Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. (23746 Views)

How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? / What Inspired Your Moniker? / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Emilokoiyawon: 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
Silentgroper:
FISIFUNKODODADA

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by TheRace55: 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
me na

Gloriousgbola

kingofthedamned

abokibuhari

adolfaboki

depressed1

unatoto

babbanbura

Buygala

I laugh anytime I came across such monikers grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by dodgelord: 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
crytohunter:
I dont check monikers, l just read and pass
same here
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Nonsoco80(m): 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Sucre6: 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
Lesbianboy

Orgasmgiver123

Madgoat ( who calls himself a mad goat mbok grin)
unatoto grin

Airforce1 (dude is a musician wey no gree blow, known him since I joined here, use to post incentive topics and seeks for validation every demm time, dude don abandon music, due got two kids now grin from his girlfriend grin, but dude is more responsible and reasonable now)

Lalasticlala (He remains my best mode but dude got weird name though grin)

Boogyman (WTF men, borrow me your old kala abeg I need to shot mode way bring this werey topic come front page grin

6 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Sucre6: 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
[quote author=Nonsoco80 post=114388215][/quote]

He's the most insensitive human being I have seen, his comments most times recks of disgust

13 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by ceejayluv(m): 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
Amunkita
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Anaerobi(m): 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
Verywickedman...

And his comment always sounds wicked. grin

7 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by dragunov: 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
sixpathsofpain:
I was just feeling bored and kinda tired of life tonight so I decided to remember some of the funniest usernames I've seen on this forum just to laugh and spark up my day a little and mehn grin do they ever get old? How person go calm down call him or herself

TotolitoPussylick
EmirOFpunna
SmellySperm
VeryWICKEDman
VeryWICKEDgoat
grin

Mehn that Totolitopussylick (I'm not sure I got the spelling correctly though) is the funniest I've seen because just remembering that moniker alone is enough to crack me up grin cause what the hell grin

What's the funniest you've seen?

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg!

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by SlavaUkraini: 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
That shortigboman

Badadviser

Iwanttoto

4 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by madgoat(m): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
Jeon:

Aswear I really dislike him for his stupid comments.
Same way he addressed an issue about a "neighbor always standing closer to my corridor "
It seems funny to him.

Seems u have not seen my comment before grin
If nairaland is to hot for you... The door is open.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by spy24(m): 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
bruno10000:
Nwamaipke

I have been looking for this name since. Legend

4 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Anaerobi(m): 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
Thomthom:
i dislike that @Verywickedman since the day i read his comment on one pregnant woman that was stabbed and killed... He made a very senseless comment saying the woman should be happy because the C/S women are paying for in the Hospital, the woman got it for free so there is no issue there... Anytime I see that monikar I still remember that comment.. if not for low data, I would have screenshot and paste it here.. people are inhuman.

I once read s comment recently about a woman too, he typed rip to her in advance, she should be ready to join the resigned CJ who's ill couldn't stop imagining what is inspiring him.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Silentgroper(m): 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
seanwilliam:
the very first day I saw this moniker, I broke a glass of cup that grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Dingdongbells(m): 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
[quote author=Sweetplum post=114387368]
Dindondin
Some also say my name is weird
Are you referring to me. It's taken from my first name that some funny and spoil rich kids in a lekki private school used as computer screensaver in the computer lab. Davido"s manager ESA Asika was there and e collect better slap from me. I once block one idiot for toilet and beat and slap nonsense out of him for disrespectful behavior towards me.
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by morikee: 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
Righteousness
HisHoliness
Iyegbe
Thefutureisfemale
Naijaolosho
Saphire

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by setobaba: 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
undecided

See as you just cast yourself now. How far? Make we link ?
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by dontbothermuch: 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
You said you were tired of life, I will only tell you dontbothermuch

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by greggng: 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
AgentGoat:

Thank God that's not me.

So you are still alive ...you must be cat with so many life .
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Khayceeofficial(m): 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
Nwaamaikpe

Slawormir

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Naijanascam: 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
Unamamatoto comes to mind grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by TrumpDonald2: 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
Wow! So this rubbish made front page? I'm flabbergasted.
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Ogunleti01: 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
Obolora

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Adliperd: 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
GardenOfGod:

That dude's been missing lately

EFcc dey deal with am
Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Nonsoco80(m): 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
Sucre6:

He's the most insensitive human being I have seen, his comments most times recks of disgust
Am not surprise in all his posts. He is doing the work he is paid for.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by apache22b: 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
Falseprophet1

That guy cracks me everytime

6 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Offpoint1: 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
Divay22:

Nah....
You're more offpoint now grin grin
Sh*t! you crack me up grin grin didn't expecrrit grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Jmichael1(m): 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
Goodharddick
verywickedgoat
sutanofpuna
smellysperm
madgoat
and the list goes on

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
Sucre6:
Lesbianboy

Orgasmgiver123

Madgoat ( who calls himself a mad goat mbok grin)
unatoto grin

Airforce1 (dude is a musician wey no gree blow, known him since I joined here, use to post incentive topics and seeks for validation every demm time, dude don abandon music, due got two kids now grin from his girlfriend grin, but dude is more responsible and reasonable now)

Lalasticlala (He remains my best mode but dude got weird name though grin)

Boogyman (WTF men, borrow me your old kala abeg I need to shot mode way bring this werey topic come front page grin
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Moniker/ Username You've Seen On Nairaland.. by DMerciful(m): 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
Mizmycoli, NwaAmaikpe, Pocohontas, Omotolongbo,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! / Be Like Bro, Some Of The Funniest Bro Pics I've Seen(images) / Share Your Robbery Experiences Here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.