Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) (94497 Views)

Amber Heard Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World According To Science / Robert Pattinson’s ‘the Batman’ Suit Revealed In Leaked Movie Set Photos / Meet Damilola Aina, Model & Actress Who Wants A Rich, Handsome Man For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
cococandy:

Surprisingly I don’t find men like this attractive. He’s good looking that’s for sure. Just not attractive to me. Looks like a pretty boy not a handsome man. Dunno if that makes sense

This shows attraction is really different for different folks.

Makes a lot of sense. Looks feminine. Imagine the pretty smile.. not for me.
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Jeon(f): 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2022
IconsConnect:

I'm more handsome than that guy...
Comrades,
Can you imagine what girls of this days are turning themselves into
Drinking a man's urine all in the sake of money
See the channel on telegram called
vawulenceHQs.
LOLX
you are not different..

2 Likes

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

You should know the pink man will treat you worse if he gets to date you or marry you as black woman, they don't even value black women because they see you all as ugly they prefer Asian women

That's not true......it is pretty obvious in your comment, that you haven't step outta nigeria
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
Rahkman:
nothing special about this arab neega he is even bald that's why he turbans most of the time he can't compare to this black dude below

Yes this can be called handsome.
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Standard of measurement created by who? Is it not the same people? Or is it the universe or God that gave them the standard?

The same people that did what?

When some people sat down and decided to call the addition of two 1s 2, didn't you agree with them and apply in your daily activities.

You can always believe in their positions or move on

1 Like

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by grandstar(m): 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
Saintmary:

For some interesting reason, only Caucasians are the "most attractive" in the world.

Is it not obvious to you that these people have limited brains that can't process the beauty in other races?

Or where should we place Naomi Campbell, Aishwarya and millions of other stunning beauties sprinkled evenly all over this planet?

Gosh.

P. S. The hair, the nose, the lips on this guy is already irritating to me, even plain brad pitt is a little better.

Where is that Arabian Model's picture, I could have shown you drop dead handsomeness.

It is not always Caucasians that 'win' that prize. The villian in Black Panther and Idris Elba have both attained that status
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by bizhop01: 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2022
Science never see me or what?
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
Sleekfingers:

That's not true......it is pretty obvious in your comment, they you haven't step outta nigeria

How many black ladies comes back home with a white man to marry

But most blacks guys do
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Memeni(m): 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2022
Where una keep Zain Malik. Mtcheeeeew

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by emonis88: 12:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
Don't mind them, science doesn't see handsome black dudes in their scope abi? Na only white guys ,so science is prejudiced now? I didn't know before o
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Allisgud: 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
Why always white, so black colour is not fine
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by NNEVERAGAINN: 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
siofra:

What's his username on social media?
Wow, just viewed your picture. You so cute! Are you on IG?
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Fabsonkene: 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
Pesin wey no fine reach me
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by bencr7: 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jason Momoa Aquaman fine pass diz twilight actor na even George Clooney were old fine pass diz guy and when it come to blacks will Smith is handsome than diz guy
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by GERANWAOLE1988(m): 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
I disagree.
Here is my Mr. Handsome OK

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Olastep1(m): 12:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
I'm more handsome than him
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Jeromejnr(m): 12:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
Boyooosa:

The same people that did what?

When some people sat down and decided to call the addition of two 1s 2, didn't you agree with them and apply in your daily activities.

You can always believe in their positions or move on

No body sat down to call addition of numbers..it was already an existing law in the universe...laws of physics and laws of maths. It was not invented but discovered. And these things are measurable.

What is the law of beauty?

1 Like

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by IamGreen1(f): 12:56pm On Jul 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Killermamba: 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
siofra:
The same science that named Amber Heard the most beautiful woman in the world. I'm not even surprised. It's just funny grin
Science dey craze
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Onyipk: 1:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
Most handsome man on earth? Is science now confused?
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by treatise: 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2022
siofra:
The same science that named Amber Heard the most beautiful woman in the world. I'm not even surprised. It's just funny grin
But no lips or is it a science fiction?
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Stronghold91: 1:07pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jeon:
I disagree.

I don't find him attractive or good looking.
His appearance is dead scary.
science are confused this days

1 Like

Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Machinegun91(m): 1:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
How can a man with Titus fish lips be the handsome man in the world? Scientist don smoke Igbo and kaikai
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by godliman: 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jeon:
I disagree.

I don't find him attractive or good looking.
His appearance is dead scary.
Its because you are using unscientific eyes
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Transcriber: 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Why are u crushing on them in the first place
Nigeria ladies ehnn

Most Nigeria guys crushing on a foreigner would post black ladies like bhadie Kelly and co but Nigerian ladies will be crushing on white men especially Koreans female looking guys, if u posted a black guy we could have all discuss it I will take Michael b Jordon over that pink man

exactly
I use Kelly pepper them wella cheesy
Kelly is a beautiful dark African girl
And I can crush on her and we peppered the stupid girls wella on tiktok and twitter

Unlike all these girls crushing on BTS and Lee min hoe undecided
Koreans even hate blacks
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Johel(m): 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
siofra:

Mteeew... person wey I fine pass.
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by rolams(m): 1:14pm On Jul 02, 2022
Come and see many handsome guys here in Nigeria!
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by sisisioge: 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2022
With those thin lips! Chai! No thank you!
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Transcriber: 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2022
KosiGee:
What kind of science are we talking about here.
This man is the goat literally.
I pity his female fans.
I saw the resemblance too cheesy cheesy
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Transcriber: 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
Saintmary:

Why this wickedness for God's sake.

Buhahahahahahahahhahahaha
cheesy cheesy
Re: Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) by Transcriber: 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
Light78:
Nigerians, they will never agree. Some of us lack competence and understanding.

It has to do with the position and angle of every part of the face.

A computer program just showed how that man became the most handsome and fools are posting different pictures here.

The shape of the nose

The shape of the eyes, ear, side view ( both left and right), mouth, and lips. Well-aligned to the body.

Now I know why people do not learn.

You people should keep behaving like illiterates. They all gave you guys proof and you still don't want to believe.
shut da fuccck up
Beauty is seen by human beings, not Machines
And we are definitely not blind

Fuccck off with your stupid grammar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boy Alinco Celebrates His 53rd Birthday (Photos) / A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial / Andrew Jack Dies Of Coronavirus At 76

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.