Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? (26323 Views)

Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? / Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? / Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by akposking(m): 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2023
Skyview01:

Nothing like a godly home and an understanding wife with no source of income. You will understand when you grow up and get married.
You mean the wife shouldn't have a source of income.

1 Like

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by SAMBARRY: 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I'm glad your mother is not a man, neither your sister.
lmao story for the gods grin

This one Na failed attempt at gaslighting grin tongue
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by UnfairLife7(m): 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2023
SAMBARRY:
lmao story for the gods grin

This one Na failed attempt at gaslighting grin tongue
it is a reminder grin
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2023
Skyview01:
You can never be a responsible man if you go ahead to marry with no tangible skills and a steady source of income.

In my world, you lose the rights to be called a man and should be banned from marriage if you have no money making skill and no source of steady income.
I don't like children being born into poverty.

The biggest tragegy is ladies who choose to date a man with no source of income.

At the Bolded.

What you don't understand is many men disguise when they are dating Greedy Ladies who loves flashy and material things.

I don't usually pity such women/ladies afterall.
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 16, 2023
RepoMan007:
Always explore village shopping by calling trusted relatives to buy and send via transporters. There is phone everywhere and it is easy to do.
Go outskirt of town and farm 1 acre, that can save you 100k.
Sell your vote to highest bidder. That's logical because the primaries are a mess and the candidate were indirectly imposed on you.
You dey farm?
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by staga: 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2023
MrPoe:
I am a single guy living alone though I have aged parents to take care of.

And I must say that the current situation of hardship in Nigeria have made me to give up.

Currently battling suicidal thoughts.

Think of your parents. Don't do it.

1 Like

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Emmanuel30a: 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2023
TrustNone:
I thought I was the only one.
Omo I couldn't sleep well nor eat well for the past few weeks and I have mouths to feed.
I sold everything finish I no get wetin to come sell again.
Palmcredit loan expired and they were all calling me and disturbing me.
Omo life no easy
Hmmm... smiley smiley cheesy shocked
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by staga: 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2023
Evolutionlove:
We are Coping absolutely fine.

Infact I just gave my Wife N500,000 to go to Market and stock up the house with everything we will need for consumption till December.

I have Paid my children school tuition fees for 2024 season.

I just Deposited N5,000,000 into my Children Trust Fund Account.

This Regime is the best and i keep on praying it will continue to favor me and my family.

You are selfish.

I was earning N3m a month before I left Naija. Dollar was 460 - 520 then. The calls I get daily are gut wrenching.

Try and assist whoever you can please.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2023
SAMBARRY:
you're very ok.nothing is wrong with you.

It's better you're single if you're not sure you can take care of your wife and kids.

That is why there are many angry frustrated, resentful, violent, unreasonable and bitter men on and off NL.

If you marry and you can't afford to pay children's school fees ,house rent, electricity and basic household necessities,see finish will set in.even if you're blessed with an understanding wife (which are extremely rare) you cannot escape insults and disrespect from people who should not disrespect you

If you go to family meeting and you have contribution they'll tell you to shut up or wait you will talk later. You have idea and you don't have money to prove the idea.

Land lord will insult you join.why do you think there are many animalistic and violent men?

Please have some level of financial stability before you enter marriage otherwise if family no see you finish your wife will.how will you even be happy your kids look malnourished? Make Una dey think

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by TrustNone: 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Hmmm... smiley smiley cheesy shocked
adulthood na scam boss
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Emmanuel30a: 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2023
Seunomobo:
My elder sister is married to a man with a very low source of income with three children.....

The thing is the man is not ready to do extra to make extra income for the family.

My sister has been doing odd jobs to ensuring the kids won't suffer...

Now my sister cant help but have a side boyfriend to help with the upkeep of the family, since the husband is utterly useless.....
What is your religion and or the religion of your sister..., what and where did you&your sister serves or worships...?...
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Saintdan0421(m): 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2023
Fiscus105:
Married or Single! Low income or High income.

Everyone should have principle of spending not more than ur income and having responsibilities that are not too much for ur income to bear.

Naija becomes poverty capita today, not because she is low income nation but spending recklessly.

True talk
Buh only say we no follow for the reckless spending.
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Emmanuel30a: 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2023
TrustNone:
adulthood na scam boss
Okay/alright sir... smiley wink grin grin angry shocked cool tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry sad... Like now, I don't even understands or don't seems to understand what adulthood is again... Please tell me you are doing well and your family are doing well... Please tells or enlightens me on what you meant by adulthood, or on what is mean/what they mean or meant...when talking about adulthood... Of course now, I may want to be talking or discussing about foods, woods, good foods, plywoods, firewoods,neighborhood,kanyewood,hollywood, bollywood, nollywood,motherhood, fatherhood,etc... Oliver Wood...?...
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by greypencils: 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2023
We with moderate income carrying financial responsibility fully on our heads, our wives are still picking trouble where there is none. I can imagine how low/none income earners are fairing. These women are such suckers for petty wahala.

1 Like

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Emmanuel30a: 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2023
staga:

You are selfish.

I was earning N3m a month before I left Naija. Dollar was 460 - 520 then. The calls I get daily are gut wrenching.

