Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

"Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade (55978 Views)

David Hundeyin To Appear On Arisetv Today / NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. / Peter Obi Walked Through Awka And Shut It Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by 15: 7:48am On Jul 01, 2022
I have to seek a court injunction for all the people on this platform to put their real names and photographs…

As our faces are different so we expect different kinds of propaganda people in forums like this both secret service agents political agents, wicked people etc…

You will not take anything out of this world, you will go back very very naked empty and perhaps…

Yet a little while, and the wicked will be no more; though you look for them, they will not be found
- Psalm 37:10

فَقُطِعَ دَابِرُ ٱلْقَوْمِ ٱلَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا۟ ۚ وَٱلْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ ٱلْعَـٰلَمِينَ ٤٥

So the wrongdoers were utterly uprooted. And all praise is for Allah—Lord of all worlds.
- Surah Al-An'am 6:45

وَكَذَٰلِكَ جَعَلْنَا فِى كُلِّ قَرْيَةٍ أَكَـٰبِرَ مُجْرِمِيهَا لِيَمْكُرُوا۟ فِيهَا ۖ وَمَا يَمْكُرُونَ إِلَّا بِأَنفُسِهِمْ وَمَا يَشْعُرُونَ ١٢٣

And so We have placed in every society the most wicked to conspire in it. Yet they plot only against themselves, but they fail to perceive it.

Surah Al-An'am 6:128
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Aystarz: 7:49am On Jul 01, 2022
Transcriber:
David Hundeyin is an hypocrite

Mark my words

He will be taken to the dusters soon.

Mark your words like who the fvck are you in the grand scheme of things. Who sabi your inconsequential self?
Oya go dust am na. Idiotic dingbats thinking everyone is as dirty as they are.
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Johel(m): 7:49am On Jul 01, 2022
donphilopus:

After insulting them, you'll then expect them to vote Peter Obi? You guys just harbor unnecessary hatred. No wonder someone made this statement below.

Don't vote him Na...May poverty and hardship continue to happen to you and your family alone...when Una go see light yet Una chose darkness,how Una wan see??
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by seunoj: 7:51am On Jul 01, 2022
JBriel:
I take an exception to that. I won't be silent while an uncircumcised thing throw a curse word at one of our own. Hundeyin, your secrets will be exposed and you will be disgraced. From your lofty heights you will fall and dash to the ground and never recover.
Which exception. Your pastors better respect themselves and stay out of claiming they see when they are blind.
Any MOG wey waka anyhow go collect. Awon Atenu.
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by kingthreat(m): 7:53am On Jul 01, 2022
Hundenyin, Reno simply talk anyhow because they are not in Nigeria.
Sad thing is that we let them influence what goes on in Nigeria.
Whenever, they step into Nigeria, they should remember that the internet never forgets. I pity Hundenyin more. If some people make up their minds to track him, he is finished.
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by seunoj: 7:53am On Jul 01, 2022
donphilopus:

You will not allow someone to support who he likes? Like you must force your choice on him?
He can support who he likes. He should not use false anointing to tell us he has seen anything.
Pastorprenur

1 Like

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by PHIPEX(m): 7:55am On Jul 01, 2022
donphilopus:

After insulting them, you'll then expect them to vote Peter Obi? You guys just harbor unnecessary hatred. No wonder someone made this statement below.
Go and vote a devil over God because the devil was insulted. You want to sacrifice the future of millions of Nigeria because a bad candidate was insulted?
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by chimeremodlyn: 7:55am On Jul 01, 2022
Remijuice:
Please Nairalanders

Vote for ATIKU come 2023

For Industrious and Progressive Nigeria

i dont want to use this first day of the new month to curse you. How many times will you be bitten to be 100x shy. How much did they pay u?
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by donphilopus: 7:56am On Jul 01, 2022
Johel:

Don't vote him Na...May poverty and hardship continue to happen to you and your family alone...when Una go see light yet Una chose darkness,how Una wan see??

