Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" (44348 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV / Joe Igbokwe"i Have Started The Compilation Of All Nnamdi Kanu's Videos" / Snakes, Wild Lizards, Rodents Take Over Tinapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Freebills12: 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
wink[color=#000099][/color]
Moh247:

Get more education

Lagos State was never the FCT . Old Lagos Island ( Marina and Lagos Island, VGC) was the FCT

Lagos State was under Western region from Ikeja to Badagry, to Mushin Ojota

And perhaps you don't know what Lagos State was like in 1999

Bola Ahmed Tinubu created the entire Lekki Ajah, corridor from scratch , Lagos Atlantic city, all BRT system, RRS, all Lagos Model college, almost all the newly existing health facility, Lagos independent power grid

You are insulting this term called 'knowledge'. 77 years as federal capital and you don't know that it's environs will develop too? Ogun State is a case study and also Abuja.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Johel(m): 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
bencr7:
and d business u are about is d help of other tribe especially Igbo.

Yes, especially Igbos,which means,Igbos have a hand in making Lagos good for business...the population is what makes business go round in Lagos ... everybody and everything is here,more like a dump site...lol

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Alpharey: 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
adiori0303:
Obi cubana
Jude engees
Psquare
Flavour
Phyno
Shey make we dey call am dey go cheesy grin grin

So you nko, what is holding you from blowing. You get it?

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by nedekid: 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
Wow, this igbokwe of a man has finally lost his marbles!
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Mrnairalandd: 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
jmoore:

Tinubu made Lagos?

Lagos is the former capital of Nigeria. Federal government made Lagos

Lagos didn't start from 1999. It is an insult to Nigerians to say that Tinubu built Lagos.

Nigeria became a country in 1914, Lagos was made it's capital. When Nigeria got independence in 1960, Lagos remained as the capital.

The capital of Nigeria was moved to Abuja in 1991.

1914-1991, Lagos enjoyed massive support from the Federal government for 77 years.

So before you start comparing Lagos to other states, let the other states benefit by becoming a capital for 77 years.

Federal government left Lagos state since 1991 or thereabout and we all know the state of the country then… Tinubu came in just like Obi in Anambra state and changed everything… He raised progressive governors who took over from him and carried on with Lagos state plan for the lagosians-the Yorubas.

Let me burst your bubble about Themis federal presence in Lagos state. What is the point of Federal presence when 4naira is given/allocated to Anambra state with only 2 native Igbos and 1 other Nigerian from different region while Lagos state with 6Naira federal allocation is accommodating 30 native Yorubas and 10 x foreign Igbos, 10 x foreign Hausas and 5 edos/Ijaws etc?

You guys with your children has been littering our towns and cities with your uncultured children/teens/adults as burden/liabilities…
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by bencr7: 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
I see pple cheering thiz fool,who always insult is own tribe,and u say u like wat he is saying, u need a brain check, u all know hope uzodima and umahi support tinubu but u can never see them insulting their own tribe because they love tinubu like diz stupid Joe,now let me ask u question,if someone is from ur tribe and that hating and insulting is tribe that u and him came from,will u be Happy with him?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by harmony75: 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
Onyenzuzu smh
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by VEHINTOLAR: 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
Joe Igbokwe' story is actually the story of all Igbos in Yoruba land and elsewhere ! Yoruba land is that land flowing with honey and milk hence,they keep arriving in their hundreds on a daily basis. The irony of it all is that these yeebos hate Yoruba with devilish passion !
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by chiedozie198100: 1:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
u can still start now to chase lizards.

oh wait, u r already do it inside lagos gutters. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Forumobserver12(m): 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
jmoore:
Chukwuma Innocent is from Nnewi, same as Joe Igbokwe.
Innoson Motors headquarters is in Nnewi.

Tonimas is in Aba.

Saclux paints is in Aba.

His mate is the owner of Tiger food spices which is located in Onitsha.

Ariaria, Onitsha main market and many other markets in southeast have produced many millionaires.

What about Cutix cable also in Nnewi where Joe Igbokwe comes from.

The list is endless.

Joe Igbokwe is the real definition of EFULEFU!!!

