Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! (14752 Views)

Why Do Girls Post Nude Pictures Of Themselves On social mediak / My Babe Is Prettier Than All Nairaland Girls Combined / Guys Caption These Pictures! Some Guys Are Sexy Sha! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Delacroix6(m): 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2022
LadyD22:

You're either a child or a man to think anyone chose that lifestyle , men choose to lie to themselves because they gain pleasure from it and a child has no experience so they can't understand the risk involved in sex trafficking or sex professions ,

they die alot , both abroad and in Nigeria , they are often victims of assault and abuse , some of them depend on drugs to neutralize themselves but your mental health will catch up eventually , some of them are kids they increased their age and give them fertility pills to increase their body , some were pimped , orphan children recruited , brainwashed and trained
There's a lot to sex workers that the common man cannot see and I once used to think like you but I grew up to understand that it's a lot more complicated than that

I had a friend , her parents had 12 children and gave them away , she was sold as a sex slave to someone by her parents , they never came back for her , someone like you would say she chose that ?
I've seen many of them like that , some are brave enough to break free as they get older , some die in the process and the rest keep bringing others in the circle , brainwashed to believe that they're doing something good

Don't be that ignorant person that thinks it's a choice , it's always easier to point at someone when you're not in their shoes ,

but any person with a vagina would understand that being a prostitute is not beans , I can't imagine the pain those girls go through, yikes lipsrsealed, it can never be a choice , na condition make crayfish bend

Saint about to argue with you ma'am.
Don't get emotional with me.
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by JoyousFurnitire(m): 11:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
Beebah2000:

I con remember that guy way go fix Dstv dish on his wedding day. cheesy grin

Lol you see am? grin

If to say the woman tell am say no reason am I go give you money, that man no go go fix the DStv instead e go preserve the energy for nighty wink
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Cypress042(m): 11:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jeon:
Who cares?

Some ladies respect themselves and declined because Most of the Men here are stupid, and miserable with unpleasant manners.
Ugly pamzine, no one give a bleep about you tongue
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Jeon(f): 11:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
Cypress042:
Ugly pamzine, no one give a bleep about you tongue

Then why quoting me?

And who said so? Since men can fuvk and care about anything my case is still in a proper conditions.

2 Likes

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 02, 2022
LadyD22:

You're either a child or a man to think anyone chose that lifestyle , men choose to lie to themselves because they gain pleasure from it and a child has no experience so they can't understand the risk involved in sex trafficking or sex professions ,

they die alot , both abroad and in Nigeria , they are often victims of assault and abuse , some of them depend on drugs to neutralize themselves but your mental health will catch up eventually , some of them are kids they increased their age and give them fertility pills to increase their body , some were pimped , orphan children recruited , brainwashed and trained
There's a lot to sex workers that the common man cannot see and I once used to think like you but I grew up to understand that it's a lot more complicated than that

I had a friend , her parents had 12 children and gave them away , she was sold as a sex slave to someone by her parents , they never came back for her , someone like you would say she chose that ?
I've seen many of them like that , some are brave enough to break free as they get older , some die in the process and the rest keep bringing others in the circle , brainwashed to believe that they're doing something good

Don't be that ignorant person that thinks it's a choice , it's always easier to point at someone when you're not in their shoes ,

but any person with a vagina would understand that being a prostitute is not beans , I can't imagine the pain those girls go through, yikes lipsrsealed, it can never be a choice , na condition make crayfish bend

I agree a lot of them were forced into it. But the majority all over this Ajah and lagos, Abuja, those fine once slaying on the gram, na choice abeg.
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Cypress042(m): 11:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jeon:

Then why quoting me?

And who said so? Since men can fuvk and care about anything my case is still in a proper conditions.

Stop consoling yourself young lady grin
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Jeon(f): 11:51pm On Jul 02, 2022
Cypress042:
Stop consoling yourself young lady grin
Can you please move away?
I am not interested in any e-line interactions

2 Likes

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Cypress042(m): 12:01am On Jul 03, 2022
Jeon:

Can you please move away?

