! undecided
What are you even considering angry

3 Likes

Re: Evil Temptations: My House Maid Is Tempting Me, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
OP, The Poster Above Me Is A Little Bit On The Insane Side, Don't Take His Quote Seriously!!!
Re: Evil Temptations: My House Maid Is Tempting Me, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
Resist the devil and he will flee from you, she is a devil in human form trying to destroy your home. My brother, destroy her before she destroys you and your peaceful home.
Re: Evil Temptations: My House Maid Is Tempting Me, What Should I Do? by wristbangle: 3:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
[quote author=misspicy post=38753775]Mykel4God if i read your post very well,you said you are a pastor,and you find it hard to decode this temptation as a tool from the kingdom of darkness to penetrate and destroy your home?

No one is above tempatations buh you have to let the devil know you are wiser thru Christ who strengtens you.

Why don't you have a midnight talk with your wife,tell her everything that has been happening i believe she will use her head as a pastor's wife to see what is going on,most of this temptations are not physical like some of us see it,its mostly from d spiritual

Please get this mount Zion movie BLOOD ON THE ALTAR from any christian movie store,it will open your eyes to what is really happening to your family[/quote]

Baby, the pastor will not listen to this advice oo. Do u know the movie he is watching? undecided
Re: Evil Temptations: My House Maid Is Tempting Me, What Should I Do? by judges: 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
pastor, this begin with your thought and mind. remember your position in the church
Re: Evil Temptations: My House Maid Is Tempting Me, What Should I Do? by Zendinho(m): 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
I understand wt u @OP...bt id u love ur wife as u said n wish to stop, kindly gv me d gals contact n watch her change for gud...thank me leta.
Re: Evil Temptations: My House Maid Is Tempting Me, What Should I Do? by holusbaba: 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
Don't do it..........pls
As a pastor....you will disappoint your wife, Family, those that respect you and God!
because one day she will tell someone about it and it will spread from there.
Re: Evil Temptations: My House Maid Is Tempting Me, What Should I Do? by misspicy(f): 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
wristbangle:
Baby, the pastor will not listen to this advice
oo. Do u know the movie he is watching?

No o,tell me

I always pity pastors who are tempted,they are after all only human...lol,buh this op copied the story with no.source
Re: Evil Temptations: My House Maid Is Tempting Me, What Should I Do? by 400billionman: 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
Old story.

I am angry. I have read this shiiit before..

1 Like

Re: Evil Temptations: My House Maid Is Tempting Me, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
wisefizz:

Be good husband not like everyone else

(1) (2) (Reply)

I SLEPT With My Cousin Brother Now I Feel Terrible / Ladies Why Do You Only Find Tall Guys Attractive? / Disgusting Things Ladies Do In Bathroom/toilet And Kitchen!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.