Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

"Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade (56024 Views)

David Hundeyin To Appear On Arisetv Today / NASCO Should Sue David Hundeyin To Court Immediately.. / Peter Obi Walked Through Awka And Shut It Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by jclassiq(m): 8:24am On Jul 01, 2022
Yeah he said it but he didn't mention the direction of the change of course. It could be forward or backward. �
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 01, 2022
SmartPolician:

People are angry. The only reason you won't be mad at Buhari and his supporters is if you still depend on your parents to feed and survive. Buhari and APC have totally destroyed this country.

It's even shocking to think that some people want to foist an old, sick Tinubu on the rest of the country after seeing the mess an old Buhari has made of the country. I am tired of hearing that a president is good but that the problem are those he surrounded himself with.

Aso Rock carries the dreams and destinies of over 200 million Nigerians - it's not old people's home.
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by chikason22(m): 8:24am On Jul 01, 2022
JBriel:
I take an exception to that. I won't be silent while an uncircumcised thing throw a curse word at one of our own. Hundeyin, your secrets will be exposed and you will be disgraced. From your lofty heights you will fall and dash to the ground and never recover.
You too. SHUT THE WHOLE BLEEP UP AND GO AND HUSTLE. SHUT DA FVCK UP B*TCHHHHH....

1 Like

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Enumerator(m): 8:25am On Jul 01, 2022
cheesy are you okay at all?

Suffer no dey tire you?
Remijuice:
Please Nairalanders

Vote for ATIKU come 2023

For Industrious and Progressive Nigeria

1 Like

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by AFRICANJAMAICA: 8:28am On Jul 01, 2022
donphilopus:

After insulting them, you'll then expect them to vote Peter Obi? You guys just harbor unnecessary hatred. No wonder someone made this statement below.

No body is begging you to vote anybody..
The " sufferation " will touch every body.

Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by ogatboy(m): 8:30am On Jul 01, 2022
donphilopus:

You will not allow someone to support who he likes? Like you must force your choice on him?

He has his right but he motivated people to this bad situation so he should shut up and support who he wants not giving us useless motivation speeches

1 Like

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by DavSagacity(m): 8:31am On Jul 01, 2022
Remijuice:
Please Nairalanders

Vote for ATIKU come 2023

yes. For more industrious and progressive Generators.
Or how do u think the man whose company is the largest importer or foreign generators into the Country will fix our light issues in Nigeria... Ohhh u don't know..!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by rippa(m): 8:32am On Jul 01, 2022
WhisperedNoise:

Oh, grow up. Anybody has the right to vote for whoever he chooses. That's the definition of democracy.

Did Pastor Poju foist his candidate on anybody?
But he tried to discredit Obi supporters

1 Like

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by rippa(m): 8:33am On Jul 01, 2022
Eniitankorede:

That’s how it was arranged from above. You will witness tough years followed by good years in same order of succession. You cannot do anything about this. The power from above controls peoples hearts, not Twitter influencers.
Lolzz
I wondered why same power never control my heart or David own.
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by BiasedNairaland: 8:35am On Jul 01, 2022
donphilopus:

After insulting them, you'll then expect them to vote Peter Obi? You guys just harbor unnecessary hatred. No wonder someone made this statement below.

Interesting
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by rippa(m): 8:37am On Jul 01, 2022
CommonSense1967:

God has already punished you, your forefathers and your unborn generations to come.
Bas$card meth cannibal IPIG terrorist monkey.
Your wailing and crying will increase exponentially when Bola Hamed Tinubu is sworn in next year.
Get ready to jump inside the Lagos lagoon.
Poverty is your calling and that of your unborn generations.
Tinubu will never become Nigeria president.
That I'm very sure
For ur info I still remain dat Edo boy. I'm not igbo. Tribalism will kill u and ur generations. Stupid elements. U won't see dem comment on post relating to the state of the nation. But na d one way concern useless Tinubu. Very stupid individuals

1 Like

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Zion243(m): 8:37am On Jul 01, 2022
XerXers:
Igbos saw Buhari failure long ago. Myopic afonjas can't even decipher good candidate

Same Afonja will rule Nigeria till 2031, you can cry blood if you like.
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Ingocof(m): 8:37am On Jul 01, 2022
perez100:
Like now, God forbid if Tinubu win tomorrow and begin to loot money and making things difficult because it's obvious that Tinubu has no good intentions for Nigeria,then some tribal urchins who voted for him will start to say we didn't know Tinubu will be a disaster when actually everything about him now shows he will be a big failure if he is elected. He will recover all the billions he spent times 10,000 and he will kill Nigerians with multiple and high taxations.

