Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,168 members, 7,835,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman (5937 Views)

My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] / My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by talk2hb1(m): 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
It's not a contradiction. God sent Jesus to the Nation of Israel and Jesus sent His apostles to the world.

To do what?
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by GreatAxeMan: 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
To preach the Gospel and obey the teachings of Christ.

talk2hb1:

To do what?
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by muhammadhan19: 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2022
ALLAHU AKBAR !!!!
ALLAHU AKBAR !!!!
ALLAHU AKBAR !!!!
What a wonderful achievement
His one of the most luckiest, blessed person in the world....His fully welcome to the family n nonetheless, his highly welcome to the family...
His really lucky ��, u should envy him Op
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by talk2hb1(m): 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

To preach the Gospel and obey the teachings of Christ.
Lie, just the gospel.
But what gospel, nobody ever see the Jesus gospel?

Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by iliyande(m): 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
Slayar:

What's wrong with being muslim?
Terrorism and banditry ofcos
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by GreatAxeMan: 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
The first 4 books of the New Testament are the Gospel.

talk2hb1:

Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by Kirkman: 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
sreamsense:

There is nothing new, Jesus already prophesied that in the last days, love of many shall become wax cold..., It is only those that tarry to the end that shall inherit the kingdom of God as Jesus promised. It is personal race and decision to make by individual. As he is leaving, others are coming into christianity. You have nothing to do than keep praying for him
Jw spotted but your comment has a lot of truth In it grin
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
kyber:
He recently left to be independent
We are all Christian but he changed his religion from Christian to Muslim

He said He didn’t like going to church
So does he like going to mosque

Is it the prayer affecting him or what

His he possessed..

Please what do you suggest we do cause his parents Nd family are worried over this

Make Dem poison am nah grin grin grin
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by yetunsbay(m): 10:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
Toktee:
I resemble your parents.

I am the product of your old woman adulatory.
infact my words has been confirmed. No doubt you be mumu.

Bia, but is that really how you disrespect ur mum ?

Oh sorry, I doubt u've got one......value unknown
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by Toktee(m): 7:13am On Jul 04, 2022
yetunsbay:
infact my words has been confirmed. No doubt you be mumu.

Bia, but is that really how you disrespect ur mum ?

Oh sorry, I doubt u've got one......value unknown
Na ur mama born me out of wedlock na, you no the hear English?
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by yetunsbay(m): 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
Toktee:
Na ur mama born me out of wedlock na, you no the hear English?
Person wey no get lineage. Motherhood love una never enjoy in ur lifetime.....tell us then how una go sabi the value of a MOTHER.

Junky.
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by Toktee(m): 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
yetunsbay:
Person wey no get lineage. Motherhood love una never enjoy in ur lifetime.....tell us then how una go sabi the value of a MOTHER.

Junky.
Yea, when ur mama give birth to me na so she abandoned me go marry ur papa, how on earth do u expect me enjoy motherhood?
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by yetunsbay(m): 7:44pm On Jul 04, 2022
Toktee:
Yea, when ur mama give birth to me na so she abandoned me go marry ur papa, how on earth do u expect me enjoy motherhood?
Eeyah so sorry. Were you cursed by ur parents then ?
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by Toktee(m): 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2022
yetunsbay:
Eeyah so sorry. Were you cursed by ur parents then ?
No, just that what your adulterous mother did to me affected me.... Just tell her to go find her abandoned child.
Biko.
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by dedoyix: 11:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
Ok
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by numericalguy(m): 11:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
OK2NVME:
Had an uncle who fell madly in love with a Fulani girl, converted to Islam and got married to said Fulani girl.

Uncle was super cool to me and even took me to said Fulani girl's house where I stayed the weekend with the Abokis. I was probably 5 or 6ys then and this my uncle used to take me for the weekend to grand parents home. He was the only one my mum trusted to hand me over to. Those weekends were super cool as he will take me along everywhere he went. Followed him on dates and all with his numerous girlfriends. Now that I think back I believe he used me as a chic magnet as I was very cute bright kid back then. He used to tell his babes that i was his son until my Dad came to pick me in the middle of one of his dates. So when he started dating this Fulani chic he used to take me along to their house in Ikoyi. There were so many other kids my age then and I being an only child loved going to their place despite the aboki kids not able to speak a word of English and they not having any toys. We sha still found a way to play and have innocent fun - kids will be kids after all. I don't know if my uncle dropped me as collateral for the puna he was about to borrow and went and banged the Fulani chick somewhere else but I do remember spending an entire weekend in Fulani babes place.

