Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" (44368 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV / Joe Igbokwe"i Have Started The Compilation Of All Nnamdi Kanu's Videos" / Snakes, Wild Lizards, Rodents Take Over Tinapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Hassanmaye(m): 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
90% of ipob living in lagos are claiming lagosian. shey Ojukwu lo ni eko ni?
We will take over city of excellence
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by adiori0303: 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
Obi cubana
Jude engees
Psquare
Flavour
Phyno
Shey make we dey call am dey go cheesy grin grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by RillJ(m): 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
Omonofueku!
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by jmoore(m): 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Ok you wouldn't expect Joe to begin to publish his achievement online
Lagos has made many people, and I'm one of them. When I came to Lagos in 2018 I sold a land to rent a house for 250k
Now I'm proud to say I own properties. Lagos made me a millionaire. Me and my family will forever be greatful to God and Lagos.
People have traveled to many places to make it. And there are many who didn't travel to make it. You missed the mischievous character of Joe Igbokwe. Joe Igbokwe painted his region as a place where people sell lizards to make a living, a place that is ranked no 1 in poverty in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Hassanmaye(m): 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
newdawnlive:
Other fools will not appreciate this, many of them came to limelight when they enter Lagos, Igbo people why are u so bitter. you alway bite fingers that brought you out from your farmland and made u a king in a city. Emoney was a gala trafic seller in Lagos before his sudden strange wealth, Obi Cubana was a jobless University graduate scouting with friends in Lagos before he dramatically turn to billionaire, Joe igbokwe was a herbalist wannabe struggling to make it in life before he was introduced to one of Tinubu boys within some years Tinubu favour him now is bleeping rich, many others but still the fool flattino will still continue to insult the hell out of the region that made them, u better chance ur way now before it change u.
We will take over Lagos
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Niorte: 12:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
jmoore:

Tinubu made Lagos?

Lagos is the former capital of Nigeria. Federal government made Lagos

Lagos didn't start from 1999. It is an insult to Nigerians to say that Tinubu built Lagos.

Nigeria became a country in 1914, Lagos was made it's capital. When Nigeria got independence in 1960, Lagos remained as the capital.

The capital of Nigeria was moved to Abuja in 1991.

1914-1991, Lagos enjoyed massive support from the Federal government for 77 years.

So before you start comparing Lagos to other states, let the other states benefit by becoming a capital for 77 years.

Funny you. Was there a federal government for 77 years?

Do you know the negative impact of overpopulation in Lagos state?

For your information, Lagos state came into existence in 1967. Lagos state is different from Lagos city. The capital of Nigeria was moved from Lagos city (Island) in 1976 to Ikeja. And from Ikeja in 1991 to Abuja.....Since then, what has the government done to Lagos.

If development comes by capital, then Abuja should be better than Lagos.

Lagos is first because it is the centre of excellence. No tribal issue, No religion issue.....Lagos raises the BAR.

If you are excellent in what you do, Lagos is for you.

Do you know why comedians and musicians are not talking yet?

Because they made their money in Lagos.

PEOPLE SUPPORTING PETER OBI ARE THE LEAST POLITICALLY INTELLIGENT PEOPLE AND LEAST TOLERANT TO DIVERGENT VIEW I HAVE SEEN.

You support Peter Obi.....they praise you
You support someone else....they insult you

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Neatboy(m): 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
His mate is wearing Isi Agu he is wearing Isi antelope

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by tollyboy5(m): 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2022
mrvitalis:
Oyo state governor made his money in port Harcourt ooh , but you won't hear rivers people talking ...and you know what

Makinde doesn't own a single property in port Harcourt . That's how ungrateful they are
Makinde never said they develop rivers unlike some people. Only mouth them sabi

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by EmekaBlue(m): 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
No wonder he is a commissioner of gutter

Shame on this asslicker

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
Joe Igbokwe is actually saying the truth, the only think I am not sure about is his intentions.

A business guy said the same thing to his brother. "You were a mechanic in Aba barely keeping up, now you are in cleg Lagos, and you still keep insulting the Yorubas.

I will never speak against a land that puts food on my table

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Greenback: 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
Moh247:
cool

An honest man

Unlike the ungrateful bitter hateful parasitic losers Lord Lugard wrote about, and Sarduna warned his people about

If not anyone whose soul is condemned to bottomless pit of unspeakable hate and ingratitude... Joe Igbokwe appreciation of Yoruba people should not cause hate from any sensible human
your own words will surely testify at the day of judgement. Continue.

