Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural (3648 Views)

Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer / Why Are Children Of Pastors Wayward? / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by AntiChristian: 6:18am On Jul 02, 2022
RoyalDiadems:
I am really full of excitement this morning because of the message I received from my younger brother this morning.

Since I rededicated my life to Christ in 1999, I have had a lot of supernatural encounters with Jesus, but this my younger brother cared less. He had been very wayward until recent. Both he and his younger sister who was an atheist.

Our old woman have been praying earnestly for the duo. To the glory of God, my atheist sister encountered Christ last year during her 11 days in coma. Today, she's an ardent follower of Jesus Christ.

This my younger brother has continued to be very wayward until recently when I observed some changes in him. Up till a few moments ago, I used to think his perceived change was pretentious. But, after the narration of his encounter with the supernatural to me on Telegram this morning, I can joyfully confirm that he too has met Jesus.

I have attached screenshots of his narration below.

Thank you Lord Jesus. When you save, you save totally.

"The fool indeed has said in his heart, there's no God."

FERNANDEZISBACK, Antichristian, Maynman and all Peoples worldwide whom the devil has spiritually blinded to the truth of Jesus Christ, we would continue to tell you the truth until you judge yourself unworthy of salvation.

Please, take note of this. Jesus is real. I myself never knew until I started seeking Him in 1999.

If you don't seek Him, you can't find Him.

Why tag me in this miracle nonsense that is reported to you?

Miracle happened to me too. Should I ascribe it to Jesus I've never met?

Please don't be foolish and mention me again!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 6:46am On Jul 02, 2022
AntiChristian:

Don’t mind the Chrestian, out of all deities it’s Yahweh a small Israelite god that he is ascribing things too.
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:13am On Jul 02, 2022
Maynman:

Don’t mind the Chrestian, out of all deities it’s Yahweh a small Israelite god that he is ascribing things too.

What of allah, out of all idols in mecca it's allah an abandoned and one useless god that muhammad brought for u

1 Like

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 7:15am On Jul 02, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

What of allah, out of all idols in mecca it's allah an abandoned and one useless god that muhammad brought for u

Exactly bro.
From allah, we have Al and lah.
Look up “lah moon”

1 Like

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by RoyalDiadems: 7:20am On Jul 02, 2022
AntiChristian:

You don't even know what a miracle is.

May God help you.

Bye.
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 7:27am On Jul 02, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

May God help you.

Bye.

God is a title not a person, Yahweh will continue to help you, Chrestian cheesy

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:52am On Jul 02, 2022
Maynman:

Exactly bro.
From allah, we have Al and lah.
Look up “lah moon”

We Christians won't stop exposing Islam
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 8:03am On Jul 02, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

We Christians won't stop exposing Islam

Yes, you Chrestians

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by RoyalDiadems: 8:03am On Jul 02, 2022
Maynman:

God is a title not a person, Yahweh will continue to help you, Chrestian cheesy

So, in all your schooling, you have failed to realize that there's a person behind every title?
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 8:04am On Jul 02, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

So, in all your schooling, you have failed to realize that there's a person behind every title?

In your indoctrination, they didn’t teach you the difference between a title and a person?

Is “a book” a title or a person?
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by RoyalDiadems: 8:15am On Jul 02, 2022
Maynman:

In your indoctrination, they didn’t teach you the difference between a title and a person?

Is “a book” a title or a person?

Your mumuism is top notch.

Behind every title is an entity. As there's a book behind every book title, there's a person behind any title of a being.

How do you even reason?
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 8:16am On Jul 02, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Your mumuism is top notch.

Behind every title is an entity. As there's a book behind every book title, there's a person behind any title of a being.

How do you even reason?

Are you thinking.
What does a title got to do with person?
Is a book a person?
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by RoyalDiadems: 8:19am On Jul 02, 2022
Maynman:

Are you thinking.
What does a title got to do with person?
Is a book a person?

I guess if you have a title today, you'll not be a person.

Abeg shift
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 8:21am On Jul 02, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

I guess if you have a title today, you'll not be a person.

Abeg shift

Because “book” is a title, it has become a person.