That you are your family are suffering doesn't mean others are suffering. Stop saying rubbish. Peter Obi who couldn't transform Anambra cannot transform Nigeria. Use your head and stop being emotional.

1 Like

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 01, 2022
XerXers:
Igbos saw Buhari failure long ago. Myopic afonjas can't even decipher good candidate

Yeah right. Like you yeebos saw all those great governors you voted for in the yeast, who has brought great development to your gully ridden states. You guys are always eager to show how dumb you are.

3 Likes

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by donphilopus: 7:58am On Jul 01, 2022
DrKlever:
If they don't vote Peter Obi then they can all go to hell... I am from south south and i wonder how you dumb assess in the west makes this a tribal thing. Does price of fuel understand tribe? Nonsense!

I referred to "them" because I'm not from there. I'm also from the south south. So what nonsense are you saying? How did your so-called Obi govern Anambra that we should trust him with Nigeria? How's he better than Tinubu who once governed Lagos State? Can you compare their leadership styles? Don't come here to insult anyone online because they do not support your choice. Try that with me and I'll take you to the cleaners.
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by BennyDGreat: 8:01am On Jul 01, 2022
SmartPolician:

People are angry. The only reason you won't be mad at Buhari and his supporters is if you still depend on your parents to feed and survive. Buhari and APC have totally destroyed this country.

It's even shocking to think that some people want to foist an old, sick Tinubu on the rest of the country after seeing the mess an old Buhari has made of the country. I am tired of hearing that a president is good but that the problem are those he surrounded himself with.

Aso Rock carries the dreams and destinies of over 200 million Nigerians - it's not old people's home.

If he's angry, why doesn't he face the politicians directly?

His tweet makes no sense...too demeaning from a guy who's quite enlightened. He couldn't express himself without insults...

The person he's insulting isn't a political office holder. Everyone is entitled to his opinion. I detest cyber bullying on all levels
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Eniitankorede: 8:01am On Jul 01, 2022
Goodnigga:
May your destiny be run by Tinubu the way he runs Lagos

Ameen. He turned Lagos to the 5th largest economy, where salary is highest in NIGERIA, where everyone wants to come and work and do business. That’s what I want for my destiny. You also pray that your life be like that of Anambra where Peter Obi ruled. Gengen!!!!

1 Like

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by donphilopus: 8:03am On Jul 01, 2022
PapaHadum:

Vote along emotional line. Do not see beyond your nose till it is cut off

Vote Jeun s'oke and cry me river later.

No be for this Naija again?

Suffer no de taya una

That you're suffering doesn't mean I'm suffering so stop saying nonsense.

How did Peter Obi alleviate poverty when he was governor of Anambra?

1 Like

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Transcriber: 8:04am On Jul 01, 2022
DesChyko:

You arrived at the dusters the moment you clicked 'Submit', Chief cry
you need to correct me lol cheesy
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Chatflick(m): 8:05am On Jul 01, 2022
Remijuice:
Please Nairalanders

Vote for ATIKU come 2023

For Industrious and Progressive Nigeria
May Atiku happen to you. Ndi ara
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Demolakay: 8:05am On Jul 01, 2022
JBriel:
I take an exception to that. I won't be silent while an uncircumcised thing throw a curse word at one of our own. Hundeyin, your secrets will be exposed and you will be disgraced. From your lofty heights you will fall and dash to the ground and never recover.
Which one of ur own? wat do u mean by uncircumcised? David hundeyin is a christian,Soo are many youths,Soo wat are u driving at? Abeg take several seat backward.twas dis same pple DAT brought in d leadership DAT took us 20years backward in 7years.Most of Dem are sell outs,ND sold us out in 2015.D disgrace DAT is coming on Dem,will b tragic,Dan d fall of Jericho.David hundeyin is right on point,ND he has d backing of d youths.

1 Like

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by chimeremodlyn: 8:06am On Jul 01, 2022
workchopNG:

In as much as I don't support tribal bashing whatsoever, but can you guys stop making it seem as if voting PO is doing Igbos a favour...

