Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,601 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! (14767 Views)

Why Do Girls Post Nude Pictures Of Themselves On social mediak / My Babe Is Prettier Than All Nairaland Girls Combined / Guys Caption These Pictures! Some Guys Are Sexy Sha! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Incognito21: 11:55am On Jul 03, 2022
So someone like this, is on this forum. tongue

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Silentgroper(m): 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
meobizy:
Woman no dey churches, libraries, mosques, clubs and bars for your area? At the very least visit a bus stop. Pedestrians are human beings.
Bus stops.. D fvck
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
Incognito21:
So someone like this, is on this forum. tongue

You will not find someone like this here. Majority of women with that type of looks are not very bright academically and they get carried away by their looks. You will find such women on Instagram.

2 Likes

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Silentgroper(m): 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
Intellectuall01:

I don't really go by what I read. I think the best way is to experience it. I've dated every lady that is compatible with Aries and I've come to realize that it is my fellow Aries that is the best Match for me. And it has to be the Aries born in April.

Going by the frinedship between burna boy and wizkid (both are cancerians) you can give it a try. You are both very similar.
Alright, bet.
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Premiumwriter: 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
we nor dey interested.
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Silentgroper(m): 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
No! Don't even... Go for Virgo, Taurus, Scorpio too... Scorpio is a water sign... You would connect well... Virgo and Taurus are grounded... They would be mature... Esp the Bull...

What abt d capricorns? I somewhat would prefer d capricorns cause it says we would have a deep sexual connection tongue
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
Silentgroper:
What abt d capricorns? I somewhat would prefer d capricorns cause it says we would have a deep sexual connection tongue
Lol... You really aren't emotional... grin
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Incognito21: 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
BoredBerry:

Drop your pic’s boredberry
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Silentgroper(m): 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
grin i guess.. I think i am, i just dont usually dwell in/on it..
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
Incognito21:

Drop your pic’s boredberry
I'll pass... smiley
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
Silentgroper:
grin i guess.. I think i am, i just dont usually dwell in/on it..
You could ask Jeon... She would tell you why...

The sun sign represents our ego and motivations... The personality...

The moon sign represents our emotional nature... The inner self... smiley
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Alwaysready(m): 12:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
Dirty girls with all kind of diseases in their pussy.

Come sef. Where dem dey get those dirty worms from?
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Alwaysready(m): 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
Incognito21:

You have a sister? A mother? Go get your answer!!!!

Get the hell outta here,dirty pussy.

Go use drugs kill dem all before having sex with your innocent bf. undecided

1 Like

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
Silentgroper:
What's ur sign?
Pisces ♓ wink
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by JoyousFurnitire(m): 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
Beebah2000:
I sure say she no no say him dey fix Dstv dish that moment, maybe she go reason say na traffic jam grin grin
Na internet go tell her say 'hubby fix Dstv dish before him come wedding' grin grin
Abeg grin
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by JoyousFurnitire(m): 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
Intellectuall01:

You will not find someone like this here. Majority of women with that type of looks are not very bright academically and they get carried away by their looks. You will find such women on Instagram.

Wetin be dis? Tueh!
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
nijaomegacode:

That's not what I mean.
We go to the her father's house and request for her hand in marriage. It doesn't have to be a village.
Truth be told, no responsible man would marry a lady with heavy social media presence.
But, them go still see good man way go marry them. tongue
No need to look for husband, just do better prayer, responsible man go come. cheesy
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Silentgroper(m): 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
You could ask Jeon... She would tell you why...

The sun sign represents our ego and motivations... The personality...

The moon sign represents our emotional nature... The inner self... smiley
Jeon?? .. Nah.. She wouldnt respond..

However the shiit goes though. I still think those signs dont exactly shape our personalities.. Well whatever.
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Silentgroper(m): 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
Beebah2000:
Pisces ♓ wink
Sweet cheesy
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
Intellectuall01:

No, I've not dated a Virgo lady before. That's because I don't find them sexually appealing no matter how beautiful they are. And the few Virgo women I've seen in a relationship were very cold hearted, vengeful and wicked. I don't take revenge on people and I don't hold grudges. So I seek a like minded lady.
Una way dey look zodiac sign, Una dey try ooo. I no fit do that one undecided

So, if u no see woman way be 3rd decan aries born from 10th of April to 19th of April, u no go marry be that? undecided grin
Jeez, women don suffer.

1 Like

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Fmghewzy(m): 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
Jeon:

Then why quoting me?

And who said so? Since men can fuvk and care about anything my case is still in a proper conditions.

So you mean ,no matter how fugly you are there is still a guy for you. grin

Then why do you hate guys so much.
You don't know , you might find your soulmate on Nairaland wink grin
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
Beebah2000:

So, if u no see woman way be 3rd decan aries born from 10th of April to 19th of April, u no go marry be that? undecided grin
Jeez, women don suffer.

If I don't see a third decan Aries lady, I won't get married oh. I don't mind paying instablog to do an advert for me. Paying instablog and other social media infliencers to advertise it is what I have in mind now.
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
Beebah2000:

Jeez, women don suffer.
Them just recently finish secondary school... na stage for life we all passed through. Give them some time cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Fmghewzy(m): 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
LadyD22:

Gbam!!! grin
Just bunch of dild0s roaming around
Some naive girls won't listen untill breakfast reach their turn

I don't understand this your analysis oo.
You all should understand that men will always seek sex irrespective of whether they have genuine feelings for the lady or not.

If the lady has other qualities aside sex,then he would stay.
If that's all she has to offer he go bounce naa, when puvsy is everywhere.

Although in some cases ,the situation may be different.
I can't meet a nice girl who's intelligent, hardworking, beautiful and independent.
And not want to fuvk her, when something is not wrong with me.
Even if we are friends

The only exception is if,upon proper consideration ,I discover that a romantic relationship could harm our friendship .
And sex is not worth ruining it
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
I'll pass... smiley
do you belive me now. told you that they will delete the guy post cus i know nairaland secret . i banned and unbanned wink
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
Silentgroper:
Sweet cheesy
Yeah cheesy
So, what about you? tongue
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by LadyD22(f): 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
Fmghewzy:

I don't understand this your analysis oo.
You all should understand that men will always seek sex irrespective of whether they have genuine feelings for the lady or not.

If the lady has other qualities aside sex,then he would stay.
If that's all she has to offer he go bounce naa, when puvsy is everywhere.

Although in some cases ,the situation may be different.
I can't meet a nice girl who's intelligent, hardworking, beautiful and independent.
And not want to fuvk her, when something is not wrong with me.
Even if we are friends

The only exception is if,upon proper consideration ,I discover that a romantic relationship could harm our friendship .
And sex is not worth ruining it

The guy said every guy here just wants to f*ck and I believe him , what analysis are you talking about?
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Abeg grin
hehehehe grin tongue
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Sniper04(m): 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
Fmghewzy:

So you mean ,no matter how fugly you are there is still a guy for you. grin

Then why do you hate guys so much.
You don't know , you might find your soulmate on Nairaland wink grin
You're that soulmate bro
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
killmods:

Them just recently finish secondary school... na stage for life we all passed through. Give them some time cheesy
Lolzz grin grin
Savage grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
Intellectuall01:

If I don't see a third decan Aries lady, I won't get married oh. I don't mind paying instablog to do an advert for me. Paying instablog and other social media infliencers to advertise it is what I have in mind now.
Oya, no waste time ooo. Do am sharp sharp.
Wish u good luck cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Female Yoruba Names I Find Sexy / Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped / I'm Always Thinking About Banging When I Sight A Guys D**k, Is it normal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.