So desperate for your deity cheesy

You are worshipping Christian god, same way Muslims are worshipping Arabic god and so on and so forth.

You’ve been scammed, Yahweh worshipper bwahahahah
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:36am On Jul 02, 2022
Maynman:

Yes, you Chrestians

Is that one according to late pedophile messenger Muhammad of Saudi Arabia?
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 8:37am On Jul 02, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Is that one according to late pedophile messenger Muhammad of Saudi Arabia?

That’s according to the church fathers that complied and created the Christian bible, and that’s according to emperor Constantine cheesy

Do you want us to talk about Judaism Bible?

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by RoyalDiadems: 8:38am On Jul 02, 2022
Maynman:

Because “book” is a title, it has become a person.

So desperate for your deity cheesy

You are worshipping Christian god, same way Muslims are worshipping Arabic god and so on and so forth.

You’ve been scammed, Yahweh worshipper bwahahahah

Because 'Doctor' is a title, it has become a thing.

So desperate for your deity.

You're worshipping fake gods, the sane way pagans are worshipping idols.

You’ve been scammed, fake god worshipper bwahahahah
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 8:39am On Jul 02, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Because 'Doctor' is a title, it has become a thing.

So desperate for your deity.

You're worshipping fake gods, the sane way pagans are worshipping idols.

You’ve been scammed, fake god worshipper bwahahahah

A doctor is a doctor, it’s a title, doctor baal can die, “doctor” can’t die. Think Chrestian
Yes gods comes from theos and it’s mainly Talking about Olympian gods. All mythology. You are the one worshipping the Christian god grin

Heard of THEOlogy cheesy
Na cannanite Yahweh fake pass.

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by RoyalDiadems: 8:42am On Jul 02, 2022
Maynman:

A doctor is a doctor, it’s a title, doctor baal can die, “doctor” can’t die. Think Chrestian
Yes gods comes from theos and it’s mainly Talking about Olympian gods.

Heard of THEOlogy cheesy
Na cannanite Yahweh fake pass.

If I were you, I would have kept quiet, but since you're not wise, you keep talking to expose more of your foolishness.

SMH.
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 8:43am On Jul 02, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

If I were you, I would have kept quiet, but since you not wise, you keep talking to expose more of your foolishness.

SMH.

Says a indoctrinated sheep, if it was your shepherd telling you how a snake can talk, you would have believed it, Believer.

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by RoyalDiadems: 8:50am On Jul 02, 2022
Maynman:

Says a indoctrinated sheep, if it was your shepherd telling you how a snake can talk, you would have believed it, Believer.

Says a mumu who couldn't disprove any of my posts.

Spiritual blindness is real.
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 8:51am On Jul 02, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Says a mumu who couldn't disprove any of my posts.

Spiritual blindness is real.

Disprove Yahweh of shasu tribe as what? Bwahahah
If you so much love Middle East gods, why don’t you worship Yahweh father and mother?
Why worshipping just the god of Israelite?

Brainwashing and indoctrination was properly done on you, worshipper of Jesus Chrestus cheesy

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by RoyalDiadems: 8:57am On Jul 02, 2022
Maynman:

Disprove Yahweh of shasu tribe as what? Bwahahah
If you so much love Middle East gods, why don’t you worship Yahweh father and mother?
Why worshipping just the god of Israelite?

Brainwashing and indoctrination was properly done on you, worshipper of Jesus Chrestus cheesy

Please get off my mention if all what you have to offer is foolishness.
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 8:58am On Jul 02, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Please get off my mention if all what you have to offer is foolishness.

Get off my mention too, dumb Yahweh worshipper cheesy
My advice is why don’t you worship Yahweh father and mother if you so much love Middle East gods?

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:33am On Jul 02, 2022
Maynman:

That’s according to the church fathers that complied and created the Christian bible, and that’s according to emperor Constantine cheesy

Do you want us to talk about Judaism Bible?

Have you finish talking about the war manual books (Quran) Muhammad brought for you?

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 9:36am On Jul 02, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Have you finish talking about the war manual books (Quran) Muhammad brought for you?

Yes you are right.

And do you know Elohim and Allah means same thing?
Do you also know Judaist, Christians and Muslims are worshipping Abramaic gods?
Bwahahahah

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:58am On Jul 02, 2022
Maynman:

Yes you are right.