If you like vote babangida, tomorrow when kerosene sell for 2k/litre, you and I will still buy it at the same amount.

Vote whoever you want, if you like vote because someone is from your tribe, but be rest assured that most likely, you and I won't get enriched when the man from our tribe becomes the president.

However, you and I will gain economically, educationally, etc... when we vote the man that have a better plan for the masses, and not for himself and his gangs.

That being said, vote whoever you want, nobody is asking you to vote for PO. Also, voting for PO is not doing favour to the Igbos. If he's good, you and I will enjoy it, if he turns out to be bad, all of us will suffer it still.

Shalom

normal people still dey sha cos me, i no normal again o. buhari don remove the normalness from my brain, now they want Tinubu to come and finish us up. E no go happen
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:06am On Jul 01, 2022
ishit4bodyy:
Their heart is filled with generational bile passed down from the days they stopped wearing leaves.
Zoogeria will choke them next year.

They think they can do it alone. Confused lots. They have abandoned Kanu and Biafra and now love Nigeria. Unfortunately, their principal seems to be enjoying the abuses.
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by judatech: 8:08am On Jul 01, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
The david of a person is too aggressive and toxic

He can't lay down his points without been abusive.

I'm sure he's a Nairalander grin
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by BennyDGreat: 8:12am On Jul 01, 2022
oguns222:

Even when poju displayed complete irresponsibility?

This idea of "our own" keeps on pushing Nigeria backward. You will never want to say the truth because the criminal is "our own"

You want to vote for a criminal because the criminal is "our own"

You will intentionally reject a worthy candidate because that worthy candidate is not "our own"

Since you've been voting for "our own", how has "our own" make your life better?

Complete irresponsibility is stating your opinion?

Oga if people don't agree with your opinion, cyber bullying isn't the way. You don't force opinion on people, you rather influence them into buying into your opinion

1 Like

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by PapaHadum: 8:14am On Jul 01, 2022
donphilopus:

That you're suffering doesn't mean I'm suffering so stop saying nonsense.

How did Peter Obi alleviate poverty wh

en he was governor of Anambra?

Go and verify.

1. By not collecting gratuity from state and choice properties in Lagos and Abuja for life and for being governor for only 8years.

2. By not being Baba Sope of Anambra State , imposing and removing governors and suppressing people's wishes

3. By not sharing Anambra State common wealth among his cronies against the people's cries.

#GoAndVerify

#GoAndVerify
Go and verify
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by patrickmuf(m): 8:14am On Jul 01, 2022
workchopNG:

In as much as I don't support tribal bashing whatsoever, but can you guys stop making it seem as if voting PO is doing Igbos a favour...

If you like vote babangida, tomorrow when kerosene sell for 2k/litre, you and I will still buy it at the same amount.

Vote whoever you want, if you like vote because someone is from your tribe, but be rest assured that most likely, you and I won't get enriched when the man from our tribe becomes the president.

However, you and I will gain economically, educationally, etc... when we vote the man that have a better plan for the masses, and not for himself and his gangs.

That being said, vote whoever you want, nobody is asking you to vote for PO. Also, voting for PO is not doing favour to the Igbos. If he's good, you and I will enjoy it, if he turns out to be bad, all of us will suffer it still.

Shalom
In simple terms, no one is certain who will turn out good...

Everyone should vote based on their respective convictions...
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by oguns222: 8:14am On Jul 01, 2022
BennyDGreat:

Complete irresponsibility is stating your opinion?

