Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? (26329 Views)

Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? / Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? / Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by SAMBARRY: 4:29pm On Aug 16, 2023
candidbabe:
grin grin grin
They brought the hardship upon themselves
Why getting married when you know that, you are not capable of taking care of your wife and kids .
Or is it because of the free sex?
gbammmm
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by UnfairLife7(m): 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2023
SAMBARRY:
lmao dey deceive yourself.

Understanding woman indeed.do you know the amount of married women Doing runs?

Go and work in a hotel for one month and see how all kinds of men (both single and married) dey carry married women.you go hate the Nigerian idea of marriage
don't come here to paint women generally as same. There are good and bad women. There are good and bad men

Those men sleeping with married or single women are probably married cheating on their wives. They are bad men. There are men that do not cheat on their wives, vice versa.
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Sirchiboy: 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2023
Goalnaldo:
You are not alone brother, we're the same age and I found love last month. Amazing thing is that I didn't even ask the babe out 🤣
How did you go about it
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by UnfairLife7(m): 4:41pm On Aug 16, 2023
Wodu89:

Why don't you find small remote jobs you can do. Like virtual assistant that can pay like 20k monthly ?
can you help with this?
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Goalnaldo(m): 4:42pm On Aug 16, 2023
Sirchiboy:
How did you go about it
well I had her number when I was using a small itel phone, when I bought smartphone, she was super excited cause the place where she was working was next to mine. She asked me on WhatsApp if I love her and I said yes. I asked her too and she said yes. Na so relationship start oo grin she jokingly told me that I will have to toast her so she can blush grin
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by fieryblitz(m): 4:47pm On Aug 16, 2023
Wodu89:

Why don't you find small remote jobs you can do. Like virtual assistant that can pay like 20k monthly ?
I have a laptop, what platform are the VA jobs on? Thanks in advance sir!
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Fab21: 4:47pm On Aug 16, 2023
Andolive47:

I earn about N150,000 per month, I realize I can't marry with this salary

You stay in Lagos?
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Seunomobo: 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2023
jackmrandy:

side boy friend.. and of course give him the pot hole too to ride.. terrible generation. you are not even ashamed to come talk such here.

Why should I be ashamed....

There's nothing new under the sun uncle.....

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by SAMBARRY: 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2023
UnfairLife7:
don't come here to paint women generally as same. There are good and bad women. There are good and bad men

Those men sleeping with married or single women are probably married cheating on their wives. They are bad men. There are men that do not cheat on their wives, vice versa.

yinmu
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by GabbyScott1992: 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2023
It’s not easy Na by GOD grace
GOD has Been so wundaful
I gv GOD all the glory

1 Like

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Seunomobo: 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2023
Boldtrust:

your sister is cheating to "help with home responsibilities". Now I see why her husband has lost inspiration to make any effort to progress. We live in a strange generation where people justify promiscuity with flimsiness excuses.

Alright sir..
Because God bless u, on pe PADI e lole.....

I hear
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Rubyjade: 4:58pm On Aug 16, 2023
Seunomobo:
My elder sister is married to a man with a very low source of income with three children.....

The thing is the man is not ready to do extra to make extra income for the family.

My sister has been doing odd jobs to ensuring the kids won't suffer...

Now my sister cant help but have a side boyfriend to help with the upkeep of the family, since the husband is utterly useless.....
This is rampant now
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Rubyjade: 4:59pm On Aug 16, 2023
Andolive47:

I earn about N150,000 per month, I realize I can't marry with this salary
Why?
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Rubyjade: 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2023
abba190:
with 3 children and currently unemployed i am thinking of endin it all. life feels bored and meaningless to me.
it's not over until it's over. My uncle wanted to run and leave his family of 2 . It was my mom that took a loan and he got a bus today he has his printing company and a side business

1 Like

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Rubyjade: 5:01pm On Aug 16, 2023
Britishcoins:
Reason it is not good to marry too early, especially when u are not doing financially well. That is how my younger brother (18yearsy) said he want to marry because he managed to save 500k and I let him marry... Today they have been disturbing me with complain not because of finance but due to woman wahala, minor issue they will have issue because they are not yet matured emotionally..
Early marriage has it pros and cons
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by UnfairLife7(m): 5:01pm On Aug 16, 2023
SAMBARRY:
yinmu
I'm glad your mother is not a man, neither your sister.
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Rubyjade: 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2023
tym92:
Unmarried fellows gat to think well before delving into the matter now oo...
Think am well because it ain't funny bread I bought yesterday 200, today it 250

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Rubyjade: 5:03pm On Aug 16, 2023
Why did the man release when he knows he cannot handle another mouth
Seunomobo:

I agree with you, when she had her third child I was really mad at her but there's nothing I could do.

