Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger (44110 Views)

APC Floors PDP, NNPP, LP At Shettima’s Polling Unit / NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major / 2023: Kwankwaso, Obi Raise Stake In NNPP, LP Threaten APC, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by Simplythebest: 11:18am On Jul 03, 2022
And their been on top whats the benefits of it to Nigerians. Things are getting worse everyday i thknk is time for the people at the bottom to lead us. Nigeria must be liberated whether they like it or not. Obi is coming
Golan007:
According to him, the South East are good in business and are well talented but they should learn politics, “in politics they are at the bottom line.”

Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by Agbebakun22: 11:19am On Jul 03, 2022
MichaelSokoto:
Obi shld just get a younger northern Muslim and leave d rest 4 d electorates.
This young muslim will go on to takeover Buharis northern fanatical structure.

Kwankwaso might Jez be a ticking time bomb after all!

Senseless and greedy mudaf**ka if dis news is true.

this ur signature don make me laugh tired lol, e be like the bros don show u shege

Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by Mubarakgano(m): 11:23am On Jul 03, 2022
dominique:
They were both governors around the same time. What makes him think he's politically superior to Peter Obi that he cannot become his vice?
Madam! Kwankwaso is superior to mr. peter and l will like you to enquire more about their political profile, as kwankwaso was my former governor, a former representative of his constituency in the nigerian house of representative and also held the position of deputy speaker of the federation, a former senate, a former minister of defence and also he was a nigerian ambassador in rwanda(if l didn't forget) and also he was a civil servant worked for 17yrs.
So pls! How can he be a vice president to a person who only run a political post of governor?
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:23am On Jul 03, 2022
Agbebakun22:
this ur signature don make me laugh tired lol, e be like the bros don show u shege
wat to do my broda?

u don c where dem dash pesin 10yrs ban on NL b4?

Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by MrRobot: 11:24am On Jul 03, 2022
Obi should find another strong northerner like Sanusi. Forget Kwankwaso

Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by FamTomx2(m): 11:27am On Jul 03, 2022
jaxxy:

Tinubu planted Kwankwaso? Is this a joke or hallucinations? undecided

Peter obi is yet to take the bull by the horn. Right now its the masses doing the work for him rather than him doing much bt that doesn't mean u should have ur plans and strategies.

Till know we have not heard any direct speech from him or his people on a vp choice besides doing saying he is only a place holder.

This is not showing good direction and coordination.

Peter obi is not in control of his support base and this can be very good or bad cos they are organic Depending on what he does.

Hmmm.. (nodding head)
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by oyeb15: 11:30am On Jul 03, 2022
He has more credentials than obi. Governor, minister of defense, senator, grassroot.mobilizer . Obi bi is not even popular in Anambra but on social media
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by ogatboy(m): 11:30am On Jul 03, 2022
emilo2bad:

analysis of child or baby pampers politicians

Professional adult analyst I greet you

Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by Rotji(m): 11:31am On Jul 03, 2022
This only shows kwankwaso is not sincere about this whole partnership thing. How does he explain his sincerity when he wants to succeed his brother after 8 years of disaster?

Kwankwaso and Buhari are both muslims, both fulani, both from the north west and he wants PO who is constitutionally ok to contest to deputise for him?

It seems he is playing a script to waste PO's time, dem go get rude shock of their lives

Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by IbileIfe: 11:31am On Jul 03, 2022
foryourmindok:
Oga run for elections on your own.

Win the North and share it with Atiku. Peter Obi will manage to win 25% in very few core northern states. He will win middle belt, South South, South East. Win at least 30% in Southwest states. Cruise to victory.
Illusion of political grandeur.
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by amNIGERIA: 11:33am On Jul 03, 2022

Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by LocalMan2(m): 11:37am On Jul 03, 2022
All I'm seeing in this man is pride pride pride, he will miss this one life time opportunity because of pride. If he allow Obi to rule this season, his chance of next season will be 98% but pride with his tribesmen will not let him think outside the box.

Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by aklion: 11:37am On Jul 03, 2022
If there is a merger n north emerge as the presidential flag bearer they won't see my vote. Enough is enough for the north n Muslim to keep ruling

Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by NigerianAngelo(m): 11:40am On Jul 03, 2022
Vas te faire foutre
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by Heffalump(m): 11:40am On Jul 03, 2022
foryourmindok:

Win the North and share it with Atiku. Peter Obi will manage to win 25% in very few core northern states. He will win middle belt, South South, South East. Win at least 30% in Southwest states. Cruise to victory.

Obi and LP should just leave out this stubborn grasshopper alone. He has a skeleton in his cupboard, otherwise knowing fully well that he doesn't possess and attract the fame of PO, isn't it better to chill and follow who knows the road?
Eventually, he's going to be disgraced with nothing.
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by zedegit: 11:43am On Jul 03, 2022
foryourmindok:

To be honest, this shouldn't be subject to debate. Buhari, a northerner and retired General couldn't guarantee security in the country. Infact he played politics with it and went on to plunge Nigeria into a debt hole.

Let another ethnic group, a business man and a vibrant youth, son of the soil take us to the promised Land.

Yes we can!

Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by Kutunban: 11:43am On Jul 03, 2022
Weak People Never give way when they ought to.

: Cardinal de Retz, 1613-1679
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by Bimpe29: 11:44am On Jul 03, 2022
foryourmindok:

Omo, see analysis ooo cheesy
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by Minime10(f): 11:45am On Jul 03, 2022
Royalty83:

You ibos should please look elsewhere for you VP. Besides no reasonable Northerner with electoral value will deputise an Igbo man after calling us ALMAJIRI, supporter of APC, BOKO HARAM, PEDOPHILES ETC..