And if Peter Obi wins everyone sits at home on mon day and the UGM become the commanders of Nigeria military forces?

1 Like

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:37am On Jul 01, 2022
donphilopus:

Lol.

Atiku is from the NE, Obi is from the SE.

Both regions haven't been president in the last 23 so they have our full support.

Now tell me if its not foolishness, ethnic chauvinism or greed, why will the SW, a region that has produced president 8 years, want another shot at it when SE and NE are yet to?

Tinubu is a greedy selfish fellow and all his supporters are idiots. If SS and SW cannot come together to support the SE, a region that has supported them to be president in the past, then let the north perpetually remain in power.

Greedy lots!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Thomthom(m): 8:38am On Jul 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Thrash!!!
Real thrash
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 8:38am On Jul 01, 2022
jafol:

You can’t see anything right now, they have taken you to their juju man in their village. They have been doing this because you fools can’t find out about them in southeast. She will groom your children to hate your culture. Why can’t you fake Yorubas that marry them go and live in southeast, leave southwest and go there and live with your Igbo people.
dirty tribalist.. tell me one thing you have benefited from your senseless tribalism. Ogbeni embrace oneness, the people you are hating on do not even know you exist and are even doing better than you. If only you know how foolish you sound with this your mentality.

1 Like

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by ihimiray(m): 8:39am On Jul 01, 2022
satandeterrible:

Thank you for this.
God bless you sir for dis....
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Eniitankorede: 8:40am On Jul 01, 2022
rippa:

Lolzz
I wondered why same power never control my heart or David own.

You will see the figures on Election Day. By then you will know that you are among the lost.
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by elliottibanga(m): 8:41am On Jul 01, 2022
Remijuice:
Please Nairalanders

Vote for ATIKU come 2023

Sit down and shutup!
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by OlawaleBammie: 8:43am On Jul 01, 2022
Thanksful:

He said you no get foresight and you dey talk rubbish. After una go say Igbos are emotional.
if ur Peter no con enter nko??
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by PaedophileProph: 8:47am On Jul 01, 2022
donphilopus:

Are you not being stupid and greedy here ?

Sam Igbo supported Obj more than Yoruba , same Igbo voted massively for Yaradua ,

Why is your Tribalistic bigotry making you think you have more life or more entitlement to the presidency than the Igbos that supported you .

Omoalè

1 Like

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Alezy(m): 8:49am On Jul 01, 2022
donphilopus:

You will not allow someone to support who he likes? Like you must force your choice on him?
that was how they supported who they liked in 2015. This is where it got us.

Una no dey ever learn.

1 Like

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by rippa(m): 8:50am On Jul 01, 2022
Eniitankorede:

You will see the figures on Election Day. By then you will know that you are among the lost.
LOLZZ.
U still never answer my question
Why is my heart not being controlled by that stupid force?
If u want to talk about destiny, Obi is the destined one here. Coming to an element with a party that scored 5000votes in last generation election, a party without structure, a party with no elected official, yet pulling so much weight that nobody talks about PDP anymore. People are supporting him free of charge, not just from his region but all over Nigeria( I'm from Edo state), he didn't pay any delegate to win primates. That is destiny not someone using state resources to finance his ambition. For ur info, them just increase brt fare despite the hardship in the land. Suffer nor dey tire u

1 Like

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Sapeleomi: 8:51am On Jul 01, 2022
JBriel:
I take an exception to that. I won't be silent while an uncircumcised thing throw a curse word at one of our own. Hundeyin, your secrets will be exposed and you will be disgraced. From your lofty heights you will fall and dash to the ground and never recover.
_--—---((((((((((((((((((((((((
Briel..
Please learn to listen, agree or disagree on any issue objectively. Never defend or abuse others because of your pastors or religious beliefs.. All beliefs, ideas or persuasions were invented by men some argue inspired by their God, experiences, ideas, philosophy or just feelings.. The bottom line is that those perspectives will be seen or perceive by another person as invalid or not good enough in solving problems..
At this stage in our lifes we need problem solvers or inventors or scientist or leaders with solution created vision..
Not religions moulders rely on devine intervention... Jesus and St Paul and plus the prophet Mohammed died over 1 thousand years ago.. Is it realistic to rely on those teachings to solve our modern challenges?
Even Christiandom underwent fundamental examination of its beliefs and doctrines.. Please read about the great schism and council of Nicea.
We must constantly using respect and courtesy challenge our thinking, perspective and actions regardless of your position in society, your age, gender or your perceive religions or cultural connection.. .
If you cannot take scrutiny and critical evaluation of your position then don't give a public opinion to influence others..
All pastors are leaders by their words..
If it is right we praise them, if it is misleading, a concoction, or factually incorrect.. Then gate keepers bring them out for correction or cricitisms..
Let's be a society that evolves based on ideas not fear of men...!!!!
I bless the oxygen I inhale..
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by CommonSense1967: 8:52am On Jul 01, 2022
rippa:

