Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! (14755 Views)

Why Do Girls Post Nude Pictures Of Themselves On social mediak / My Babe Is Prettier Than All Nairaland Girls Combined / Guys Caption These Pictures! Some Guys Are Sexy Sha! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
Beebah2000:
Lolzz grin
If your babe give you money, you go collect??
I go collect wotowoto tongue
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

I go collect wotowoto tongue
I know say u go collect na cheesy grin
If man see babe way go give am money like that, him dey lucky. grin grin
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Killerbag36: 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
Beebah2000:
Who tell u say we dey look for husband??
80% of nairaland guys dey look for wife but them no go talk, them go dey form Redpill. undecided

Speak 4 ursef okay..
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Screwcode1: 9:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
Shascky33:
The average 2022 nigerian man wants a submissive dum-dum for a wife. Alot of diem girls i see on nairaland are smart and well-read.

Yeah man
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Screwcode1: 9:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
Beebah2000:
yes na. I be woman na. tongue

Post your pics
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
Beebah2000:
I know say u go collect na cheesy grin
Why I no go collect? cheesy

Beebah2000:

If man see babe way go give am money like that, him dey lucky. grin grin

True, but not every time because e go dey embarrassing. Even every time gift go dey embarrassing.

But some no dey try at all na to collect/complain.

Men sef don dey wake up, don't sleep, collect your money grin
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Jeon(f): 9:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
blinking001:

What changed? I thought you identified as a lesbian? Why are men issues still giving you sleepless nights?

Hey man read my signature and under it.
And I don't know when I said I'm a lesbian but my signature stated Bisexual.

Sleepless my foot.
I'm just getting up from the catnap because it was raining here.

And yes no responsible lady would abide this request because of men like you [ Men here are stupid, and miserable with unpleasant manners.]

blinking001:
Nairaland girls are just not there yet. They've still got a long way to go.

A long way to go for Men who stayed online 24/7 to describe and troll their mothers.

3 Likes

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by SaiOba: 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
If she's intelligent then she must be very beautiful.
Screwcode1:
For a lady to be on Nairaland, a faceless forum, get engaged and make useful and educative comments, you can tell she’s intelligent, unlike other girls that are addicted to FB and TikTok, sometimes reading there comments I’ll say to myself this girl is intelligent I wonder if she’s beautiful? but how can a man shoot a shot without knowing and seeing the face of the lady, what if you shoot your shot and you end up, getting a monkey instead of Cinderella, aside’s from the lesbians here who are obviously bitter hearted souls, I have seen some comments of guy’s asking for a lady pic but the lady will decline, something triggered that, maybe your intelligent comment, post a pic today and get your self a man, a likeminded man, psst! Go on! Post ya pics…
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 02, 2022
Do not marry Nigerian women unless you have accomplished your aim in life. I repeat, DO NOT MARRY NIGERIAN women!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2022
Screwcode1:

Lol bro redpill will make you not to find love, I’m no simp but love is an amazing feelings
Hahaha you're still mentally Young. You think this is Telemundo abi? Your eye go soon clear.
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2022
Beebah2000:
80% of nairaland guys dey look for wife but them no go talk, them go dey form Redpill. undecided
No body is looking for wife here; only what to sleep with.
We know where to go when we are ready to pick a wife.

1 Like

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Prettygirl200(f): 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2022
Me no dey post oooo aren't looking for love I already have a bf.
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
Screwcode1:

Post your pics
okay
See my picture

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Delacroix6(m): 10:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
LadyD22:

No offense but these girls look too fine to be prostitutes , I even had to show my roomie the pic , na wa oh God no allow poverty see me , I'd rather starve than go to the street , I always feel bad for these girls

What's wrong with being a sex worker?
It's a choice thing ..
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Why I no go collect? cheesy

True, but not every time because e go dey embarrassing. Even every time gift go dey embarrassing.

But some no dey try at all na to collect/complain.