Now you need our vote? Of we are not comfortable table with Atiku then we vote TINUBU enmass..

On the contrary, it is the kwankwaso's group that is begging Obi to accept a VP's position of which we said capital NO. Don't you get it
Have you ever heard Labour Party talking about any merger with NNPC but it is rather the NNPC and by extension kwankwaso that is talking about a merger.
And what does that tells you, NNPC is in a weaker position while the Labour Party is in a stronger position in terms of any negotiation if there is any at all.
On a final note, Peter Obi can never be Vice to kwankwaso know this and know peace.
We know una plan which is for Obi to accept being a Vice to kwankwaso, and on the eve of the election, kwankwaso will then step down for his brother Atiku Abubakar, una plan don failed even before it start.
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by zedegit: 11:51am On Jul 03, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/07/03/kwankwaso-i-cant-be-running-mate-to-anyone-but-i-want-obi-to-be-mine/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

What is paining me is that none of the Presidential candidates has any plans for security. They all have misplaced priority.

Tinubu is crying to be given his toy, Nigeria. Atiku couldn't speak up when his brothers killed Deborah. Infact he deleted his tweet, that's the quality of a coward.

See what Peter Obi said about Nigeria and security.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S51rZ185so&t=1068s
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by ZIAZI(m): 11:51am On Jul 03, 2022
HilcomTech:

Stop being DUMB. Peter Obi is a small boy when compared to the likes of Kwakwaso.

It's like your house boy telling you to step down for him

Did you even read my comment before calling me dumb? Read it again and see who the dumb person is. grin grin grin

Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by BOSSkesh(m): 11:51am On Jul 03, 2022
LegalWolf:
First off, they were not governors at the same time. Rabiu was a governor in 1999 while PO contested in 2003 and even became governor in 2006 or thereabout. Second, RMK was a Deputy Speaker of the House way before becoming Governor. Third, RMK has also served at the federal level as a minister of defence (i think) under OBJ. So he has both federal and state level, executive and legislative experience. PO doesnt

False my brother shekarau was the governor of kano state between 1999-2007 before kwankwaso became a two term governor
Peter obi became governor in 2006 so him even first kwankwaso become governor

Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by ZIAZI(m): 11:54am On Jul 03, 2022
chihes:
It's not about someone else stepping down for him brother, but its about being considerate. If the person representing LP is not good enough, that will be a different thing. But since the Obi of a person has gotten good records, why not become his vice since his region (Obis) has not produced neither president nor vice in a long time now? However, putting others before you most times is another quality of a good leader.

You're right! But Obi doesn't need Kwankwaso to be his VP. He can still forge ahead without him.

My point is that, some OBI-dients just want every other person to drop their ambition and support Obi. We both know that's not going to work.
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by Krismas(m): 11:55am On Jul 03, 2022
SageOfChelsea:
I never liked that Kwakwanso face ever. That said, Obi should consider Emir Sanusi, that's a man with credibility or better still move to a strong candidate from North Central. Let NNPC, PDP and APC share north West 8 million votes. Kwakwanso was only considered because of that hooge vote not because he is competent or a technocrat.
grin I feel u
I agree Emir Sanusi will make a powerful statement as VP from OBIdient’s camp
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by ZIAZI(m): 11:57am On Jul 03, 2022
watersideboys:

Another daft opinion

And you sire, made no point. I would have expected you to criticize my comment constructively, but you even made no point.
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by Godmademan(m): 11:58am On Jul 03, 2022
This kwankwaso guy coming off as the northern Tinubu thinking the presidency is his birth right. People like this don't mean well for Nigerians

Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by Rebelutionary: 11:59am On Jul 03, 2022
ZIAZI:
Did someone just make reference to Kwankwaso as greedy? Like how?

You want him to step down for someone else but you do not want that someone else to step down for him?

Politics is basically about interest and trust me, one would put his interest first before another person's.

Selah!
Its funny when you read the comments of these people who obviously will kill to have a kwankwaso call him greedy and all sorts! It is politics; play or get played!
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by ZIAZI(m): 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
Juanmike:
Power is coming to the south, whether Atiku or Musa likes it or not.

That's our prayer!
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by pharmaking: 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
This statement caught my fancy.
No be me talk am, na konkoso.

According to him, the South East are good in business and are well talented but they should learn politics, “in politics they are at the bottom line.”
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by miftaudeen(m): 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
I think they said that Obi will win why lobby for merging again mumu people cheesy grin
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by 2loadedguy: 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
Alpharey:

Am looking forward to that. Something keeps telling me that few weeks or days to the general election, that Kwankwaso will step down for Atiku. Trust these people to your peril
Even if he steps down, I don't see how that would swing the pendulum of the election as this is not a delegate election that you will just direct your delegates on what to do. Many of his supporters will go for obi or BAT even if he tells them to vote Atiku. Do you know this happened in 2011 when ribadu contested against GEJ and ribadu stepped down at the late hour due to Tinubus deal with GEJ, yet ribadu still polled over 2.9m votes in that election despite stepping down.
Re: Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger by Miliscent: 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2022
ZIAZI:
Did someone just make reference to Kwankwaso as greedy? Like how?

You want him to step down for someone else but you do not want that someone else to step down for him?

Politics is basically about interest and trust me, one would put his interest first before another person's.

Selah!

Politics was meant to be about the masses interest. This trash above is why Nigeria has remained a slum since independence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Recent Photo Of Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi, The Man Who Designed The Nigerian Flag / Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura / Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52