Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural (3664 Views)

Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer / Why Are Children Of Pastors Wayward? / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Since you don't know who I am and whom I worship, you cannot advice me, Mr. Bwahahahah.

I know a Chrestian when I see one, Judas of Galilee worshipper

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by RoyalDiadems: 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
Maynman:

I know a Chrestian when I see one, Judas of Galilee worshipper

Even your eyes are deceiving you because you're wearing the lenses of deceptive blogposts and satanic mentorship.
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Even your eyes are deceiving you because you're wearing the lenses of deceptive blogposts and satanic mentorship.

All the “blogposts” are lying about one Israelite god in Middle East.
Dumb Yahweh worshipper

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by RoyalDiadems: 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
Maynman:

All the “blogposts” are lying about one Israelite god in Middle East.
Dumb Yahweh worshipper

Mr. Bwahahahah, you can keep worshipping as many blogposts as you want.

Once you get here, as in the image below, Mr. Bwahahahah, you'll be full of regrets to discover that you've been deceived.

Blind pagan.

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Mr. Bwahahahah, you can keep worshipping as many blogposts as you want.

Once you get here, as in the image below, Mr. Bwahahahah, you'll be full of regrets to discover that you've been deceived.

Blind pagan.

Your god is Yahweh, keep worshipping a cannanite god.
How will I feel regrets when I’m dead? I’ll still have emotions in your Yahweh heaven? Bwahahahah. Think Chrestian.
When you are old and wrinkled you’ll realize you’ve been scammed.

When you die you will see your cannan god in the Middle East, near Iraq.

Blind and deluded monolatrist.

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by RoyalDiadems: 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
Maynman:

Your god is Yahweh, keep worshipping a cannanite god.
How will I feel regrets when I’m dead? I’ll still have emotions in your Yahweh heaven? Bwahahahah. Think Chrestian.
When you are old and wrinkled you’ll realize you’ve been scammed.

When you die you will see your cannan god

Mr. Bwahahahah, when you die, you'll understand you've been deceived.

We have had people coming back to life. Even my sister who was in coma for 11 days returned to denounce atheism. Keep deceiving yourself.

Mr. Bwahahahah, better repent before it's too late.
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Mr. Bwahahahah, when you die, you'll understand you've been deceived.

We have had people coming back to life. Even my sister who was in coma for 11 days returned to denounce atheism. Keep deceiving yourself.

Mr. Bwahahahah, better repent before it's too late.

Why are you lying so desperately to defend your deity.
After your sister came back from dead it was Israelite god that saved her?

Yahweh worshipper when you die you’ll go and meet your cannan god in Middle East.
Heaven and hell everything is in the Middle East, Chrestian.

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by RoyalDiadems: 9:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
Maynman:

Why are you lying so desperately to defend your deity.
After your sister came back from dead it was Israelite god that saved her?

Yahweh worshipper when you die you’ll go and meet your cannan god in Middle East.
Heaven and hell everything is in the Middle East, Chrestian.

What gain would I have in lying Mr. Bwahahahah? How does lying help my soul? Do you think I hate my soul so much that I'll lie to defend what is not while my soul is in jeopardy?

You may hate your soul that much Bwahahahah, don't think everyone is like you who lies all his way to hell.
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

What gain would I have in lying Mr. Bwahahahah? How does lying help my soul? Do you think I hate my soul so much that I'll lie to defend what is not while my soul is in jeopardy?

You may hate your soul that much Bwahahahah, don't think everyone is like you who lies all his way to hell.

Doesn’t even make sense. Stop lying to defend your isrealite god.
Illiterate what language was your Chrestian book written in cheesy
Hell and heaven are English word, your Yahweh and Judas of Galilee you called Jesus spoke English?

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by RoyalDiadems: 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
Maynman:

Doesn’t even make sense. Stop lying to defend your isrealite god.
Illiterate what language was your Chrestian book written in cheesy
Hell and heaven are English word, your Yahweh and Judas of Galilee you called Jesus spoke English?

Stop asking foolish questions Bwahahahah. What I said up there can't make any sense to you since you're not in control of your own mind. It has been taken over by demons.

Bwahahahah is a blind pagan in need of serious deliverance.
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Stop asking foolish questions Bwahahahah. What I said up there can't make any sense to you since you're not in control of your own mind. It has been taken over by demons.

It can only makes sense to indoctrinated sheeps.
Illiterate, what language was your Chrestian kook written in?
Did Yahweh and Judas of Galilee you call Jesus spoke English?

You’ve been scammed by the Roman Catholic cheesy

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Illiterate, demon and spirit means same thing.
Don’t you have holy demon inside you, or you prefer “holy spirit”

Blind and deluded monolatrist, you are worshipping an Israelite god in the Middle East

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by RoyalDiadems: 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
Maynman:

It can only makes sense to indoctrinated sheeps.
Illiterate, what language was your Chrestian kook written in?
Did Yahweh and Judas of Galilee you call Jesus spoke English?

You’ve been scammed by the Roman Catholic cheesy

Don't meddle in matters too much for you. Bwahahahah, these matters are beyond you since you're not in control of your own mind.
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by RoyalDiadems: 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
Maynman:

Illiterate, demon and spirit means same thing.
Don’t you have holy demon inside you, or you prefer “holy spirit”

Blind and deluded monolatrist, you are worshipping an Israelite god in the Middle East

I now understand how confused you are. You know nothing, yet you want to meddle. Is that not foolishness?
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Don't meddle in matters too much for you. Bwahahahah, these matters are beyond you since you're not in control of your own mind.

Indoctrinated Sheep, you are ignorant that’s why you think they are above you.
Just mention the language your Chrestian book was written in.
Even Muslims can mention theirs, why does your religion thrive in ignorance?

