Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural (3655 Views)

Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer / Why Are Children Of Pastors Wayward? / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 1:14am On Jul 04, 2022
Obafavour:

Same set of screen shot, post different ones
Listen to your advice Chrestian.
Okay Yahweh worshipper cheesy
We are seeing the real “pain” now grin

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Obafavour(m): 1:18am On Jul 04, 2022
Maynman:
Listen to your advice Chrestian. Okay Yahweh worshipper cheesy We are seeing the real “pain” now grin
Pain from you. You no get different screenshot make you post am?
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 1:19am On Jul 04, 2022
Obafavour:

Pain from you.
You no get different screenshot make you post am?
Are these same screenshots hurting you?

Okay Yahweh worshipper. cheesy

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Obafavour(m): 1:24am On Jul 04, 2022
Maynman:

Are these same screenshots hurting you?

Okay Yahweh worshipper. cheesy
Hurting me or showcasing your foolishness and pride in stupidity keep posting on and on till e tire you. Go and ask of workch and others they did worst than you.
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 1:26am On Jul 04, 2022
Obafavour:

Hurting me or showcasing your foolishness and pride in stupidity keep posting on and on till e tire you. Go and ask of workch and others they did worst than you.
Okay Yahweh worshipper cheesy

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by AntiChristian: 7:52am On Jul 04, 2022
Obafavour:

1. Elon musk do not aswell go to mosque nor mecca before getting rich.
Agreed idahosa prayed for dangote in JESUS name before getting rich.
Idahosa prayed for many but na only Dangote a Muslim who prays Salah you see. Where are his own family and church members? Being wealthy eluded them. Elon musk needs not be a Muslim to be where he is. Allah grants riches to whoever He wills among His creations.

2. Those verses made us understand God, Jesus and Holy Spirit work in one, only because you don't understand scriptures.
God the father sent Jesus the son john 3:16 and Jesus the son sent the Holy Spirit luke 24:49, acts 1:4-8. We derived the holy trinity from matthew 28:19 and that was why he equated God and himself in john 10:30. Stop deceiving yourself by looking for excuses to boost your ignorance Jesus loves you and want you to turn from your wicked ways john 14:1-7.

If they work in one why was Jesus's knowledge limited

Why ....

1 Like

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Workch: 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
Obafavour:

Mocking them won't do you any favour, so stop stressing yourself your education is irrelevant to them.
As i said the other time e go tire you oneday workch and others do worst than this, where are they?
stop mentioning me, religious weirdo

2 Likes

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Obafavour(m): 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
AntiChristian:

1. Idahosa prayed for many but na only Dangote a Muslim who prays Salah you see. Where are his own family and church members? Being wealthy eluded them. Elon musk needs not be a Muslim to be where he is. Allah grants riches to whoever He wills among His creations.

2. If they work in one why was Jesus's knowledge limited

Why ....

1. Dangote's destiny was to be the wealthiest man, but he need a prophet before that can happen, if you are not destined to be the wealthiest no matter the prayer you can't go beyond your destiny.
For elon musk, he's an atheist he believed he made it by his own intellect, but the spiritualist will say it is his destiny.

2. Jesus knowledge was limited to God's knowledge, because God can't do anything without Jesus and Holy Spirit, like wise Jesus can't do anything without God and Holy Spirit, Holy Spirit cannot as well do anything without God and Jesus.
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by temi1290: 7:48am On Jul 07, 2022
Maynman:

You’ve been scammed cheesy

Man really thought the " great physician" was the one that supernaturally operated on his dad. Bwahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by temi1290: 11:07am On Jul 07, 2022
Obafavour:

1. Dangote's destiny was to be the wealthiest man, but he need a prophet before that can happen, if you are not destined to be the wealthiest no matter the prayer you can't go beyond your destiny.
For elon musk, he's an atheist he believed he made it by his own intellect, but the spiritualist will say it is his destiny.

2. Jesus knowledge was limited to God's knowledge, because God can't do anything without Jesus and Holy Spirit, like wise Jesus can't do anything without God and Holy Spirit, Holy Spirit cannot as well do anything without God and Jesus.

What's the rubbish in bold?
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Obafavour(m): 1:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
temi1290:

What's the rubbish in bold?
LOL.... Don't quote me cos i see Romans 1:28-32 in you, i don't have business with a fool who doesn't believe in the existence of God.
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by RoyalDiadems: 2:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
Maynman:

All the “blogposts” are lying about one Israelite god in Middle East.
Dumb Yahweh worshipper

Millions of blogposts exist that validates the God of Israel. Those few blogposts made by satanists cannot obliterate the truth.
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Millions of blogposts exist that validates the God of Israel. Those few blogposts made by satanists cannot obliterate the truth.

Show us just one showing the origin of yahweh.
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by RoyalDiadems: 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
Maynman:

Show us just one showing the origin of yahweh.

Yahweh has no origin. Mr Bwahahahah!
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Yahweh has no origin. Mr Bwahahahah!

The indoctrination is deep, yahweh worshipper
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by RoyalDiadems: 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
Maynman:

The indoctrination is deep, yahweh worshipper

Rather, the encounters are solid, pagan.
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Rather, the encounters are solid, pagan.

Okay Yahweh worshipper, the indoctrination is deep, bwahahahaha

1 Share

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by RoyalDiadems: 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
Maynman:

Okay Yahweh worshipper, the indoctrination is deep, bwahahahaha

Since you don't understand the difference between indoctrinations and encounters, let me leave you to your bwahahahah.
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Since you don't understand the difference between indoctrinations and encounters, let me leave you to your bwahahahah.

You encountered Israelite god typical of a indoctrinated sheep.
Monolatrist cheesy

Do you even know what “indoctrination” is?
What’s your doctrine?

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by RoyalDiadems: 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
Maynman:

You encountered Israelite god typical of a indoctrinated sheep.
Monolatrist cheesy

Do you even know what “indoctrination” is?
What’s your doctrine?

Someday, either in this world or in the world to come, you'll come face to face with reality. Before then, I pray you encounter truth.
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 10:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Someday, either in this world or in the world to come, you'll come face to face with reality. Before then, I pray you encounter truth.

Someday, in this world (in another world I’ll still have human eye? Bwahahahah) you’ll know who your cannanite yahweh is. Before you know you are worshipping a lie it will be too late, your children children too will shout “jesus is coming soon” as you are doing now, monolatrist bwahahahah

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by RoyalDiadems: 11:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
Maynman:

Someday, in this world (in another world I’ll still have human eye? Bwahahahah) you’ll know who your cannanite yahweh is. Before you know you are worshipping a lie it will be too late, your children children too will shout “jesus is coming soon” as you are doing now, monolatrist bwahahahah

You don't need to argue. Reality will soon dawn on us both. So, put the argument aside. Someone would wail, while another would rejoice. Smiling.
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

You don't need to argue. Reality will soon dawn on us both. So, put the argument aside. Someone would wail, while another would rejoice. Smiling.

Who is arguing with you?
Are you not worshipping an Israelite god? Continue monolatrist bwahahahah

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Am Irritated By "Over Religiosity Of Nigerians" / Where Was God Living Before HE Created Heaven??? / Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.