I am not interested in any e-line interactions
Don't decieve ya self lady, as a man of dignity i don't do e-line interaction or whatever you call it smiley

Goodnight wink
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by LadyD22(f): 4:33am On Jul 03, 2022
nijaomegacode:

No body is looking for wife here; only what to sleep with.
We know where to go when we are ready to pick a wife.

Gbam!!! grin
Just bunch of dild0s roaming around
Some naive girls won't listen untill breakfast reach their turn
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Benwallt(m): 6:05am On Jul 03, 2022
Screwcode1:

Lol bro redpill will make you not to find love, I’m no simp but love is an amazing feelings
What is love. simp?
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 03, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Me sha need a beautiful and intelligent fire sign lady, preferably Aries for a serious relationship. Me I dey look for babe oh but she must be a 3rd decan aries born from 10th of April to 19th of April.

I'm an Aries myself from the 1st Decan 29th March.
u no dey serious with marriage be that. grin grin
Dey there dey look for Aries women because of wetin zodiac sign talk grin

What if u see one and she no con like u, wetin u go do??
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by babzlim(m): 7:15am On Jul 03, 2022
I beg make any interested girl buzz me I dey fin woman with a good heart.
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 03, 2022
Beebah2000:
u no dey serious with marriage be that. grin grin
Dey there dey look for Aries women because of wetin zodiac sign talk grin

What if u see one and she no con like u, wetin u go do??

You don't know me at all that's why you wrote that. I've been with every woman in the Zodiac. The people with whom I find internal peace are Aries people. I'm thinking of paying instablog to make a post about it and some infliencers too. If I can meet up to 5 of those Aries women born on those dates I mentioned, I done see person be that.

1 Like

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 03, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Lol you see am? grin

If to say the woman tell am say no reason am I go give you money, that man no go go fix the DStv instead e go preserve the energy for nighty wink
I sure say she no no say him dey fix Dstv dish that moment, maybe she go reason say na traffic jam grin grin
Na internet go tell her say 'hubby fix Dstv dish before him come wedding' grin grin
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 03, 2022
Intellectuall01:

You don't know me at all that's why you wrote that. I've been with every woman in the Zodiac. The people with whom I find internal peace are Aries people. I'm thinking of paying instablog to make a post about it and some infliencers too. If I can meet up to 5 of those Aries women born on those dates I mentioned, I done see person be that.
wait ooo. U don dey with Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces women?? shocked
Only you? grin cheesy
U be boss ooo cool
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Slayar: 9:34am On Jul 03, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool yah..

U never even see anything..

from the age of 14 to 20yrs full there!

The CUNTREE is FUVK up big time..

so I gats patronize them, make dem fit see money take CHOP..

Some of them are student from other states.

the one wey I NACK yesterday, she tell me say na her aunty introduce her to the business.. she said she came from the village to visit her aunty (her mama sister), to learn tailoring but na ASHAWOO her aunty come force her do..

Her story touch me.. I was suppose to pay her 5h and NACK her but because of her story, I gave her 1k and NACK her...

She come give me BOBZ SUUK, I no go lie u... I CHUK finger for her TOTTO well well..

If no be one tin, I for SUK the TOTTO..

WTF MAN!

Which side for Lag
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 03, 2022
Beebah2000:
na una village una go go na, go carry one naive girl way no no city life. After marriage, She go con tear eyes, con dey misbehave because city life don shark her brain. grin grin tongue
That's not what I mean.
We go to the her father's house and request for her hand in marriage. It doesn't have to be a village.
Truth be told, no responsible man would marry a lady with heavy social media presence.

2 Likes

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 03, 2022
LadyD22:

Gbam!!! grin
Just bunch of dild0s roaming around
Some naive girls won't listen untill breakfast reach their turn
No girl here is naive. They know what they're signing up for. They know guys just want to sleep with them because pvssy is all they have. Sorry, PvSSY IS ALL THEY ARE.
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 03, 2022
Beebah2000:
wait ooo. U don dey with Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces women?? shocked
Only you? grin cheesy
U be boss ooo cool

No, I've not dated a Virgo lady before. That's because I don't find them sexually appealing no matter how beautiful they are. And the few Virgo women I've seen in a relationship were very cold hearted, vengeful and wicked. I don't take revenge on people and I don't hold grudges. So I seek a like minded lady.

