Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? (26315 Views)

Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? / Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? / Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Obierika(m): 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
greypencils:
We with moderate income carrying financial responsibility fully on our heads, our wives are still picking trouble where there is none. I can imagine how low/none income earners are fairing. These women are such suckers for petty wahala.

So true
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by OperationalVehi: 8:30pm On Aug 30, 2023
millionboi2:
do you have a binance account?
I have a bltcoin account

1 Like

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Foodhub2023: 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2023
millionboi2:
do you have a binance account?

No sir i don't have, i only have opay account
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Swiftgrp: 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2023
staga:

Look at the world. Country by country. Everything is heading south.

The battle of any society is between the haves and have-nots. There is nothing like party lines, no ethnicity, religion or whatever. The so-called "tokens" or "prayers" sent to the senators was not among party lines. It was not sent along ethnic or religious lines. It was sent only to the group of people who are part of the "haves".

Did any other Nigerian get any token to their bank accounts or prayers to their emails? You are either with the haves, or you are with the have-nots.

Sadly, majority of Nigerians do not see this and they continue to be blinded. You think all the decisions by government were done by Tinubu? He is simply an actor on the grand global stage. The players may change, but the game stays the same. You think things would be better if Peter Obi or Waziri Atiku were presidents?

Why do you think Bill Gates was in Aso Rock, and days later we hear that Dr Pate who had passed through a very rigorous interview process to become the head of GAVI, suddenly turned down the position only to emerge as a minister? Who funds and controls GAVI? Think!

Most of our people are empty. They cannot tie two and two together to make four. Nigeria is a land of predators...the classical food chain where those on top feed on those below. When you get to the bottom, those at that level now start to prey on themselves.
Nicely put.
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Swiftgrp: 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2023
Seunomobo:
My elder sister is married to a man with a very low source of income with three children.....

The thing is the man is not ready to do extra to make extra income for the family.

My sister has been doing odd jobs to ensuring the kids won't suffer...

Now my sister cant help but have a side boyfriend to help with the upkeep of the family, since the husband is utterly useless.....
Those kinds of men who are not motivated to do more are very irritating tbh.

However, your sister must leave the guy instead of having a secret lover.
As a man, I'll never take cheating from a woman who is still under my roof. She has to get gone!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Swiftgrp: 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2023
Unrated900:
Plenty oloshos on nairaland though..

I believe your words though.

I threw an advert for work In my office here on nairaland.

Many ladies chatted me Fast forward to bringing their cvs.
Most of all I did Interview for are oloshos.

How do I know.

Like 5 of them after the Interview saw the huge cold on my neck started given me locations
That we can hook up later sir.

I was like wow what the hell is this.
And almost all of em got kids and divorced.

I pray ye single guys get a decent woman ooooooo
Nairaland is really porous truly
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Swiftgrp: 11:11pm On Oct 13, 2023
SAMBARRY:
lmao dey deceive yourself.

Understanding woman indeed.do you know the amount of married women Doing runs?

Go and work in a hotel for one month and see how all kinds of men (both single and married) dey carry married women.you go hate the Nigerian idea of marriage
This is really deep!
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Billyddude: 9:36am On Oct 14, 2023
SAMBARRY:
lmao dey deceive yourself.

Understanding woman indeed.do you know the amount of married women Doing runs?

Go and work in a hotel for one month and see how all kinds of men (both single and married) dey carry married women.you go hate the Nigerian idea of marriage

After hotel work make he drive Uber..him go just give up on women both married and single

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Issue Between My Mom And My Wife / Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? / Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.