Tinubu will never become Nigeria president.
That I'm very sure
For ur info I still remain dat Edo boy. I'm not igbo. Tribalism will kill u and ur generations. Stupid elements. U won't see dem comment on post relating to the state of the nation. But na d one way concern useless Tinubu. Very stupid individuals
Bast@rd meth cannibal monkey.
Las las you will jump inside Lagos lagoon after Tinubu is sworn in.
Now.get lost and STFU.

1 Like

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by charloski(m): 8:52am On Jul 01, 2022
JBriel:

Oga shut up and sit down.... you lot voted for Buhari, now you want to vote for Tinubu..

1 Like

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Seun(m): 8:56am On Jul 01, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
The david of a person is too aggressive and toxic

He can't lay down his points without been abusive.
He's a bully.

7 Likes

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by Belial06: 8:57am On Jul 01, 2022
Seun:
He's a bully.

Because he calls you put on your double standards ?

What a time to be alive indeed

1 Like

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by rippa(m): 8:57am On Jul 01, 2022
CommonSense1967:

Bast@rd meth cannibal monkey.
Las las you will jump inside Lagos lagoon after Tinubu is sworn in.
Now.get lost and STFU.
Lolz.
Come to Edo state and mention Tinubu's name and see if u will not collect the beating of ur life. Tribalism kill u and ur generations

1 Like

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by kbbanj10(m): 8:58am On Jul 01, 2022
workchopNG:

In as much as I don't support tribal bashing whatsoever, but can you guys stop making it seem as if voting PO is doing Igbos a favour...

If you like vote babangida, tomorrow when kerosene sell for 2k/litre, you and I will still buy it at the same amount.

Vote whoever you want, if you like vote because someone is from your tribe, but be rest assured that most likely, you and I won't get enriched when the man from our tribe becomes the president.

However, you and I will gain economically, educationally, etc... when we vote the man that have a better plan for the masses, and not for himself and his gangs.

That being said, vote whoever you want, nobody is asking you to vote for PO. Also, voting for PO is not doing favour to the Igbos. If he's good, you and I will enjoy it, if he turns out to be bad, all of us will suffer it still.

Shalom
reasonable comment so far

1 Like

Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by victorsola: 9:01am On Jul 01, 2022
ObidientFC:
Past Poju tweets has come under severe criticism from Nigerians..
Among is David Hundeyin. He shared a 2015 Tweets of PST Poju when he was praising Buhari emergence as president.

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1542592816458629120?t=2g6R68RGT4O7lseDPr7G3w&s=19

PST Poju has since deleted the tweets
. So this David guy na small pikin 32 talking to his father age mate anyaw. Anyways a lot of people shouting peter obi now voted for buhari all in the name of they wanted a change. The older ones who where present during buhari first ruling where sceptical about him cus for the 1yr he spent then it was total hardship but nigerias as we are still went for him despite all the man did then and wnow we r complaining. I just think the same his about to repeat itself with this peter obi thing again and am sure if that obi guyc comes in . Nigeria go hear am oo. Cus he was part of the bad government too. No like he his new . So nothing spectacular about him.
Re: "Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade by CommonSense1967: 9:02am On Jul 01, 2022
rippa:

Lolz.
Come to Edo state and mention Tinubu's name and see if u will not collect the beating of ur life. Tribalism kill u and ur generations
Dumb ass monkey, Tinubu will still win Edo even with all this your shallow low IQ online ranting.
I beg STFU and get lost.
I'm chilling in the middle of the Indian Ocean, with views that your fore fathers can only dream of.
I'm traveling around the world while you are wailing and crying on NL.
Done responding to a zero IQ, poverty brainwashed, noise making fool.
BYE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Chaos At The Rivers Assembly - Day Two / Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa / Results Of APC Presidential Primaries From 10 States So Far.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.