Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman (5910 Views)

My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] / My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by Starboytwo(m): 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
It’s the other way round for me. Even tho I can read basic Arabic, i still don’t understand the language nor interested in understanding it. I’d rather understand what I’m reading in English.

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by hopman98: 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
fx45:
All terrorists are Muslims but all Muslims are not terrorists
u dey ment? UGM are muslims abi?

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by kyber(m): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
limeta:
Effect of islamization policies in Nigerian
Slowly but surely

Big case
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by kyber(m): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
Starboytwo:
It’s the other way round for me. Even tho I can read basic Arabic, i still don’t understand the language nor interested in understanding it. I’d rather understand what I’m reading in English.

So what do you advice?
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by kyber(m): 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
demmie1:

But at least your great-grandfather was not a Christian, have you bothered to ask why they changed?

If they were not Christians
what where they?
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by kyber(m): 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
Googledotcom:
You did not mention the part of him converting because of a woman.

That was why I think he did it
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by Yazzn: 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
A muslim girl is not allowed to marry a non muslim if he or she intends to marry under islamic law marriage so take your eyes off the fucking grown up mans business

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by kyber(m): 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
Slayar:

I can do something like what your cousin did too. I don't believe in consulting when it comes to my personal life. I don't mind facing the consequences of my actions.

The only thing I worry about for your cousin is his ability to be influenced by a woman.

Before changing there has as to be a noble cause and a right answer to pending questions
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by kyber(m): 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
Yazzn:
A muslim girl is not allowed to marry a non muslim so take your eyes off the fucking grown up mans business

So are we allowed to have our brothers marry Muslims ?

Can’t you see how we don’t value our religion maybe we will let other people do it for us

So we obliged to their request?
Inferior minds …so you can convert to Muslim for a person but won’t convert to a Christian for nobody

Where are we heading to?
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by kyber(m): 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
I think the lady told him she can only have se.x with a Muslim. So he converted to a Muslim. He will revert back to Christian when he is done eating her cookies.

It’s not that simple

He even has a new name Muslim name
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by Divoc19(f): 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
Not really, there could be use of force or exploration. Religion is not suppose to be like cult now
Ibironke4s:
The prime reason for religious prostitution is lack of foundation
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by yrex01(m): 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
Coolsperm:
, evil and suicide bombing, beheading, terorism etc
Christian are topping that list eg Putin, Hitler, American etc
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by 684oludolamu: 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
Does your cousin read the news?Does your cousin read the news?...
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by missimelda01(f): 2:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
talk2hb1:

Yes, you are right.
But the same Jesus was only sent to the Israelites
24.But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Please attach the full verse, also try to read the Bible in context and ask the holy spirit for guidance.
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by Rexymania(m): 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
I was once a Christian before joining Islam

kyber:
He recently left to be independent
We are all Christian but he changed his religion from Christian to Muslim

He said He didn’t like going to church
So does he like going to mosque

Is it the prayer affecting him or what

His he possessed..

Please what do you suggest we do cause his parents Nd family are worried over this

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by JoyousFurnitire(m): 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
Slayar:

What's wrong with being muslim?

They could kill you for fvcking a Muslim sex worker undecided

nadiamalik:

- November 2009, Mallawi Egypt. Mina Emad Shoyeb, a 23-year-old Coptic Christian was attacked by a Muslim mob for patronizing a Muslim brothel.
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by Jayzx: 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
kyber:

His he possessed..

Please what do you suggest we do cause his parents Nd family are worried over this
Learn to mind your business. Whatever path he chooses to go is his business not yours.
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by TheWolfen(m): 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
kyber:

His he possessed..

Let him be!
Who are you to dictate his religion for him?
By the way if you go through world history books you will discover men done far more than that for a woman they wish to marry.

Y'all need to talk a chill pill.
Don't judge Muslims bases on acts of some Islamic extremist.
I don't support religion bigots/extremist
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by Nazgul: 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
The only problem I have with this his decision is that he's doing it for a girl and not because he's convinced of has an inner conviction to change.

What if the girl leaves him tomorrow, so he'll hop back to the church?

That your cousin is very confused and dangerous, people like him are capable of making dangerous decisions provided it would give him comfort for a while, stay away from him.