1 Like

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Silentgroper(m): 10:37am On Jul 03, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Oh good l, na Silentgropper? grin Sha do wetin the attached talk tongue
U say? grin
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Boogyman557: 10:52am On Jul 03, 2022
Slayar:

Which side for Lag
Holly Gram cool bariga shomolu..

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Silentgroper(m): 11:01am On Jul 03, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Does this zodiac thing really influence the kind of partner one should have?
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Silentgroper(m): 11:14am On Jul 03, 2022
Beebah2000:
Only you? grin cheesy
U be boss ooo cool
What's ur sign?
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 03, 2022
Silentgroper:
Does this zodiac thing really influence the kind of partner one should have?

Yes it does. For the best of peace, we should follow it. See Mr Eazi and Temi Otedola. They are both water signs. Temi is Pisces and Eazi is a cancerian.

See 2face and Annie. 2face is a virgo, an earth sign. Annie is Scorpio, a water sign. In the Zodiac, Virgo is one of the most ideal partner for Scorpio.

Me as an Aries, I can date Gemini, Aquarius, Leo, Aries and Sagittarius. I've been with al of these women and I found out that the ideal one for me is my fellow Aries.
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Silentgroper(m): 11:27am On Jul 03, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Yes it does. For the best of peace, we should follow it. See Mr Eazi and Temi Otedola. They are both water signs. Temi is Pisces and Eazi is a cancerian.

See 2face and Annie. 2face is a virgo, an earth sign. Annie is Scorpio, a water sign. In the Zodiac, Virgo is one of the most ideal partner for Scorpio.

Me as an Aries, I can date Gemini, Aquarius, Leo, Aries and Sagittarius. I've been with al of these women and I found out that the ideal one for me is my fellow Aries.
can a cancer's ideal partner be a cancer too? Cause cancers can also be with a taurus, virgo, scorpio and the capricorns, so i read.
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 03, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Me sha need a beautiful and intelligent fire sign lady, preferably Aries for a serious relationship. Me I dey look for babe oh but she must be a 3rd decan aries born from 10th of April to 19th of April.

I'm an Aries myself from the 1st Decan 29th March.
Me too... But get along well with march Aries...
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 03, 2022
Silentgroper:
can a cancer's ideal partner be a cancer too? Cause cancers can also be with a taurus, virgo, scorpio and the capricorns, so i read.
No! Don't even... Go for Virgo, Taurus, Scorpio too... Scorpio is a water sign... You would connect well... Virgo and Taurus are grounded... They would be mature... Esp the Bull...

1 Like

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
Me too... But get along well with march Aries...

I'm March Aries. Born 29th of March. Can I send you a PM?
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by meobizy(f): 11:48am On Jul 03, 2022
Woman no dey churches, libraries, mosques, clubs and bars for your area? At the very least visit a bus stop. Pedestrians are human beings.
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 03, 2022
Intellectuall01:

I'm March Aries. Born 29th of March. Can I send you a PM?
Bro... Your birthday is two days after mine... If you need calm, it's defiantly not me... grin
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 03, 2022
Silentgroper:

I don't really go by what I read. I think the best way is to experience it. I've dated every lady that is compatible with Aries and I've come to realize that it is my fellow Aries that is the best Match for me. And it has to be the Aries born in April.

Going by the frinedship between burna boy and wizkid (both are cancerians) you can give it a try. You are both very similar.
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
Bro... Your birthday is two days after mine... If you need calm, it's defiantly not me... grin

Sorry about that. I thought you are one of those April Aries from the third decan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Get Pink,sexy Lips / My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? / Two Nigerian Ladies Fights Dirty Over A Malaysia Returnee (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.