Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" (44392 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV / Joe Igbokwe"i Have Started The Compilation Of All Nnamdi Kanu's Videos" / Snakes, Wild Lizards, Rodents Take Over Tinapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Thomasankara(m): 11:40am On Jul 01, 2022
jmoore:

Tinubu made Lagos?

Lagos is the former capital of Nigeria. Federal government made Lagos

Lagos didn't start from 1999. It is an insult to Nigerians to say that Tinubu built Lagos.

Nigeria became a country in 1914, Lagos was made it's capital. When Nigeria got independence in 1960, Lagos remained as the capital.

The capital of Nigeria was moved to Abuja in 1991.

1914-1991, Lagos enjoyed massive support from the Federal government for 77 years.

So before you start comparing Lagos to other states, let the other states benefit by becoming a capital for 77 years.

see how you goofed now, where was the treaty of amalgamation signed? answer that question first
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Goalnaldo(m): 11:40am On Jul 01, 2022
Yorubas go use this one enter Igbos wotoporously grin cheesy
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Henrymas(m): 11:40am On Jul 01, 2022
What are you doing now? Idiot! You that share perfect resemblance with an agama lizard.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by rajiedreez: 11:41am On Jul 01, 2022
jmoore:
Chukwuma Innocent is from Nnewi, same as Joe Igbokwe.
Innoson Motors headquarters is in Nnewi.

Tonimas is in Aba.

Saclux paints is in Aba.

His mate is the owner of Tiger food spices which is located in Onitsha.

Ariaria, Onitsha main market and many other markets in southeast have produced many millionaires.

What about Cutix cable also in Nnewi where Joe Igbokwe comes from.

The list is endless.

Joe Igbokwe is the real definition of EFULEFU!!!

And I guess none of them ever did business in Lagos before settling down in the east.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by PointZerom: 11:41am On Jul 01, 2022
GeneralPula:

The writings on that image is edited

The reality on ground is LOUD grin grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Thomasankara(m): 11:42am On Jul 01, 2022
Moh247:

Get more education

Lagos State was never the FCT . Old Lagos Island ( Marina and Lagos Island, VGC) was the FCT

Lagos State was under Western region from Ikeja to Badagry, to Mushin Ojota

And perhaps you don't know what Lagos State was like in 1999

Bola Ahmed Tinubu created the entire Lekki Ajah, corridor from scratch , Lagos Atlantic city, all BRT system, RRS, all Lagos Model college, almost all the newly existing health facility, Lagos independent power grid

no mind them with half knowledge wey Dem dey take distort other people's history, instead of consolidating on their history, Dem go keep other people matter for head, dey begin draw their own for hand

4 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 01, 2022
Karemarealty288:
If Joe Igbokwe truly wrote this.....it will be sad that he doesn't know the right spelling of his tribe..... Ibo!

I spell igbo as ibo and one of your brother attack me on twitter saying it's igbo not ibo embarassed
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by kingamaa(m): 11:44am On Jul 01, 2022
Some people just malign Lagos for no just reason, yet their livelihood depends on Lagos.

TINUBU & YORUBA TOLERANCE BECOMING CRIME: by Dr Chinedu Akabuike

1. Why do we hate Tinubu? What for?

2. Tinubu never worked with federal or Eastern Nigeria let alone stealing money from Ndi Igbo.
He never worked as Minister or taken any Federal Appointment!

3. He never joined APGA let alone sabotaging our Party's interest?

4. Tinubu didn't meddle in Igbo internal affairs either!

5. Why do we call him thief? What did he steal?

6. We call Yoruba "slaves". We never reflect on what it means to be slaves in the true sense of the word.

7. We are putting mouth in Lagos politics without caution, yet we have a proverb that says it is the foolish housefly that follows the corpse into the grave.

8. Can Yoruba man become an Association or Local Government Chairman in the East? Let us be sincere with ourselves. Yet we enjoy all these privileges here including Assembly Membership!