I also pray for her that she won't be used as minced meat as well, but even if that happens life goes on......

I can't advice her to stay clear of her boyfriend, cos I can't aid her financially, the money she earns is also not enof to care for three children, so either way she chooses , life must go on....
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Fiscus105(m): 5:03pm On Aug 16, 2023
Sirchiboy:
How much is gratuity for state secondary school teacher?

That man pension is 10million o, they gave him 5m and the rest 5m spread for some years.

Ur gratuity is determined my the number of years of service and amount u contributed for those years.
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Rubyjade: 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2023
BItt:

I lost my job some weeks ago. It felt like hell and I am fvcking broke. No money in my account to even transport round and apply for jobs.
I felt like killing myself because I don't even know what else to do.

In the midst of all these thinking, I realized I am not the only one going through hard times and suicide wasn't worth it.

Don't end it all. Things will change, even if not totally better, but I believe things will change and situations will pass
We stup low to corner, grab any job now because my company is shedding staff like say tomorrow no dey
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by zoeymikey(f): 5:06pm On Aug 16, 2023
Wodu89:

Buy.one. Easy buy loan to the rescue
I'm a student,not working.
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Sirchiboy: 5:24pm On Aug 16, 2023
Fiscus105:

That man pension is 10million o, they gave him 5m and the rest 5m spread for some years.

Ur gratuity is determined my the number of years of service and amount u contributed for those years.
Na retire teacher?
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 16, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
At 31 years of age, I've lost interest in women let alone approaching them for friendship

It is like an herculean task for me

I've never had a girlfriend before and many may it difficult to believe...

please is something wrong with me or am I the only one in this kinda situation?

There is nothing wrong with you.

This is a Prove that you are a SANE Human Being.

Any SANE Person from a Poor/Average Background who have set standard and want to be an achiever in life will probably tow the Path you are towing.

Believe me if the country was okay and you are well endowed. I'm very sure you will be dating at least Three Ladies right now.

When Life gets too Hard. You will hardly think of any form of Pleasure.

3 Likes

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by jetson06: 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2023
I press laptop from time to time.

Maga must pay so I can pay my bills and feed my family.

Where my G-Boys at?
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by mercyland93(m): 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2023
It aren't easy at all. But we are gently coping and setting out things.
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by ChronicGp(m): 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2023
This year people no marry reach three 3

1 Like

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Quebec91(m): 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2023
Thus, doing coded olosho
DenreleDave:

Are you married with kids?

Now your sister is cheating and no longer faithful to her marital vows
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by TrustNone: 5:53pm On Aug 16, 2023
Minjim:
I usually wake feeling wave of apprehension and a fear.
The worry is just too much especially when you have a baby to feed. That one doesn't send.

I've sold all the iron condemned around me already.
And I only survive on hope from reading the Bible
I thought I was the only one.
Omo I couldn't sleep well nor eat well for the past few weeks and I have mouths to feed.
I sold everything finish I no get wetin to come sell again.
Palmcredit loan expired and they were all calling me and disturbing me.
Omo life no easy

1 Like

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by TrustNone: 6:00pm On Aug 16, 2023
Evolutionlove:
We are Coping absolutely fine.

Infact I just gave my Wife N500,000 to go to Market and stock up the house with everything we will need for consumption till December.

I have Paid my children school tuition fees for 2024 season.

I just Deposited N5,000,000 into my Children Trust Fund Account.

This Regime is the best and i keep on praying it will continue to favor me and my family.
dey play
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by achimendy(m): 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2023
Seunomobo:
My elder sister is married to a man with a very low source of income with three children.....

The thing is the man is not ready to do extra to make extra income for the family.

My sister has been doing odd jobs to ensuring the kids won't suffer...

Now my sister cant help but have a side boyfriend to help with the upkeep of the family, since the husband is utterly useless.....

That's too bad.

Life challenges sha.
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by DyingFetus: 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2023
Minjim:
I usually wake feeling wave of apprehension and a fear.
The worry is just too much especially when you have a baby to feed. That one doesn't send.

I've sold all the iron condemned around me already.
And I only survive on hope from reading the Bible

You can go around building site and pick metals like nails and sell

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding / Nigerian Man Suprised His Wife With A Benz After Giving Birth / Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.