Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) (94500 Views)

Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science / Robert Pattinson’s ‘the Batman’ Suit Revealed In Leaked Movie Set Photos / Meet Damilola Aina, Model & Actress Who Wants A Rich, Handsome Man For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by jrusky(m): 11:25am On Jul 02, 2022
That science dey craze.
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Edge247: 11:25am On Jul 02, 2022
Melaye To Peter Obi: You’re A Good Man But Lack Capacity To Unify Nigerians
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwG2nWSQhJ8

1 Like

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by LusciousLouis: 11:25am On Jul 02, 2022
Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder

2 Likes

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Papichulostunne(m): 11:26am On Jul 02, 2022
Dem never see me naim cause am.

1 Like

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by HisGraceBet: 11:26am On Jul 02, 2022
siofra:
The same science that named Amber Heard the most beautiful woman in the world. I'm not even surprised. It's just funny grin

Wetin you mean seh you don see me before?
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by LusciousLouis: 11:27am On Jul 02, 2022
wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Phut(f): 11:28am On Jul 02, 2022
BoredBerry:
They used the golden ratio... So it's accurate... The symmetry is perfect...

But I think Eddie Redmayne is hansome... Not perfect but I find him very attractive...

Kofi Siriboe is way more handsome than him. Kofi won the genetic lottery.

4 Likes

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Jeromejnr(m): 11:29am On Jul 02, 2022
Boyooosa:

Read the justification and feel relaxed, it's a scientific claims and it has its standard of measurement

Standard of measurement created by who? Is it not the same people? Or is it the universe or God that gave them the standard?

1 Like

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Dorakay93(m): 11:30am On Jul 02, 2022
The problem with blacks is they swallow whatever white tells them hook, line and sinker.
Handsomeness is not based only on face alone, it cut across all body physique.
Seriously, am more handsome than this guy. No jokes grin

3 Likes

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by teeshet: 11:32am On Jul 02, 2022
Saintmary:

Every race has handsome men and beautiful women.

My beau has one of the most beautiful pair of eyes I've ever seen, I can't wait to see my kids inherit them. He's Nigerian.

And my eyes, they're deep hypnotic pools, you will get lost in them if you look for too long. I stopped using eyelashes because of too much attention.
you are ugly. fúck you
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Princeton92(m): 11:33am On Jul 02, 2022
BoredBerry:

But I think Eddie Redmayne is hansome... Not perfect but I find him very attractive...

Eddy Redmayne is not just handsome he's beautiful
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Konjiboii: 11:35am On Jul 02, 2022
Lmao this has got to be a joke, by whose standard?

1 Like

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Zulu2022: 11:37am On Jul 02, 2022
Simone levive,de tinder guy fine pass dis nigga

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by HakiimAlvista: 11:39am On Jul 02, 2022
Saintmary:

Every race has handsome men and beautiful women.

My beau has one of the most beautiful pair of eyes I've ever seen, I can't wait to see my kids inherit them. He's Nigerian.

And my eyes, they're deep hypnotic pools, you will get lost in them if you look for too long. I stopped using eyelashes because of too much attention.
Ok. I will like to see them
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Zakiushenry: 11:39am On Jul 02, 2022
Blacks are the most beautiful race in the world

5 Likes

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by fredoooooo: 11:43am On Jul 02, 2022
Must be white , awon werey grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Gbadespet(m): 11:43am On Jul 02, 2022
This people know get sense at all,even me fine pass this one

3 Likes

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by CheapHomes1: 11:43am On Jul 02, 2022
BoredBerry:

Did they use the same ratio for every man in the world or they just randomly picked one actor and came up with their usual crap?

3 Likes

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Hahjascho(m): 11:44am On Jul 02, 2022
Ilussion
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 02, 2022
I don't believe there should be a specific person termed as the most of anything.

Because in all countries worldwide there are people who is a million times better

1 Like

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by lexander(m): 11:45am On Jul 02, 2022
etrange:
@title: When you say "by science" it would seem as if it's based on some well established scientific theory or law accepted all over the world. Instead of saying science and having people argue unnecessarily, why not mention the name of the organization that made the proclamation so that people would know it's just a group of people having fun?

Anyway, I hope y'all know this is based on how closely the sizes of thier facial features align with what was considered handsome by the ancient Greek. It's about figures and not necessarily the real aesthetics. The concept of beauty is artistic not scientific, and therefore extremely subjective.

Below are some of the considerations
Are we now A.I how in the world am i supposed to perform all those calculations plus how is it my concern if he has perfect proportions ??
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by IamGreen1(f): 11:46am On Jul 02, 2022
Saintmary:
If you don't buckle at the knee on setting eyes on him, you're not female.

Ni kinni undecided, come and see my man and my son wink
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by CocaineLord(m): 11:46am On Jul 02, 2022
I am more handsome and sexier than Idris Elba,Damson Idris,Morris Chestnut,Brad Pitt, Robert Paterson,Tank etc

At 6"7 and dark skinned with a thick voice and pearly white teeth,I am definitely one of the most beautiful creature God ever made.

1 Like

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by wilroy: 11:46am On Jul 02, 2022
This one wey be like Fulani herdsman

1 Like

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Greystone: 11:47am On Jul 02, 2022
Saintmary:

For some interesting reason, only Caucasians are the "most attractive" in the world.

Is it not obvious to you that these people have limited brains that can't process the beauty in other races?

Or where should we place Naomi Campbell, Aishwarya and millions of other stunning beauties sprinkled evenly all over this planet?

Gosh.

P. S. The hair, the nose, the lips on this guy is already irritating to me, even plain brad pitt is a little better.

Where is that Arabian Model's picture, I could have shown you drop dead handsomeness.

Let me help you.
These Caucasians don’t know the meaning of fine.

Here he is Omar Borkan al gala.
The guy fine like say him na photoshop (no homo)

2 Likes

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Otasikwe(m): 11:47am On Jul 02, 2022
Handsome for only face? Shows us complete him and let judge ok, if na only face u want take dis

1 Like

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by seanwilliam(m): 11:48am On Jul 02, 2022
Rahkman:
nothing special about this arab neega he is even bald that's why he turbans most of the time he can't compare to this black dude below
this is definition of being handsome to me.
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by jojothaiv(m): 11:50am On Jul 02, 2022
I maintain that science don't have all the facts and here is another proof.
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by IamGreen1(f): 11:51am On Jul 02, 2022
CocaineLord:
I am more handsome and sexier than Idris Elba,Damson Idris,Morris Chestnut,Brad Pitt, Robert Paterson,Tank etc

At 6"7 and dark skinned with a thick voice and pearly white teeth,I am definitely one of the most beautiful creature God ever made.

Your pishure or inno believe
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Greystone: 11:52am On Jul 02, 2022
Rahkman:
nothing special about this arab neega he is even bald that's why he turbans most of the time he can't compare to this black dude below

He isn’t bald bro

2 Likes

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Carlyboi(m): 11:53am On Jul 02, 2022
CocaineLord:

6’7 kwa!that’s a long man! grin

Anything taller than 6’4 for a non-model or basketball player,footballer(Gk,CB,CF and DM) and some other sports,and,law enforcements and security guys(Military,paramilitary,bodyguards) is kinda excessive!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boy Alinco Celebrates His 53rd Birthday (Photos) / A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial / Andrew Jack Dies Of Coronavirus At 76

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.