The man is a big fool, how low can Joe Igbokwe sink? I wonder if the man have family because he appears like someone suffering from acute mental disorder...
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Ubanz: 1:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
That's because you are a lazy man.
Your mates in Aba does not chase lizards,they are captains of industries.

Everyday you are on social media showing off ur neurotic disorder instead of cleaning up Lagos.
Babanboler should be your constituency not here.
U only need to update us on how efficiently you've executed ur job.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by ibidokun65w: 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2022
Stop crying my child... Politics section is for courageous adultsStop crying my child... Politics section is for courageous adults...
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Adrian98(m): 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
He simply just said there’s nothing in Aba. You can’t achieve anything in Aba. This is sad.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by YourFavorite21(m): 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
This man na mumu , big one
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
Nword22:

Replicate in Oyo,in Osun, In ELIESHA,In Osun, you can't, still living a rented house from an Igboman, Lagos was the former capital you illiterate, and now an Igbo extended colony started from PH ended in Lagos.

You can't do anything about it boy, Kiss the truth.

You have to also remember the White House in Washington DC is owned by a Igbo. The IS govt is just renting it. Also shake your head. It will clear the residual effect of too much mpuri mriri or whatever you guys sniff in that gully ridden mud huts of yours.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Ubanz: 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
SmartPolician:
It's a good thing to appreciate a people who gave you the opportunity to excel, but the way Joe Igbokwe goes about it is rather disturbing.

It's more of bringing his people down than appreciating his benefactors. I'm 100% certain that the sensible ones among those he tries to please would be grateful they don't have such irrational elders among them.

I believe that that man has a deep seated hatred for the Igbos.
Sometimes I wonder if he's a product of rape or was he adopted by a Yoruba when his kinsmen had regected him.
Something is fishy about him.
Is he a castaway?
I still wonder,but one day we will unravel his past.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Sunday2021: 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2022
Moh247:

Dear Peter Obi Supporters

I will post a video wearing Tinubu's facecap and T-shirt driving accross Lagos State on Monday.

If you are certain Peter Obi is the needed change, then I dare you to Put on Peter Obi top and T-shirt and walk around Anambra next Monday while making a video campaigning for Obi

Only an unfurnately miserable imbecilicc dunce would leave Tinubu who made Lagos to vote for Atiku who did nothing in Adamawa, or Peter Obi who turned Anambra to den of kidnappers and killers

atleast Peter Obi and Atiku have business in all regions. Tinubu businesses are all in Lagos. Tinubu is not a unifyer.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Nword22: 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

You have to also remember the White House in Washington DC is owned by a Igbo. The IS govt is just renting it. Also shake your head. It will clear the residual effect of too much mpuri mriri or whatever you guys sniff in that gully ridden mud huts of yours.

Stop ranting, without Aba will your entire region have access to shoe? We know who is who here, give me a perfect picture of Osun let me disgrace you with our little darling called Ebonyi.

Lagos is a no man's land and will remain under our colony with a minority clan from Lagos called Epe coming as our proxy governor.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Nword22: 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
zelnababa:
developer, but you cant develop yours.

From PH TO ASABA Igboland we are ahead of your region by far.

Zamfara and Osun are in the same page when it comes to development, maybe you might be one lazy bridge dweller from Kogi ranting.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by awoo47: 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2022
jmoore:

Tinubu made Lagos?

Lagos is the former capital of Nigeria. Federal government made Lagos

Lagos didn't start from 1999. It is an insult to Nigerians to say that Tinubu built Lagos.

Nigeria became a country in 1914, Lagos was made it's capital. When Nigeria got independence in 1960, Lagos remained as the capital.

The capital of Nigeria was moved to Abuja in 1991.

1914-1991, Lagos enjoyed massive support from the Federal government for 77 years.

So before you start comparing Lagos to other states, let the other states benefit by becoming a capital for 77 years.
ur misinformation and mumu too much. So the whole of lagos was the Capital abi?
Industrial estate was created by the then premier of western region , Awolowo.
He is the one to be credited the most

But dat Capital own is blatant rubbish....

If we divide, so u think you will cut plot of land and take to Nnewi grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2022
Nword22:

Stop ranting, without Aba will your entire region have access to shoe? We know who is who here, give me a perfect picture of Osun let me disgrace you with our little darling called Ebonyi.

