Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,119 members, 7,953,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:25 PM

Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger (44520 Views)

2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi / APC Floors PDP, NNPP, LP At Shettima’s Polling Unit / 2023: Kwankwaso, Obi Raise Stake In NNPP, LP Threaten APC, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by Zeezenho: 9:47am On Jul 03, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. Let him use a very young man from the north a sort of an activist, they full their, those who want to change the power gripe, who will convince the northern youths that it's time for northern youths to take over their destiny from the old cabals of the 1960, give him protection dress him up ,encourage him to face the cabal with collections of northern graduates mostly youths in his entourage, my dear you will see massive wave on the arise of the northern youths for change of the status quoted

Absolutely right.the norther youths need liberation more than we do.
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by splashbaby(m): 9:53am On Jul 03, 2022
Golan007:
According to him, the South East are good in business and are well talented but they should learn politics, “in politics they are at the bottom line.”
Facts and facts only…politics is about strategic planning, positioning and consistent commitment. Igbos are mistaking PVC collection for vote cast, una just start, the best options for Igbos is for Obi to take the VP and forge alliance with NNPP and other parties like APGA and co to strengthen the parties…

Structure means firm presence in all the LGA of the country with grassroot following and not any noisy followers online wishing for miracles. When the major campaign begins and Igbos started seeing the mammoth crowd and cult followership of APC and PDP, they will start shouting Biafra.

Kwankwanso is far bigger than OBI but poor political understanding and overestimation by Igbos will never agree. He will have more vote than OBI. He has strong followers in the West and North and with new political interests in the East and merger talks with OBI the influence has become even bigger. Make Igbos start from somewhere instead of losing it all. If they do, I can’t see them near governance in another 16yrs no be curse ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 03, 2022
foryourmindok:
Oga run for elections on your own.

Win the North and share it with Atiku. Peter Obi will manage to win 25% in very few core northern states. He will win middle belt, South South, South East. Win at least 30% in Southwest states. Cruise to victory.

“That’s a bold strategy, Cotton. Let’s see if it pays off”.
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by UtuokeAlcoholic: 9:58am On Jul 03, 2022
dominique:
They were both governors around the same time. What makes him think he's politically superior to Peter Obi that he cannot become his vice?
He is more experienced than obi in politics. He was Minister as well as senator, which cannot be said of obi
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by watersideboys: 9:59am On Jul 03, 2022
ZIAZI:
Did someone just make reference to Kwankwaso as greedy? Like how?

You want him to step down for someone else but you do not want that someone else to step down for him?

Politics is basically about interest and trust me, one would put his interest first before another person's.

Selah!

Another daft opinion

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by Adliperd: 10:01am On Jul 03, 2022
Abdu81:
these shows alot about the said Kwankwaso,he is insisting that power remains in the north after buhari's 8 good years. What an audacious greeed.

It's greed from south, hatred envy and selfish from southerners. They condemn themselves and failed to support each other.

I can never forget a statement I read on nairaland when some people said they are Atikulate, they will rather vote for Fulani man than Yoruba man.

Which I will now support the idea, I wil keep supporting Atiku.
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 03, 2022
Penguin2:
I think it’s time Peter Obi looks elsewhere for running mate before it will be too late.

I think this Kwankwaso is not serious.

All of them are the same..

Maybe the major generals don call am make him no try am same way they call Tanbuwa to step down for Atiku
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 03, 2022
ceede2:
Whoever think kwankwaso will step down got it wrong.

The man has pride.. and North are the same ..

Don't think they fight to each other and u can take advantage of that..

Tanbuwa to Wike is typical example

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by Neoteny7: 10:04am On Jul 03, 2022
Is this the only picture of this clown you people have?

Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by nameo: 10:05am On Jul 03, 2022
Royalty83:

You ibos should please look elsewhere for you VP. Besides no reasonable Northerner with electoral value will deputise an Igbo man after calling us ALMAJIRI, supporter of APC, BOKO HARAM, PEDOPHILES ETC..

Now you need our vote? Of we are not comfortable table with Atiku then we vote TINUBU enmass..

You guys will not vote for anyone enmass in this election. You have at least 3 persons who will share your votes.