Try and assist whoever you can please.
Like...?...
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Saintdan0421(m): 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2023
Andolive47:

I earn about N150,000 per month, I realize I can't marry with this salary

LoL, you know geh faith?
A colleague of mine who earns below 50k is planning his wedding October this year.
Except you want an elaborate or exquisite wedding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by greypencils: 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2023
Chummynoni:
A supportive woman is all you need to avoid depression in this trying times. I am married with a kid. Biz is being shitty, but my woman keeps assuring me that the storm would be over soon .
The best part is you having ONE kid. Get more than one in your current financial state and see kasala bursting left right center

1 Like

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Emmanuel30a: 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2023
Saintdan0421:

LoL, you know geh faith?
A colleague of mine who earns below 50k is planning his wedding October this year.
Except you want an elaborate or exquisite wedding.
Mumu...
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by FaithBrain1994(m): 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2023
As a woman this is not the time to be full house wife. Hustle hustle hustle.
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2023
Evolutionlove:

At the Bolded.

What you don't understand is many men disguise when they are dating Greedy Ladies who loves flashy and material things.

I don't usually pity such women/ladies after all.

I totally agree with you. I had this guy who dropped out of university to pursue a career in Yahoo Yahoo. He made so much money and he spent it all and would always become broke and begging for money. He is more than 40 and never worked for one day in his life. He has a beautiful house, standing AC, 60 inches flat screen tv, and a very beautiful home.

Na him this girl in the university who was more than 10 years younger dropped out of the university after seeing flashy surroundings. She got pregnant for our guy and they had a baby together. Now both of them are in serious poverty always begging for urgent 2k.

I gat no pity for the lazy guy and his greedy wife who was looking for a shortcut to wealth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Nasri100(m): 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ade1177:

I just broke up with my girlfriend

And adviced her to find a rich guy

She's already of marriageable age

I am not even half ready

A man can wait till whenever
A lady can't

Don't be wicked man

Let her go for a better man to marry

Marriage has zero advantage for a struggling man

Stay single and enjoy your life till you're financially free

These people will advice you otherwise and allow you learn the hard way

Even when you sare financially free you must court a woman that is doing something with her life.

Dont go and find another liability or you will regret it.

Nigeria is already a proper hell hole, dont add to your problems.

BE WARNED.

1 Like

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 16, 2023
akposking:
You mean the wife shouldn't have a source of income.

In today's world, both of them should but as Africans, the man is the primary provider in the home, and if you are not ready to assume that role, please stay away from marital relationships or child birthing.

My wife's work is not taking care of the house or the kids, that is my job as a man, she saves her own money and occasionally spends on the kids or augments at home if needed which I will always pay back. If you want to have the respect of a real man, strive to be the main provider in your home as a man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Nairas2dollars: 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2023
Chummynoni:
yes brother . I am learned and I know the impact of overpopulation on resources. I made up my mind on 2kids only . My son is 8years, and the perfect moment to have the second one is not here yet, maybe when I have more than 10million laying idle in my account with several other investments. lol

You are wise...I am a family physician to a current senator,a billionaire but he has just two children. I am just trying to be professional, that's why I haven't asked the daughter out( She is above 18). He used the money he would have used to train like 10 children to give these two children the best life!. The girl is more beautiful than Rihanna oh!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 16, 2023
Toktee:
Dear sir, I am a father of 2. grin

I am sincerely happy that you are a father of two. Congratulations and I honestly wish the best for your home and family.

That being said, I have been married for 17 years and dated the same lady for more than 20 years. A Godly home cannot replace the importance of a man providing for his family. Career choices and finance will determine to a larger extent whether you will have a happy family or not.

According to the Bible, a man that cannot provide for his family is worse than an infidel.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Munamu: 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2023
DenreleDave:
To all the men out there that are married and blessed with kids..... How are you coping?

How are you surviving with no job?

How are you surviving with low source of income?

How is your home? How do u keep going despite the hardness?

My experience today seeing a family man is not good cry....

I feel so bad that I am so helpless to help forever......

Your sadness will be over... Every difficult thing in your life will be solved... You and ur family will smile......

God bless all struggling married men with responsibilities.... sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Omoh! Na God ooooo. But a supportive and understanding wife is a goal!
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Saintdan0421(m): 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Mumu...

Lmao, how comes over 70% of your posts are violence related? If no be mumu, na didirin, or other vulgar terms.

Are you a Jihadist?

Work on yaself bro, take things less personal.
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by BrazilianOG(m): 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2023
MrPoe:
I am a single guy living alone though I have aged parents to take care of.

And I must say that the current situation of hardship in Nigeria have made me to give up.

Currently battling suicidal thoughts.
My guy don't do it
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by chukie7million(m): 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2023
[quote author=LadyRosa post=125147594] angry

To the ones who voted Buhari and Tinubu and your are finding it difficult to feed your family, MAKE THUNDERCLAPS FIR3 YOU THERE! tongue

Pain in your life
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by BrazilianOG(m): 8:42pm On Aug 16, 2023
Zackattack:

At least he dey enjoy his life rather than bringing children to this world to come suffer.
He's far better than those who are married with kids that are regretting their parents.
My man well said
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Bigchristo: 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2023
Toktee:
Have a godly home and an understanding woman who loves you dearly and not all this olosho/parasites that are all over naira land.

Then you have peace.

Be focus on achieving your goals.

That's all.
You are very correct, the basic facts is that money can’t keep marriage but money is actually needed to finance a home, in this our generation is only a God fearing woman that genuinely love a man that will give him peace, things Dey cost oo 😂💔
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Rinoxy: 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2023
Figger:
No be only u oh, I don block many people both on WhatsApp and normal call from naija, complain and tasking too much to bear.
I can imagine.
Re: Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? by Rinoxy: 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2023
occfx:

No try am ooo, anything less than $500 per month is shiiit
Make una just dey play for NL.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? / Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding / Nigerian Man Suprised His Wife With A Benz After Giving Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.