Lagos is a no man's land and will remain under our colony with a minority clan from Lagos called Epe coming as our proxy governor.

Also without Onitsha NASA will not have spare parts for their spaceships. I know.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by BabanawanGod: 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
Na whao commissioner for gutter
And you are saying this,
If they made you commissioner for water and housing, you will denai you state of origin
Bonboclart
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Dorakay93(m): 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
Babaken:
Madness come in different forms.

When I say those campaigning for Tinubu or APC are doing so for their selfish interests not for the interest of the nation moving forward some people won't believe it.
Those campaigning for obi are also doing it for d interest of Igbo presidency nothing more.

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by awoo47: 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
Nword22:

and this is why u ppl will neva become president.

Lagos doesn't exist...
d whole of lagos is Ogun state....

Na just british create nd name am
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Maccar02: 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
God will continue to bless you
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by LAFOCUZY: 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2022
jmoore:
Joe Igbokwe the commissioner of gutter in Lagos state has said that he would have been chasing lizards in Aba as a native doctor if not for Lagos.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0b4oUY1btTVwhdheoNu3jJiCAyFopB8q46vXUCLDXWeD5BTVqFa1yLyMTJWPSuvEkl&id=100001155348708

This is just inciting. The same way it happened in 2015.

When I was growing up, we all heard ABA as an industrial zone. We heard made in ABA or ABA make. It was about the same time we also heard made in Taiwan and later we started hearing made in China.

Today those places are far industrialized and their product dorminate the market across the globe. Where is ABA make??. Dead. Bad government by same old folks vying for positions today killed it

How many more will they kill. Honestly struggle to know how people survive in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Maccar02: 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
You're the only person we are going to support his presidency from that area when its there turn
jmoore:
Joe Igbokwe the commissioner of gutter in Lagos state has said that he would have been chasing lizards in Aba as a native doctor if not for Lagos.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0b4oUY1btTVwhdheoNu3jJiCAyFopB8q46vXUCLDXWeD5BTVqFa1yLyMTJWPSuvEkl&id=100001155348708
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Panda7(m): 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
a mumu man, so abia is as useless as the lagoon in Lagos? little wonder nobody settles down in peace due to illegal immigrants
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by frozen70(f): 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
Jomonix:
Joe Igbokwe strategy is only to deceive his Yoruba hosts and also pave his way. It is working for him.

That's why he was banished from coming home and his house was burnt too
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by LAFOCUZY: 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
SmartPolician:
It's a good thing to appreciate a people who gave you the opportunity to excel, but the way Joe Igbokwe goes about it is rather disturbing.

It's more of bringing his people down than appreciating his benefactors. I'm 100% certain that the sensible ones among those he tries to please would be grateful they don't have such irrational elders among them.

Lagos is welcoming to all regardless of tribe, creed, language or religion. The natives should be appreciated. It's an age long culture though some wants to politicize it.

Also keep in mind, that it has benefitted more than any state being the capital and the massive investment of the federal government with monies that was made from other states. Same is Abuja today. But I will never down play the reconciliatory culture of it's people. They are accepting and shows conservatrate behavior

By the very nature if it's position, federal capital for many years, access to the sea and it's people, it is what it today. But don't forget that not only the easterners live here. Everybody comes here but it appears the east has made the most benefit.

They may have also made huge sacrifice. Inorder words Lagos may have benfited from the hard work and enterprise of this people as much as Lagos has offered them.. it's mutual. They have the industry and Lagos provided the conducive environment.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by sencekompis: 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
By population 1st and 2nd greatest immigrants in LAGOS and south west are, Huasa / Fulani and Ghanaians. Later came these Bunch of ingrates animals. The WORST set of animals.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Nword22: 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
awoo47:
and this is why u ppl will neva become president.

Lagos doesn't exist...
d whole of lagos is Ogun state....

Na just british create nd name am

Lagos kill you there Kogi boy, a place we have occupied,the lands there are out of reach for poor kogilite and your kinds.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

#EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria / This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State / Jonathan Goes On Exile In Cote D’Ivoire, Militants Move To Shutdown Oil Output

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.