Plus, Obi really does not need the majority votes of the Upper North to win. Your block votes were pretty useless to Buhari in 2007 and 2011. So temper some of that arrogance to kids who are as ignorant as yourself.

By the way, some upper northerners(NW and NE) would eventually vote for Obi. Ordinarily Nigerians anywhere they are found are not as useless of some of you. Their present situation will lead them in the next elections.

You can bookmark the above
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by boladale123: 10:06am On Jul 03, 2022
SageOfChelsea:
I never liked that Kwakwanso face ever. That said, Obi should consider Emir Sanusi, that's a man with credibility or better still move to a strong candidate from North Central. Let NNPC, PDP and APC share north West 8 million votes. Kwakwanso was only considered because of that hooge vote not because he is competent or a technocrat.

Man, did you think of what you just wrote at all?
Research on Kwankwaso and let us know what you find about him educationally and practice achievements.
Emotions aside, we should learn to respect people's development and capacity.
Don't disrespect Rabiu because of Obi,it way above your pay grade.
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by genkins(m): 10:06am On Jul 03, 2022
Obi should Pick prof yusuf who is from katsina, former helmsman of Nhis.. An upright man to the core.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by SenatePresdo(m): 10:08am On Jul 03, 2022
Abdu81:
these shows alot about the said Kwankwaso,he is insisting that power remains in the north after buhari's 8 good years. What an audacious greeed.

North West for that matter.

It annoys me anytime I hear him saying Peter Obi should be his vice.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by kponkedenge(m): 10:08am On Jul 03, 2022
Hotfreezer:
Kwankwanso has a PhD degree while that Obituary fool used 10 years for a 4 year course in a 3rd class in philosophy.

Obi is not fit to tie the lace Kwankwaso's shoes. No cap.

A fool that none of your family members can ever match.

His educational and leadership role in various organizations is more than any member of your village.

Oponu rada rada.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by gentlegenius(m): 10:09am On Jul 03, 2022
ZIAZI:

You want him to step down for someone else but you do not want that someone else to step down for him?

Politics is basically about interest and trust me, one would put his interest first before another person's.

Selah!
Anybody that put his personal interest first before collective interest is not worth being a leader.
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by akezn: 10:09am On Jul 03, 2022
Let them contest separately so that we will see who will get more votes.

splashbaby:
Facts and facts only…politics is about strategic planning, positioning and consistent commitment. Igbos are mistaking PVC collection for vote cast, una just start, the best options for Igbos is for Obi to take the VP and forge alliance with NNPP and other parties like APGA and co to strengthen the parties…

Structure means firm presence in all the LGA of the country with grassroot following and not any noisy followers online wishing for miracles. When the major campaign begins and Igbos started seeing the mammoth crowd and cult followership of APC and PDP, they will start shouting Biafra.

Kwankwanso is far bigger than OBI but poor political understanding and overestimation by Igbos will never agree. He will have more vote than OBI. He has strong followers in the West and North and with new political interests in the East and merger talks with OBI the influence has become even bigger. Make Igbos start from somewhere instead of losing it all. If they do, I can’t see them near governance in another 16yrs no be curse ooo

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by Basher8583: 10:10am On Jul 03, 2022
foryourmindok:

Win the North and share it with Atiku. Peter Obi will manage to win 25% in very few core northern states. He will win middle belt, South South, South East. Win at least 30% in Southwest states. Cruise to victory.

If wishes were horses.

SW 30%? The same SW that boys are waiting for "omo ibo" to dear them and come out to vote obi. Them go collect hen.

I have advised my ibo friends to trasfer their vregistration to SE and go vote there with peace of mind.
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by emilo2bad: 10:12am On Jul 03, 2022
foryourmindok:

this is what kwankwaso is talking you people are not strategic at all. Obi will win middle belt,SS SE ,,,,,,,,, in your dream, Obi should accept VP now or never
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by ogatboy(m): 10:12am On Jul 03, 2022
ceede2:
Yes, but it wouldn't easy for him too, but self acclaim egoism will not let him step down for PO.