9. Why asking for what we can't give?

10. We are here helping the "slaves" to develop their land. Who then is a slave?
10b. You call their city a no man's land so that we can further be enslaved slaving to develop it, and our generations are wasted gloating over mere privileges. Who is a slave. Do we actually think?

11. Can Yoruba tell Okorocha "o to gee" in Owerri? He doesn't even need it. He is too intelligent to die for a pot of ofe manu or nothing.

12. After the civil war, for many of us who were old enough to have witnessed it, the Yoruba were the first to open their arms to receive and accept us as we were, crude savages in search for means of survival. It was regardless of what we equally did to them before and during the civil war. No party to the civil war was innocent! I also remember not paying any rent among Yoruba guys without a penny for my first 3years in Lagos and another 2 years in Ibadan.

13. Can we survive Yoruba attack in Yoruba land if they actually mean to? Will an Mbaise man cooperate with the Nsukka or Afikpo, or the Imo with Anambara?

14. If we all decide to relocate at once, Babangida send me home phenomena is still in the memory of some of us who survived the incessant and uncontrollable spate of robbery across the Onitsha bridge. How many people will want to go in spide of our empty pride?

15. If Yoruba people are as foolish as we foolishly think, why agitating? How will agitating be to our benefit?

16. Why not "O to gee" in Abia, Enugu or Owerri?

17. Can a man from Aba become a Commissioner or P.S. in Enugu State Civil Service? Yet it happened here! Why not be careful.

18. We adopted APGA and but "wisely" voted PDP. How was Tinubu our headache. Was he the cause of our downfall? Why always blame others for our inabilities and want to take glory for any small thing we think we have done well and even overblow it?

19. We claim we were so creative during the civil war. Now history. We also claim every made in Nigeria is from Aba. But go to Oyo and Oshogbo to see what "lazy" mechanics are doing quietly in the automobile industry, yet we make noise that other ethnics are either mumu or lazy except we (alagbara ma mero baba ole; the most hardworking humans who cannot develop their own land unfortunately).

20. Why looking for avoidable problem? Why?

21. It was you in the North being attacked, in Malaysia being killed, in Gabon and Ghana being molested. 99.9% of Nigerians killed in South Africa are of Igbo extraction, and sometimes by fellow 'hardworking' Igbo. Why?

22. We choose Kanu and he dictates to us without consultation with any one of us. They choose Tinubu who becomes a hero among them by bowing to or adopting the choice of their majority. Why are we angry?

We choose Azikwe and they choose Awolowo. How are they more mumuish followers than ourselves?

Zik became a president and we gained from it, Awo was only a premier, but we are only struggling to beat their records in all ramifications including education till today. How are they mumus?

We choose APGA and they choose APC, why agitating?

Yoruba are yet to say Tinubu is their problem why do we want to die for nothing?

Why working in APGA but planning to collect salaries in APC?

I pray for the success of Biafra, but do we still remember that as Igbo we will automatically become foreigners on the streets of the Lagos we call a no Man's land?

How many of us will actually want to relocate home, should Biafra actualises or if it's citizenship is on the condition that you relinquish all other citizenship in Africa? I leave that answer to the individual.

Nwayo nwayo biko unu.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Nobleman80: 11:45am On Jul 01, 2022
newdawnlive:
Other fools will not appreciate this, many of them came to limelight when they enter Lagos, Igbo people why are u so bitter. you alway bite fingers that brought you out from your farmland and made u a king in a city. Emoney was a gala trafic seller in Lagos before his sudden strange wealth, Obi Cubana was a jobless University graduate scouting with friends in Lagos before he dramatically turn to billionaire, Joe igbokwe was a herbalist wannabe struggling to make it in life before he was introduced to one of Tinubu boys within some years Tinubu favour him now is bleeping rich, many others but still the fool flattino will still continue to insult the hell out of the region that made them, u better chance ur way now before it change u.
obi cubana was made in abuja not lagos, E money was born in lagos, the most rich men in east were made in the east. We are not bitter ot ingrates but wont be bullied to support a bad candidate just because he was former governor of lagos moreover lagos was capital of nigeria and was built by the collective common wealth of nigeria. on Peter obi's mandate i stand firm no itimidation or blackmail will change it

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by andyanders: 11:45am On Jul 01, 2022
When a man has lost his value in his ancenstral home, he praises his host because of the scrumbs falling from his master's table.