Oga if people don't agree with your opinion, cyber bullying isn't the way. You don't force opinion on people, you rather influence them into buying into your opinion

If he is responsible, he would have known better than to refer to Buhari as a Messiah. And when Buhari failed, he should have apologised for his unreasonable statement

1 Like

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Demolakay: 8:15am On Jul 01, 2022
ishit4bodyy:
Their heart is filled with generational bile passed down from the days they stopped wearing leaves.
Zoogeria will choke them next year.
I don't know why everything is looked at from a tribalistic perspective in Nigeria."grin Ibos didn't hate Buhari"dey knew he will turn out a gigantic failure,ND Deir prediction turn out to b true.Isnt it time we giv Dem d benefit of d doubt? Dey abuse everybody,dey av bad characters, Even d Yoruba's do too,we supported Buhari,he failed! bt d Yoruba's refuse to accept d fact DAT despite our political sophistication,we made a vry big blunder,we bliv we are wise wen taking political decisions,bt we always abuse d ibo's wen each ethnic groups has his own for body.Anyway one tin am apy about wit is dat evry1 feels d effects of a bad government,nt jst a ethnic group,if we get it wrong again we are in it tgeda,nt jst d ibo's.

1 Like

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Apili: 8:16am On Jul 01, 2022
JBriel:
you just wasted ur first to comment

You just commented rubbish
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by jafol(m): 8:18am On Jul 01, 2022
SeunOSEWApenis:
thunder fire you with your stupid tribalistic post. I'm Yoruba and I have an Igbo fiance and I see nothing of such that you mentioned in the igbos. Can you guys shun tribalism for once in your lives?
You can’t see anything right now, they have taken you to their juju man in their village. They have been doing this because you fools can’t find out about them in southeast. She will groom your children to hate your culture. Why can’t you fake Yorubas that marry them go and live in southeast, leave southwest and go there and live with your Igbo people.

3 Likes

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by shegz24(m): 8:19am On Jul 01, 2022
This David is seriously mad and he doesnt have some one to tell him.

What right does he have to bully anyone into supporting his candidate?
The pastor didnt even mention any name or party and clearly said the truth.
Its senseless to support a poorly planned project/campaign.

It's only a supporter of a candidate/party that deep down knows the person/party he supports is 'poorly planned' that will feel attacked.
Whether he/she be for Tinubu,Atiku,Kwankwaso or Obi.

The attack by these Obi noisemakers clearly shows they know their campaign is the poorly planned one.
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Born2Breed(f): 8:19am On Jul 01, 2022
Kudos to David Hundeyin.

He spoke my mind.

If you had faith that Bihari will bring change In 2015 and bearing In mind how he has failed and still failing. You have no right today to speak on faith.

These are the hypocrites and Pharisees of today.

1 Like

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by jafol(m): 8:21am On Jul 01, 2022
Demolakay:

I don't know why everything is looked at from a tribalistic perspective in Nigeria."grin Ibos didn't hate Buhari"dey knew he will turn out a gigantic failure,ND Deir prediction turn out to b true.Isnt it time we giv Dem d benefit of d doubt? Dey abuse everybody,dey av bad characters, Even d Yoruba's do too,we supported Buhari,he failed! bt d Yoruba's refuse to accept d fact DAT despite our political sophistication,we made a vry big blunder,we bliv we are wise wen taking political decisions,bt we always abuse d ibo's wen each ethnic groups has his own for body.Anyway one tin am apy about wit is dat evry1 feels d effects of a bad government,nt jst a ethnic group,if we get it wrong again we are in it tgeda,nt jst d ibo's.
Shut up you fool, did you know what igbos have done against Yorubas even when Jonathan was president, he placed igbos in all parastatals and left Yorubas to suffer. You fake Yorubas should disappear from our land. We know you bastards

1 Like

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:22am On Jul 01, 2022
kponkedenge:
Many people had blind faith in Buhari in 2015, (Not me, I voted GEJ) those hopes were dashed after just 4 years.

But the ones that voted him again in 2019 are irredeemable..... They are the same people campaigning for Tinubu now.

People making horrible choices time and again!

I knew from 2015 that Buhari was a wrong move. I was watching helplessly as my fellow Nigerians were making a choice to usher us into a pit!

Now I fear that they're about to do it again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU / Okorocha Was Worth N50billion Before He Became Governor - Onwuasoanya / "Let The Poor Breathe" - Protesters Hit The Streets In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.