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

I now understand how confused you are. You know nothing, yet you want to meddle. Is that not foolishness?

Illiterate, the words you are mentioning you do not know where they come from? Dumb Yahweh worshipper.
You just mention them and follow what your shepherd told you without thinking?
Don’t you have Holy Spirit inside you cheesy

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by RoyalDiadems: 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
Maynman:

Indoctrinated Sheep, you are ignorant that’s why you think they are above you.
Just mention the language your Chrestian book was written in.
Even Muslims can mention theirs, why does your religion thrive in ignorance?

I know what languages my Bible was originally written in Pagan. But, I already had enough of you yesterday, you failed woefully!!

You can't force your confused ideologies on anyone. Bwahahahah, go get a life!
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by RoyalDiadems: 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
Maynman:

Illiterate, the words you are mentioning you do not know where they come from? Dumb Yahweh worshipper.
You just mention them and follow what your shepherd told you without thinking?
Don’t you have Holy Spirit inside you cheesy

Bwahahahah, I know better than you do, blind pagan. I'm not a blind follower. Your deception can't work on a follower with evidence. Go get a life!
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

I know what languages my Bible was originally written in Pagan. But, I already had enough of you yesterday, you failed woefully!!

You can't force your confused ideologies on anyone. Bwahahahah, go get a life!

Dumb Yahweh worshipper, what’s “hell” in the original language your Chrestian book was written in
Blind and deluded monolatrist

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Bwahahahah, I know better than you do, blind pagan. I'm not a blind follower. Your deception can't work on a follower with evidence. Go get a life!

Yahweh worshipper filled with Holy Spirit cheesy

Blind and deluded monolatrist grin bwahahaha

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by RoyalDiadems: 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
Maynman:

Yahweh worshipper filled with Holy Spirit cheesy

Blind and deluded monolatrist grin bwahahaha

Blind and deluded pagan who feeds on lies and deception. Go get a life, mumu Bwahahahah.
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Blind and deluded pagan who feeds on lies and deception. Go get a life, mumu Bwahahahah.

Dumb Yahweh worshipper, what’s hell called in the original language your Chrestian book was written in?
Let’s see who has been deceived by the Romans cheesy

Judas of Galilee worshipper grin

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by RoyalDiadems: 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
Maynman:

Dumb Yahweh worshipper, what’s “hell” in the original language your Chrestian book was written in

Mumu pagan, yọu can't school me in these things. After 23yrs of continuous and evidential Christianity, your master the devil himself cannot dare me.
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Mumu pagan, yọu can't school me in these things. After 23yrs of continuous and evidential Christianity, your master the devil himself cannot dare me.

You’ve been scammed for 23 years of your life, I understand the pain.
I ask again Dumb Yahweh worshipper, what’s “hell” in the original language your Chrestian book was written in grin

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 9:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Dumb Yahweh worshipper, “devil” is a title not a person. cheesy
Romans have scammed you

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by RoyalDiadems: 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
Maynman:

Dumb Yahweh worshipper, what’s hell called in the original language your Chrestian book was written in?
Let’s see who has been deceived by the Romans cheesy

Bwahahahah, you're a failure already. Your reasonings are so shallow that you're not even worthy of a mention. I'm just using you to catch cruise.

Rather than bleating Bwahahahah up and down,l 24/7 on Nairaland in the name of deception, I advice you go find something meaningful to do with your life.
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by RoyalDiadems: 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
Maynman:

Dumb Yahweh worshipper, “devil” is a title not a person. cheesy
Romans have scammed you

Yes, you're right, since Maynman is a title, not a person. Maynman is a thing.
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Bwahahahah, you're a failure already. Your reasonings are so shallow that you're not even worthy of a mention. I'm just using you to catch cruise.

Rather than bleating Bwahahahah up and down,l 24/7 on Nairaland in the name of deception, I advice you go find something meaningful to do with your life.

Yea let out the pain. You’ve been scammed for 23 years
But again I ask, Dumb Yahweh worshipper, what’s hell called in the original language your Chrestian book was written in?
Let’s see who has been deceived by the Romans grin

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Yes, you're right, since Maynman is a title, not a person. Maynman is a thing.

What language was your book written in?, if you knew you won’t be this ignorant grin

Dumb Yahweh worshipper

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by RoyalDiadems: 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
Maynman:

You’ve been scammed for 23 years of your life, I understand the pain.
I ask again Dumb Yahweh worshipper, what’s “hell” in the original language your Chrestian book was written in grin

As long as the scam puts the devil under my feet, gives me authority over demons and a well grounded assurance of eternal life, I'm okay with such scam. Whatever hell is called in the original language of my faith is none of your business.
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

As long as the scam puts the devil under my feet, gives me authority over demons and a well grounded assurance of eternal life, I'm okay with such scam. Whatever hell is called in the original language of my faith is none of your business.

Dumb Yahweh worshipper, you are finding it hard to answer, why though? cheesy
Authority over demons, yet you have “holy demons” inside you, or you prefer it to be called “Holy Spirit” as you’ve conditioned to that?
Your religion thrives on ignorance. grin

Your heaven is near Iraq in the Middle East, your hell is also in the Middle East, when Yahweh called himself Israelite god, you taught he was joking? grin

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by RoyalDiadems: 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
Maynman:

Yea let out the pain. You’ve been scammed for 23 years
But again I ask, Dumb Yahweh worshipper, what’s hell called in the original language your Chrestian book was written in?
Let’s see who has been deceived by the Romans grin

Which pain? Hahahaha. You're never tired of exposing your folly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Akan And Jamaicans Have 4 Genders As Do Many Non-christian Cultures / Walking With God I / Bishop Of The Whole World?