Joe has no value and the gods from his father's house, has allready laid a curse on him, hence his madness.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by kingyakos: 11:45am On Jul 01, 2022
Commissioner for gutter and house rat management of Lagos State

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Abdu81: 11:47am On Jul 01, 2022
Is igbokwe mentally stable?

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by ZeroChil: 11:49am On Jul 01, 2022
jmoore:

Tonimas is in Aba.

Saclux paints is in Aba.

Ariaria, Onitsha main market and many other markets in southeast have produced many millionaires.

The list is endless.

100% on point.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by NEIGHBOUR(m): 11:49am On Jul 01, 2022
[quote author=Moh247 post=114310961] cool

An honest man

Unlike the ungrateful bitter hateful parasitic losers Lord Lugard wrote about, and Sarduna warned his people about

Children of hate and perdition will start abusing him now. Ungrateful souls who can't question their governors would be masturbating over Tinubu.
Every bad things happening in the yeast we're caused by Tinubu.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 01, 2022
Moh247:

Dear Peter Obi Supporters

I will post a video wearing Tinubu's facecap and T-shirt driving accross Lagos State on Monday.

If you are certain Peter Obi is the needed change, then I dare you to Put on Peter Obi top and T-shirt and walk around Anambra next Monday while making a video campaigning for Obi

Only an unfurnately miserable imbecilicc dunce would leave Tinubu who made Lagos to vote for Atiku who did nothing in Adamawa, or Peter Obi who turned Anambra to den of kidnappers and killers
Do you believe what you typed up there? If Tinubu made Lagos, what did the federal government do when Lagos was the capital city of Nigeria? If tomorrow someone decides to move the federal capital away from Abuja, another person somewhere down the line will take the credit for making Abuja. What did Jakande, Marwa and co do?
Campaign for your candidate but stop distorting history and facts. Simply put, STOP LYING

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Jackbaur88: 11:51am On Jul 01, 2022
Igbokwe is an absolute sell out to his people. Do you mean all the people in Abia and ABA are on the streets selling lizards?

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Morphinne: 11:52am On Jul 01, 2022
jmoore:

Another uneducated ignoramus..Nigeria started in 1914. Go back to primary school and learn about amalgamation.

Olodo!!
Hi ndi mumu. So you mean every other states that were unofficial capitals before the amalgamation were bound to fail, right?
Wailer
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by chloride6: 11:52am On Jul 01, 2022
What a diss grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by blowjohn(m): 11:52am On Jul 01, 2022
Hmm.
The amount of tribal hatred in this thread is appalling

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Wisetrue99: 11:53am On Jul 01, 2022
jmoore:

Tonimas is in Aba.

Saclux paints is in Aba.

The list is endless.

The guy is just divisive, a nuisance and a first level low self esteemed character

What about South Westerners boarding luxurious buses to go to the East to buy things to sell here

I feel seriously for his family, the level of shame no go be here!

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by FreeStuffsNG: 11:54am On Jul 01, 2022
Karemarealty288:
If Joe Igbokwe truly wrote this.....it will be sad that he doesn't know the right spelling of his tribe..... Ibo!
All documents until recent time is spelt Ibo and as a matter of fact the founding independence document listed Ibo as Ibo and this revision to Igbo is informal and can give rise to legal problems later on.

Even in my primary school days and atlas of West Africa, it is Ibo there not Igbo.

He is not wrong because others decided it to be spelt differently. It is like Ijo now spelt Ijaw( or Izon as some even further confuses me) but I grew up reading it spelt as Ijo
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by jaxxy(m): 11:54am On Jul 01, 2022
sencekompis:

Non of your problems, FACE YOUR REGION WAHALA. So many ingrate all over, maybe not u but many here.

ingrate how and to who??

