Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural (3645 Views)

Those Who Lived Wayward Life In School Get Better Opportunities Than Church Goer / Why Are Children Of Pastors Wayward? / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Which pain? Hahahaha. You're never tired of exposing your folly.

You’re never tired of worshipping Middle East gods, dumb Yahweh worshipper

I ask again, Dumb Yahweh worshipper, what’s hell called in the original language your Chrestian book was written in?
Let’s see who has been deceived by the Romans grin

Judas of Galilee worshipper

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by RoyalDiadems: 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
Maynman:

Dumb Yahweh worshipper, you are finding it hard to answer, why though? cheesy
Authority over demons, yet you have “holy demons” inside you, or you prefer it to be called “Holy Spirit” as you’ve conditioned to that?
Your religion thrives on ignorance. grin

Your heaven is near Iraq in the Middle East, your gel is also in the Middle East, when Yahweh called himself Israelite god, you taught he was joking? grin

Very deluded fellow. Can you imagine the trash coming out of a supposed human being? Oh, I forgot Maynman is a thing.

Your reasoning is just so shallow. Might be as a result of joblessness.

I got no time for things like you.

Bye.
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Obafavour(m): 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2022
Maynman:

Dumb Yahweh worshipper, you are finding it hard to answer, why though? cheesy
Authority over demons, yet you have “holy demons” inside you, or you prefer it to be called “Holy Spirit” as you’ve conditioned to that?
Your religion thrives on ignorance. grin

Your heaven is near Iraq in the Middle East, your gel is also in the Middle East, when Yahweh called himself Israelite god, you taught he was joking? grin
What you're doing is unnecessary, it's not going to change anything, christians have accepted they've been scammed and are deluded, but you give yourself unnecessary headache doing research that can only feed your ignorance and not everybody.
E go tire you oneday workch and others did worst than this, where are they?
I come in peace.
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Very deluded fellow. Can you imagine the trash coming out of a supposed human being? Oh, I forgot Maynman is a thing.

Your reasoning is just so shallow. Might be as a result of joblessness.

I got no time for things like you.

Bye.

Very brainwashed sheep. Can you imagine the trash coming out of a Dumb Yahweh worshipper, ooh I forgot chrestians can’t think for themselves.

Your brainwashing and indoctrination is deep rooted that’s because you’ve been worshipping a Lie for 23 years.
Bye monolatrist.

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
Obafavour:

What you're doing is unnecessary, it's not going to change anything, christians have accepted they've been scammed and are deluded, but you give yourself unnecessary headache doing research that can only feed your ignorance and not everybody.
I come in peace.

What you are worshipping is a lie, true Chrestians know this but dumb sheeps can’t know.

Worshipper of Jesus Chrestus.

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
Obafavour:

I come in peace.

What you are worshipping is a lie, true Chrestians know this but dumb sheeps can’t know.

Worshipper of Jesus Chrestus. cheesy

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Obafavour(m): 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
Maynman:

Worshipper of Jesus Chrestus. cheesy
So how many christians have stopped worshipping yahweh true your claims?
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
Obafavour:

So how many christians have stopped worshipping yahweh true your claims?

Don’t confuse Chrestians for sheeps.

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Obafavour(m): 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
Maynman:

Don’t confuse Chrestians for sheeps.
How many sheep have stopped serving yahweh since you've educating the sheeps?
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
Obafavour:

How many sheep have stopped serving yahweh since you've educating the sheeps?

Sheeps listen to their shepherd.

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Obafavour(m): 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
Maynman:

Sheeps listen to their shepherd.
You have nothing to say then, if the sheep see your education as irrelevant to them. Leave them alone and keep your education to yourself if you can't worship middle east gods.
Or why stressing yourself when you knew they only listen to their sheperd?
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
Obafavour:

You have nothing to say then, if the sheep see your education as irrelevant to them. Leave them alone and keep your education to yourself if you can't worship middle east gods.

Sheeps can’t think for themselves, shepherd does the thinking.
Is that not why they are taught to be a “believer”.
Sheeps think a snake can talk because his shepherd told him and he is just meant to believe cheesy

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Obafavour(m): 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
Maynman:

Sheeps can’t think for themselves, shepherd does the thinking.
Is that not why they are taught to be a “believer”.
Sheeps think a snake can talk because his shepherd told him and he is just meant to believe cheesy
Mocking them won't do you any favour, so stop stressing yourself your education is irrelevant to them.
As i said the other time e go tire you oneday workch and others do worst than this, where are they?
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
Obafavour:

Mocking them won't do you any favour, so stop stressing yourself your education is irrelevant to them.
As i said the other time e go tire you oneday workch and others do worst than this, where are they?

Calling them sheep is not mocking, only ignorance will make one think that.

Are they not part of the congregation? And don’t they obey their pastors?
They are proud sheeps.

Where are the owo worshippers that were killed? Where are they?

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Obafavour(m): 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
Maynman:

They are proud sheeps.