And do you know Elohim and Allah means same thing?
Do you also know Judaist, Christians and Muslims are worshipping Abramaic gods?
Bwahahahah

Buhahahaha Elohim and your idol (allah) means same thing, shey the league of your alfas and imams only gather you in other to brainwashed you bah?

You don't serve Elohim while bowing, kissing and worshipping the shrine called Kaaba
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 11:03am On Jul 02, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Buhahahaha Elohim and your idol (allah) means same thing, shey the league of your alfas and imams only gather you in other to brainwashed you bah?

You don't serve Elohim while bowing, kissing and worshipping the shrine called Kaaba

Illiterate, Elohim means Allah and are sons to El.
cheesy

Why don’t you continue your research, and which Bible VERSION are you currently using?

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by jaephoenix(m): 11:21am On Jul 02, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

In 1982, my parents being newly born again as my dad was just coming out of Atheism, my younger brother fell through the staircase from our one story building and was taken up dead.

As my dad wasn't around, no mobile phone to contact him in those days, my mum had to take the baby upstairs and prayed earnestly for him, covenanting him unto God. About 2hrs into the prayers, the baby came back to life with a long piercing cry. Who wouldn't serve such a Jesus?

In 1990, my dad was dieing of severe stomach pains which doctors diagnosed as appendix.

He was to be operated upon but after hearing that it's a 50/50 thing, he asked the doctor to give him 3 days. During the 3 days, he went into prayers and in one particular midnight, he had a dream where he saw someone in white operating on him. He woke up to find out the stomach pains have disappeared.

Getting to the hospital the 3rd day as promised, he asked the doctor to allow him take another x-ray before commencement of surgery. Another x-ray was done and the abnormal growth called appendix was no longer found. The previous and current x-rays were examined. Everyone was stunned at what they found in the current x-ray. My dad never complained of stomach pains again till he departed to glory. Who would not serve such a Jesus?

My atheist sister who was in coma for 11 days last year was supposed to have been dead. Jesus brought her back to life with all sicknesses gone from her body. She saw Jesus while she was in coma and came back professing Christ as Lord and Savior. Who wouldn't serve such a JESUS?

My mom who has been partially deaf for close to 10yrs now suddenly found herself coughing and sneezing out mucus from both mouth and nose as she studied the Bible. Since then her ears have been opening. Who would not serve such a Jesus?

Few years ago, I prayed for a woman who was 8 months pregnant with the baby in a sitting position. As I prayed, the woman wriggled in the chair as the baby turned. I asked her to go for another ultrasound. She came back with reports that the baby is now head-down as it's supposed to be at 8 months. Who would not serve such a Jesus?

Time will fail me to begin to recount the mighty things Christ has done for me and through me. But I tell you, if we're to meet physically today, you would be swept off your feet at what you'll find of the power of God.

Only fools believe in stories told online by ungodly men whom Satan has sent into the world to deceive the gullible.

Jesus is Lord! Besides Him, there's no other.
Rhis is why I don't take christians serious. See lie upon lie wey u dey blow. Was ur dad operated on or not? U go talk say dem operate on am, the next u talk say no operation. And which appendectomy is 50-50?

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by AntiChristian: 11:28am On Jul 02, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

May God help you.

Bye.

How will know when you guys just cook up one lie to deceive us as if we are that gullible sheeples!
We have sense! Jesus controls no miracle! He said he can of himself do nothing!

Even false prophets can do miracles. So why boast to us with miracles?

1 Like

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:35am On Jul 02, 2022
Maynman:

Illiterate, Elohim means Allah and are sons to El.
cheesy

Why don’t you continue your research, and which Bible VERSION are you currently using?

So your own version of allah has a father called El abi? grin AntiChristian come and see your brother ooo
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:39am On Jul 02, 2022
AntiChristian:

We have sense! Jesus controls no miracle! He said he can of himself do nothing!

You don start again abi, shey you want us to start exposing you iwo bobo yii grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... / The Scientist And His Dogs: A Modern Parable / Why Should You Still Call Satan Evil If He Punishes The Bad People?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.