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by tollyboy5(m): 11:55am On Jul 01, 2022
mrvitalis:
The funny thing even is that richest Igbos started in the East but was forced to move to Lagos because of Nigeria's Wicked policy

Coscharis started in the East , orange drugs started in the East , ifeanyi uba started in the East , OB Jackson in the East , authur eze in the East , emeka offor in the East ,even Peter Obi family east , emzor pharmaceutical was outside Nigeria only airpeace

North and rivers state have even produced more Igbo billionaire than Lagos

Good is good Benin
Market Square port Harcourt
Genesis group port Harcourt
Every day group port Harcourt
Oilserv port Harcourt ..

Saying it's Lagos is funny ...how many northerners have come to the same Lagos n made money ...this Una opportunities na only Igbos Una keep am for ?
The north and east don't have more billionaire than Lagos and Ogun state young man.

If not that I lost my scholarship award book. I would have listed top Lagos indigene billionaires abroad that sponsor Epe club only.

Rest!
Lagos is the greatest. Otedola only is richer than all big men from the east.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Juoflife1(f): 11:56am On Jul 01, 2022
Efulufu trying so hard to be relevant. Smh
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by newdawnlive: 11:56am On Jul 01, 2022
Nobleman80:
obi cubana was made in abuja not lagos, E money was born in lagos, the most rich men in east were made in the east. We are not bitter ot ingrates but wont be bullied to support a bad candidate just because he was former governor of lagos moreover lagos was capital of nigeria and was built by the collective common wealth of nigeria. on Peter obi's mandate i stand firm no itimidation or blackmail will change it
Peter Obi kii u there, ingrate monkey

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Bromax: 11:57am On Jul 01, 2022
Small Appointment wey Dem give u na him u open mouth dey kap any how. If u come be governor for Lagos State u go pursue all non indigenes comot for the Lagos now. Mad Cow

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by Hassanmaye(m): 11:58am On Jul 01, 2022
Abdul05:
grin grin. Igbokwe has said it all..

Just support tinubu so that every state would look like Lagos..... grin grin

You see,

Without lagos most of our brothers from the Eastern part would have been an itinerant begger.... grin grin 10ks to the yoruba people

God bless south west.. grin
That's why we are planning on how to take over Lagos, you think end sars destruction is not plan, continue joking
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by sehin79(m): 11:58am On Jul 01, 2022
I love joe igbokwe ooo… he doesn’t back down… die hard fan…EMiLOKAN
Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by GUNITGuy: 11:59am On Jul 01, 2022
jmoore:

Tinubu made Lagos?

Lagos is the former capital of Nigeria. Federal government made Lagos

Lagos didn't start from 1999. It is an insult to Nigerians to say that Tinubu built Lagos.

Nigeria became a country in 1914, Lagos was made it's capital. When Nigeria got independence in 1960, Lagos remained as the capital.

The capital of Nigeria was moved to Abuja in 1991.

1914-1991, Lagos enjoyed massive support from the Federal government for 77 years.

So before you start comparing Lagos to other states, let the other states benefit by becoming a capital for 77 years.
I grew up in Lagos and Lagos being a Capital was only at V.I ...please Surulere, Ajah, Badagry and other parts weren't initially part of Lagos State... I know what Lagos was before now ....Please acknowledge the developements that has come for the past 20yrs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos" by ZeroChil: 11:59am On Jul 01, 2022
jmoore:
Joe Igbokwe the commissioner of gutter in Lagos state has said that he would have been chasing lizards in Aba as a native doctor if not for Lagos.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0b4oUY1btTVwhdheoNu3jJiCAyFopB8q46vXUCLDXWeD5BTVqFa1yLyMTJWPSuvEkl&id=100001155348708

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Boko Haram Terrorist Who Disguised As Lady Stripped After Being Nabbed. Photos / Fayose React As Fayemi  Win At Tribunal / What Really Happened In Rivers ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.