They've gone to their maker they believed in. Though you might call it a lie.
But what i want you to know is this if your mock them from today till your death it not gonna change anything, many have done it but achieved nothing. So why not just leave them if you can't worship their God atleast they can testify to things he has done for them. But how many sheep have stopped worshiping yahweh since you've registered on NL and started condemning and mocking sheep?
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Obafavour(m): 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
Maynman:

They are proud sheeps.

They must have seen things before they determine to stick to yahweh. If you like call it lies. Your education can only kill your ignorance not everybody.
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
Obafavour:

They must have seen things before they determine to stick to yahweh. If you like call it lies. Your education can only feed your ignorance not everybody.

What could they have seen in Middle East gods ? cheesy
Even if they want to worship Middle East gods, why Yahweh? Why not yahweh father and mother? Elohim and asheera?
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
Obafavour:

They've gone to their maker they believed in. Though you might call it a lie.
But what i want you to know is this if your mock them from today till your death it not gonna change anything, many have done it but achieved nothing. So why not just leave them if you can't worship their God atleast they can testify to things he has done for them. But how many sheep have stopped worshiping yahweh since you've registered on NL and started condemning and mocking sheep?

They’ve gone to their maker In Middle East to meet their Israelite god that also resides in the Middle East cheesy

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Obafavour(m): 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
Maynman:

What could they have seen in Middle East gods ? cheesy
Even if they want to worship Middle East gods, why Yahweh? Why not yahweh father and mother? Elohim and asheera?
It's their choice as you choose to be an atheist.
It's none of your business.
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Obafavour(m): 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
Maynman:

They’ve gone to their maker In Middle East to meet their Israelite god that also resides in the Middle East cheesy
Yes
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
Obafavour:

It's their choice as you choose to be an atheist.
It's none of your business.

Atheist is the opposite of theist, it’s a shame they believe in Middle East gods, I don’t cheesy

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
Obafavour:

Yes

Okay Yahweh worshipper

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Obafavour(m): 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
Maynman:

Atheist is the opposite of theist, it’s a shame they believe in Middle East gods, I don’t cheesy
Yeah.
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
Obafavour:

Yeah.

Okay Chrestian

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Obafavour(m): 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
Maynman:

Okay Yahweh worshipper
I've seen a typical
Roman 1:28-32 in you.
All this your education can only kill your ignorance not everybody.
Leave us to our ignorance, stupidity and shame and face your education and wisdom.
I'm a yahweh worshiper.
Wail till you get tired, it's not going to change anything nor pain me a bit cos it's one of the hatred we were told we will face so my focus is in heaven not human words.
Remember many have done worst than you, where are they? Acheived nothing.
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 10:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
Obafavour:

I've seen a typical
Roman 1:28-32 in you.
All this your education can only kill your ignorance not everybody.
Leave us to our ignorance, stupidity and shame and face your education and wisdom.
I'm a yahweh worshiper.
Wail till you get tired, it's not going to change anything nor pain me a bit cos it's one of the hatred we were told we will face so my focus is in heaven not human words.
Remember many have done worst than you, where are they? Acheived nothing.

Okay Yahweh worshipper.

Where are the owo worshippers with their ignorance?

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Obafavour(m): 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
Maynman:

Okay Chrestian
You can post more or do research about more to kill your ignorance not mine until you're tired.
No one would believe workch and others would stop.
It's your time, use it well, it will get to a time you'll be nowhere to be found but this chrestianity you hate so much will still have their feet to stand on. Mr bwahahahah.
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 10:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
Obafavour:

You can post more or do research about more to kill your ignorance not mine until you're tired.
No one would believe workch and others would stop.
It's your time, use it well, it will get to a time you'll be nowhere to be found but this chrestianity you hate so much will still have their feet to stand on. Mr bwahahahah.

Even before “Jesus” was born, Chrestianity have been around, the Romans really preserve their religion, Yahweh worshipper cheesy

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Obafavour(m): 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
Maynman:

Okay Yahweh worshipper.

Where are the owo worshippers with their ignorance?
Gone to their maker, everyone dies, it doesn't reduce chrestians, people are getting converted everyday. But you that wage war against them, where are your leaders who have done and gone? What would be your gain abusing them?
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Obafavour(m): 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
Maynman:

Even before “Jesus” was born, Chrestianity have been around, the Romans really preserve their religion, Yahweh worshipper cheesy
I'm a sheep i can't learn from you, keep your education to yourself to kill your ignorance. Wise man.
Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
Obafavour:

Gone to their maker, everyone dies, it doesn't reduce chrestians, people are getting converted everyday. But you that wage war against them, where are your leaders who have done and gone? What would be your gain abusing them?
Gone to their maker in the Middle East?
everyone will die including your Yahweh.

Re: Thank You Jesus! My Hitherto Wayward Brother Experiences The Supernatural by Maynman: 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
Obafavour:

I'm a sheep i can't learn from you, keep your education to yourself to kill your ignorance. Wise man.

You can only learn from your shepherd, sheep cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Numerology Etc. / CCCC / If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53