Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? (26173 Views)

Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? / Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? / Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Edoreborn: 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2023
E choke ooooo..wife sef don relocate to abuja..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by ahnie: 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2023
UnfairLife7:
where will they get fund to farm? I want to farm. O have land but no money to farm.
My dear source for money now....you can start by buying cassava stems and yam seedlings
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Okortor: 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2023
If your post of June 30 2022 could still make front page as at August 16 2023 after over a year then apparently there's hope for the jobless and poor. Keep pushing, you are almost there!!!!!!!!

13 Likes

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Andolive47: 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2023
I earn about N150,000 per month, I realize I can't marry with this salary

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by ghiloman28(m): 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2023
Y
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by xandy84: 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2023
I can only imagine a man with kids and broke. Nothing is worse than this feelings in the world. The most annoying part is not that he does not want to work, it's either he can't find anything meaningful or the one he find pay so low he can hardly take care of his family. Naija is closer to hell compare to other countries for real.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Chuksyno(m): 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2023
Sometimes I imagine if Nigeria is the hellfire we are told that do exist. We are almost out of reach of two square meal daily.

3 Likes

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Fiscus105(m): 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2023
Seunomobo:
My elder sister is married to a man with a very low source of income with three children.....

The thing is the man is not ready to do extra to make extra income for the family.

My sister has been doing odd jobs to ensuring the kids are won't suffer...

Now my sister cant help but have a side boyfriend to help with the upkeep of the family, since the husband is utterly useless.....

The family bites more than they can shew.

Low income earner having 3 solid kids , what do you expect.

I pray ur sister won't end in the belly of ritualist last last. Amen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by abba190: 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2023
with 3 children and currently unemployed i am thinking of endin it all. life feels bored and meaningless to me.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by LyfeJennings(m): 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2023
Omooooooo
Normal normal
E go hard for the man no matter how understanding the wife is

6 Likes

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Britishcoins(m): 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2023
Reason it is not good to marry too early, especially when u are not doing financially well. That is how my younger brother (18yearsy) said he want to marry because he managed to save 500k and I let him marry... Today they have been disturbing me with complain not because of finance but due to woman wahala, minor issue they will have issue because they are not yet matured emotionally..

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by ChristianMuslim: 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2023
We are managing, man must survive, anyhow anyhow, Iyanu mashele...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2023
After voting for thieves with zero plans to move the country forward you come create thread dey lament like you give a Bleep about the suffering masses? Abi you no follow campaign for Buhari and Tinubu? Rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by tym92(m): 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
Unmarried fellows gat to think well before delving into the matter now oo...

4 Likes

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Justiceleague1: 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Seunomobo: 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2023
Fiscus105:

The family bites more than they can shew.

Low income earner having 3 solid kids , what do you expect.

I pray ur sister won't end in the belly of ritualist last last. Amen.

I agree with you, when she had her third child I was really mad at her but there's nothing I could do.

I also pray for her that she won't be used as minced meat as well, but even if that happens life goes on......

I can't advice her to stay clear of her boyfriend, cos I can't aid her financially, the money she earns is also not enof to care for three children, so either way she chooses , life must go on....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by BItt: 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2023
abba190:
with 3 children and currently unemployed i am thinking of endin it all. life feels bored and meaningless to me.
I lost my job some weeks ago. It felt like hell and I am fvcking broke. No money in my account to even transport round and apply for jobs.
I felt like killing myself because I don't even know what else to do.

In the midst of all these thinking, I realized I am not the only one going through hard times and suicide wasn't worth it.

Don't end it all. Things will change, even if not totally better, but I believe things will change and situations will pass

7 Likes

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Babaken(m): 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2023
Toktee:
Have a godly home and an understanding woman who loves you dearly and not all this olosho/parasites that are all over naira land.

Then you have peace.

Be focus on achieving your goals.

That's all.
I tell you
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by reallouis: 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2023
DenreleDave:
To all the men out there that are married and blessed with kids..... How are you coping?

How are you surviving with no job?

How are you surviving with low source of income?

How is your home? How do u keep going despite the hardness?

My experience today seeing a family man is not good cry....

I feel so bad that I am so helpless to help forever......

Your sadness will be over... Every difficult thing in your life will be solved... You and ur family will smile......

God bless all struggling married men with responsibilities.... sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Thank you so much 😥 and amen to all the prayers, 🙏
Economic depression is killing me, my family are suffering ,all my children look so malnourished 😢 and other basic necessities of life 😢😭 i feel devastated 😢

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Kestolove(m): 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2023
How can U be faced with No or low source of income and bring woman into ur house as wife? U are a wicked man

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by jericco1(m): 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2023
Like someone said, I feel if you have a good woman I don't think anyone will feel it because they'll complement each other

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by chaseblack(m): 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2023
Join your low income with your wife low income and you have a high income. Abi?
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by MisterKennedy(m): 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2023
DenreleDave:
To all the men out there that are married and blessed with kids..... How are you coping?

Your sadness will be over... Every difficult thing in your life will be solved... You and ur family will smile......

God bless all struggling married men with responsibilities.... sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Amen
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by chaseblack(m): 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2023
Kestolove:
How can U be faced with No or low source of income and bring woman into ur house as wife? I are a wicked man

Are women handicapped?

5 Likes

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by ChiefRocker(m): 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2023
Na God dey cover our secret o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Mummyfour(f): 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2023
I know a man that could not cope and ran away abandoning his wife and children.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Calabar1stSon: 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2023
OP na Senior Werey! He voted for Buhari & Tinubu. Check his previous posts/comments to confirm. And he's also an Insane Tribalist.

3 Likes

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by b3llo(m): 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2023
OboOlora:
Na God de help horse wey nor get tail pursue housefly.

Then men:

6am resume at newspaper joint and argue about premiership and state of the nation

8am: Storm paraga joint and take shekpe at Iya Kamilu joint till 12pm

12pm: go home to eat or abuse and beat the wife if she doesn’t provide a meal even though the man didn’t drop 1naira

2pm: Take a nap to go and cause kasala in town later

5pm: resume at beer parlour hoping one taxi driver or a frustrated access bank staff will come after work (avoiding traffic or going home early to his nagging wife) and buy him free shayo

10pm: Get back home to nack his wife and sleep (belle don full from awoof peppered ponmo and 33 at the beer parlour)

Next day: Repeat again.

lol...

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by MadeINchenzen2: 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2023
DenreleDave:

Nigerian children are a curse... Not blessing

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is Cheating Normal For Men? / How To Know That You Are Hanging Around A Wicked Person / In This Scenario, What Would You Teach Your Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.