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by JoyousFurnitire(m): 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
kyber:

It’s not that simple

He even has a new name Muslim name

All na still part of the game, na the toto dey ment am. undecided

The're Christians with Islamic name but not the other way. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by talk2hb1(m): 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
missimelda01:

Please attach the full verse, also try to read the Bible in context and ask the holy spirit for guidance.

matthew 15 vs 24 that's the verse.
What holy Guidance, is it not plain English.
Jesus is going and meet a woman who isn't a Jew, does this require holy spirit or simple logic?
Importantly Jesus isn't a Christian but a Jew, a practicing Jew.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by missimelda01(f): 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
talk2hb1:

Jesus is going and meet a woman who isn't a Jew, does this require holy spirit or simple logic?
You see my problem with you people that argue about the Bible, you never read to understand instead to find the point that suits your argument.

The disciples wanted Jesus to send out the woman who wanted him to help her daughter that was possessed, and he stopped them by saying that he was sent for the lost sheep in Israel. He meant that he came for the sinners, the unrighteous, the sick, the helpless, e.t.c.

My question for you now is, what is the correlation between this verse you quoted and what I was saying earlier?

According to Google
Who is a Jew biblically? The answer is that anyone who is a physical descendant of Jacob or Israel.

A true Christian is a person who has put faith and trust in the person and work of Jesus Christ. This is the reason Jesus was sent to earth by God.

Jesus was a Jew by birth, but I am a Christian because I believe in Jesus. Understood?

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by kyber(m): 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
Nazgul:
The only problem I have with this his decision is that he's doing it for a girl and not because he's convinced of has an inner conviction to change.

What if the girl leaves him tomorrow, so he'll hop back to the church?

That your cousin is very confused and dangerous, people like him are capable of making dangerous decisions provided it would give him comfort for a while, stay away from him.

So what should we do
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by yetunsbay(m): 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
Toktee:
Everything is wrong.

Islam is a religion of Devil.

As a Muslim he has become a potential terrorist.

His thoughts henceforth will be determine by the Devil.

Heaven is far from him
this person na mumu
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by Nonam: 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
He is demon possess and prayer is affecting him

kyber:

His he possessed..

Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by Collins4u1(m): 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
Leave him to cash out!
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by talk2hb1(m): 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
[quote author=missimelda01 post=114386601]
You see my problem with you people that argue about the Bible, you never read to understand instead to find the point that suits your argument.

The disciples wanted Jesus to send out the woman who wanted him to help her daughter that was possessed, and he stopped them by saying that he was sent for the lost sheep in Israel. He meant that he came for the sinners, the unrighteous, the sick, the helpless, e.t.c.

My question for you now is, what is the correlation between this verse you quoted and what I was saying earlier?
Correlation is, call yourself Christians till tomorrow. Quotes Jesus is the way till tomorrow, you are not and never a descendant of Jacob not an Israelis so stop deceiving yourself Christ died for you. He is way and the truth to the Isrealis not to a Nigerian.

According to Google
Who is a Jew biblically? The answer is that anyone who is a physical descendant of Jacob or Israel.

Israel's those are the descendants of Jacobs, since Jacobs name was changed from Isreal to Jacob.
A true Christian is a person who has put faith and trust in the person and work of Jesus Christ. This is the reason Jesus was sent to earth by God.
Their is nothing like true Christian, at least.
Christian are those who live Christlike, not those who trust in the work of Jesus as you defined.

Jesus was a Jew by birth, but I am a Christian because I believe in Jesus. Understood?
Was born a Jew and died as a Jew, didn't did as a Christian.
[/quotes]

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by Toktee(m): 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
yetunsbay:
this person na mumu
I resemble your parents.

I am the product of your old woman adulatory.
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by GreatAxeMan: 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
It is the religion of the illiterate child rapist fake "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW) that teaches people to kill others in exchange for a reward of eternal sex

Slayar:

What's wrong with being muslim?
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by GreatAxeMan: 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
Jesus himself ordered his apostles to preach the gospel to the entire world:

Matthew 28 :19

Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.

talk2hb1:

Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by talk2hb1(m): 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

Jesus himself ordered his apostles to preach the gospel to the entire world:

Matthew 28 :19

Was it not the same Jesus who said he was only sent to the lost sheep of Isreal?
Contradiction?
Re: My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman by GreatAxeMan: 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
It's not a contradiction. God sent Jesus to the Nation of Israel and Jesus sent His apostles to the world.

talk2hb1:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do U Do With A Girlfriend That Dates Other Guys / See What This Lagos Babe Did To Herself In Public / MUST READ!! Her Booty Stretch Mark Could Wire A Whole City! :( :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.