Men sef don dey wake up, don't sleep, collect your money grin

Lol grin grin
Collect which money? grin
Men na hustlers na, them no need our money.
Na us suppose collect their money. tongue

I con remember that guy way go fix Dstv dish on his wedding day. cheesy grin
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by blinking001(m): 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jeon:

Hey man read my signature and under it.
And I don't know when I said I'm a lesbian but my signature stated Bisexual.

Sleepless my foot.
I'm just getting up from the catnap because it was raining here.

And yes no responsible lady would abide this request because of men like you [ Men here are stupid, and miserable with unpleasant manners.]

A long way to go for Men who stayed online 24/7 to describe and troll their mothers.
You're a very confused little girl. You've always identified as homosexual. anyway it's good to know you're now bisexual. Gradually you'll get your senses back. This is what freedom does to women. Lol
Just incase of next time, whether it's raining or not, it's non of my business, i really don't wish to know, so please keep those series of inconsequential details to yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 02, 2022
nijaomegacode:

No body is looking for wife here; only what to sleep with.
We know where to go when we are ready to pick a wife.
na una village una go go na, go carry one naive girl way no no city life. After marriage, She go con tear eyes, con dey misbehave because city life don shark her brain. grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2022
Screwcode1:

Lol bro redpill will make you not to find love, I’m no simp but love is an amazing feelings

Shey na for this Naija you won find love? You know wetin love mean? Love is selflessness, loving is giving. Naija girl nor go gree give toto unless you dey spend on them. Na love be that?
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Jeon(f): 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
blinking001:

You're a very confused little girl. You've always identified as homosexual.
And then is that a problem for you?
Why can't you mind your business?

anyway it's good to know you're now bisexual. Gradually you'll get your senses back. This is what freedom does to women.
The reason why I said most men here are miserable with low manners.
But you can't directly say @bolded out if it was to be a man.
Everyone know what to do with their freedom as long it's not a threat to anyone.

Lol
Just incase of next time, whether it's raining or not, it's non of my business, i really don't wish to know, so please keep those series of inconsequential details to yourself.
I'm just telling you that no Tail infront being can make me go sleepless, that thing isn't yet on Earth.

None of my business with your consideration.
You could've mind yourself and stay away from my quote.

2 Likes

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool The devil u SEE is better than the devil u cant SEE..

I just de come back from ASHAWOO house now..

The ASHAWOO BANI wey I NACK, she really do me justice..

She use her too legs take tie me, my PREEK come de BEND BEND..

She nearly CHOP off my PREEK wit her TOTTO..

Although the NACKING SWEET WELL WELL but my waist de pain me now!

Na to buy better JEDI JEDI, mix am wit RAW WEED and drink.

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

I don't blame most of the ladies here who ignore guys. Only broke low lifers go dey sex for brothel. I sure say na 1k ashawo and with the way you comment here, I sure say na very broke and wretched person you be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
Beebah2000:

Me sha need a beautiful and intelligent fire sign lady, preferably Aries for a serious relationship. Me I dey look for babe oh but she must be a 3rd decan aries born from 10th of April to 19th of April.

I'm an Aries myself from the 1st Decan 29th March.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Jeon(f): 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Me sha need a beautiful and intelligent fire sign lady, preferably Aries for a serious relationship. Me I dey look for babe oh but she must be a 3rd decan aries born from 10th of April to 19th of April.

I'm an Aries myself from the 1st Decan 29th March.

Mars decan looking for Jupiter decan.

Why though?

anyway BoredBerry is here.

2 Likes

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by blinking001(m): 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jeon:

And then is that a problem for you?
Why can't you mind your business?

The reason why I said most men here are miserable with low manners.
But you can't directly say @bolded out if it was to be a man.
Everyone know what to do with their freedom as long it's not a threat to anyone.

I'm just telling you that no Tail infront being can make me go sleepless, that thing isn't yet on Earth.

None of my business with your consideration.
You could've mind yourself and stay away from my quote.
What is really getting you riled up? Is it the part where i said you were a homosexual or the part where i said men issues on nairaland gives you sleepless nights? Is it the former or later or both?