Make everybody run him own race. I like it that way. Democracy will determine the winner.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by Bluntemperor: 10:12am On Jul 03, 2022
yinkus6750:
Personal selfish interest.
Regional northern leader whose acceptability of his kwakwansiya is mostly within Kano and immediate environs.
Not really a national figure.
Keep spoiling your chances, the coffee will be bitter very soon

It's Politicians thin!
The Northerners always feel entitled in a political games and I don't know why?
It's like asking Mr Atiku to step down and now Kwankwaso to be Deputy to Obi,they would never unles they are head!
Such attitudes is not Democratic and can never build a United Nigeria, which we desires most now,
God,help us from greedy Politicians!

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by ogatboy(m): 10:14am On Jul 03, 2022
emilo2bad:

this is what kwankwaso is talking you people are not strategic at all. Obi will win middle belt,SS SE ,,,,,,,,, in your dream, Obi should accept VP now or never

Obi will win Christian vote of 80%. That's enough to win an election. Let's dream. Kwankwaso would not win an election in Nigeria without collaboration. If I lie, he should ask Buhari. 2011 repeat and PO is almost like a Jonathan in this race

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by emilo2bad: 10:15am On Jul 03, 2022
ScamHunter:
Obi is underestimating the capability of Nigerians to see this brewing revolution through. Finally, even APC and PDP would need a merger to counter it. He'd better go for another northerner, even if it's Namadi Sambo.
No core Northern political in PDP or APC will agree to be Peter Obi VP except he want to lose his supporters
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by IbadeHQ: 10:15am On Jul 03, 2022
foryourmindok:

Mr. Analyst, easier said than done. Don't forget the warning below.

Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by Allisgud: 10:15am On Jul 03, 2022
Whats obi Instagram handle,pls I get message for him,he should forget this foolish power hungry man,cos if he later agree for the VP slot he will disturb distract his govt
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by HilcomTech(m): 10:16am On Jul 03, 2022
foryourmindok:

Stop taking mkporu miri.
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by Randerl: 10:16am On Jul 03, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/07/03/kwankwaso-i-cant-be-running-mate-to-anyone-but-i-want-obi-to-be-mine/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

What is Hoebi bringing to the table in terms of voting power, electoral value, integrity.

Hoebi is far far below this mans values
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by HilcomTech(m): 10:18am On Jul 03, 2022
Penguin2:
I think it’s time Peter Obi looks elsewhere for running mate before it will be too late.

I think this Kwankwaso is not serious.

Because he refused to be VP to someone much lower than him?

Peter Obi is a small boy where Kwakwaso is
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by heendrix(m): 10:18am On Jul 03, 2022
APCnaPDP:

Our brothers in the SE will not believe this but Obi can never win this election. I am happy to put a bet on it closer to the election.

They would not want to listen or agree, the other deceitful weapon they've got is insult n abuses

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by Randerl: 10:18am On Jul 03, 2022
ogatboy:

Obi will win Christian vote of 80%. That's enough to win an election. Let's dream. Kwankwaso would not win an election in Nigeria without collaboration. If I lie, he should ask Buhari. 2011 repeat and PO is almost like a Jonathan in this race

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by maasoap(m): 10:19am On Jul 03, 2022
foryourmindok:

Very simple.
Obi supporters are truly delusional grin grin grin
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by emilo2bad: 10:21am On Jul 03, 2022
shaibu123:
Peter obi is Nigeria youth project not Southeast.
Kwankwaso should please stop playing mind politics.
Kwankwaso can easily join Obi as his running mate and leave the party structure to Anazodo the original owner, since they can't merger now due to the timing.
Both parties can as well agree that wherever NNPP or labour is popular one of the candidates should step down for the other.
Their merger can be done after election.

Na wa for igbos. Peter Obi is Nigeria youths project say who ? where did the meeting held ? o boy shift Peter Obi is IPOB ESN unknown gun men and Biafra project not Zoo as you called it
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by HilcomTech(m): 10:21am On Jul 03, 2022
ZIAZI:

Selah!

Stop being DUMB. Peter Obi is a small boy when compared to the likes of Kwakwaso.

It's like your house boy telling you to step down for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS) / Roasted Plantain Seller Campaigning For PDP In Ondo (Photo) / Fulani Herdsmen: Police Helicopter Arrives Benue. See Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.