Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife (86200 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala / "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by kennyz247(m): 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
good
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by satandeterrible: 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
funshint:
What kind of thrash did I just read...this is a civil case or did she injure him? Journalism has been reduced to nonsense. What if the man was actually making a false accusation? Though he might be true anyway but she can still charge him for defamation.
You be fool o
Big fool.
So you don't know what assault is?

4 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by aylagos(m): 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
Bv
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by joelbooks: 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
PM NEWS

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at Tiemo Street, Ile -Epo Alhaji, Idimu area of Lagos, where Mrs. Loveth Ekon, whose husband was said to have travelled abroad, resides with Augustine Enyidedeye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRjv_OMqV0s
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by CaveAdullam: 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
Women always plead not guilty even if they are guilty. Loveth asking for proof of sexual intercourse is perfect reverse psychology. Mr. Augustine is about to go down.

Since the magistrate is a woman, I wonder if Mr. Augustine's proof will be considered. At least the neighbors were not there when he was banging her, but when he received a dirty slap "for talking like a woman, acting like a toddler, and not being able to keep his mouth shut".

2 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by Panda7(m): 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
If he couldn't provide evidence of sleeping with her he should be charged to court for public embarrassment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by Tareq1105: 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Real men would never say that in public.

It is very bad to sleep with someone's wife, Karma awaits Augustine undecided

He deserves more slaps for saying such trash.
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by Gadafii: 7:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kajaard:

Since when did we get to 10? I thought we were only 7, me and just six others cheesy
I didn’t aware you are among of us wink
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by AmazingELixir: 7:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
grin

That man is a very useless kiss and tell..
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
Pls who is supposed to be arrested? Is it the slapper, slappee', fucker or fuckee'?
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by Maryus: 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
funshint:
What kind of thrash did I just read...this is a civil case or did she injure him? Journalism has been reduced to nonsense. What if the man was actually making a false accusation? Though he might be true anyway but she can still charge him for defamation.

It is not a civil case, what she did is a case of Assault, but in other way if truly she did not have any dirty relationship with the man, she can also report a case of defamation of character against the man and he will be charge to court for it.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by Hassanmaye(m): 7:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
kolnel:
lol
Hubby day abroad day hustle.
Wife dey naija dey pay for sex.
This life no balance at all
Did the News say she pay
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by Ultimas: 7:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
This is like fiction story.
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by Dolarman(m): 7:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
Wahala no dey finish grin
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by Truvelisback(m): 7:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
funshint:
The man is a big Fool. He thought he is only disgracing the woman, he did not know that he is disgracing himself and his family.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by juman(m): 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
The woman can sue him and get money.
If he fail to present evidence to court.
But the man should be able to bring just one text message between them to prove his case.
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
Nairaland feminists excos and lez cult... over to u undecided
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by Truvelisback(m): 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
Tareq1105:

He deserves more slaps for saying such trash.
At 46, he is still a fool, washing his dirty linen in the public.
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
Offpoint1:
To be honest, I've read this story twice and still don't comprehend anything.

Who was arrested? The man or the woman? On what offense?

Someone should explain the write up to me in pidgin, hausa, yoruba or Igbo.

2 things I can never do in this life...
1 sleep with another man WIFE
2 STEAL
she was arrested for assault..
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
Please any good Samaritan that can do me data..I just received a message that I have online interview tomorrow by 10am and I am on opera Mini free daily data..abeg someone help me..

MTN 0706. 439.0960..abeg..someone help me..I can't let this opportunity pass abeg
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Did the News say she pay
all I know is that she will use from the money sent from hubby to cook for the said 46old fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by rajiedreez: 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
funshint:

It can be a criminal case too
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by MatrixCircle: 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
Any man leaving wifey behind should buy toy for her to avoid stories that touch.. sad
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by LivingTribunal: 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
Nukilia:
People who left their wives in Nigeria would be thinking right now undecided

Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by crazysam001: 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
funshint:

Assault is not a civil matter. If d person wicked na assault with intention to occasion harm e go give you.
No ever slap.peraon for any reason. Ive been a victim b4. If person touch you just go police you go see magic.
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by Burgerlomo: 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by BarrElChapo(m): 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
So they went to court over this ? Well it's Ejigbo Magistrate Court, they need it cos that's a Zombieland
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by Gatekeepers: 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by LivingTribunal: 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
Sultty:
all these nyamiris self wan turn Lagos to jungle
Mumu talk
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by Blazadenise(m): 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
Why be say all this sexually related issues are always happening in Idimu and ejigbo area of Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos / Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US / Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.