1 Like

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by LadyD22(f): 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
Delacroix6:

What's wrong with being a sex worker?
It's a choice thing ..

You're either a child or a man to think anyone chose that lifestyle , men choose to lie to themselves because they gain pleasure from it and a child has no experience so they can't understand the risk involved in sex trafficking or sex professions ,

they die alot , both abroad and in Nigeria , they are often victims of assault and abuse , some of them depend on drugs to neutralize themselves but your mental health will catch up eventually , some of them are kids they increased their age and give them fertility pills to increase their body , some were pimped , orphan children recruited , brainwashed and trained
There's a lot to sex workers that the common man cannot see and I once used to think like you but I grew up to understand that it's a lot more complicated than that

I had a friend , her parents had 12 children and gave them away , she was sold as a sex slave to someone by her parents , they never came back for her , someone like you would say she chose that ?
I've seen many of them like that , some are brave enough to break free as they get older , some die in the process and the rest keep bringing others in the circle , brainwashed to believe that they're doing something good

Don't be that ignorant person that thinks it's a choice , it's always easier to point at someone when you're not in their shoes ,

but any person with a vagina would understand that being a prostitute is not beans , I can't imagine the pain those girls go through, yikes lipsrsealed, it can never be a choice , na condition make crayfish bend
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Jeon(f): 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
blinking001:

What is really getting you riled up? Is it the part where i said you were a homosexual or the part where i said men issues on nairaland gives you sleepless nights? Is it the former or later?

My own personal injury is mind your business and stay away from me since 2020.

2 Likes

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jeon:
Who cares?

Some ladies respect themselves and declined because Most of the Men here are stupid, and miserable with unpleasant manners.

The way you comment here, that's how fowl mouthed you are in real life. Keep being bitter. I've come to notice that most of the bitter guys and girls here are so broke and wretched in life. Na frustration dey worry una.
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by blinking001(m): 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jeon:

My own personal injury is mind your business and stay away from me since 2020.
Stay away from me too and they'll be peace.
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Jeon(f): 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
blinking001:

Stay away from me too and they'll be peace.

Look who's talking.
Yet I reached to any matter concerning fati2001/Jeon.
I have been doing that since 2020.. I worked with my words . But you kept on defiling the quotation.

2 Likes

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Jeon(f): 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
Intellectuall01:

The way you comment here, that's how fowl mouthed you are in real life. Keep being bitter. I've come to notice that most of the bitter guys and girls here are so broke and wretched in life. Na frustration dey worry una.

Lolz.
I'm bitter to the bitter ones here, and the way you first approach me here determines how we flow.

2 Likes

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jeon:

Mars decan looking for Jupiter decan.

Why though?

anyway BoredBerry is here.

I know you on this forum. Before I answer you, I want to beg you to stop the fighting and verbals attacks you always do here. It's not worth it.

To your question, the 3rd decan Aries is calmer than the first Decan. By being with my fellow aries, it would feel as if I'm looking in the mirror. We both reason alike up to 80%.
Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Jeon(f): 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
Intellectuall01:

I know you on this forum. Before I answer you, I want to beg you to stop the fighting and verbals attacks you always do here. It's not worth it.
ok

To your question, the 3rd decan Aries is calmer than the first Decan. By being with my fellow aries, it would feel as if I'm looking in the mirror. We both reason alike up to 80%.

ok

thanks to Zeus.

2 Likes

Re: Can Nairaland Girls Post There Pictures, Some Men Are Interested In You Here! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
LadyD22:

No offense but these girls look too fine to be prostitutes , I even had to show my roomie the pic , na wa oh God no allow poverty see me , I'd rather starve than go to the street , I always feel bad for these girls

How can you call those ugly babes fine babes? With their dirty looks? Na wa oh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Would You Dump Your Sweety If They Got Fat? / My Cousin Is Tempting Me , What Do I Do ? / Lady Posts Her Nude On Facebook After Belgium Won Brazil( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.