Then my uncle converted to Islam and got married to what he thought was the love of his life. Uncle never used to come around as he used to and when he did he was always complaining to his big sister (my mum) about his marriage which from his changed demeanour was not so rossy. He stopped coming entirely after the wife put to bed and during the 1st year child birthday I got to go to their home for the bash. Uncle saw me and was very happy and dotted on me. Wife wasn't so welcoming . she wasn't the dotting Fulani maiden she was when they were dating. I spent the night over but my mum came first thing next morning to pick me up .

Saddest thing is I never saw my uncle again afterwards as he died suddenly some years later . My mum keeps insisting her brother was poisoned by his wife. Later on I found out that the Fulani wife was extremely jealous and accused my uncle of sleeping around . I will be the last to vouch for my uncle as I knew him as a playa before getting married. But there were also counter accusations from him to his wife of her cheating on him.

From what I know, love is not the only criteria to marry. Converting from one religion to another to suit your spouse is a compromise from the very beginning for you as a man. My uncle was ready to throw away his heritage and beliefs for a woman's fleeting love. They were not from the same background, culture and so could never share the same goals and aspirations. A man should be in the driving seat of his marriage and not the other way round. By cucking to her during courtship he sent a signal that she was in charge. And being a Fulani woman - the most strong headed feminists among African women , she utterly and totally emasculated him and when she was dome with him, killed him and got remarried to her own kind. I don't know where she is or my uncle's only child since she cut all contacts with us.

Moral of my rants: don't let your lust and love for a woman change who you are.

Your story is very likely to be a bunch of lies for the following reasons.

1) You claimed Fulani kids living in Ikoyi couldn't speak a word of English. That is a big fat lie as the Fulanis living in Ikoyi are children if the rich and would be kids of the educated and would most probably be going to expensive schools

2) There are no Fulani feminists. Fulani girls are brought up in the Islamic ways and Islam and feminism do not mix

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by yetunsbay(m): 4:56am On Jul 05, 2022
Toktee:
No, just that what your adulterous mother did to me affected me.... Just tell her to go find her abandoned child.
Biko.
Eeyah, ur mum must hv really sensed u gonna be useless child after all.

Oh sorry ! I forget you've got non
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by frozen70(f): 8:37am On Jul 05, 2022
kyber:
He recently left to be independent
We are all Christian but he changed his religion from Christian to Muslim

He said He didn’t like going to church
So does he like going to mosque

Is it the prayer affecting him or what

His he possessed..

Please what do you suggest we do cause his parents Nd family are worried over this

He is just a confused person

He is an adult

Let him do whatever he wishes and bear the out come
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by kyber(m): 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
muhammadhan19:
ALLAHU AKBAR !!!!
ALLAHU AKBAR !!!!
ALLAHU AKBAR !!!!
What a wonderful achievement
His one of the most luckiest, blessed person in the world....His fully welcome to the family n nonetheless, his highly welcome to the family...
His really lucky ��, u should envy him Op

Well it’s his decision
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by tnerro1(m): 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2022
If na woman carry an go, woman go still carry am come back
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by Freelane33(m): 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
Slayar:

I can do something like what your cousin did too. I don't believe in consulting when it comes to my personal life. I don't mind facing the consequences of my actions.

The only thing I worry about for your cousin is his ability to be influenced by a woman.
I love you bro
No homo

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by Slayar: 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
Freelane33:

I love you bro
No homo

Thanks man
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by kyber(m): 7:39pm On Oct 08, 2022
tnerro1:
If na woman carry an go, woman go still carry am come back
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) / I Can't Come To Your House, Take Me To A Hotel - Photos.. / When A Guy Over Loves U (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.