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Heffalump(m): 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
jmoore:
Chukwuma Innocent is from Nnewi, same as Joe Igbokwe.
Innoson Motors headquarters is in Nnewi.
Tonimas is in Aba.
Saclux paints is in Aba.
His mate is the owner of Tiger food spices which is located in Onitsha.
Ariaria, Onitsha main market and many other markets in southeast have produced many millionaires.
What about Cutix cable also in Nnewi where Joe Igbokwe comes from.
The list is endless.
Joe Igbokwe is the real definition of EFULEFU!!!

Bro, this one na dagger you use for im neck ooh. Joe will be screaming by now grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by decub: 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
jmoore:

Tonimas is in Aba.

Saclux paints is in Aba.

Ariaria, Onitsha main market and many other markets in southeast have produced many millionaires.

The list is endless.

God bless you real good.

To know that this man mentioned Aba whose residents are known for creativity is worrisome.

Thank goodness he is not in Aba cos he would have been an epitome of Efulefu!
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by spencekat(m): 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
Low self esteem

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by sencekompis: 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
jaxxy:

ingrate how and to who??

To the economy PARASITES of Nigeria
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by EmekaBlue(m): 12:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
newdawnlive:
Peter Obi kii u there, ingrate monkey
what is it with u guys and lagos lagos Lagos

Kai

The no man's land collectively built by all. Why not brag about osogbo ado-ekiti and d rest

Chai
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by sencekompis: 12:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
FULL OF HATRED, INGRATE FOLKS REASONS HAUSAS/ FULANIS HATE THEM WITH PASSION. Tueee
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by freshvine(f): 12:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
Joe Igbokwe cashing in on Yoruba leadership ignorance with emotional outburst.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by sencekompis: 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
You have no reason living in SW GO BACK TO YOUR LAND, no one will complain but rejoice.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by sencekompis: 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
BUNCH OF BACKWARD HOMOGENEOUS. Go back we want you not.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by President2001(m): 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
Anytime you are looking for fake news just visit Joe Ogbokwe Facebook page

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by bencr7: 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
Lagos is d most industrial state in Nigeria,but my own,it is very bad for a man to hate is own tribe with passion,soon u will regret it, papa fake news

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by sencekompis: 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
No single yoruba youth is part of your nonsense Obi go to school agenda, ask hausa fulani maybe. Awon OLODO
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by sencekompis: 12:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
EmekaBlue:

Kai

The no man's land collectively built by all. Why not brag about osogbo ado-ekiti and d rest
[center][/center]
Chai

IBADAN is SW capital and we have more ibos in Oyo state than Abuja. Abi werey ni awon people ni

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by bencr7: 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
Abdul05:
grin grin. Igbokwe has said it all..

Just support tinubu so that every state would look like Lagos..... grin grin

You see,

Without lagos most of our brothers from the Eastern part would have been an itinerant begger.... grin grin 10ks to the yoruba people

God bless south west.. grin
without other tribes especially d igbos,Lagos will not be wat it is today through economy or marketing rate
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by okwusdaddy: 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
This man is hungry.Maybe someone like Innoson should give him a better job to do rather than allowing him to continue to make a big fool of himself online.Omo,Yoruba wicked o see the kind work wey them give this man.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
jmoore:

Tonimas is in Aba.

Saclux paints is in Aba.

The list is endless.

The people you mentioned are billionaires. Let me also add CEO of ABC motors is based in imo State.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by sencekompis: 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
Half of your folks lives in SW yet u keep complaining of your generous host, shameless generation.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Charli3benkz(m): 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
jmoore:

Tonimas is in Aba.

Saclux paints is in Aba.

And u think tonimas made his money in the east? Do ur studies well then u'd affirm that there's sense in what he said after all.

The list is endless.

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by newdawnlive: 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2022
EmekaBlue:

Kai

Chai
mumu why can't you got and contest for a governor there if it's not own by anybody, ode
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by PeterObi4LP: 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
Moh247:
cool

An honest man

Unlike the ungrateful bitter hateful parasitic losers Lord Lugard wrote about, and Sarduna warned his people about

If not anyone whose soul is condemned to bottomless pit of unspeakable hate and ingratitude... Joe Igbokwe appreciation of Yoruba people should not cause hate from any sensible human

Tribal bigot
Animal
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Moh247: 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
Greenback:

Won't you use your picture you always disturb us with

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State / Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal / Armed Robbers Invade Anthony Adeboye's Home (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.